|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beauty: The Rites of Perfection.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what point of view is Beauty's story told?
(a) Omniscient third person.
(b) Limited third person.
(c) Second person.
(d) First person.
2. What is the next process that the slaves have to go through after the master talks to them?
(b) Sensuality training.
3. Why does Laurent run away from his mistress?
(a) He enjoys the fear of running away.
(b) She will not have sex with him.
(c) She has threatened him.
(d) He is unhappy.
4. What does the master inspire in the slaves?
5. Which of the following describes the master's actions toward the slaves?
Short Answer Questions
1. Laurent shows the most interest in ________________.
2. Where are the new sex slaves led where they are forced to kneel on cushions?
3. What does the master say that the sultan requires?
4. What is the tone used to indicate the attitude toward the relationships in the queen's kingdom?
5. According to Beauty, what type of life feels most natural to her?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)