|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: Judgment of the Queen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tristan's fate when the slaves are appraised?
(a) He is sent back to the village.
(b) He is to be released.
(c) He is going to be punished for imperfections.
(d) He is chosen.
2. What is Beauty's new dream as the ship anchors?
(a) To survive.
(b) To have sex with the sultan.
(c) To escape.
(d) To find love.
3. Despite her submissiveness, what does Beauty remain?
4. Which of the following fears are shown when Beauty sees the women in the courtyard?
(a) Being sexually aroused.
(b) Being forced into engaging in sexual intercourse.
(c) Meeting new people.
(d) Pleasuring a large number of people.
5. According to her parents, what will Beauty's fate be?
(a) She is being sent back to the sultanate.
(c) Palace servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the hold of the ship, who argues that he or she did not want to be rescued?
2. When Beauty is taken into a chamber after Lexius talks to the group, what happens?
3. When the sultan explores the welts on Laurent's back, how does Laurent feel?
4. While Lexius talks with two male servants, what does Beauty hear?
5. With whom does Beauty seem to have the most mutual attraction?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)