|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jim and his friends use to attack girls on the eve of Halloween?
(a) Socks with flour.
(d) Baseball bats.
2. Why does a chorus of people laugh at Jim on a previous train ride?
(a) He gets his shirt stuck in the door.
(b) The seat breaks in half when he sits.
(c) He falls out of his seat.
(d) Someone tells him he looks like a girl.
3. What does Jim forget about as he rolls in the dew in the country?
(a) His body.
(b) His friends.
(c) His problems.
4. Where does Jim accompany Brian's Navy friends?
(a) Yankee Stadium.
(b) Empire State Building.
(c) The Statue of Liberty.
(d) Radio City Music Hall.
5. How does Jim disguise himself while robbing a man in the park?
(a) He wears a bandana over his face.
(b) He wears make-up.
(c) He wears a ski mask.
(d) He puts his hair in a beret.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time did Jim spend at Riker's Island?
2. Where does Frank Pinewater's mother take him in hopes of curing his drug habit?
3. Why doesn't Mr. Doolittle give Jim any trouble for breaking rules in gym class?
4. Why does the coach tell Jim and Bax they cannot suit up for the game?
5. What does Jim call the apartment of Brian and John Browning?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)