|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Jim and Mancole realize the man in Chinatown is selling?
2. How much time did Jim spend at Riker's Island?
3. What is Ju-Ju Johnson's forte, according to Jim?
4. What does each person Jim meets at Blimpie's sandwich shop ask him?
5. What does Bobby Blake decide to eat at Gussie's Soda Fountain?
Essay Topic 1
What might Jim's goals be? What is he doing to accomplish them?
Essay Topic 2
Why does Jim become disillusioned with the peace movement? Why does he believe that leaders are not needed? What type of change does he suggest?
Essay Topic 3
How do adults positively influence the "characters" in the book? How do they negatively affect them?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)