|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: Decision for Lexius.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following romances is foreshadowed in the rescue of the slaves?
(a) Lexius and Nicolas.
(b) Tristan and Laurent.
(c) Nicolas and Tristan.
(d) Lexius and Tristan.
2. What is obvious about the master?
(a) He does not like the sultan.
(b) He is a scoundrel.
(c) He is very sensual.
(d) He is demanding.
3. What does the master acknowledge about the slaves?
(a) They have higher reasoning.
(b) They are all very attractive.
(c) They are sexual beings.
(d) They are all good slaves.
4. Which character makes the decision to change his or her destiny and give up his or her master status?
(d) The sultan.
5. According to Beauty, who is ashamed of their sexual urges?
(a) The sultana.
(c) The sultan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the master tell the slaves that they must do at all times?
2. Who, in disguise, released Beauty from being tied up?
3. Which of the following do the rescuers tell Tristan and Laurent to do?
4. What does Beauty realize about the sultana's body?
5. When the master caresses each of the slaves, whom does he linger on?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)