|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim say just delays the little voice controlling his drug use?
(c) Taking downers.
2. As he nears his 15th birthday, why does Jim start feeling that he should quit drugs?
(a) He can no longer afford a habit.
(b) He is hoping to get a basketball scholarship.
(c) He wants to please his parents.
(d) School is starting soon.
3. Where do Jim and his friends tell Danny's mom they got the basketballs they bring home?
(a) At a yard sale.
(b) At a thrift store.
(c) At a basketball game.
(d) At a church bazaar.
4. Why doesn't Jim's summer league team use Lewie Alcindor?
(a) Lewie shows up to the game without a uniform.
(b) Lewie is too tall.
(c) Lewie is a varsity player.
(d) Lewie decides to go to a karate tournament.
5. What does Jim's mother say when he calls her from Tom Miggrello's party?
(a) "You're drunk."
(b) "I'm glad you called."
(c) "Who won the game?"
(d) "You really did it this time."
Short Answer Questions
1. In the fall of 1964, what old friend of Jim's dies?
2. Who does Jimmy Dantone tell Jim is after them?
3. Who does Jim get stuck with as a roommate during the National High School All-Star Basketball trip?
4. What does Bobby Blake give away on the street that draws a crowd?
5. Who blows his cool in the locker room at half time in the game against Horace Mann?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)