|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Bone after the funeral?
(a) She runs off.
(b) She cries.
(c) She gets drunk.
(d) Glen molests her.
2. Bone wants Glen to be a father like the father in what book?
(a) Robinson Crusoe.
(b) A Wrinkle in Time.
(c) Little House on the Prairie.
(d) Treasure Island.
3. Where does Mama move herself and the girls after her family discovers that Bone has been abused by Glen?
(a) To an apartment by the railroad tracks.
(b) To Raylene's house.
(c) To an apartment over the Fish Market.
(d) To Alma's house.
4. How does Bone spend her first days at Aunt Raylene's house after the assault?
(a) Screaming at her aunt.
(c) In bed.
(d) Sitting quietly on the front porch.
5. Who questions Bone about what she sees in Chapter 13?
(b) Mrs. Pearl.
(c) Aunt Alma.
(d) Sheriff Cole.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Glen starts having trouble with his father and at work, where does Mama send the girls in the afternoons?
2. What does Aunt Raylene bring when she visits Mama and the girls after they move away from Glen?
3. What leads to Alma's breakdown?
4. Where is Aunt Alma when Glen shows up to talk to Boone?
5. In Chapter 17, what happens when Bone snaps at Glen that she didn't hear him?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)