1. How old is Jim, when the story begins?
2. How does Jim play on a league out of his age range?
The coach gives him a fake birth certificate.
3. Who does Jim go to Staten Island with?
Tony and Yogi.
4. What does Jim say his eyes feel like when sniffing cleaning fluid?
5. In the fall of 1963, who is the neighbor taken away for mental health problems?
6. What specialty does Jim say crooks on the Lower East Side have in common?
Snatching handbags off ladies.
7. What does the newspaper call Jim and his friends?
The Diaper Bandits.
This section contains 4,432 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)