Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What school rule do Jim and his friends frequently break after lunch?
2. Who does Jim attend a game at Yankee Stadium with?
3. What do "some dopey private school chicks" try to pass off as grass to Jim and Jimmy Mancole?
4. Why does Jim end up at Riker's Island Juvenile Reformatory?
5. Why does Joe Slapstick tell Jim he should run the offense?
Why is Jim unwilling to hustle at Yankee Stadium, when he hustles on the street? Discuss the skills he uses in both of these worlds.
How do Jim and his friends show respect for each other? Give an example from the text of one person reaching out to help another.
What is a "war baby?" Why does Jim believe he is paying for a war he was not alive for? Discuss how war affects future generations.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)