|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jim go to get treated for the clap?
(a) A doctor's office.
(b) The emergency room.
(c) The Board of Health.
(d) Tony's house.
2. Which friend does not manage to get a seat on the train?
3. Why does Jim visit his girlfriend, Hedi, every Friday?
(a) Her parents are not home.
(b) Their favorite TV show comes on every Friday.
(c) She is in the hospital.
(d) Her family has parties on Fridays.
4. As he nears his 15th birthday, why does Jim start feeling that he should quit drugs?
(a) He can no longer afford a habit.
(b) School is starting soon.
(c) He wants to please his parents.
(d) He is hoping to get a basketball scholarship.
5. What is Jim looking for when he opens a door to find a young German couple on the floor?
(a) The roof.
(b) His friends.
(c) A flashlight.
(d) A bathroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bobby Blake decide to eat at Gussie's Soda Fountain?
2. What does Jim think a requirement seems to be for attending Communist Party meetings?
3. How old does Jim say his dead friend looks?
4. Why does Jim no longer want to attend peace marches?
5. What does the old lady on the bus tell Jim will happen in a month?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)