|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gets beat in the winter of 1964 for cheating on a religion quiz?
(a) Mikey Benavisti.
2. Why is there a party for Shlink at headquarters?
(a) It is his birthday.
(b) He is moving away.
(c) He is going into the army.
(d) He is going to be a father.
3. How does Bobby Blake get into Gussie's Soda Fountain?
(a) He has a key.
(b) He throws an old refrigerator door in the glass door.
(c) He pays someone to let him in.
(d) He climbs through a back window.
4. What does Rudy the foreman do after he chases Jim to the ramp at Yankee Stadium?
(a) Demands he appologize to the fans.
(b) Tells him he will be permanently on popcorn duty.
(c) Suggests they sit down and discuss what happened.
(d) Rips off his badge and orders him to get the ice cream.
5. What do Jim and Mancole realize the man in Chinatown is selling?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Jim and his friends laugh during the giant fire on Second Ave.?
2. What does Jim think a requirement seems to be for attending Communist Party meetings?
3. What does Jim call the apartment of Brian and John Browning?
4. What does Jim say when asked if he thinks Christ was God?
5. Why does Jim suspect the three men in trench coats are narcotics cops, not basketball scouts?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)