|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What one thing does Jim experience with peyote he never experienced with acid?
(a) Cold sweats.
2. At the end of the diary, what does Jim say he just wants to be?
(b) A writer.
3. Who does Jim attend a going away party for at a bar?
(a) Audie Murphy.
(c) Fat Eddie.
4. What does Jim say is the newest thing on the "junk scene"?
(a) Wearing arm bands.
(d) Looking sickly.
5. How does the daily drug use make Jim's eyes feel?
(a) Like glue.
(c) Heavy and wet.
(d) Wide open.
Short Answer Questions
1. What age does Jim recall that keeps returning to him one day in the summer 1965?
2. What does everyone at headquarters chip in to buy after Willie Bender's death?
3. Where does Jim recover after he leaves the movie theater?
4. In the fall of 1965, what becomes a regular weekend activity for Jim and his friends?
5. What does Jim tell the police officer he is doing, when he is spotted in his school blazer during the day?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)