|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What school rule do Jim and his friends frequently break after lunch?
2. Who does Jim attend a game at Yankee Stadium with?
3. What do "some dopey private school chicks" try to pass off as grass to Jim and Jimmy Mancole?
4. Why does Jim end up at Riker's Island Juvenile Reformatory?
5. Why does Joe Slapstick tell Jim he should run the offense?
Essay Topic 1
How does Jim show his identity? How does his identity change over the course of his teen years?
Essay Topic 2
How is New York a hero for Jim? How might his life writing be different if he grew up in another place?
Essay Topic 3
How do Jim and his friends show respect for each other? Give an example from the text of one person reaching out to help another.
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)