|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who catches Bobby Blake on a stool at Gussie's Soda Fountain?
(c) Bobby's girlfriend.
(d) Two cops.
2. What does Jim do on the train to Rye to calm his paranoia?
(a) Write in his diary.
(b) Pretend to read.
(d) Eat a sandwich.
3. Why does Jim call Chris the "spiller"?
(a) Chris knocks things over when he is drunk.
(b) Chris's last name rhymes with "spiller."
(c) Chris pretends to be drunk but pours out most of the drinks.
(d) Everyone else calls him that.
4. Where does Jim's basketball team go for the play-off series?
(a) Long Beach.
(d) The lower east side.
5. What does Jim consume to make the trip to Long Island to see Fat Eddie bearable?
(a) A pack of beer.
(b) Two bottles of cough syrup.
(c) A bottle of wine.
(d) A bag of potato chips.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim say the junkies shove in their mouths?
2. Why do Jim and his friends laugh during the giant fire on Second Ave.?
3. What does Jim suggest as an alternative to speeches at the marches?
4. What do Jim and his friends see on the sidewalk on their way to breakfast at Ratner's?
5. What does Jim tell the police officer he is doing, when he is spotted in his school blazer during the day?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)