|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: The Great Royal Presence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is ironic?
(a) Laurent is being punished.
(b) Laurent rapes Lexius.
(c) Lexius is very dominant.
(d) Laurent is confused by his encounter with Lexius.
2. Why do the slaves begin to moan and sway?
(a) They want to display passion.
(b) They are trying to appear less desirable.
(c) They are in pain.
(d) They want to show they are good lovers.
3. What is the name of the place Laurent is mounted as punishment?
(a) Danger Zone.
(b) Torture Circle.
(c) Punishment Cross.
(d) Death Row.
4. Why does Laurent run away from his mistress?
(a) She will not have sex with him.
(b) He is unhappy.
(c) She has threatened him.
(d) He enjoys the fear of running away.
5. When Laurent compares his mistress to Beauty, what does he think makes the difference in regards to love?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the queen's emissary warn the prisoners of when they are kidnapped?
2. How does Beauty feel when she realizes she is looking at the Harem of Beautiful and Virtuous Royal Wives?
3. What does the master say that the sultan requires?
4. While Lexius talks with two male servants, what does Beauty hear?
5. Which of the following describes the master's actions toward the slaves?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)