|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: Judgment of the Queen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following do the rescuers tell Tristan and Laurent to do?
(a) Start swimming.
(b) Read maps.
(c) Lie on the carpets.
(d) Run for a ship.
2. What type of man approaches Beauty as she is bound in the chamber?
(a) Lexius in a robe.
(b) Richly dressed lord.
(c) Plainly dressed peasant.
(d) Servant in a uniform.
3. When Laurent compares his mistress to Beauty, what does he think makes the difference in regards to love?
4. Which of the following is a theme in the relationship between Laurent and Lexius?
(c) Role reversal.
5. When the slaves are lifted and carried in a procession, where are they heading?
(a) To the sultan's palace.
(b) To the queen's castle.
(c) To the marketplace.
(d) To the church.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Laurent and Tristan play a game with the sultan and Lexius, who wins most of the rounds?
2. Who defends Tristan's tears over leaving his master?
3. Which of the following is ironic?
4. In which relationship is Laurent able to be the master?
5. Which of the following fears are shown when Beauty sees the women in the courtyard?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)