|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: Decision for Lexius.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following do the rescuers tell Tristan and Laurent to do?
(a) Read maps.
(b) Lie on the carpets.
(c) Start swimming.
(d) Run for a ship.
2. What does the master say that the sultan requires?
3. What does Beauty realize that the women in the harem are not supposed to feel?
4. Which of the following romances is foreshadowed in the rescue of the slaves?
(a) Tristan and Laurent.
(b) Lexius and Nicolas.
(c) Lexius and Tristan.
(d) Nicolas and Tristan.
5. What does the master inspire in the slaves?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is obvious about the master?
2. What does Beauty realize about the sultana's body?
3. What is the next process that the slaves have to go through after the master talks to them?
4. What is the name of the master?
5. Which of the following describes the master's actions toward the slaves?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)