|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: The Great Royal Presence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is ironic?
(a) Laurent is confused by his encounter with Lexius.
(b) Laurent rapes Lexius.
(c) Laurent is being punished.
(d) Lexius is very dominant.
2. How long before being kidnapped did Laurent run away from his mistress' household?
(a) Two days.
(b) One week.
(c) Two months.
(d) One year.
3. What does the master tell the slaves that they must do at all times?
(a) Walk with excellent posture.
(b) Bow their heads.
(d) Eat on the floor.
4. How does Beauty feel when she realizes she is looking at the Harem of Beautiful and Virtuous Royal Wives?
5. For what does Lexius get out a whip to punish Laurent?
(a) Speaking in the palace.
(b) Stealing food.
(c) Touching Tristan.
(d) Not following orders.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a theme in the relationship between Laurent and Lexius?
2. What does Beauty question about the women in the harem?
3. Who enters the area where the slaves are led and begins surveying them?
4. What is obvious about the master?
5. What does the master inspire in the slaves?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)