|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: The Great Royal Presence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the slaves led after their punishment?
(a) A throne room.
(b) A forest.
(c) A banquet hall.
(d) A garden.
2. What does the queen's emissary warn the prisoners of when they are kidnapped?
(a) To try to escape.
(b) To fight the sultan.
(c) To tell the sultan that the queen will have vengeance.
(d) To remain silent.
3. What is Tristan's fate when the slaves are appraised?
(a) He is chosen.
(b) He is going to be punished for imperfections.
(c) He is sent back to the village.
(d) He is to be released.
4. What is Laurent's fate when the slaves are appraised?
(a) He is sent back to the village.
(b) He is chosen.
(c) He is to be punished for imperfections.
(d) He is to be paired with a female.
5. What does Beauty question about the women in the harem?
(a) If they actually like her or not.
(b) If they are really married to the sultan.
(c) If they have ever seen genitals.
(d) If they are actually happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Laurent feel when he is with his mistress?
2. Which of the following is a theme in the relationship between Laurent and Lexius?
3. Where would Laurent chase women in the morning when he served his mistress?
4. Which of the following is ironic?
5. What does the master say that the sultan requires?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)