1. Bone is a nickname for Ruth Anne. She is named after whom?
(a) Great aunt and cousin.
(b) Mother and grandmother.
(c) Grandmother and aunt.
(d) Aunt and mother.
2. Who decides that 'illegitimate' should be stamped on Bone's birth certificate?
(a) County office.
(c) Hospital clerk.
(d) The doctor.
3. Why does Mama go to the courthouse on Bone's birthday each year?
(a) She liked the court clerk.
(b) To get a birth certificate without "illegitimate" stamped on it.
(c) She kept losing Bone's birth certificate.
(d) To get a copy of a marriage certificate.
4. Who is Reese's father?
(a) Lyle Parsons.
(b) Earle Boatwright.
(c) Travis Smith.
(d) Glen Waddell.
5. How old is Mama when Bone was born?
6. How does Mama's first husband die?
(a) Someone stabbed him.
(b) Someone shot him.
(c) Car accident.
7. Where is Mama working when she meets her second husband?
(a) Textile mill.
(b) White Horse Cafe.
(c) Sears, Roebuck Auto Outlet.
(d) Gas station.
8. Who tells Mama, "Now you look like a Boatwright"?
(b) Aunt Raylene.
(c) Aunt Alma.
(d) Aunt Ruth.
This section contains 3,920 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)