|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who offers Jim a ride as far as 181st after his train breaks down?
(b) An Irishman.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A news truck driver.
2. Who does Fat Eddie introduce Jim to when he arrives at his house?
(a) His cat, Cheetah.
(b) Winkie and Blinkie.
(c) His parents.
(d) His neighbor, Hal.
3. What does Jim say will go up in smoke every time a page in his future book gets turned?
(b) English classes.
(c) Police stations.
(d) The Pentagon.
4. As he nears his 15th birthday, why does Jim start feeling that he should quit drugs?
(a) He is hoping to get a basketball scholarship.
(b) School is starting soon.
(c) He wants to please his parents.
(d) He can no longer afford a habit.
5. How does Bobby Blake get into Gussie's Soda Fountain?
(a) He pays someone to let him in.
(b) He climbs through a back window.
(c) He throws an old refrigerator door in the glass door.
(d) He has a key.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stops Jim in the bushes at Central Park?
2. Why does Jim proclaim the end of an LSD era?
3. What does Jim call himself, in reference to his feelings for older ladies?
4. Who does Jim's team play in the first game of the season?
5. Where does Jim accompany Brian's Navy friends?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)