|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of the diary, what does Jim say he just wants to be?
(d) A writer.
2. What does Jim say the junkies shove in their mouths?
(c) Donuts and coffee.
(d) Broken glass.
3. What does Jim say is growing in this country?
(a) A peace movement.
4. Who is the kleptomaniac, speed-freak Jim sees on the train to school?
(a) Bobby Blake.
(d) David Lang.
5. Where does Jim recover after he leaves the movie theater?
(a) A park
(c) The penny arcade.
(d) A swimming pool.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who beats Jim up at the Bucket of Blood?
2. What activity does Jim say is helping him know he needs to write?
3. Why does Jim visit his girlfriend, Hedi, every Friday?
4. What do Jim and Mancole realize the man in Chinatown is selling?
5. What does Jim say is the newest thing on the "junk scene"?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)