|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beauty: The Rites of Perfection.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what point of view is Beauty's story told?
(a) First person.
(b) Second person.
(c) Limited third person.
(d) Omniscient third person.
2. When the master caresses each of the slaves, whom does he linger on?
3. What does the attendants' preparation of the slaves signify?
(a) The love of the sultan for sexuality.
(b) The love shared between a master and slave.
(c) The view taken of sex slaves.
(d) The memory of past lives fo the slaves.
4. What is the name of the woman with curly black hair that is considered very attractive?
5. According to Beauty, what type of life feels most natural to her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What submissive gesture do the slaves use when moving along the corridors?
2. What is the name of Laurent's former mistress?
3. When Beauty thinks she is about to collapse, who appears to hold her as she is dried?
4. What is used to lead the group of slaves down the corridor?
5. Laurent shows the most interest in ________________.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)