|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: Decision for Lexius.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following romances is foreshadowed in the rescue of the slaves?
(a) Lexius and Nicolas.
(b) Tristan and Laurent.
(c) Lexius and Tristan.
(d) Nicolas and Tristan.
2. What does the master say that the sultan requires?
3. What is the next process that the slaves have to go through after the master talks to them?
(d) Sensuality training.
4. Who shouts that they do not want to be rescued?
5. Which character makes the decision to change his or her destiny and give up his or her master status?
(b) The sultan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who, in disguise, released Beauty from being tied up?
2. Which of the following people is with the rescuers?
3. What does the master inspire in the slaves?
4. When the master caresses each of the slaves, whom does he linger on?
5. What is obvious about the master?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)