|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Albany and Lessons for the Future, 1961-1962.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What organization was formed in Albany to fight racism?
(a) Students for Change.
(c) The Southern Christian Coordinating Committee.
(d) The Albany Movement.
2. Sherrod and Reagon moved their base of operations to which city?
3. What magazine did King's picture appear on in 1957?
(a) Good Housekeeping.
(c) Sports Illustrated.
4. The Crusade for Citizenship was focused on what?
(a) School desegregation.
(b) A civil rights bill.
(c) Bus desegregation.
(d) Voter registration.
5. Which country did King attend the independence ceremonies in?
(c) South Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. In February 1959, King and his wife traveled to see sites made famous by whom?
2. King's sentence was suspended on what condition?
3. King was accused of what by the state of Alabama?
4. Who called the judge on the trial and suggested that King had a right to bond while waiting his appeal?
5. King was invited to be a guest on which program?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)