|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jim's new money-making scheme, in which he uses his lock slapping skills?
2. Why doesn't Jim's summer league team use Lewie Alcindor?
3. What activity does Jim say is helping him know he needs to write?
4. What is Ju-Ju Johnson's forte, according to Jim?
5. Who does Jim believe has ratted on him for taking drugs before basketball games?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What might Jim's goals be? What is he doing to accomplish them?
Essay Topic 2
How do priests and brothers show their power at Jim's school? How do the students interact with them?
Essay Topic 3
How does being an athlete help Jim fit in? How does a good reputation as an athlete create opportunities for Jim?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)