|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: Judgment of the Queen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Beauty is pushed forward into the group of woman, what does Lexius warn her of?
(a) To introduce herself gently.
(b) Not to fail him.
(c) Not to talk too much.
(d) Not to tell anyone who she is.
2. How do both Laurent and Lexius feel after their sexual encounter?
3. Which of the following is an example of animalistic treatment of the slaves in the sultan's bedchamber?
(a) Tristan and Laurent play catch with a ball.
(b) Tristan and Laurent are forced to make animal sounds.
(c) The slaves must eat out of bowls.
(d) Tristan and Laurent are leashed to the ground outside during the day.
4. Where are the slaves led after their punishment?
(a) A forest.
(b) A throne room.
(c) A garden.
(d) A banquet hall.
5. Which of the following is a sign that Lexius is willingly participating in sex with Laurent?
(a) He gives vocal consent.
(b) He winks at Laurent.
(c) He tells Laurent what to do.
(d) He could easily summon servants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Beauty's new dream as the ship anchors?
2. What is Tristan's fate when the slaves are appraised?
3. What is done with Beauty's hair?
4. What is the name of the woman with curly black hair that is considered very attractive?
5. Which of the following romances is foreshadowed in the rescue of the slaves?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)