|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: Judgment of the Queen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the master acknowledge about the slaves?
(a) They are all good slaves.
(b) They are sexual beings.
(c) They are all very attractive.
(d) They have higher reasoning.
2. From whose point of view is the first chapter told?
(a) An omniscient character.
3. What color is the mesh that Laurent's fellow captives are wearing between their legs?
4. After his conversation about love with Beauty, what does Laurent conclude about his mistress?
(a) His love for his mistress is like Beauty's idea of love.
(b) His love for his mistress is just like Beauty and Tristan's love.
(c) His love for his mistress is like Tritsan's love for his master.
(d) His love for his mistress is different from Beauty's idea of love and Tristan's love for his master.
5. What does Beauty realize that the women in the harem are not supposed to feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following people is with the rescuers?
2. What is the sultan's bedchamber decorated with?
3. According to Beauty, who is ashamed of their sexual urges?
4. Where does Laurent wake up?
5. What is the name of the woman with curly black hair that is considered very attractive?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)