|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bone think is the better looking of her male cousins?
(d) Little Earle.
2. How does Bone spend her first days at Aunt Raylene's house after the assault?
(a) Sitting quietly on the front porch.
(b) In bed.
(d) Screaming at her aunt.
3. According to Aunt Raylene, who has a "spirit of meanness" at birth?
(c) Uncle Earle.
4. What is Aunt Alma's favorite newspaper clip about the family?
(a) Anything to do with the Boatright uncles.
(b) Her wedding announcement.
(c) A picture of two of her children in a school play.
(d) Uncle Earle's convertible smashed in the barbershop.
5. What happens after Deedee refuses to go to the funeral?
(a) Her father yells at her.
(b) She runs to her room crying.
(c) She runs away.
(d) Aunt Raylene slaps her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose relationship turns competitive in Chapter 12?
2. Where is Aunt Alma when Glen shows up to talk to Boone?
3. Everyone who is expected eventually arrives for the funeral except for whom?
4. Aunt Alma's feet are "resting on a little pile of chopped black slats." What are the black slats?
5. After Mama and Bone put Aunt Alma to bed, Mama asks Bone what she thinks about all the time. How does Bone answer?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)