|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What habit do some of the Boatwright women show when they're nervous?
(a) Tap their foot.
(b) Pick at their cuticles.
(c) Bite their nails.
(d) Bite the lower lip.
2. According to her mother, who loves babies and is a friend to the less fortunate?
(b) Shannon Pearl.
3. What does Bone witness Glen doing as he talks to his father?
(a) Wring his hands.
(c) Shuffle his feet.
4. What is Shannon Pearl wearing at the barbecue?
(a) Orange-and-white organdy dress.
(b) Red satin dress.
(c) White lace dress with pink flowers.
(d) Pink dress with white ruffles.
5. How does Bone spend her first days at Aunt Raylene's house after the assault?
(a) In bed.
(b) Screaming at her aunt.
(d) Sitting quietly on the front porch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kinds of fish did the uncles catch at Aunt Raylene's place near the river?
2. What is Granny busy with when Mama was growing up?
3. What treasure do Bone and her cousins find in the river in Chapter 12?
4. Where is Uncle Earle in Chapter 13?
5. Bone wants Glen to be a father like the father in what book?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)