|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, SNCC, the Kennedys, and the Freedom Rides, 1960-1961.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When King was pulled over while driving, what did he not have?
(a) Car insurance.
(b) A voter's registration card.
(c) Proof of Insurance.
(d) A Georgia driver's license.
2. What did King want the Kennedy Administration to issue?
(a) An apology for Jim Crow.
(b) A Second Emancipation Proclamation.
(c) Reparations for slavery.
(d) A segregation bill.
3. Who came to the attention of the FBI at the Youth March for Integrated Schools?
4. What SCLC program was to reach out more readily to the public?
(a) Crusade for Sponsors.
(b) Future Program.
(d) Hands across America.
5. Who took King's place as the president of MIA?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to King at a book signing in New York?
2. King became the assistant pastor at what church?
3. Who went with King to meet with Nixon?
4. Which college did King attend?
5. The bus boycott took away what percentage of bus riders?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)