|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the fall of 1965, what becomes a regular weekend activity for Jim and his friends?
(a) Taking LSD.
(b) Playing cards.
(c) Getting drunk.
(d) Getting ice cream.
2. Why does the coach tell Jim and Bax they cannot suit up for the game?
(a) They pulled a prank on another team.
(b) They snuck out of the motel and did not return until midnight.
(c) The game has been postponed.
(d) They were caught drinking in the locker room.
3. Who does Jim believe has ratted on him for taking drugs before basketball games?
(a) The coach.
(b) His teammates.
(c) His parents.
(d) The team manager.
4. What is Jim interested in asking his mother when he is released from Riker's Island Juvenile Reformatory?
(a) If she is happy.
(b) If she is proud of him.
(c) Who his godparents are.
(d) For some money.
5. What does Jim say has the same smell as dope cooking?
(b) Old newspapers.
(d) Church incense.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jim walk up sixteen flights of stairs to Benny's apartment?
2. Why does Jim no longer want to attend peace marches?
3. What does each person Jim meets at Blimpie's sandwich shop ask him?
4. Who accompanies Jim to 89th to find a dealer?
5. What does Bobby Blake decide to eat at Gussie's Soda Fountain?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)