|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: The Great Royal Presence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lexius guides Beauty to a small opening in a wall, which of the following things does Beauty see?
(c) An army.
(d) The queen.
2. Which of the following is ironic?
(a) Laurent is being punished.
(b) Laurent rapes Lexius.
(c) Lexius is very dominant.
(d) Laurent is confused by his encounter with Lexius.
3. When the master caresses each of the slaves, whom does he linger on?
4. Which of the following does Laurent regret?
(a) Leaving his mistress behind.
(b) Never being able to couple with the prince.
(c) Never being able to couple with Beauty.
(d) Serving his mistress so warmly.
5. What does the queen's emissary warn the prisoners of when they are kidnapped?
(a) To try to escape.
(b) To fight the sultan.
(c) To remain silent.
(d) To tell the sultan that the queen will have vengeance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following describes the master's actions toward the slaves?
2. When Laurent served his last mistress, what would happen each morning?
3. Which three characters are foreshadowed to have a strange relationship?
4. What is the name of the master?
5. Who wipes Laurent's tears?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)