|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim call himself, in reference to his feelings for older ladies?
(b) Mr. Innocent.
(c) Baby boy.
2. What school rule do Jim and his friends frequently break after lunch?
(a) They leave campus.
(b) They smoke in the bathroom.
(c) They run in the halls.
(d) They throw food at each other.
3. What does Jim describe climbing on the walls at Headquarters?
4. At the end of the diary, what does Jim say he just wants to be?
(c) A writer.
5. How much does Jim's medical treatment cost?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Jim and his friends see Bobby Blake on their way to headquarters?
2. Where does Jim go to play in the National High School All-Star Basketball game?
3. What is Jim interested in asking his mother when he is released from Riker's Island Juvenile Reformatory?
4. Where does Jim go to get treated for the clap?
5. How does the daily drug use make Jim's eyes feel?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)