|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: Judgment of the Queen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long is Lexius sentenced to work in the kitchen?
(a) Two lifetimes.
(b) Two years.
(c) Two months.
(d) Two weeks.
2. Which of the following punishments is supposed to be the most severe?
(a) Serving as royalty.
(b) Serving in the kitchen.
(c) Serving as a pony.
(d) Serving as the queen's own slave.
3. What does Beauty question about the women in the harem?
(a) If they are actually happy.
(b) If they are really married to the sultan.
(c) If they actually like her or not.
(d) If they have ever seen genitals.
4. According to Beauty, who is ashamed of their sexual urges?
(c) The sultana.
(d) The sultan.
5. When Laurent considers his current position as a sex slave, how does he see the situation as a result of his equality with his mistress?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Laurent and Tristan play a game with the sultan and Lexius, who wins most of the rounds?
2. Which of the following happens after Beauty falls asleep alone in the chamber, tied up?
3. Who shouts that they do not want to be rescued?
4. What color is Beauty's hair?
5. Which of the following is an element of foreshadowing in the novel?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)