|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beauty: The Rites of Perfection.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the attendants' preparation of the slaves signify?
(a) The love of the sultan for sexuality.
(b) The memory of past lives fo the slaves.
(c) The view taken of sex slaves.
(d) The love shared between a master and slave.
2. When Laurent served his last mistress, what would happen each morning?
(a) He would be raped.
(b) He would make her breakfast.
(c) He would be whipped.
(d) He would bring her a mate.
3. Laurent shows the most interest in ________________.
4. What does Beauty notice about herself and the other slaves?
(a) They are unusually enrapt in the master's speech.
(b) They are not even paying attention to the master.
(c) The men are not as attracted to the master as the women.
(d) They are not as attracted to the master as she is attracted to him.
5. What is Beauty's new dream as the ship anchors?
(a) To survive.
(b) To escape.
(c) To find love.
(d) To have sex with the sultan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the master inspire in the slaves?
2. What is done with Beauty's hair?
3. Where are the new sex slaves led where they are forced to kneel on cushions?
4. What is the name of the master?
5. When Laurent compares his mistress to Beauty, what does he think makes the difference in regards to love?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)