|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: Decision for Lexius.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following do the rescuers tell Tristan and Laurent to do?
(a) Run for a ship.
(b) Start swimming.
(c) Read maps.
(d) Lie on the carpets.
2. According to Beauty, who is ashamed of their sexual urges?
(a) The sultan.
(b) The sultana.
3. Which of the following describes the master's actions toward the slaves?
4. Who shouts that they do not want to be rescued?
5. What does Beauty notice about herself and the other slaves?
(a) They are not even paying attention to the master.
(b) The men are not as attracted to the master as the women.
(c) They are unusually enrapt in the master's speech.
(d) They are not as attracted to the master as she is attracted to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the master caresses each of the slaves, whom does he linger on?
2. What does the master acknowledge about the slaves?
3. Which three characters are foreshadowed to have a strange relationship?
4. What does the master tell the slaves that they must do at all times?
5. What does the master inspire in the slaves?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)