|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Where does Jim recover after he leaves the movie theater?
2. In the spring of 1964, where does Jim spend summer nights alone?
3. Who stands up for Pedro about the teasing from Herbie about his parents?
4. At the end of the diary, what does Jim say he just wants to be?
5. What does the old lady on the bus tell Jim will happen in a month?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why does Jim believe drug pushers always have a...
This section contains 933 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)