|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who beats Jim up at the Bucket of Blood?
2. Why does Jim no longer want to attend peace marches?
3. Who does Jim get stuck with as a roommate during the National High School All-Star Basketball trip?
4. What is Jim's new money-making scheme, in which he uses his lock slapping skills?
5. What do Jim and Al Dolan steal from the American Legion Post on 207th St.?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How is Jim a loyal friend? What decisions does he make that show this quality?
Essay Topic 2
How do Jim and his friends show respect for each other? Give an example from the text of one person reaching out to help another.
Essay Topic 3
How does the abuse Jim experiences at Riker's compare to the harsh reality of his everyday life on the streets? What psychological problems might he face as a result of his experiences?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)