1. Who was asked to vacate her seat on a city bus for a white passenger?
2. Martin Luther King, Jr. was the pastor of what church?
Dexter Avenue Baptist Church.
3. Why was the first meeting about the bus boycott somewhat disastrous?
The ego of the leaders.
4. Which organization was formed to oversee the boycott and legal maneuvering?
Montgomery Improvement Association.
5. Who was chosen as the organizational president?
Martin Luther King, Jr.
6. What was one of the demands that MIA made of the city?
The bus company should hire black drivers too.
This section contains 3,983 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)