|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jim end up at Riker's Island Juvenile Reformatory?
(a) For a part-time job.
(b) To visit a friend.
(c) For a journalism assignment.
(d) For possessing drugs.
2. Where does Jim recover after he leaves the movie theater?
(b) A swimming pool.
(c) A park
(d) The penny arcade.
3. At what point on Jim's trip to Rye, NY does he observe business men with "not a bit of class"?
(a) At a Brooks Brthers store.
(b) At a Westchester book store.
(c) When he goes into the bathroom at Grand Central Terminal.
(d) On the train.
4. What does Jim say when asked if he thinks Christ was God?
(b) "I guess not."
(c) "Do you?"
5. Why does Joe Slapstick tell Jim he should run the offense?
(a) Because he is the team captain.
(b) Because Porter lost his voice.
(c) Because he would make a good coach.
(d) Because Porter is too dumb.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim leave in the basement where he shoots up?
2. What do Jim and Mancole realize the man in Chinatown is selling?
3. Where does Jim go to play in the National High School All-Star Basketball game?
4. What school rule do Jim and his friends frequently break after lunch?
5. What does Bobby Blake decide to eat at Gussie's Soda Fountain?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)