Prologue: The Story So Far
• The prologue describes the events that have occurred in the three previous novels.
• Beauty and Tristan have both been kidnapped, and they are forced to serve the sultan.
Laurent: Captives at Sea
• Laurent is a prisoner on a ship with Beauty, Tristan, Elena, Rosalyn, and Dimitri. They are all wearing gold mesh around their genitals to prevent them from yielding to sexual urges.
• Laurent talks to the other prisoners and feels most drawn to Beauty.
Laurent: Memories of the Castle and the Village
• Laurent reminisces about the time he spent with Lady Elvera, his mistress, and about the good memories he has about serving her.
• Laurent considers different ideas of love presented to him and realizes that the three concepts are not the same type of love.
Beauty: Through the City and Into the Palace
• The sex slaves anchor and leave the ship...
This section contains 884 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)