Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What school rule do Jim and his friends frequently break after lunch?
2. Who does Jim attend a game at Yankee Stadium with?
3. What do "some dopey private school chicks" try to pass off as grass to Jim and Jimmy Mancole?
4. Why does Jim end up at Riker's Island Juvenile Reformatory?
5. Why does Joe Slapstick tell Jim he should run the offense?
Essay Topic 1
How does Jim express his confidence over the course of the book? How does he show or hide his weakness?
Essay Topic 2
How does the abuse Jim experiences at Riker's compare to the harsh reality of his everyday life on the streets? What psychological problems might he face as a result of his experiences?
Essay Topic 3
Why is Jim unwilling to hustle at Yankee Stadium, when he hustles on the street? Discuss the skills he uses in both of these worlds.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)