|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the newspaper call Jim and his friends?
(a) The Boys Club.
(b) The Bad-Off Junkies.
(c) The Basketball Gang.
(d) The Diaper Bandits.
2. How old is Jim, when the story begins?
3. What does Jim say Melody looks like?
(a) A movie star.
(b) A model.
(c) An antique doll.
(d) A bad dream.
4. Who does the Boys' Club have a memorial service for?
(a) Teddy Rayhill.
(b) Herbie Hemslie.
(c) Bro. Kenny.
(d) Bro. Wally Wade.
5. Who does Jim hang out with in Horn & Hardart's?
(a) The police.
(b) A drag queen.
(c) The junkies.
(d) A waitress.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stands up for Pedro about the teasing from Herbie about his parents?
2. What specialty does Jim say crooks on the Lower East Side have in common?
3. What does Jim threaten to do if the person he robs yells for the cops?
4. Who does Jim attend a game at Yankee Stadium with?
5. Who gets beat in the winter of 1964 for cheating on a religion quiz?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)