|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: Judgment of the Queen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following people is with the rescuers?
(d) The queen.
2. From whose point of view is the first chapter told?
(a) An omniscient character.
3. What does the master say that the sultan requires?
4. When Beauty thinks she is about to collapse, who appears to hold her as she is dried?
(d) The sultan.
5. According to Beauty, what type of life feels most natural to her?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters the area where the slaves are led and begins surveying them?
2. What is the name of the master?
3. For what does Lexius get out a whip to punish Laurent?
4. Where would Laurent chase women in the morning when he served his mistress?
5. After his conversation about love with Beauty, what does Laurent conclude about his mistress?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)