|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When she is little, who "would have given just about anything to be pretty"?
(a) Aunt Carr.
(b) Aunt Alma.
(c) Aunt Ruth.
(d) Aunt Raylene.
2. When Glen starts having trouble with his father and at work, where does Mama send the girls in the afternoons?
(b) Aunt Raylene's.
(c) Aunt Ruth's.
(d) Aunt Alma's.
3. Who did Bone want to see at the hospital that doesn't come?
(c) Uncle Earle.
4. Where does Mama move herself and the girls after her family discovers that Bone has been abused by Glen?
(a) To Alma's house.
(b) To an apartment over the Fish Market.
(c) To Raylene's house.
(d) To an apartment by the railroad tracks.
5. What makes Aunt Ruth feel like she was worth something?
(a) Having money.
(b) Being pregnant.
(c) Being married.
(d) Being thin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Uncle Earle brings something to Aunt Raylene's house to help make Bone feel better. What is it?
2. After Mama and Bone put Aunt Alma to bed, Mama asks Bone what she thinks about all the time. How does Bone answer?
3. What leads to Alma's breakdown?
4. Why does Aunt Alma say that she must kill her husband?
5. What habit do some of the Boatwright women show when they're nervous?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)