|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event triggers Jim's war paranoia?
(a) A news report.
(b) An argument.
(c) An explosion.
(d) A blackout.
2. What does Jim call the annual Thanksgiving fast at school?
(a) An opportunity to bond with classmates.
(b) A good idea.
(c) A farce.
(d) A big deal.
3. What age does Jim recall that keeps returning to him one day in the summer 1965?
(a) When he was twelve.
(b) When he was nine.
(c) When he was six.
(d) When he was three.
4. What does Jim think a requirement seems to be for attending Communist Party meetings?
(a) Being against the war.
(b) Being ugly.
(c) Being young.
(d) Being smart.
5. How does Chris explain Willie's injury to the police officer who stops them?
(a) He says he fell down some stairs.
(b) He says he was attacked by a dog.
(c) He says they found him that way.
(d) He says it was a sledding accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Jim and his friends see on the sidewalk on their way to breakfast at Ratner's?
2. What do Jim and friends call the huge rock they jump off of in the Bronx?
3. In the fall of 1963, who is the neighbor taken away for mental health problems?
4. Why do Jim and his friends laugh during the giant fire on Second Ave.?
5. What does Jim call the apartment of Brian and John Browning?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)