|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the fall of 1964, what old friend of Jim's dies?
(a) Kevin Dolon.
(c) Bobby Sachs.
2. What does Jim ask his mom for that makes her angry?
(a) New clothes.
(b) To make him dinner.
(d) Tickets to a baseball game.
3. What is Jim's new money-making scheme, in which he uses his lock slapping skills?
(a) Selling magazines.
(b) Stealing cars.
(d) Dealing drugs.
4. Who does Jim say is a die-hard Marxist?
(a) Bunty Garden.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His father.
(d) Steve Malone
5. What activity does Jim say is helping him know he needs to write?
(a) Using drugs.
(d) Playing basketball.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim do on the train to Rye to calm his paranoia?
2. Who at school does Jim decide to steal from?
3. Why does Jim punch Larry out in the school trophy room?
4. What does Jim wear to gym class at the park to feel less self-conscious?
5. What animal does Jim say exemplifies presence?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)