|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: Decision for Lexius.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the master's official title?
(a) Sultan's Quality Control Groom.
(b) Sultan's Chief Steward of the Grooms.
(c) Sultan's Special Groomsman.
(d) Sultan's Equestrian Steward.
2. Which of the following romances is foreshadowed in the rescue of the slaves?
(a) Nicolas and Tristan.
(b) Lexius and Nicolas.
(c) Tristan and Laurent.
(d) Lexius and Tristan.
3. What does the master tell the slaves that they must do at all times?
(a) Eat on the floor.
(b) Walk with excellent posture.
(d) Bow their heads.
4. Which of the following people is with the rescuers?
(d) The queen.
5. Who, in disguise, released Beauty from being tied up?
(b) The sultana.
(d) The sultan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the master acknowledge about the slaves?
2. What does Beauty realize that the women in the harem are not supposed to feel?
3. What is the name of the sultana?
4. According to Beauty, who is ashamed of their sexual urges?
5. Which of the following do the rescuers tell Tristan and Laurent to do?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)