|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim say the junkies shove in their mouths?
2. Why doesn't Jim's summer league team use Lewie Alcindor?
3. Why does Jim proclaim the end of an LSD era?
4. Where does Jim recover after he leaves the movie theater?
5. How much does Jim's medical treatment cost?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How do Jim and his friends show respect for each other? Give an example from the text of one person reaching out to help another.
Essay Topic 2
How does Jim express his confidence over the course of the book? How does he show or hide his weakness?
Essay Topic 3
What might Jim's goals be? What is he doing to accomplish them?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)