|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Jim's medical treatment cost?
2. What do "some dopey private school chicks" try to pass off as grass to Jim and Jimmy Mancole?
3. Why does Jim proclaim the end of an LSD era?
4. What does Jim observe in the country to decide if they are friendly or evil?
5. Who offers Jim a ride as far as 181st after his train breaks down?
Essay Topic 1
In the summer of 1965, what fuels Jim's fears about a bomb dropping on him? How does his location influence that fear? Might he feel differently if he was raised in a small town? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
What might Jim's goals be? What is he doing to accomplish them?
Essay Topic 3
How do adults positively influence the "characters" in the book? How do they negatively affect them?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)