|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: Decision for Lexius.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following do the rescuers tell Tristan and Laurent to do?
(a) Run for a ship.
(b) Start swimming.
(c) Read maps.
(d) Lie on the carpets.
2. What does Beauty notice about herself and the other slaves?
(a) They are not as attracted to the master as she is attracted to him.
(b) The men are not as attracted to the master as the women.
(c) They are not even paying attention to the master.
(d) They are unusually enrapt in the master's speech.
3. Which of the following people is with the rescuers?
(d) The queen.
4. According to Beauty, who is ashamed of their sexual urges?
(b) The sultan.
(c) The sultana.
5. Which character makes the decision to change his or her destiny and give up his or her master status?
(a) The sultan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the master tell the slaves that they must do at all times?
2. What is obvious about the master?
3. Laurent agrees to be rescued only if which character comes with him?
4. What does the master inspire in the slaves?
5. Which of the following describes the master's actions toward the slaves?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)