|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of the book, where does Bone think Mama will move to?
(a) Maryland or Pennsylvania.
(b) California or Florida.
(c) Alabama or Georgia.
(d) Virginia or Kentucky.
2. Bone thinks of the sheriff as what?
(a) An avenging angel.
(b) Someone who doesn't believe her.
(c) Daddy Glen in uniform.
(d) A man who looks at her as trash.
3. Bone is giggling at the puppies when a Ford pulled up. Who is in the Ford?
(b) Uncle Earle.
4. Aunt Raylene tells Bone that she's going to be tall. In Chapter 14, Bone doesn't want to be tall, she wants to be what?
5. Where does Bone and Reese sleep the night that her uncles beat Glen?
(a) With an aunt.
(b) In a motel.
(c) In the car.
(d) In their house while Glen was at the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. Aunt Alma's feet are "resting on a little pile of chopped black slats." What are the black slats?
2. Who runs off and worked for the carnival when they are young?
3. When Sheriff Cole asks Bone who did this to her, what does she say?
4. Tears start running down Bone's face soon after she hears what song by Kitty Wells?
5. Why does Bone apologize to Mama at the end of Chapter 17?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)