|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jimmy Dantone tell Jim is after them?
(a) Some guys they sold phony acid to.
(b) Parents of a kid they corrupted.
(c) The cops.
(d) Jimmy's grandmother.
2. In the spring of 1964, where does Jim spend summer nights alone?
(a) In the woods.
(b) On his roof.
(c) At headquarters.
(d) Under a bridge.
3. In the fall of 1964, what old friend of Jim's dies?
(c) Kevin Dolon.
(d) Bobby Sachs.
4. Who blows his cool in the locker room at half time in the game against Horace Mann?
(b) Coach Doolittle.
5. What does Jim think a requirement seems to be for attending Communist Party meetings?
(a) Being ugly.
(b) Being smart.
(c) Being young.
(d) Being against the war.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim's mother say when he calls her from Tom Miggrello's party?
2. What do Jim and his friends have to buy at the all-night deli for their morning sandwiches?
3. Who gets upset when Jim answers questions in class with, "Yah," instead of, "Yes, sir?"
4. Where does Jim go to play in the National High School All-Star Basketball game?
5. What does Jim threaten to do if the person he robs yells for the cops?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)