|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: The Great Royal Presence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lexius guides Beauty to a small opening in a wall, which of the following things does Beauty see?
(a) The queen.
(d) An army.
2. What does the master tell the slaves that they must do at all times?
(a) Bow their heads.
(c) Eat on the floor.
(d) Walk with excellent posture.
3. Who enters the area where the slaves are led and begins surveying them?
(a) The sultan.
(c) The queen.
(d) The sultana.
4. What is Tristan's fate when the slaves are appraised?
(a) He is sent back to the village.
(b) He is to be released.
(c) He is going to be punished for imperfections.
(d) He is chosen.
5. Where would Laurent chase women in the morning when he served his mistress?
(a) Through the garden.
(b) Through the forest.
(c) Through the castle.
(d) Through his mistress' room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which three characters are foreshadowed to have a strange relationship?
2. How does Laurent feel when he is with his mistress?
3. When Beauty is pushed forward into the group of woman, what does Lexius warn her of?
4. What is the master's official title?
5. When Laurent considers his current position as a sex slave, how does he see the situation as a result of his equality with his mistress?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)