|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As he nears his 15th birthday, why does Jim start feeling that he should quit drugs?
(a) School is starting soon.
(b) He wants to please his parents.
(c) He is hoping to get a basketball scholarship.
(d) He can no longer afford a habit.
2. Who does Jim attend a going away party for at a bar?
(c) Audie Murphy.
(d) Fat Eddie.
3. What does Bobby Blake give away on the street that draws a crowd?
(d) Business cards.
4. What one thing does Jim experience with peyote he never experienced with acid?
(a) Cold sweats.
5. Who does Jim attend a game at Yankee Stadium with?
(a) His dad.
(b) An executive named Dave.
(c) A waitress named Susan.
(d) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jim recover after he leaves the movie theater?
2. What does Jim forget about as he rolls in the dew in the country?
3. What does Jim say is growing in this country?
4. What do Jim and his friends see on the sidewalk on their way to breakfast at Ratner's?
5. Who does Jim get stuck with as a roommate during the National High School All-Star Basketball trip?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)