|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Jim's medical treatment cost?
2. Why doesn't Jim's summer league team use Lewie Alcindor?
(a) Lewie is too tall.
(b) Lewie shows up to the game without a uniform.
(c) Lewie decides to go to a karate tournament.
(d) Lewie is a varsity player.
3. What does Jim say will go up in smoke every time a page in his future book gets turned?
(a) Police stations.
(c) English classes.
(d) The Pentagon.
4. What happens at the bar after Jim and his friends order screwdrivers?
(a) The lights go out.
(b) The boys play pool.
(c) The place is robbed.
(d) There is a bar fight.
5. What does Jim say just delays the little voice controlling his drug use?
(b) Taking downers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim say has the same smell as dope cooking?
2. How much time did Jim spend at Riker's Island?
3. At the end of the diary, what does Jim say he just wants to be?
4. What do Jim and his friends see on the sidewalk on their way to breakfast at Ratner's?
5. Why does Jim end up at Riker's Island Juvenile Reformatory?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)