|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Albany and Lessons for the Future, 1961-1962.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. King was invited to be a guest on which program?
(b) 60 Minutes.
(d) Meet the Press.
2. Why did the bus boycott not end when the bus company was losing so much money?
(a) A judge ordered the continuation of the boycott.
(b) The city refused to compromise.
(c) The bus company prefered to go out of business.
(d) The Albany Movement wanted to crush the bus company.
3. Robert Kennedy got a federal injunction against which group to keep them from harassing the bus riders?
(a) The Nazi Party.
(b) The KKK.
(c) The Masons.
(d) The SCLC.
4. What was left on King's front porch in January, 1957?
(a) A dead rabbit.
(b) A lawsuit over the boycott.
(d) Hate mail.
5. Who was the most important person in King's life as a child?
(a) His sister.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His father.
(d) His grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. In February 1959, King and his wife traveled to see sites made famous by whom?
2. Which organization was formed to oversee the boycott and legal maneuvering?
3. King's father and grandfather were involved in what profession?
4. Why was the first meeting about the bus boycott somewhat disastrous?
5. Who was chosen as the organizational president?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)