|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jim believe has ratted on him for taking drugs before basketball games?
(a) The team manager.
(b) His teammates.
(c) The coach.
(d) His parents.
2. What activity does Jim say is helping him know he needs to write?
(c) Using drugs.
(d) Playing basketball.
3. Why does Jim proclaim the end of an LSD era?
(a) He ends up at Bellevue.
(b) He has a bad trip.
(c) He gets arrested.
(d) His is going to rehab.
4. What does Jim think about more than Karl Marx?
(b) A fire truck.
5. What game do Sharron and Lou-Lou want to play with Jim and Kenny?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the spring 1965, who approaches Jim in a Bronx neighborhood?
2. How does Jim disguise himself while robbing a man in the park?
3. Who does Jim attend a game at Yankee Stadium with?
4. Who does Jim attend a going away party for at a bar?
5. What does Willie do to Jim's soda that offends him?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)