Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What school rule do Jim and his friends frequently break after lunch?
(a) They leave campus.
(b) They throw food at each other.
(c) They run in the halls.
(d) They smoke in the bathroom.
2. Who does Jim attend a game at Yankee Stadium with?
(a) His brother.
(b) His dad.
(c) An executive named Dave.
(d) A waitress named Susan.
3. What do "some dopey private school chicks" try to pass off as grass to Jim and Jimmy Mancole?
(b) Saw dust.
(c) Dill weed.
4. Why does Jim end up at Riker's Island Juvenile Reformatory?
(a) For a journalism assignment.
(b) For possessing drugs.
(c) To visit a friend.
(d) For a part-time job.
5. Why does Joe Slapstick tell Jim he should run the offense?
(a) Because Porter is too dumb.
(b) Because he would make a good coach.
(c) Because he is the team captain.
(d) Because Porter lost his voice.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Jim been holed up at Headquarters at the end of Summer 66?
2. Why is there a party for Shlink at headquarters?
3. What does each person Jim meets at Blimpie's sandwich shop ask him?
4. At the end of the spring 1965, who approaches Jim in a Bronx neighborhood?
5. At what point on Jim's trip to Rye, NY does he observe business men with "not a bit of class"?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)