|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jim believe has ratted on him for taking drugs before basketball games?
(a) His parents.
(b) His teammates.
(c) The team manager.
(d) The coach.
2. What do Jim and Mancole realize the man in Chinatown is selling?
3. What is Jim interested in asking his mother when he is released from Riker's Island Juvenile Reformatory?
(a) For some money.
(b) Who his godparents are.
(c) If she is happy.
(d) If she is proud of him.
4. Why do Jim's moves stick out in the championship game?
(a) He is clowning around.
(b) He is the only white player on the court.
(c) The girls cheer whenever he has the ball.
(d) He does not know the team's plays.
5. Who does Jim see directing traffic at a six-way intersection?
(c) Fat Henry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who beats Jim up at the Bucket of Blood?
2. What does the Frank O'Hara poem "Music" remind Jim of?
3. Why does Jim no longer want to attend peace marches?
4. What does Jim leave in the basement where he shoots up?
5. What is Ju-Ju Johnson's forte, according to Jim?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)