1. Bone is a nickname for Ruth Anne. She is named after whom?
(a) Great aunt and cousin.
(b) Mother and grandmother.
(c) Aunt and mother.
(d) Grandmother and aunt.
2. Who decides that 'illegitimate' should be stamped on Bone's birth certificate?
(a) Hospital clerk.
(b) County office.
(c) The doctor.
3. Why does Mama go to the courthouse on Bone's birthday each year?
(a) She liked the court clerk.
(b) To get a birth certificate without "illegitimate" stamped on it.
(c) To get a copy of a marriage certificate.
(d) She kept losing Bone's birth certificate.
4. Who is Reese's father?
(a) Travis Smith.
(b) Glen Waddell.
(c) Lyle Parsons.
(d) Earle Boatwright.
5. How old is Mama when Bone was born?
6. How does Mama's first husband die?
(a) Someone stabbed him.
(c) Car accident.
(d) Someone shot him.
7. Where is Mama working when she meets her second husband?
(a) White Horse Cafe.
(b) Sears, Roebuck Auto Outlet.
(c) Textile mill.
(d) Gas station.
8. Who tells Mama, "Now you look like a Boatwright"?
(a) Aunt Ruth.
(b) Aunt Raylene.
(c) Aunt Alma.
This section contains 3,920 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)