|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim call himself, in reference to his feelings for older ladies?
(a) Mr. Innocent.
(d) Baby boy.
2. Why does the coach tell Jim and Bax they cannot suit up for the game?
(a) The game has been postponed.
(b) They pulled a prank on another team.
(c) They were caught drinking in the locker room.
(d) They snuck out of the motel and did not return until midnight.
3. Where do Jim and his friends see Bobby Blake on their way to headquarters?
(a) At a bus stop.
(b) Jack's Clothing Shop.
(c) Riding by on a bike.
(d) Gussie's Soda Fountain.
4. Who goes with Jim to get food at the hamburger place on 207th St.?
5. What does Jim describe climbing on the walls at Headquarters?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time did Jim spend at Riker's Island?
2. What activity does Jim say is helping him know he needs to write?
3. What school rule do Jim and his friends frequently break after lunch?
4. Why does Jim visit his girlfriend, Hedi, every Friday?
5. Which friend from the Professional Children's School meets Jim before gym class?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)