|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: The Great Royal Presence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which three characters are foreshadowed to have a strange relationship?
(a) Tristan, Beauty, the master.
(b) Rosalynd, Beauty, Elena.
(c) Tristan, Beauty, Laurent.
(d) Laurent, Beauty, the master.
2. What is the name of the place Laurent is mounted as punishment?
(a) Danger Zone.
(b) Torture Circle.
(c) Punishment Cross.
(d) Death Row.
3. What is obvious about the master?
(a) He does not like the sultan.
(b) He is very sensual.
(c) He is demanding.
(d) He is a scoundrel.
4. While Lexius talks with two male servants, what does Beauty hear?
(a) Childlike singing.
(b) Female laughter.
(c) Female screams.
(d) Male shouting.
5. What does Beauty question about the women in the harem?
(a) If they are actually happy.
(b) If they actually like her or not.
(c) If they have ever seen genitals.
(d) If they are really married to the sultan.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Beauty feel when she realizes she is looking at the Harem of Beautiful and Virtuous Royal Wives?
2. Where are the slaves led after their punishment?
3. In which of the following does Laurent allude to being interested?
4. When the master caresses each of the slaves, whom does he linger on?
5. Which of the following is a sign that Lexius is willingly participating in sex with Laurent?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)