|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: The Great Royal Presence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the master inspire in the slaves?
2. What does the master tell the slaves that they must do at all times?
(a) Walk with excellent posture.
(c) Bow their heads.
(d) Eat on the floor.
3. How long before being kidnapped did Laurent run away from his mistress' household?
(a) One year.
(b) Two months.
(c) One week.
(d) Two days.
4. How does Laurent feel when he is with his mistress?
5. Which of the following does Laurent regret?
(a) Never being able to couple with the prince.
(b) Leaving his mistress behind.
(c) Serving his mistress so warmly.
(d) Never being able to couple with Beauty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the slaves begin to moan and sway?
2. After his conversation about love with Beauty, what does Laurent conclude about his mistress?
3. Where are the slaves led after their punishment?
4. For what does Lexius get out a whip to punish Laurent?
5. While Lexius talks with two male servants, what does Beauty hear?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)