|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What school rule do Jim and his friends frequently break after lunch?
2. Who does Jim attend a game at Yankee Stadium with?
3. What do "some dopey private school chicks" try to pass off as grass to Jim and Jimmy Mancole?
4. Why does Jim end up at Riker's Island Juvenile Reformatory?
5. Why does Joe Slapstick tell Jim he should run the offense?
Essay Topic 1
How is Jim a loyal friend? What decisions does he make that show this quality?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Jim's personality. Include characteristics that help him succeed in basketball as well as in his studies.
Essay Topic 3
Why does Jim want to return to public school? How is his Catholic school different than a public school? How is it similar?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)