|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which SNCC leader presented a Proposal for Action which would develop an army of sorts?
(a) Ella Baker.
(b) Diane Bevel.
(c) John Lewis.
(d) Bob Moses.
2. What was King's biggest concern about the murder?
(a) That the culprit would not be caught.
(b) The voter registration bill would not pass.
(c) SNCC would fall into a decline.
(d) The escalating violence against Civil Rights advocates.
3. King abandoned a writing campaign about peace in which country?
4. Which city did King want to focus attention on in the North?
5. As King went to register at a local hotel, who attacked him?
(a) A Nazi.
(b) The hotel owner.
(c) A KKK member.
(d) An old white woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. The CCCO was based in which city?
2. Violence broke out in what city as activists tried to desegregate local schools?
3. In St. Augustine, King was arrested for what?
4. What caused tension between the SCLC and SNCC?
5. The judge ruled that the march to Montgomery had to have less than what number of marchers?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)