|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who drives around at night, looking for Glen in order to kill him?
(a) Uncle Nevil.
(b) Uncle Earle.
(c) Uncle Beau.
2. How does Bone spend her first days at Aunt Raylene's house after the assault?
(a) Screaming at her aunt.
(b) In bed.
(c) Sitting quietly on the front porch.
3. In Chapter 17, what happens when Bone snaps at Glen that she didn't hear him?
(a) He slaps her.
(b) He yells at her.
(c) He beats her with a belt.
(d) He throws her against the wall.
4. What does Aunt Raylene bring when she visits Mama and the girls after they move away from Glen?
(a) Home-canned blackberries.
(b) A bottle of whisky.
(c) Home grown vegetables.
(d) A carton of cigarattes.
5. While Bone is working for her aunt, where does Reese spend her afternoons?
(a) At home with Glen.
(b) Bible classes as Jesus Love Academy.
(c) Playing with her cousins.
(d) Running around on her own.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is pregnant in Chapter 16?
2. What leads to Alma's breakdown?
3. Who did Bone want to see at the hospital that doesn't come?
4. When Sheriff Cole asks Bone who did this to her, what does she say?
5. Where does Mama move herself and the girls after her family discovers that Bone has been abused by Glen?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)