|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jim get stuck with as a roommate during the National High School All-Star Basketball trip?
(a) Allen Ginsberg.
(b) Bobby Bellum.
(c) Bax Porter.
(d) Benny Greenbaum.
2. What age does Jim recall that keeps returning to him one day in the summer 1965?
(a) When he was three.
(b) When he was six.
(c) When he was twelve.
(d) When he was nine.
3. Why does Jim walk up sixteen flights of stairs to Benny's apartment?
(a) He is afraid of elevators.
(b) The elevator is broken.
(c) Benny bet him he could not do it.
(d) He is trying to get in shape.
4. What does Jim say when asked if he thinks Christ was God?
(a) "I guess not."
(c) "Do you?"
5. Who offers Jim a ride as far as 181st after his train breaks down?
(b) A news truck driver.
(c) An Irishman.
(d) A police officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the spring 1965, who approaches Jim in a Bronx neighborhood?
2. Who does Jim attend a going away party for at a bar?
3. Where does Jim go when he decides to skip school at the start of spring 1965?
4. What does Jim call himself, in reference to his feelings for older ladies?
5. What does each person Jim meets at Blimpie's sandwich shop ask him?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)