|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mama arrives after the rape, where does Bone want Mama to take her?
(a) Aunt Raylene's house.
(b) Aunt Ruth's house for a shotgun.
(c) The hospital.
2. Uncle Earle brings something to Aunt Raylene's house to help make Bone feel better. What is it?
(c) Record player and records.
(d) A stuffed animal.
3. What makes Aunt Ruth feel like she was worth something?
(a) Being thin.
(b) Being married.
(c) Being pregnant.
(d) Having money.
4. Where is Aunt Alma when Glen shows up to talk to Boone?
(a) In the garden.
(b) At the doctor.
(c) Visiting Aunt Raylene.
(d) In the house.
5. Tears start running down Bone's face soon after she hears what song by Kitty Wells?
(a) "Don't Be Cruel."
(b) "Honky Tonk Angels."
(c) "Talk Back Trembling Lips."
(d) "Walking After Midnight."
Short Answer Questions
1. Bone thinks of the sheriff as what?
2. What does Aunt Raylene bring when she visits Mama and the girls after they move away from Glen?
3. What happens to Bone after the funeral?
4. Who drives around at night, looking for Glen in order to kill him?
5. Who did Bone want to see at the hospital that doesn't come?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)