|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim say Melody looks like?
(a) An antique doll.
(b) A model.
(c) A bad dream.
(d) A movie star.
2. Why is there a party for Shlink at headquarters?
(a) He is going into the army.
(b) He is moving away.
(c) It is his birthday.
(d) He is going to be a father.
3. Where do Willie and Jim leave their pipe after their night of smoking and drinking?
(a) Under some rocks and leaves.
(b) In an abandoned car.
(c) They bury it in a hole.
(d) In Willie's attic.
4. What does Jim leave in the basement where he shoots up?
(a) His math book.
(b) His belt.
(c) His keys.
(d) His wallet.
5. What is Jim interested in asking his mother when he is released from Riker's Island Juvenile Reformatory?
(a) For some money.
(b) If she is proud of him.
(c) If she is happy.
(d) Who his godparents are.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim say has the same smell as dope cooking?
2. Why does Jim proclaim the end of an LSD era?
3. What does Jim suggest as an alternative to speeches at the marches?
4. What is Jim looking for when he opens a door to find a young German couple on the floor?
5. In the fall of 1963, who is the neighbor taken away for mental health problems?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)