|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim forget about as he rolls in the dew in the country?
(a) His problems.
(b) His friends.
(c) His body.
2. Who offers Jim a ride as far as 181st after his train breaks down?
(a) A news truck driver.
(c) A police officer.
(d) An Irishman.
3. Who applauds for Jim after he jumps into the Harlem River?
(a) Fat Eddie.
(b) Sightseers on a boat.
(c) Some girls swimming nearby.
(d) Danny and John.
4. How old is Jim, when the story begins?
5. Where does Jim go to get treated for the clap?
(a) The emergency room.
(b) The Board of Health.
(c) Tony's house.
(d) A doctor's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets upset when Jim answers questions in class with, "Yah," instead of, "Yes, sir?"
2. What does Jim ask his mom for that makes her angry?
3. Who at school does Jim decide to steal from?
4. What does Jim do after History classes on his first day of school?
5. What does Jim's gym class mainly do at Central Park?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)