|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jim attend a game at Yankee Stadium with?
(a) A waitress named Susan.
(b) An executive named Dave.
(c) His dad.
(d) His brother.
2. How does the daily drug use make Jim's eyes feel?
(a) Like glue.
(c) Wide open.
(d) Heavy and wet.
3. Where does Jim go to play in the National High School All-Star Basketball game?
(d) Washington, D.C.
4. Why do the police show up at Shlink's party?
(a) They are looking for a missing girl.
(b) There is a noise complaint.
(c) They make a drug bust.
(d) They are invited.
5. What do Jim and his friends see on the sidewalk on their way to breakfast at Ratner's?
(a) A lost dog.
(b) A bag of money.
(c) A library book.
(d) A naked woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jim no longer want to attend peace marches?
2. Where does Jim accompany Brian's Navy friends?
3. As he nears his 15th birthday, why does Jim start feeling that he should quit drugs?
4. What school rule do Jim and his friends frequently break after lunch?
5. Where does Frank Pinewater's mother take him in hopes of curing his drug habit?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)