|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Jim and his friends see Bobby Blake on their way to headquarters?
(a) Riding by on a bike.
(b) Jack's Clothing Shop.
(c) Gussie's Soda Fountain.
(d) At a bus stop.
2. How much time did Jim spend at Riker's Island?
(a) A year.
(b) Three months.
(c) A month.
(d) Six months.
3. At the end of the diary, what does Jim say he just wants to be?
(b) A writer.
4. Why do the police show up at Shlink's party?
(a) They are looking for a missing girl.
(b) They are invited.
(c) There is a noise complaint.
(d) They make a drug bust.
5. How long has Jim been holed up at Headquarters at the end of Summer 66?
(a) A few hours.
(b) Four days.
(c) A week.
(d) A month.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the daily drug use make Jim's eyes feel?
2. Who is the kleptomaniac, speed-freak Jim sees on the train to school?
3. In the fall of 1965, what becomes a regular weekend activity for Jim and his friends?
4. Why is there a party for Shlink at headquarters?
5. Where does Jim go to play in the National High School All-Star Basketball game?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)