|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim call himself, in reference to his feelings for older ladies?
(b) Mr. Innocent.
(d) Baby boy.
2. At the end of the spring 1965, who approaches Jim in a Bronx neighborhood?
(a) A drug dealer.
(b) A taxi driver.
(c) A little girl.
(d) A police officer.
3. Who does Fat Eddie introduce Jim to when he arrives at his house?
(a) Winkie and Blinkie.
(b) His cat, Cheetah.
(c) His neighbor, Hal.
(d) His parents.
4. What TV show do Willie and Jim make fun of at their party in the woods?
(a) The Addams Family.
(c) The Galloping Gourmet.
(d) The Lone Ranger.
5. How does Jim know Steve Malone?
(a) Steve was his little league coach.
(b) Steve is a friend of the family.
(c) They are neighbors.
(d) They play on the same basketball courts.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the diary, what does Jim say he just wants to be?
2. What does Jim describe climbing on the walls at Headquarters?
3. Who does Jim offer a joint to in the winter of 1964?
4. What does everyone at headquarters chip in to buy after Willie Bender's death?
5. Who at school does Jim decide to steal from?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)