|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When she is little, who "would have given just about anything to be pretty"?
(a) Aunt Alma.
(b) Aunt Raylene.
(c) Aunt Carr.
(d) Aunt Ruth.
2. After Bone refuses to return home, she compares Glen's eyes to what?
(a) Black granite.
(b) Storm clouds.
(c) A winter storm.
(d) Hard blue rocks.
3. What does Bone steal from the Woolworth's store in Chapter 15?
(b) Picture frames.
(c) Tootsie Rolls.
4. Who says that Alma has "gone crazy as a milk cow"?
(a) Patsy Ruth.
(b) Little Earle.
(d) Uncle Earle.
5. When Mama and Aunt Alma are talking, who do they say that Bone looks like?
(a) Great-Aunt Malvena.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who questions Bone about what she sees in Chapter 13?
2. According to her mother, who loves babies and is a friend to the less fortunate?
3. Aunt Raylene tells Bone that she's going to be tall. In Chapter 14, Bone doesn't want to be tall, she wants to be what?
4. Who manages the Woolworth's store?
5. When Sheriff Cole asks Bone who did this to her, what does she say?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)