|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim call himself, in reference to his feelings for older ladies?
(a) Baby boy.
(d) Mr. Innocent.
2. What does everyone at headquarters chip in to buy after Willie Bender's death?
(b) A pizza.
(c) A bottle of whiskey.
(d) A wreath.
3. What does Bobby Blake decide to eat at Gussie's Soda Fountain?
(a) Grilled cheese sandwich.
(b) Hot dog.
(c) Pizza slice.
(d) A pickle.
4. Who does Jim hang out with in Horn & Hardart's?
(a) A drag queen.
(b) A waitress.
(c) The police.
(d) The junkies.
5. What does Jim think about more than Karl Marx?
(d) A fire truck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Deborah and Ned do that the cops find unusual?
2. What team does Benny Greenbaum invite Jim to join?
3. Why does Jim say his hair is long?
4. Where do Jim and his friends see Bobby Blake on their way to headquarters?
5. Who accompanies Jim to 89th to find a dealer?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)