|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the daily drug use make Jim's eyes feel?
(a) Like glue.
(b) Heavy and wet.
(c) Wide open.
2. What do Jim and Al Dolan steal from the American Legion Post on 207th St.?
(a) Office supplies.
(b) Raffle books.
(d) Folding chairs.
3. Why doesn't Jim's summer league team use Lewie Alcindor?
(a) Lewie is too tall.
(b) Lewie decides to go to a karate tournament.
(c) Lewie shows up to the game without a uniform.
(d) Lewie is a varsity player.
4. Why does Jim end up at Riker's Island Juvenile Reformatory?
(a) To visit a friend.
(b) For possessing drugs.
(c) For a part-time job.
(d) For a journalism assignment.
5. What does Jim suggest as an alternative to speeches at the marches?
(a) Flinging bricks.
(b) Singing songs.
(c) Having debates.
6. Who does Jim get stuck with as a roommate during the National High School All-Star Basketball trip?
(a) Bax Porter.
(b) Bobby Bellum.
(c) Allen Ginsberg.
(d) Benny Greenbaum.
7. Where do Jim and his friends see Bobby Blake on their way to headquarters?
(a) Riding by on a bike.
(b) Jack's Clothing Shop.
(c) At a bus stop.
(d) Gussie's Soda Fountain.
8. How does Bobby Blake get into Gussie's Soda Fountain?
(a) He throws an old refrigerator door in the glass door.
(b) He pays someone to let him in.
(c) He climbs through a back window.
(d) He has a key.
9. Who accompanies Jim to 89th to find a dealer?
(a) Bobby Blake.
(b) David Lang.
(d) Anton Neutron.
10. Who does Jim attend a game at Yankee Stadium with?
(a) His brother.
(b) A waitress named Susan.
(c) An executive named Dave.
(d) His dad.
11. What does Willie do to Jim's soda that offends him?
(a) Sniffs it.
(b) Drops it.
(c) Puts alcohol in it.
(d) Wipes the top before he drinks.
12. Who does Jim attend a going away party for at a bar?
(b) Audie Murphy.
(c) Fat Eddie.
13. Where does Jim go when he decides to skip school at the start of spring 1965?
(a) Yankee Stadium.
(b) Times Square.
(c) Central Park.
14. What does Jim steal from the back of a truck in the summer of 1966?
(c) Pocket combs.
15. Why does Jim proclaim the end of an LSD era?
(a) His is going to rehab.
(b) He has a bad trip.
(c) He gets arrested.
(d) He ends up at Bellevue.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the spring 1965, who approaches Jim in a Bronx neighborhood?
2. What does Jim say has the same smell as dope cooking?
3. Who goes with Jim to get food at the hamburger place on 207th St.?
4. What game do Sharron and Lou-Lou want to play with Jim and Kenny?
5. Why does Joe Slapstick tell Jim he should run the offense?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)