|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Mr. Bluster use in a letter to describe Jim?
2. Why do Jim's moves stick out in the championship game?
(a) He is clowning around.
(b) The girls cheer whenever he has the ball.
(c) He does not know the team's plays.
(d) He is the only white player on the court.
3. Which friend from the Professional Children's School meets Jim before gym class?
4. In the spring of 1964, where does Jim spend summer nights alone?
(a) In the woods.
(b) At headquarters.
(c) Under a bridge.
(d) On his roof.
5. What does Jim bring on the train uptown to break his boredom?
(a) A deck of cards.
(b) A sports magazine.
(c) A novel.
(d) A newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Willie and Jim leave their pipe after their night of smoking and drinking?
2. Why does Jim suspect the three men in trench coats are narcotics cops, not basketball scouts?
3. What does Jim observe in the country to decide if they are friendly or evil?
4. Who confronts Brother G. about his punishment in class?
5. What do Jim and his friends see on the sidewalk on their way to breakfast at Ratner's?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)