|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim say just delays the little voice controlling his drug use?
2. What does Jim say will go up in smoke every time a page in his future book gets turned?
3. Where does Jim recover after he leaves the movie theater?
4. What does Jim say is growing in this country?
5. How much does Jim's medical treatment cost?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why might basketball be the chosen sport for Jim? What factors make this a popular sport with boys in his community?
Essay Topic 2
What might Jim's goals be? What is he doing to accomplish them?
Essay Topic 3
How do Jim and his friends show respect for each other? Give an example from the text of one person reaching out to help another.
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)