Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 1, The Montgomery Bus Boycott, 1955-1956
1. Who was asked to vacate her seat on a city bus for a white passenger?
2. Martin Luther King, Jr. was the pastor of what church?
3. Why was the first meeting about the bus boycott somewhat disastrous?
4. Which organization was formed to oversee the boycott and legal maneuvering?
5. Who was chosen as the organizational president?
6. What was one of the demands that MIA made of the city?
7. King's father and grandfather were involved in what profession?
8. Who was the most important person in King's life as a child?
9. Which college did King attend?
10. Who did King marry?
This section contains 2,055 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)