|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: The Great Royal Presence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the master inspire in the slaves?
2. What does the queen's emissary warn the prisoners of when they are kidnapped?
(a) To tell the sultan that the queen will have vengeance.
(b) To remain silent.
(c) To try to escape.
(d) To fight the sultan.
3. How does Beauty feel when she realizes she is looking at the Harem of Beautiful and Virtuous Royal Wives?
4. How long before being kidnapped did Laurent run away from his mistress' household?
(a) One year.
(b) One week.
(c) Two days.
(d) Two months.
5. Which of the following is ironic?
(a) Laurent is confused by his encounter with Lexius.
(b) Lexius is very dominant.
(c) Laurent rapes Lexius.
(d) Laurent is being punished.
Short Answer Questions
1. After his conversation about love with Beauty, what does Laurent conclude about his mistress?
2. What is the next process that the slaves have to go through after the master talks to them?
3. Which of the following is a sign that Lexius is willingly participating in sex with Laurent?
4. What is Laurent's fate when the slaves are appraised?
5. Where are the slaves led after their punishment?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)