|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: Decision for Lexius.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following do the rescuers tell Tristan and Laurent to do?
(a) Read maps.
(b) Start swimming.
(c) Lie on the carpets.
(d) Run for a ship.
2. What does the master inspire in the slaves?
3. Which of the following romances is foreshadowed in the rescue of the slaves?
(a) Nicolas and Tristan.
(b) Lexius and Nicolas.
(c) Lexius and Tristan.
(d) Tristan and Laurent.
4. What is the name of the sultana?
5. Which character makes the decision to change his or her destiny and give up his or her master status?
(b) The sultan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the master acknowledge about the slaves?
2. Which of the following describes the master's actions toward the slaves?
3. Which three characters are foreshadowed to have a strange relationship?
4. What is the name of the master?
5. What does Beauty notice about herself and the other slaves?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)