|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jim attend a game at Yankee Stadium with?
(a) His dad.
(b) A waitress named Susan.
(c) His brother.
(d) An executive named Dave.
2. Why does Jim no longer want to attend peace marches?
(a) They are boring.
(b) They are too crowded.
(c) He supports the war now.
(d) He is too busy.
3. What does Jim say when asked if he thinks Christ was God?
(c) "Do you?"
(d) "I guess not."
4. What does Jim say has the same smell as dope cooking?
(b) Old newspapers.
(c) Church incense.
5. What does Jim say just delays the little voice controlling his drug use?
(a) Taking downers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jim recover after he leaves the movie theater?
2. When does Jim's dad get home from work each day?
3. What event triggers Jim's war paranoia?
4. What is Ju-Ju Johnson's forte, according to Jim?
5. Where does Jim go to play in the National High School All-Star Basketball game?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)