|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim tell the cop is the reason he ran when they approached him in the park?
(a) He broke into the Park.
(b) His friends ran.
(c) He stole some basketballs.
(d) He was scared.
2. What is Jim required to do at school once a month?
(a) Volunteer work.
(b) Meet with the principal.
(c) Go to confession.
(d) Give an oral report.
3. What does the old lady on the bus tell Jim will happen in a month?
(a) The war will end.
(b) He will fall in love.
(c) She will see her grandchildren.
(d) He will die.
4. Where does Jim go with his friends Kevin, Dolan, Yogi, Muffy, and Nardo Poo?
(a) Ice skating.
(b) A Knicks game.
(c) A movie.
(d) A party.
5. Willie goes to the beach to wash what out of his hair?
6. Why doesn't Mr. Doolittle give Jim any trouble for breaking rules in gym class?
(a) Mr. Doolittle is afraid of him.
(b) Mr. Doolittle does not notice when students break rules.
(c) Mr. Doolittle is the basketball coach.
(d) Mr. Doolittle has given up on Jim.
7. Where do Willie and Jim leave their pipe after their night of smoking and drinking?
(a) They bury it in a hole.
(b) Under some rocks and leaves.
(c) In Willie's attic.
(d) In an abandoned car.
8. Where does Jim's basketball team go for the play-off series?
(c) Long Beach.
(d) The lower east side.
9. Who do the cops tell Jim they are looking for in the park?
(a) A drug dealer.
(b) One of his classmates.
(c) Someone with a gun.
(d) A guy who molested a little girl.
10. Who does Jim say is a die-hard Marxist?
(a) His father.
(b) Bunty Garden.
(c) Steve Malone
(d) His cousin.
11. Who gets beat in the winter of 1964 for cheating on a religion quiz?
(c) Mikey Benavisti.
12. What do Jim and his friends have to buy at the all-night deli for their morning sandwiches?
13. Where does Jim to to attend a Communist Party meeting with Bunty?
(a) Yankee Stadium.
(b) Webster Hall.
(c) The Boys' Club.
(d) Bunty's house.
14. What does Jim wear to gym class at the park to feel less self-conscious?
(a) A sweat shirt.
(b) Blue jeans.
(c) A baseball cap.
15. Who does the Boys' Club have a memorial service for?
(a) Bro. Wally Wade.
(b) Herbie Hemslie.
(c) Teddy Rayhill.
(d) Bro. Kenny.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Willie and Jim look for on the beach in Long Beach?
2. Who does Jim say was gunned down at a ballroom near 163rd?
3. What do Jim and his friends use to attack girls on the eve of Halloween?
4. What TV show do Willie and Jim make fun of at their party in the woods?
5. What does Jim's gym class mainly do at Central Park?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)