|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: Decision for Lexius.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beauty realize that the women in the harem are not supposed to feel?
2. What does the master acknowledge about the slaves?
(a) They are sexual beings.
(b) They are all good slaves.
(c) They have higher reasoning.
(d) They are all very attractive.
3. What type of man approaches Beauty as she is bound in the chamber?
(a) Plainly dressed peasant.
(b) Lexius in a robe.
(c) Richly dressed lord.
(d) Servant in a uniform.
4. Which of the following do the rescuers tell Tristan and Laurent to do?
(a) Run for a ship.
(b) Lie on the carpets.
(c) Start swimming.
(d) Read maps.
5. What is the name of the sultana?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following describes the master's actions toward the slaves?
2. Which of the following romances is foreshadowed in the rescue of the slaves?
3. What is obvious about the master?
4. What is the master's official title?
5. What does the master tell the slaves that they must do at all times?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)