|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mama and Aunt Alma are talking, who do they say that Bone looks like?
(a) Great-Aunt Malvena.
2. When Glen starts having trouble with his father and at work, where does Mama send the girls in the afternoons?
(a) Aunt Alma's.
(b) Aunt Ruth's.
(c) Aunt Raylene's.
3. Whose relationship turns competitive in Chapter 12?
(a) Bone and Shannon Pearl.
(b) Shannon Pearl and Mrs. Pearl.
(c) Bone and Glen.
(d) Bone and Reese.
4. Everyone who is expected eventually arrives for the funeral except for whom?
(c) Tommy Lee.
5. What does Aunt Raylene bring when she visits Mama and the girls after they move away from Glen?
(a) A carton of cigarattes.
(b) A bottle of whisky.
(c) Home grown vegetables.
(d) Home-canned blackberries.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mama arrives after the rape, where does Bone want Mama to take her?
2. What game does Bone make up after a fight with the boy cousins?
3. Why does Bone apologize to Mama at the end of Chapter 17?
4. At the end of the book, where does Bone think Mama will move to?
5. Bone thinks of the sheriff as what?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)