|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: Decision for Lexius.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is obvious about the master?
(a) He is very sensual.
(b) He is demanding.
(c) He does not like the sultan.
(d) He is a scoundrel.
2. Which of the following people is with the rescuers?
(d) The queen.
3. Which of the following describes the master's actions toward the slaves?
4. What type of man approaches Beauty as she is bound in the chamber?
(a) Servant in a uniform.
(b) Lexius in a robe.
(c) Richly dressed lord.
(d) Plainly dressed peasant.
5. What is the master's official title?
(a) Sultan's Chief Steward of the Grooms.
(b) Sultan's Quality Control Groom.
(c) Sultan's Equestrian Steward.
(d) Sultan's Special Groomsman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which three characters are foreshadowed to have a strange relationship?
2. What does Beauty realize about the sultana's body?
3. What does the master acknowledge about the slaves?
4. When the master caresses each of the slaves, whom does he linger on?
5. What does the master say that the sultan requires?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)