|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mama move herself and the girls after her family discovers that Bone has been abused by Glen?
(a) To an apartment over the Fish Market.
(b) To an apartment by the railroad tracks.
(c) To Raylene's house.
(d) To Alma's house.
2. Mama is silent and Reese is angry in Chapter 18. Who does Bone blame for this?
(c) Aunt Raylene.
(d) Uncle Earle.
3. Where is Uncle Earle in Chapter 13?
(a) Stays with Aunt Raylene.
(b) County farm.
(c) Lives with his ex-wife briefly.
(d) Travels as a trucker.
4. What makes Aunt Ruth feel like she was worth something?
(a) Having money.
(b) Being pregnant.
(c) Being thin.
(d) Being married.
5. How old is Bone when she is raped?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mama arrives after the rape, where does Bone want Mama to take her?
2. Where is Aunt Alma when Glen shows up to talk to Boone?
3. Who tells Reese that she can't "scare a chicken off a nest of water moccasins"?
4. Bone is giggling at the puppies when a Ford pulled up. Who is in the Ford?
5. What does Uncle Earle have hidden that he shows Bone?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)