|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fake name does Brian give when he purchases codeine?
(a) James Bond.
(b) Bill Russell.
(c) Jack Kerouac.
(d) Alexander Pope.
2. Who do Willie and Jim look for on the beach in Long Beach?
(a) The Celia sisters.
(b) Benny Greenbaum.
(c) Tom Miggrello.
(d) Tom McNulty.
3. What do Jim and his friends have to buy at the all-night deli for their morning sandwiches?
4. What is Jim required to do at school once a month?
(a) Meet with the principal.
(b) Go to confession.
(c) Volunteer work.
(d) Give an oral report.
5. Who confronts Brother G. about his punishment in class?
(d) Brother Kenneth.
6. What specialty does Jim say crooks on the Lower East Side have in common?
(a) Breaking into cars.
(c) Being sneaky.
(d) Snatching handbags off ladies.
7. Where does Brother G. punish the student in class for cheating?
(a) In the principal's office.
(b) In the hall.
(c) In front of the class.
(d) In the coat closet.
8. Where does Jim to to attend a Communist Party meeting with Bunty?
(a) Bunty's house.
(b) Yankee Stadium.
(c) The Boys' Club.
(d) Webster Hall.
9. What does Jim call the apartment of Brian and John Browning?
(b) The Place.
(d) The Browning.
10. Who gets upset when Jim answers questions in class with, "Yah," instead of, "Yes, sir?"
(a) Mr. Brothers.
(b) Eggie Blaumgarden.
(c) Fat Eddie.
(d) Mr. Belt.
11. What does Jim tell the cop is the reason he ran when they approached him in the park?
(a) He broke into the Park.
(b) He was scared.
(c) He stole some basketballs.
(d) His friends ran.
12. Where do Willie and Jim leave their pipe after their night of smoking and drinking?
(a) They bury it in a hole.
(b) Under some rocks and leaves.
(c) In an abandoned car.
(d) In Willie's attic.
13. In the fall of 1964, what old friend of Jim's dies?
(b) Kevin Dolon.
(d) Bobby Sachs.
14. Who does Fat Eddie introduce Jim to when he arrives at his house?
(a) His cat, Cheetah.
(b) His neighbor, Hal.
(c) His parents.
(d) Winkie and Blinkie.
15. What do Jim and friends call the huge rock they jump off of in the Bronx?
(a) Big time.
(b) The cut.
(d) The huge rock.
Short Answer Questions
1. Willie goes to the beach to wash what out of his hair?
2. Who does Jim offer a joint to in the winter of 1964?
3. Who does the Boys' Club have a memorial service for?
4. Why does Jim punch Larry out in the school trophy room?
5. What TV show do Willie and Jim make fun of at their party in the woods?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)