|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time did Jim spend at Riker's Island?
(a) A year.
(b) Three months.
(c) A month.
(d) Six months.
2. Why does Jim visit his girlfriend, Hedi, every Friday?
(a) Her parents are not home.
(b) She is in the hospital.
(c) Her family has parties on Fridays.
(d) Their favorite TV show comes on every Friday.
3. What school rule do Jim and his friends frequently break after lunch?
(a) They throw food at each other.
(b) They run in the halls.
(c) They smoke in the bathroom.
(d) They leave campus.
4. What is Ju-Ju Johnson's forte, according to Jim?
(a) Making up stories.
(b) Meeting girls.
(c) Fake ID.
(d) Stealing cars.
5. What does Jim tell the police officer he is doing, when he is spotted in his school blazer during the day?
(a) Minding his own business.
(b) Social work project.
(c) He was on a field trip but lost his class.
(d) Looking for a job.
6. Who does Jim hang out with in Horn & Hardart's?
(a) A drag queen.
(b) The junkies.
(c) The police.
(d) A waitress.
7. Who does Jim attend a game at Yankee Stadium with?
(a) His brother.
(b) An executive named Dave.
(c) A waitress named Susan.
(d) His dad.
8. What event triggers Jim's war paranoia?
(a) A blackout.
(b) A news report.
(c) An argument.
(d) An explosion.
9. Where does Jim go to get treated for the clap?
(a) The emergency room.
(b) The Board of Health.
(c) A doctor's office.
(d) Tony's house.
10. What does Jim say has the same smell as dope cooking?
(c) Church incense.
(d) Old newspapers.
11. When does Jim's dad get home from work each day?
12. At the end of the diary, what does Jim say he just wants to be?
(a) A writer.
13. What does Jim say is the newest thing on the "junk scene"?
(a) Wearing arm bands.
(c) Looking sickly.
14. What does Jim observe in the country to decide if they are friendly or evil?
15. How does the daily drug use make Jim's eyes feel?
(a) Like glue.
(c) Wide open.
(d) Heavy and wet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What game do Sharron and Lou-Lou want to play with Jim and Kenny?
2. What does everyone at headquarters chip in to buy after Willie Bender's death?
3. Who does Jim believe has ratted on him for taking drugs before basketball games?
4. What does Jim say when asked if he thinks Christ was God?
5. Why does Jim no longer want to attend peace marches?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)