|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jim and his friends see on the sidewalk on their way to breakfast at Ratner's?
(a) A naked woman.
(b) A lost dog.
(c) A bag of money.
(d) A library book.
2. At the end of the spring 1965, who approaches Jim in a Bronx neighborhood?
(a) A police officer.
(b) A drug dealer.
(c) A little girl.
(d) A taxi driver.
3. When does Jim's dad get home from work each day?
4. What does Jim say when asked if he thinks Christ was God?
(b) "I guess not."
(c) "Do you?"
5. Where does Jim go to play in the National High School All-Star Basketball game?
(d) Washington, D.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. What school rule do Jim and his friends frequently break after lunch?
2. Where does Jim go when he decides to skip school at the start of spring 1965?
3. Why does Jim proclaim the end of an LSD era?
4. What game do Sharron and Lou-Lou want to play with Jim and Kenny?
5. What does Bobby Blake give away on the street that draws a crowd?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)