|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Jim's moves stick out in the championship game?
(a) He is the only white player on the court.
(b) He is clowning around.
(c) He does not know the team's plays.
(d) The girls cheer whenever he has the ball.
2. What one thing does Jim experience with peyote he never experienced with acid?
(d) Cold sweats.
3. What does the Frank O'Hara poem "Music" remind Jim of?
(a) The Plaza Hotel.
(b) Peace marches.
(c) His friends.
4. Where does Jim go to play in the National High School All-Star Basketball game?
(a) Washington, D.C.
5. What is Jim interested in asking his mother when he is released from Riker's Island Juvenile Reformatory?
(a) For some money.
(b) If she is proud of him.
(c) If she is happy.
(d) Who his godparents are.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is there a party for Shlink at headquarters?
2. What does Jim say just delays the little voice controlling his drug use?
3. Who offers Jim a ride as far as 181st after his train breaks down?
4. What is Jim looking for when he opens a door to find a young German couple on the floor?
5. What does Jim say when asked if he thinks Christ was God?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)