|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old does Jim say his dead friend looks?
2. What do Jim and his friends use to attack girls on the eve of Halloween?
(a) Socks with flour.
(c) Baseball bats.
3. Where does Brother G. punish the student in class for cheating?
(a) In the principal's office.
(b) In the coat closet.
(c) In front of the class.
(d) In the hall.
4. How does Jim know Steve Malone?
(a) Steve is a friend of the family.
(b) They are neighbors.
(c) Steve was his little league coach.
(d) They play on the same basketball courts.
5. Where do Jim and his friends tell Danny's mom they got the basketballs they bring home?
(a) At a thrift store.
(b) At a church bazaar.
(c) At a yard sale.
(d) At a basketball game.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jim have a summer job?
2. Where does Jim take his blind date, Melody?
3. Who at school does Jim decide to steal from?
4. What does Jim wear to gym class at the park to feel less self-conscious?
5. How does the school nurse solve most ailments, according to Jim?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Jim settle for methadone when he wants dope?
2. What are does Jim say his dad does everyday when he comes home from work?
3. How are the passersby responding to Freddie C., who is exposing himself, in the Bronx?
4. What prank does Mancole play on a neighbor?
5. Describe Jim's performance in the basketball game he plays in New Jersey.
6. What event makes Jim wonder where his life is heading?
7. What does Jim say is the advantage of going to a private school?
8. What does Jim claim he and his friends have mastered?
9. Describe the plan Jim's friends execute to deter cops from driving on the paths at the park.
10. Why does Jim say he never liked Bobo from the old Boys' Club bunch?
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)