|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jim hang out with in Horn & Hardart's?
(a) A waitress.
(b) The police.
(c) A drag queen.
(d) The junkies.
2. What event triggers Jim's war paranoia?
(a) A news report.
(b) An argument.
(c) A blackout.
(d) An explosion.
3. Why does Jim visit his girlfriend, Hedi, every Friday?
(a) Her family has parties on Fridays.
(b) Their favorite TV show comes on every Friday.
(c) She is in the hospital.
(d) Her parents are not home.
4. What does Jim observe in the country to decide if they are friendly or evil?
5. Where does Jim go to get treated for the clap?
(a) A doctor's office.
(b) The Board of Health.
(c) The emergency room.
(d) Tony's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. As he nears his 15th birthday, why does Jim start feeling that he should quit drugs?
2. How does Jim disguise himself while robbing a man in the park?
3. What game do Sharron and Lou-Lou want to play with Jim and Kenny?
4. Who does Jim get stuck with as a roommate during the National High School All-Star Basketball trip?
5. What does Jim say has the same smell as dope cooking?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)