|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ju-Ju Johnson's forte, according to Jim?
(a) Meeting girls.
(b) Making up stories.
(c) Stealing cars.
(d) Fake ID.
2. How does Bobby Blake get into Gussie's Soda Fountain?
(a) He pays someone to let him in.
(b) He climbs through a back window.
(c) He throws an old refrigerator door in the glass door.
(d) He has a key.
3. In the fall of 1963, who is the neighbor taken away for mental health problems?
(b) Mrs. McNulty.
(c) Bill Russell.
(d) Steve McQueen.
4. What does Jim tell the cop is the reason he ran when they approached him in the park?
(a) He stole some basketballs.
(b) He was scared.
(c) His friends ran.
(d) He broke into the Park.
5. What does Jim say when asked if he thinks Christ was God?
(b) "Do you?"
(c) "I guess not."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Fat Eddie introduce Jim to when he arrives at his house?
2. Why doesn't Mr. Doolittle give Jim any trouble for breaking rules in gym class?
3. Why do Jim's moves stick out in the championship game?
4. Where does Jim go when he decides to skip school at the start of spring 1965?
5. Why do Jim and his friends laugh during the giant fire on Second Ave.?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)