|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: Judgment of the Queen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is obvious about the master?
(a) He is a scoundrel.
(b) He does not like the sultan.
(c) He is very sensual.
(d) He is demanding.
2. How do both Laurent and Lexius feel after their sexual encounter?
3. Which of the following happens after Beauty falls asleep alone in the chamber, tied up?
(a) Somebody comes in to talk to her.
(b) Somebody throws something at her.
(c) Somebody secretly watches her.
(d) She is given a sponge bath.
4. How does Laurent feel when he is with his mistress?
5. For what does Lexius get out a whip to punish Laurent?
(a) Speaking in the palace.
(b) Touching Tristan.
(c) Not following orders.
(d) Stealing food.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Beauty, what type of life feels most natural to her?
2. What does Beauty notice about herself and the other slaves?
3. Who defends Tristan's tears over leaving his master?
4. What is the sultan's bedchamber decorated with?
5. Why does Laurent run away from his mistress?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)