|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jim hang out with in Horn & Hardart's?
(a) The junkies.
(b) A waitress.
(c) The police.
(d) A drag queen.
2. Why does someone run for Brother Kenneth during Billy's seizure?
(a) He is related to Billy.
(b) He is the school nurse.
(c) He is used to handling them.
(d) He will say a prayer for him.
3. Who does the Boys' Club have a memorial service for?
(a) Bro. Kenny.
(b) Bro. Wally Wade.
(c) Teddy Rayhill.
(d) Herbie Hemslie.
4. Why do Jim and his friends laugh during the giant fire on Second Ave.?
(a) Jim has just tripped.
(b) The pizza man is on his knees begging the firefighters not to break his windows.
(c) They are telling jokes about the basketball coach.
(d) There is a clown running down the street.
5. Why does Jim no longer want to attend peace marches?
(a) They are too crowded.
(b) He supports the war now.
(c) They are boring.
(d) He is too busy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jim go with his friends Kevin, Dolan, Yogi, Muffy, and Nardo Poo?
2. In the spring of 1964, where does Jim spend summer nights alone?
3. Who catches Bobby Blake on a stool at Gussie's Soda Fountain?
4. Who accompanies Jim to 89th to find a dealer?
5. How does Chris explain Willie's injury to the police officer who stops them?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)