|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jim get stuck with as a roommate during the National High School All-Star Basketball trip?
2. Why does Jim walk up sixteen flights of stairs to Benny's apartment?
3. Who does Jim see directing traffic at a six-way intersection?
4. Why does Jim say his hair is long?
5. How much does Jim's medical treatment cost?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What struggles does Jim face in overcoming his drug use? How has the use affected him physically? How has it affected him mentally?
Essay Topic 2
How does Jim show his identity? How does his identity change over the course of his teen years?
Essay Topic 3
Why is Jim unwilling to hustle at Yankee Stadium, when he hustles on the street? Discuss the skills he uses in both of these worlds.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)