|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim say the "old cigar chomping Garden regulars" love to see?
(a) Players foul out of the game.
(b) Fights break out in the stands.
(c) Bill Russell have a bad game.
(d) Over time.
2. How long has Jim been holed up at Headquarters at the end of Summer 66?
(a) A month.
(b) A few hours.
(c) Four days.
(d) A week.
3. What place does Jim describe as the friendly neighborhood tavern?
(a) The Longshoreman.
(b) The Bottle of Sunshine.
(c) The Bucket of Blood.
(d) Baby Joey's Bar.
4. Where do Jim and his friends see Bobby Blake on their way to headquarters?
(a) Jack's Clothing Shop.
(b) At a bus stop.
(c) Gussie's Soda Fountain.
(d) Riding by on a bike.
5. What is Jim's motivation for getting along with his cousin's friends in Manhattan?
(a) His mom will give him money if he makes a new group of friends.
(b) He is trying to impress his cousin.
(c) His family is moving to their neighborhood, and he will finish the school year with them.
(d) He believes he can sell stolen goods to them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets beat in the winter of 1964 for cheating on a religion quiz?
2. Where does Jim to to attend a Communist Party meeting with Bunty?
3. Willie goes to the beach to wash what out of his hair?
4. Who does Jim attend a game at Yankee Stadium with?
5. What do Jim and friends call the huge rock they jump off of in the Bronx?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)