|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim consume to make the trip to Long Island to see Fat Eddie bearable?
(a) A bottle of wine.
(b) A bag of potato chips.
(c) Two bottles of cough syrup.
(d) A pack of beer.
2. How does the daily drug use make Jim's eyes feel?
(a) Wide open.
(b) Heavy and wet.
(c) Like glue.
3. As he nears his 15th birthday, why does Jim start feeling that he should quit drugs?
(a) He can no longer afford a habit.
(b) He wants to please his parents.
(c) School is starting soon.
(d) He is hoping to get a basketball scholarship.
4. Who does Jim go to Staten Island with?
(a) Chris and Willie.
(b) His parents.
(c) Tony and Yogi.
5. Who do the cops tell Jim they are looking for in the park?
(a) One of his classmates.
(b) A drug dealer.
(c) A guy who molested a little girl.
(d) Someone with a gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What place does Jim describe as the friendly neighborhood tavern?
2. Who does Jim see by surprise on the "most crowded corner in the Bronx"?
3. Where does Jim go to get treated for the clap?
4. Who finds Jim's nickel bag of marijuana?
5. What does Willie do to Jim's soda that offends him?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)