|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jim attend a game at Yankee Stadium with?
(a) A waitress named Susan.
(b) His brother.
(c) His dad.
(d) An executive named Dave.
2. Why doesn't Jim's summer league team use Lewie Alcindor?
(a) Lewie is too tall.
(b) Lewie decides to go to a karate tournament.
(c) Lewie is a varsity player.
(d) Lewie shows up to the game without a uniform.
3. What does Jim say has the same smell as dope cooking?
(a) Church incense.
(b) Old newspapers.
4. What does Willie do to Jim's soda that offends him?
(a) Puts alcohol in it.
(b) Drops it.
(c) Wipes the top before he drinks.
(d) Sniffs it.
5. Who catches Bobby Blake on a stool at Gussie's Soda Fountain?
(a) Two cops.
(c) Bobby's girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens at the bar after Jim and his friends order screwdrivers?
2. What does Jim describe climbing on the walls at Headquarters?
3. What team does Benny Greenbaum invite Jim to join?
4. What does everyone at headquarters chip in to buy after Willie Bender's death?
5. Who does Jim get stuck with as a roommate during the National High School All-Star Basketball trip?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)