Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What school rule do Jim and his friends frequently break after lunch?
(a) They leave campus.
(b) They throw food at each other.
(c) They run in the halls.
(d) They smoke in the bathroom.
2. Who does Jim attend a game at Yankee Stadium with?
(a) His brother.
(b) His dad.
(c) An executive named Dave.
(d) A waitress named Susan.
3. What do "some dopey private school chicks" try to pass off as grass to Jim and Jimmy Mancole?
(b) Saw dust.
(c) Dill weed.
4. Why does Jim end up at Riker's Island Juvenile Reformatory?
(a) For a journalism assignment.
(b) For possessing drugs.
(c) To visit a friend.
(d) For a part-time job.
5. Why does Joe Slapstick tell Jim he should run the offense?
(a) Because Porter is too dumb.
(b) Because he would make a good coach.
(c) Because he is the team captain.
(d) Because Porter lost his voice.
6. How long has Jim been holed up at Headquarters at the end of Summer 66?
(a) A week.
(b) A month.
(c) Four days.
(d) A few hours.
7. Why is there a party for Shlink at headquarters?
(a) He is going to be a father.
(b) He is moving away.
(c) It is his birthday.
(d) He is going into the army.
8. What does each person Jim meets at Blimpie's sandwich shop ask him?
(a) How old he is.
(b) What he is eating.
(c) What he does.
(d) Who his favorite writer is.
9. At the end of the spring 1965, who approaches Jim in a Bronx neighborhood?
(a) A little girl.
(b) A police officer.
(c) A drug dealer.
(d) A taxi driver.
10. At what point on Jim's trip to Rye, NY does he observe business men with "not a bit of class"?
(a) When he goes into the bathroom at Grand Central Terminal.
(b) At a Westchester book store.
(c) At a Brooks Brthers store.
(d) On the train.
11. What is Jim looking for when he opens a door to find a young German couple on the floor?
(a) His friends.
(b) A flashlight.
(c) The roof.
(d) A bathroom.
12. What is Ju-Ju Johnson's forte, according to Jim?
(a) Stealing cars.
(b) Meeting girls.
(c) Fake ID.
(d) Making up stories.
13. Where does Jim accompany Brian's Navy friends?
(a) The Statue of Liberty.
(b) Yankee Stadium.
(c) Radio City Music Hall.
(d) Empire State Building.
14. Who does Jim hang out with in Horn & Hardart's?
(a) A waitress.
(b) A drag queen.
(c) The police.
(d) The junkies.
15. Where does Jim go when he decides to skip school at the start of spring 1965?
(a) Yankee Stadium.
(c) Central Park.
(d) Times Square.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim say is the newest thing on the "junk scene"?
2. Why does Jim proclaim the end of an LSD era?
3. Who does Jim see directing traffic at a six-way intersection?
4. Where do Jim and his friends see Bobby Blake on their way to headquarters?
5. What does Jim suggest as an alternative to speeches at the marches?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)