|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: The Great Royal Presence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the queen's emissary warn the prisoners of when they are kidnapped?
(a) To tell the sultan that the queen will have vengeance.
(b) To try to escape.
(c) To fight the sultan.
(d) To remain silent.
2. When Beauty is pushed forward into the group of woman, what does Lexius warn her of?
(a) Not to tell anyone who she is.
(b) To introduce herself gently.
(c) Not to talk too much.
(d) Not to fail him.
3. What is obvious about the master?
(a) He is demanding.
(b) He is very sensual.
(c) He does not like the sultan.
(d) He is a scoundrel.
4. When Lexius guides Beauty to a small opening in a wall, which of the following things does Beauty see?
(a) An army.
(b) The queen.
5. Which of the following is a theme in the relationship between Laurent and Lexius?
(c) Role reversal.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Laurent served his last mistress, what would happen each morning?
2. What is the next process that the slaves have to go through after the master talks to them?
3. What does Beauty question about the women in the harem?
4. Which of the following fears are shown when Beauty sees the women in the courtyard?
5. When Laurent compares his mistress to Beauty, what does he think makes the difference in regards to love?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)