|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aunt Raylene tells Bone that she's going to be tall. In Chapter 14, Bone doesn't want to be tall, she wants to be what?
2. Why does Bone apologize to Mama at the end of Chapter 17?
(a) For breaking into the Woolworth's.
(b) For yelling at Glen.
(c) The family discovers that Glen beats her.
(d) Mama discovers Bone has been sexually abused.
3. While Bone is working for her aunt, where does Reese spend her afternoons?
(a) Running around on her own.
(b) Bible classes as Jesus Love Academy.
(c) Playing with her cousins.
(d) At home with Glen.
4. Who tells Reese that she can't "scare a chicken off a nest of water moccasins"?
(a) Patsy Ruth.
(c) Little Earle.
5. After Mama gets Bone to the car, what does she do?
(a) Tries to run Glen over with the car.
(b) Holds Glen's head to her belly.
(c) Slaps Glen.
(d) Drives to the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kinds of fish did the uncles catch at Aunt Raylene's place near the river?
2. What makes Aunt Ruth feel like she was worth something?
3. Who is pregnant in Chapter 16?
4. Who runs off and worked for the carnival when they are young?
5. Mama is silent and Reese is angry in Chapter 18. Who does Bone blame for this?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)