|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: Decision for Lexius.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the sultana?
2. Who, in disguise, released Beauty from being tied up?
(a) The sultana.
(c) The sultan.
3. Who shouts that they do not want to be rescued?
4. Which of the following do the rescuers tell Tristan and Laurent to do?
(a) Read maps.
(b) Start swimming.
(c) Lie on the carpets.
(d) Run for a ship.
5. What type of man approaches Beauty as she is bound in the chamber?
(a) Richly dressed lord.
(b) Plainly dressed peasant.
(c) Servant in a uniform.
(d) Lexius in a robe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beauty realize that the women in the harem are not supposed to feel?
2. What does the master acknowledge about the slaves?
3. Which of the following romances is foreshadowed in the rescue of the slaves?
4. Which of the following describes the master's actions toward the slaves?
5. What does the master say that the sultan requires?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)