|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jim visit his girlfriend, Hedi, every Friday?
(a) Her parents are not home.
(b) Their favorite TV show comes on every Friday.
(c) She is in the hospital.
(d) Her family has parties on Fridays.
2. What does Jim threaten to do if the person he robs yells for the cops?
(a) Shoot him.
(c) Punch him in the gut.
(d) Slit his throat.
3. Where does Jim go when he decides to skip school at the start of spring 1965?
(b) Central Park.
(c) Times Square.
(d) Yankee Stadium.
4. At the end of the spring 1965, who approaches Jim in a Bronx neighborhood?
(a) A little girl.
(b) A drug dealer.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A taxi driver.
5. Who does Jim see directing traffic at a six-way intersection?
(c) Fat Henry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Deborah and Ned do that the cops find unusual?
2. What does Jim forget about as he rolls in the dew in the country?
3. What is Jim's new money-making scheme, in which he uses his lock slapping skills?
4. Who does Jim get stuck with as a roommate during the National High School All-Star Basketball trip?
5. What does Jim steal from the back of a truck in the summer of 1966?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)