|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stops Jim in the bushes at Central Park?
(a) The school principal.
(b) Two horse-patrol cops.
(c) Mr. Doolittle.
(d) A tourist asking for directions.
2. Who does Jim say was gunned down at a ballroom near 163rd?
(a) Malcolm X.
(b) James Bond.
(c) Wilt Chamberlain.
(d) Abe Lincoln.
3. What is Jim required to do at school once a month?
(a) Meet with the principal.
(b) Go to confession.
(c) Volunteer work.
(d) Give an oral report.
4. What is Jim's new money-making scheme, in which he uses his lock slapping skills?
(a) Selling magazines.
(b) Stealing cars.
(c) Dealing drugs.
5. What is Jim's motivation for getting along with his cousin's friends in Manhattan?
(a) His family is moving to their neighborhood, and he will finish the school year with them.
(b) He believes he can sell stolen goods to them.
(c) He is trying to impress his cousin.
(d) His mom will give him money if he makes a new group of friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does someone run for Brother Kenneth during Billy's seizure?
2. What specialty does Jim say crooks on the Lower East Side have in common?
3. Who does Jim plan to get drunk with in his new neighborhood?
4. What does Jim's gym class mainly do at Central Park?
5. At the end of the spring 1965, who approaches Jim in a Bronx neighborhood?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)