|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim call himself, in reference to his feelings for older ladies?
(b) Baby boy.
(d) Mr. Innocent.
2. Why do Jim's moves stick out in the championship game?
(a) He is clowning around.
(b) The girls cheer whenever he has the ball.
(c) He is the only white player on the court.
(d) He does not know the team's plays.
3. Who does Jim attend a game at Yankee Stadium with?
(a) An executive named Dave.
(b) His dad.
(c) A waitress named Susan.
(d) His brother.
4. When does Jim's dad get home from work each day?
5. What does Jim suggest as an alternative to speeches at the marches?
(a) Having debates.
(b) Singing songs.
(d) Flinging bricks.
6. What event triggers Jim's war paranoia?
(a) An argument.
(b) A news report.
(c) An explosion.
(d) A blackout.
7. Where does Jim go to get treated for the clap?
(a) A doctor's office.
(b) The emergency room.
(c) The Board of Health.
(d) Tony's house.
8. What school rule do Jim and his friends frequently break after lunch?
(a) They smoke in the bathroom.
(b) They run in the halls.
(c) They throw food at each other.
(d) They leave campus.
9. Why is there a party for Shlink at headquarters?
(a) He is moving away.
(b) It is his birthday.
(c) He is going into the army.
(d) He is going to be a father.
10. How does Bobby Blake get into Gussie's Soda Fountain?
(a) He has a key.
(b) He pays someone to let him in.
(c) He climbs through a back window.
(d) He throws an old refrigerator door in the glass door.
11. Where does Jim go to play in the National High School All-Star Basketball game?
(d) Washington, D.C.
12. What is Jim interested in asking his mother when he is released from Riker's Island Juvenile Reformatory?
(a) If she is happy.
(b) If she is proud of him.
(c) Who his godparents are.
(d) For some money.
13. Who does Jimmy Dantone tell Jim is after them?
(a) Parents of a kid they corrupted.
(b) Some guys they sold phony acid to.
(c) The cops.
(d) Jimmy's grandmother.
14. How long has Jim been holed up at Headquarters at the end of Summer 66?
(a) A month.
(b) Four days.
(c) A week.
(d) A few hours.
15. What does Jim steal from the back of a truck in the summer of 1966?
(d) Pocket combs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jim say his hair is long?
2. How much time did Jim spend at Riker's Island?
3. What does Jim say when asked if he thinks Christ was God?
4. Who beats Jim up at the Bucket of Blood?
5. Who does Jim get stuck with as a roommate during the National High School All-Star Basketball trip?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)