|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the cops tell Jim they are looking for in the park?
(a) One of his classmates.
(b) A guy who molested a little girl.
(c) Someone with a gun.
(d) A drug dealer.
2. Where does Jim go when he decides to skip school at the start of spring 1965?
(a) Central Park.
(b) Yankee Stadium.
(c) Times Square.
3. What does Jim check the almanac for when he gets home from school?
(a) Any record of fits tossed in one class of thirty people in one half a school day.
(b) When the next full moon will be.
(c) Strange weather patterns over New York City.
(d) A horoscope that might indicate how his basketball season will go.
4. What specialty does Jim say crooks on the Lower East Side have in common?
(a) Breaking into cars.
(b) Being sneaky.
(d) Snatching handbags off ladies.
5. Who confronts Brother G. about his punishment in class?
(c) Brother Kenneth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Brother G. reported to be when he doesn't return to school?
2. What is Jim's new money-making scheme, in which he uses his lock slapping skills?
3. What does Jim leave in the basement where he shoots up?
4. Who is the kleptomaniac, speed-freak Jim sees on the train to school?
5. Who goes with Jim to get food at the hamburger place on 207th St.?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)