|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: The Great Royal Presence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beauty notice about herself and the other slaves?
(a) They are not even paying attention to the master.
(b) The men are not as attracted to the master as the women.
(c) They are not as attracted to the master as she is attracted to him.
(d) They are unusually enrapt in the master's speech.
2. How do both Laurent and Lexius feel after their sexual encounter?
3. What is the next process that the slaves have to go through after the master talks to them?
(b) Sensuality training.
4. How does Laurent feel when he is with his mistress?
5. Who enters the area where the slaves are led and begins surveying them?
(a) The sultan.
(b) The sultana.
(d) The queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the master's official title?
2. Which of the following describes the master's actions toward the slaves?
3. When Laurent compares his mistress to Beauty, what does he think makes the difference in regards to love?
4. When Lexius guides Beauty to a small opening in a wall, which of the following things does Beauty see?
5. What does the queen's emissary warn the prisoners of when they are kidnapped?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)