1. Who was asked to vacate her seat on a city bus for a white passenger?
(a) Betty Shabazz.
(b) Abigail Jenson.
(c) Fannie Lou Hamer.
(d) Rosa Parks.
2. Martin Luther King, Jr. was the pastor of what church?
(a) North Atlanta Congregational Church.
(b) St. Mary Magdalene Episcopal Church.
(c) Dexter Avenue Baptist Church.
(d) Grace Lutheran Church.
3. Why was the first meeting about the bus boycott somewhat disastrous?
(a) The police who showed up to arrest King.
(b) The ego of the leaders.
(c) The bomb that was found.
(d) The small number of people who attended.
4. Which organization was formed to oversee the boycott and legal maneuvering?
(a) Montgomery Improvement Association.
(b) Atlanta Race Initiative.
(c) Memphis Equality Association.
(d) Savannah Civil Rights Campaign.
5. Who was chosen as the organizational president?
(a) Jo Ann Robinson.
(b) Ralph D. Abernathy.
(c) Martin Luther King, Jr.
(d) E.D. Nixon.
6. What was one of the demands that MIA made of the city?
(a) Buses should be reserved for blacks only.
(b) The buses should be filled front to back for blacks.
(c) The bus company should hire black drivers too.
(d) White passengers should have to stand when blacks were present.
This section contains 3,983 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)