|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: The Great Royal Presence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is ironic?
(a) Laurent is confused by his encounter with Lexius.
(b) Lexius is very dominant.
(c) Laurent rapes Lexius.
(d) Laurent is being punished.
2. While Lexius talks with two male servants, what does Beauty hear?
(a) Male shouting.
(b) Female laughter.
(c) Female screams.
(d) Childlike singing.
3. Which of the following is a theme in the relationship between Laurent and Lexius?
(c) Role reversal.
4. What is Tristan's fate when the slaves are appraised?
(a) He is chosen.
(b) He is sent back to the village.
(c) He is going to be punished for imperfections.
(d) He is to be released.
5. Why does Laurent run away from his mistress?
(a) He enjoys the fear of running away.
(b) He is unhappy.
(c) She will not have sex with him.
(d) She has threatened him.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Beauty is pushed forward into the group of woman, what does Lexius warn her of?
2. What is obvious about the master?
3. After his conversation about love with Beauty, what does Laurent conclude about his mistress?
4. Which of the following does Laurent regret?
5. What does the master inspire in the slaves?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)