|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gets beat in the winter of 1964 for cheating on a religion quiz?
(a) Mikey Benavisti.
2. What do Jim and his friends use to attack girls on the eve of Halloween?
(b) Baseball bats.
(c) Socks with flour.
3. When does Jim say his parents go to church?
(a) When they are invited to weddings.
(c) Every Sunday.
4. What does the newspaper call Jim and his friends?
(a) The Diaper Bandits.
(b) The Basketball Gang.
(c) The Bad-Off Junkies.
(d) The Boys Club.
5. Why does someone run for Brother Kenneth during Billy's seizure?
(a) He will say a prayer for him.
(b) He is used to handling them.
(c) He is related to Billy.
(d) He is the school nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim say Melody looks like?
2. Where does Jim hide while Mr. Bluster looks for students cutting class?
3. In the spring of 1964, who does Jim describe as a saint?
4. What do Jim and his friends have to buy at the all-night deli for their morning sandwiches?
5. What does Jim call the apartment of Brian and John Browning?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jim tell the principal's secretary when he calls in sick?
2. Describe Jim's performance in the basketball game he plays in New Jersey.
3. Why does Jim suspect his family receives the Catholic News?
4. Why does Jim call local trains lousy transit?
5. Describe the plan Jim's friends execute to deter cops from driving on the paths at the park.
6. How does Jim end up playing on a new team at the summer league championship game?
7. What are does Jim say his dad does everyday when he comes home from work?
8. Why does Jim get out of saying confession in the winter of 1964?
9. What clues make Jim suspect the three gentlemen in the tavern are narcotics cops?
10. Why does Jim stop writing in the winter of 1964?
This section contains 735 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)