|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: Decision for Lexius.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the master caresses each of the slaves, whom does he linger on?
2. Which three characters are foreshadowed to have a strange relationship?
(a) Laurent, Beauty, the master.
(b) Tristan, Beauty, Laurent.
(c) Rosalynd, Beauty, Elena.
(d) Tristan, Beauty, the master.
3. What does the master inspire in the slaves?
4. Who, in disguise, released Beauty from being tied up?
(a) The sultan.
(b) The sultana.
5. What does Beauty realize about the sultana's body?
(a) She has received plastic surgery.
(b) She is slightly deformed.
(c) Her genitals have been mutilated.
(d) She was originally a man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the sultana?
2. Which character makes the decision to change his or her destiny and give up his or her master status?
3. Who shouts that they do not want to be rescued?
4. Which of the following romances is foreshadowed in the rescue of the slaves?
5. Which of the following describes the master's actions toward the slaves?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)