|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aunt Raylene bring when she visits Mama and the girls after they move away from Glen?
(a) A bottle of whisky.
(b) A carton of cigarattes.
(c) Home-canned blackberries.
(d) Home grown vegetables.
2. Who is pregnant in Chapter 16?
(b) Aunt Raylene.
(d) Aunt Alma.
3. What makes Aunt Ruth feel like she was worth something?
(a) Being thin.
(b) Having money.
(c) Being married.
(d) Being pregnant.
4. When Glen starts having trouble with his father and at work, where does Mama send the girls in the afternoons?
(a) Aunt Alma's.
(c) Aunt Raylene's.
(d) Aunt Ruth's.
5. Who manages the Woolworth's store?
(a) Ralph Greenville.
(b) Myer Johnson.
(c) James Worth.
(d) Tyler Highgarden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stays with Bone in the hospital?
2. Who does Deedee say she's seen three times?
3. Bone wants Glen to be a father like the father in what book?
4. After Bone refuses to return home, she compares Glen's eyes to what?
5. Where does Mama move herself and the girls after her family discovers that Bone has been abused by Glen?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)