|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: Judgment of the Queen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is used to lead the group of slaves down the corridor?
(a) A chain.
(b) A bar.
(d) A rope.
2. Who, in disguise, released Beauty from being tied up?
(a) The sultana.
(d) The sultan.
3. Where would Laurent chase women in the morning when he served his mistress?
(a) Through the castle.
(b) Through the forest.
(c) Through his mistress' room.
(d) Through the garden.
4. What is the name of the master?
5. Which of the following romances is foreshadowed in the rescue of the slaves?
(a) Lexius and Tristan.
(b) Nicolas and Tristan.
(c) Lexius and Nicolas.
(d) Tristan and Laurent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following tone changes are consistent with the occurrences in "The Watcher"?
2. What does the queen's emissary warn the prisoners of when they are kidnapped?
3. What is the next process that the slaves have to go through after the master talks to them?
4. What word do the characters use to describe their genitals?
5. When Laurent compares his mistress to Beauty, what does he think makes the difference in regards to love?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)