|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim think about more than Karl Marx?
(b) A fire truck.
2. What activity does Jim say is helping him know he needs to write?
(a) Using drugs.
(d) Playing basketball.
3. At the end of the spring 1965, who approaches Jim in a Bronx neighborhood?
(a) A little girl.
(b) A police officer.
(c) A taxi driver.
(d) A drug dealer.
4. Where does Jim go when he decides to skip school at the start of spring 1965?
(a) Yankee Stadium.
(b) Central Park.
(d) Times Square.
5. What does Jim call himself, in reference to his feelings for older ladies?
(a) Baby boy.
(b) Mr. Innocent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jim suspect the three men in trench coats are narcotics cops, not basketball scouts?
2. What does Bobby Blake decide to eat at Gussie's Soda Fountain?
3. Why do Jim's moves stick out in the championship game?
4. Why does the coach tell Jim and Bax they cannot suit up for the game?
5. What does Jim tell the police officer he is doing, when he is spotted in his school blazer during the day?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)