|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Meredith March, 'Black Power', and the Chicago Open-Housing Protests, 1966.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On February 1, 1960, how many students staged a sit-in at a lunch counter in Greensboro?
2. Who was the most important person in King's life as a child?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His father.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His sister.
3. Which city did King want to focus attention on in the North?
4. King abandoned a writing campaign about peace in which country?
5. Which country did King attend the independence ceremonies in?
(c) South Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did King hold a prayer-in?
2. King was stabbed while in which city?
3. What did Connor use on the protesters?
4. Where did the marchers attempt to camp, but were told to move on?
5. Where did King and the potential voters refuse to vacate the sidewalk?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)