|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What substance does Jim try that he thinks is non-addictive?
2. Where does Jim's basketball team go for the play-off series?
(a) The lower east side.
(c) Long Beach.
3. Where does Jim to to attend a Communist Party meeting with Bunty?
(a) Webster Hall.
(b) Yankee Stadium.
(c) Bunty's house.
(d) The Boys' Club.
4. What TV show do Willie and Jim make fun of at their party in the woods?
(a) The Lone Ranger.
(c) The Addams Family.
(d) The Galloping Gourmet.
5. Who does Jim see by surprise on the "most crowded corner in the Bronx"?
(a) His parents.
(b) Two brothers from school.
(c) Freddie C. from his old neighborhood.
(d) An ex-girlfriends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jim's team play in the first game of the season?
2. Why does someone run for Brother Kenneth during Billy's seizure?
3. What does Jim tell the cop is the reason he ran when they approached him in the park?
4. What do Jim and his friends have to buy at the all-night deli for their morning sandwiches?
5. Who helps Jim and Brian find codeine?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Jim believe Sloppy Eddie and Willie Appleears are able to steal milk and bread from the Grand Union?
2. How do Jim and his friends end up with the keys to the American Legion?
3. How does Jim feel at the end of the diary?
4. What theory about paying for food do Jim and his friends share while stoned?
5. Why doesn't Jim get paid for the car he and his friends steal?
6. What are does Jim say his dad does everyday when he comes home from work?
7. Why does Pedro stay home from the basketball game?
8. Why do the junkies in the tavern start ordering beer after the cops arrive?
9. Why does Jim say the train toward 137th St. suddenly smells like a cattle car?
10. Why is Jimmy Mancole behaving strangely, after he and Jim knock on every door and check every street corner looking for drugs?
This section contains 747 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)