|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: Decision for Lexius.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who, in disguise, released Beauty from being tied up?
(a) The sultan.
(c) The sultana.
2. Which of the following do the rescuers tell Tristan and Laurent to do?
(a) Start swimming.
(b) Lie on the carpets.
(c) Read maps.
(d) Run for a ship.
3. What does the master tell the slaves that they must do at all times?
(b) Walk with excellent posture.
(c) Bow their heads.
(d) Eat on the floor.
4. What does the master say that the sultan requires?
5. Which three characters are foreshadowed to have a strange relationship?
(a) Laurent, Beauty, the master.
(b) Tristan, Beauty, Laurent.
(c) Tristan, Beauty, the master.
(d) Rosalynd, Beauty, Elena.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following romances is foreshadowed in the rescue of the slaves?
2. What is obvious about the master?
3. According to Beauty, who is ashamed of their sexual urges?
4. Which of the following describes the master's actions toward the slaves?
5. What is the name of the sultana?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)