|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim say will go up in smoke every time a page in his future book gets turned?
(b) English classes.
(c) The Pentagon.
(d) Police stations.
2. What does Jim think about more than Karl Marx?
(b) A fire truck.
3. Where does Jim take his blind date, Melody?
(a) Back to his place.
(b) To a basketball game.
(c) To a coffee shop.
(d) To the movies.
4. When does Jim say his parents go to church?
(a) Every Sunday.
(c) When they are invited to weddings.
5. What does Jim describe climbing on the walls at Headquarters?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim tell the police officer he is doing, when he is spotted in his school blazer during the day?
2. How much time did Jim spend at Riker's Island?
3. Why does Jim get three raps across the hand at school?
4. What does Jim say just delays the little voice controlling his drug use?
5. At what point on Jim's trip to Rye, NY does he observe business men with "not a bit of class"?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)