|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: The Great Royal Presence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following fears are shown when Beauty sees the women in the courtyard?
(a) Pleasuring a large number of people.
(b) Being sexually aroused.
(c) Being forced into engaging in sexual intercourse.
(d) Meeting new people.
2. How does Laurent feel about being punished in front of the village?
(a) He enjoys it.
(b) He is ashamed.
(c) He thinks it was more degrading than his current position.
(d) He fears he will be killed.
3. Where are the slaves led after their punishment?
(a) A throne room.
(b) A forest.
(c) A banquet hall.
(d) A garden.
4. What is obvious about the master?
(a) He is very sensual.
(b) He does not like the sultan.
(c) He is a scoundrel.
(d) He is demanding.
5. Which of the following is ironic?
(a) Lexius is very dominant.
(b) Laurent is confused by his encounter with Lexius.
(c) Laurent rapes Lexius.
(d) Laurent is being punished.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the master say that the sultan requires?
2. What does the queen's emissary warn the prisoners of when they are kidnapped?
3. For what does Lexius get out a whip to punish Laurent?
4. Where would Laurent chase women in the morning when he served his mistress?
5. What does the master inspire in the slaves?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)