|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only story the children act out that they use Bone's cap for?
(a) Johnny Yuma.
(b) The Daltons.
(c) Swamp Fox.
2. Bone is giggling at the puppies when a Ford pulled up. Who is in the Ford?
(c) Uncle Earle.
3. Why does Aunt Alma say that she must kill her husband?
(a) Because he's been cheating on her.
(b) Because she loves him.
(c) Because she hates him.
(d) Because he called her a cow.
4. What treasure do Bone and her cousins find in the river in Chapter 12?
(a) A set of hooks.
(b) A car tire.
(c) A motorcycle headlight.
5. After Bone refuses to return home, she compares Glen's eyes to what?
(a) Storm clouds.
(b) Black granite.
(c) A winter storm.
(d) Hard blue rocks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bone and Reese sleep the night that her uncles beat Glen?
2. Why does Bone apologize to Mama at the end of Chapter 17?
3. Who runs off and worked for the carnival when they are young?
4. While Bone is working for her aunt, where does Reese spend her afternoons?
5. What is Shannon Pearl wearing at the barbecue?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)