|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aunt Alma's feet are "resting on a little pile of chopped black slats." What are the black slats?
(a) 45 rpm record fragments.
(b) Pieces of a black cupboard.
(c) Pieces of tire.
(d) Clothing ripped to shreds.
2. Where does Bone and Reese sleep the night that her uncles beat Glen?
(a) In a motel.
(b) In the car.
(c) In their house while Glen was at the hospital.
(d) With an aunt.
3. Who does Bone take with her to break into Woolworth's?
(a) Uncle Earle.
4. When Bone leaves home against her mother's instructions in Chapter 18, where does she go?
(a) She hitches a ride to Aunt Alma's.
(b) She walks to her mother's job.
(c) She goes to the Woolworth's.
(d) She walks to Aunt Raylene's.
5. What does Bone steal from the Woolworth's store in Chapter 15?
(a) Tootsie Rolls.
(d) Picture frames.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Bone want to see at the hospital that doesn't come?
2. Who runs off and worked for the carnival when they are young?
3. What does Bone witness Glen doing as he talks to his father?
4. What kinds of fish did the uncles catch at Aunt Raylene's place near the river?
5. Who does Deedee say she's seen three times?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)