|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: Decision for Lexius.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who, in disguise, released Beauty from being tied up?
(c) The sultan.
(d) The sultana.
2. What is obvious about the master?
(a) He is very sensual.
(b) He is demanding.
(c) He is a scoundrel.
(d) He does not like the sultan.
3. What is the master's official title?
(a) Sultan's Equestrian Steward.
(b) Sultan's Chief Steward of the Grooms.
(c) Sultan's Quality Control Groom.
(d) Sultan's Special Groomsman.
4. What does Beauty notice about herself and the other slaves?
(a) The men are not as attracted to the master as the women.
(b) They are unusually enrapt in the master's speech.
(c) They are not even paying attention to the master.
(d) They are not as attracted to the master as she is attracted to him.
5. What is the name of the sultana?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of man approaches Beauty as she is bound in the chamber?
2. What does the master tell the slaves that they must do at all times?
3. According to Beauty, who is ashamed of their sexual urges?
4. Laurent agrees to be rescued only if which character comes with him?
5. What does Beauty realize that the women in the harem are not supposed to feel?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)