|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: The Great Royal Presence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the master acknowledge about the slaves?
(a) They are all very attractive.
(b) They have higher reasoning.
(c) They are sexual beings.
(d) They are all good slaves.
2. After his conversation about love with Beauty, what does Laurent conclude about his mistress?
(a) His love for his mistress is just like Beauty and Tristan's love.
(b) His love for his mistress is different from Beauty's idea of love and Tristan's love for his master.
(c) His love for his mistress is like Tritsan's love for his master.
(d) His love for his mistress is like Beauty's idea of love.
3. Why does Laurent run away from his mistress?
(a) He enjoys the fear of running away.
(b) He is unhappy.
(c) She has threatened him.
(d) She will not have sex with him.
4. How do both Laurent and Lexius feel after their sexual encounter?
5. What is Tristan's fate when the slaves are appraised?
(a) He is chosen.
(b) He is to be released.
(c) He is sent back to the village.
(d) He is going to be punished for imperfections.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the place Laurent is mounted as punishment?
2. When Lexius guides Beauty to a small opening in a wall, which of the following things does Beauty see?
3. In which of the following does Laurent allude to being interested?
4. Which of the following is a theme in the relationship between Laurent and Lexius?
5. What does the master say that the sultan requires?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)