|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Albany and Lessons for the Future, 1961-1962.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The bus boycott took away what percentage of bus riders?
(a) 10 percent.
(b) 25 percent.
(c) 70 percent.
(d) 50 percent..
2. King's sentence was suspended on what condition?
(a) He remain out of trouble.
(b) He meet with the Kennedy Adminstration.
(c) He leave Birmingham.
(d) He stop all protests in the US.
3. What SCLC program was to reach out more readily to the public?
(b) Future Program.
(c) Hands across America.
(d) Crusade for Sponsors.
4. Where did King and his family move to?
5. King's father and grandfather were involved in what profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was chosen as the organizational president?
2. Why was the first meeting about the bus boycott somewhat disastrous?
3. What presidency did King turn down due to church and family responsibilities?
4. The Crusade for Citizenship was focused on what?
5. Who did King marry?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)