|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Fat Eddie introduce Jim to when he arrives at his house?
(a) His parents.
(b) His cat, Cheetah.
(c) His neighbor, Hal.
(d) Winkie and Blinkie.
2. How much time did Jim spend at Riker's Island?
(a) Three months.
(b) A month.
(c) A year.
(d) Six months.
3. Where does Jim have a summer job?
(a) At Yankee Stadium.
(b) At the Boys' Club.
(c) At school.
(d) At Central Park.
4. Who does Jim eventually give a joint to in the winter of 1964?
(b) His mom.
(c) Some older teens hanging out at the basketball court.
(d) An older guy who had been in the Army.
5. What does Jim say has the same smell as dope cooking?
(a) Old newspapers.
(d) Church incense.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the fall of 1963, who is the neighbor taken away for mental health problems?
2. What does Jim think a requirement seems to be for attending Communist Party meetings?
3. Why does Jim say his hair is long?
4. Who does Jim talk to about what he learns at the Communist Party meeting?
5. What do Deborah and Ned do that the cops find unusual?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)