|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jim say was gunned down at a ballroom near 163rd?
(a) Wilt Chamberlain.
(b) James Bond.
(c) Malcolm X.
(d) Abe Lincoln.
2. Why doesn't Jim's summer league team use Lewie Alcindor?
(a) Lewie is a varsity player.
(b) Lewie shows up to the game without a uniform.
(c) Lewie decides to go to a karate tournament.
(d) Lewie is too tall.
3. What specialty does Jim say crooks on the Lower East Side have in common?
(a) Snatching handbags off ladies.
(b) Being sneaky.
(c) Breaking into cars.
4. What does Jim bring on the train uptown to break his boredom?
(a) A sports magazine.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) A deck of cards.
(d) A novel.
5. At the end of the spring 1965, who approaches Jim in a Bronx neighborhood?
(a) A drug dealer.
(b) A little girl.
(c) A taxi driver.
(d) A police officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. As he nears his 15th birthday, why does Jim start feeling that he should quit drugs?
2. What does Jim forget about as he rolls in the dew in the country?
3. Who does the Boys' Club have a memorial service for?
4. Who does Fat Eddie introduce Jim to when he arrives at his house?
5. What does Jim say just delays the little voice controlling his drug use?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)