Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In St. Augustine, rumors arose that the sheriff was a part of what group?
(a) The Masons.
(b) The Communist Party.
(c) The Nazi Party.
(d) The KKK.
2. Tensions between the SCLC and which group grew during 1963 and 1964?
3. The Chicago Project Breadbasket would be run by whom?
(a) Rosa Parks.
(b) Martin Luther King, Jr.
(c) Jesse Jackson.
(d) Malcolm X.
4. Where did the Meredith March end?
5. What did Meredith want to encourage with this walk?
(a) The war in Vietnam.
(b) Black voter turnout.
(c) Black poverty.
(d) Ending bus segregation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who urged King to run for president?
2. What was the main source of racial trouble in Chicago?
3. What compromise in Selma was King criticized for?
4. In 1964, King learned that he had won what?
5. Which city was chosen for SCLC demonstrations because of its noncompliance to the Civil Rights Law of 1964?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)