|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim ask his mom for that makes her angry?
(a) Tickets to a baseball game.
(b) New clothes.
(d) To make him dinner.
2. What place does Jim describe as the friendly neighborhood tavern?
(a) The Bucket of Blood.
(b) The Bottle of Sunshine.
(c) Baby Joey's Bar.
(d) The Longshoreman.
3. Which friend does not manage to get a seat on the train?
4. Why does the coach tell Jim and Bax they cannot suit up for the game?
(a) They pulled a prank on another team.
(b) The game has been postponed.
(c) They snuck out of the motel and did not return until midnight.
(d) They were caught drinking in the locker room.
5. Why do Jim's moves stick out in the championship game?
(a) The girls cheer whenever he has the ball.
(b) He is the only white player on the court.
(c) He is clowning around.
(d) He does not know the team's plays.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim describe climbing on the walls at Headquarters?
2. What does everyone at headquarters chip in to buy after Willie Bender's death?
3. What does Jim check the almanac for when he gets home from school?
4. What does Jim say his eyes feel like when sniffing cleaning fluid?
5. Who does Jim see by surprise on the "most crowded corner in the Bronx"?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)