|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jim have a summer job?
(a) At Yankee Stadium.
(b) At the Boys' Club.
(c) At Central Park.
(d) At school.
2. Who gets beat in the winter of 1964 for cheating on a religion quiz?
(d) Mikey Benavisti.
3. What does Jim forget about as he rolls in the dew in the country?
(b) His problems.
(c) His friends.
(d) His body.
4. As he nears his 15th birthday, why does Jim start feeling that he should quit drugs?
(a) He wants to please his parents.
(b) He is hoping to get a basketball scholarship.
(c) School is starting soon.
(d) He can no longer afford a habit.
5. Why does someone run for Brother Kenneth during Billy's seizure?
(a) He is related to Billy.
(b) He is used to handling them.
(c) He is the school nurse.
(d) He will say a prayer for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Jim say exemplifies presence?
2. What does the Frank O'Hara poem "Music" remind Jim of?
3. Where is Brother G. reported to be when he doesn't return to school?
4. Who does Jim get stuck with as a roommate during the National High School All-Star Basketball trip?
5. What is Jim required to do at school once a month?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)