|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jim interested in asking his mother when he is released from Riker's Island Juvenile Reformatory?
2. How much time did Jim spend at Riker's Island?
3. What does Jim say is growing in this country?
4. What does Jim suggest as an alternative to speeches at the marches?
5. What does Jim say just delays the little voice controlling his drug use?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1How is Jim a loyal friend? What decisions does he make that show this quality?
Essay Topic 2What struggles does Jim face in overcoming his drug use? How has the use affected him physically? How has it affected him mentally?
Essay Topic 3How do priests and brothers show their power at Jim's school? How do the students interact with them?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)