|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim say the junkies shove in their mouths?
(b) Broken glass.
(d) Donuts and coffee.
2. What does Jim say is the newest thing on the "junk scene"?
(c) Looking sickly.
(d) Wearing arm bands.
3. Where do Jim and his friends see Bobby Blake on their way to headquarters?
(a) Riding by on a bike.
(b) Gussie's Soda Fountain.
(c) Jack's Clothing Shop.
(d) At a bus stop.
4. What does each person Jim meets at Blimpie's sandwich shop ask him?
(a) Who his favorite writer is.
(b) How old he is.
(c) What he does.
(d) What he is eating.
5. What does Jim say just delays the little voice controlling his drug use?
(a) Taking downers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Jim's medical treatment cost?
2. What do "some dopey private school chicks" try to pass off as grass to Jim and Jimmy Mancole?
3. Where does Jim go when he decides to skip school at the start of spring 1965?
4. What school rule do Jim and his friends frequently break after lunch?
5. What does Bobby Blake decide to eat at Gussie's Soda Fountain?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)