|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What habit do some of the Boatwright women show when they're nervous?
(a) Bite their nails.
(b) Tap their foot.
(c) Pick at their cuticles.
(d) Bite the lower lip.
2. After Mama gets Bone to the car, what does she do?
(a) Tries to run Glen over with the car.
(b) Slaps Glen.
(c) Holds Glen's head to her belly.
(d) Drives to the hospital.
3. What book does Bone mention in Chapter 16 that is from Aunt Raylene?
(a) Huck Finn.
(b) The Wizard of Oz.
(c) The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.
(d) Little Women.
4. What kinds of fish did the uncles catch at Aunt Raylene's place near the river?
(a) Bass and trout.
(b) Trout and catfish.
(c) Bass and carp.
(d) Carp and catfish.
5. Why does Aunt Alma say that she must kill her husband?
(a) Because she loves him.
(b) Because he called her a cow.
(c) Because he's been cheating on her.
(d) Because she hates him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Deedee say she's seen three times?
2. Where is Aunt Alma when Glen shows up to talk to Boone?
3. Tears start running down Bone's face soon after she hears what song by Kitty Wells?
4. Where is Uncle Earle in Chapter 13?
5. Who tells Reese that she can't "scare a chicken off a nest of water moccasins"?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)