|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: Decision for Lexius.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is obvious about the master?
(a) He does not like the sultan.
(b) He is very sensual.
(c) He is a scoundrel.
(d) He is demanding.
2. What does Beauty notice about herself and the other slaves?
(a) The men are not as attracted to the master as the women.
(b) They are unusually enrapt in the master's speech.
(c) They are not as attracted to the master as she is attracted to him.
(d) They are not even paying attention to the master.
3. What type of man approaches Beauty as she is bound in the chamber?
(a) Plainly dressed peasant.
(b) Servant in a uniform.
(c) Lexius in a robe.
(d) Richly dressed lord.
4. What does Beauty realize about the sultana's body?
(a) She is slightly deformed.
(b) She was originally a man.
(c) She has received plastic surgery.
(d) Her genitals have been mutilated.
5. Which of the following romances is foreshadowed in the rescue of the slaves?
(a) Nicolas and Tristan.
(b) Lexius and Nicolas.
(c) Lexius and Tristan.
(d) Tristan and Laurent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following describes the master's actions toward the slaves?
2. Which three characters are foreshadowed to have a strange relationship?
3. What does the master acknowledge about the slaves?
4. When the master caresses each of the slaves, whom does he linger on?
5. What does the master say that the sultan requires?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)