|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Joe Slapstick tell Jim he should run the offense?
(a) Because Porter lost his voice.
(b) Because he is the team captain.
(c) Because he would make a good coach.
(d) Because Porter is too dumb.
2. Where does Jim's basketball team go for the play-off series?
(a) The lower east side.
(d) Long Beach.
3. What does Jim say has the same smell as dope cooking?
(a) Old newspapers.
(d) Church incense.
4. Why do Jim's moves stick out in the championship game?
(a) He does not know the team's plays.
(b) He is the only white player on the court.
(c) The girls cheer whenever he has the ball.
(d) He is clowning around.
5. What is Jim looking for when he opens a door to find a young German couple on the floor?
(a) A flashlight.
(b) The roof.
(c) His friends.
(d) A bathroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jim end up at Riker's Island Juvenile Reformatory?
2. How does Bobby Blake get into Gussie's Soda Fountain?
3. How much time did Jim spend at Riker's Island?
4. What do Jim and Al Dolan steal from the American Legion Post on 207th St.?
5. Where does Jim accompany Brian's Navy friends?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)