Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What school rule do Jim and his friends frequently break after lunch?
2. Who does Jim attend a game at Yankee Stadium with?
3. What do "some dopey private school chicks" try to pass off as grass to Jim and Jimmy Mancole?
4. Why does Jim end up at Riker's Island Juvenile Reformatory?
5. Why does Joe Slapstick tell Jim he should run the offense?
Essay Topic 1
What is a "war baby?" Why does Jim believe he is paying for a war he was not alive for? Discuss how war affects future generations.
Essay Topic 2
Describe Jim's interactions with people of other cultures. How does he get along with them? What conflicts does he have? What type of language does he use to describe them?
Essay Topic 3
Why might basketball be the chosen sport for Jim? What factors make this a popular sport with boys in his community?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)