|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: Decision for Lexius.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following describes the master's actions toward the slaves?
2. Who, in disguise, released Beauty from being tied up?
(a) The sultana.
(c) The sultan.
3. When the master caresses each of the slaves, whom does he linger on?
4. What does the master say that the sultan requires?
5. Which of the following romances is foreshadowed in the rescue of the slaves?
(a) Nicolas and Tristan.
(b) Tristan and Laurent.
(c) Lexius and Nicolas.
(d) Lexius and Tristan.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Beauty, who is ashamed of their sexual urges?
2. What does Beauty notice about herself and the other slaves?
3. Which of the following people is with the rescuers?
4. Laurent agrees to be rescued only if which character comes with him?
5. Which of the following do the rescuers tell Tristan and Laurent to do?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)