|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Jim and his friends laugh during the giant fire on Second Ave.?
(a) They are telling jokes about the basketball coach.
(b) The pizza man is on his knees begging the firefighters not to break his windows.
(c) Jim has just tripped.
(d) There is a clown running down the street.
2. Where does Jim to to attend a Communist Party meeting with Bunty?
(a) Bunty's house.
(b) Yankee Stadium.
(c) The Boys' Club.
(d) Webster Hall.
3. How does Jim describe the guys in his new neighborhood?
4. What does Jim ask his mom for that makes her angry?
(b) Tickets to a baseball game.
(c) New clothes.
(d) To make him dinner.
5. What does Jim call himself, in reference to his feelings for older ladies?
(b) Baby boy.
(d) Mr. Innocent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What team does Benny Greenbaum invite Jim to join?
2. At the end of the spring 1965, who approaches Jim in a Bronx neighborhood?
3. What one thing does Jim experience with peyote he never experienced with acid?
4. What does Jim consume to make the trip to Long Island to see Fat Eddie bearable?
5. How does Bobby Blake get into Gussie's Soda Fountain?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)