|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jim suspect the three men in trench coats are narcotics cops, not basketball scouts?
(a) They have a police car outside.
(b) They look too geeky.
(c) One of their badges falls on the floor.
(d) Basketball scouts seldom hang out at the tavern.
2. What word does Mr. Bluster use in a letter to describe Jim?
3. What is Ju-Ju Johnson's forte, according to Jim?
(a) Meeting girls.
(b) Stealing cars.
(c) Fake ID.
(d) Making up stories.
4. What is Jim's new money-making scheme, in which he uses his lock slapping skills?
(b) Dealing drugs.
(c) Stealing cars.
(d) Selling magazines.
5. What does the Frank O'Hara poem "Music" remind Jim of?
(a) Peace marches.
(b) His friends.
(c) The Plaza Hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim say just delays the little voice controlling his drug use?
2. Why does Joe Slapstick tell Jim he should run the offense?
3. What does each person Jim meets at Blimpie's sandwich shop ask him?
4. What do Jim and Al Dolan steal from the American Legion Post on 207th St.?
5. What does Jim say is the newest thing on the "junk scene"?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)