|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jim attend a game at Yankee Stadium with?
2. Who beats Jim up at the Bucket of Blood?
3. What do Deborah and Ned do that the cops find unusual?
4. What does Jim say the junkies shove in their mouths?
5. How does the daily drug use make Jim's eyes feel?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Jim show his identity? How does his identity change over the course of his teen years?
Essay Topic 2
What struggles does Jim face in overcoming his drug use? How has the use affected him physically? How has it affected him mentally?
Essay Topic 3
How do priests and brothers show their power at Jim's school? How do the students interact with them?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)