|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim say is growing in this country?
(a) A peace movement.
2. Who stops Jim in the bushes at Central Park?
(a) Mr. Doolittle.
(b) A tourist asking for directions.
(c) The school principal.
(d) Two horse-patrol cops.
3. Why does Jim have trouble communicating to one of the police officers who stop him in the park?
(a) Jim is stoned.
(b) Steve doesn't speak English very well.
(c) There is too much noise for them to hear each other.
(d) Jim is trying to talk to someone else at the same time.
4. How old does Jim say his dead friend looks?
5. Willie goes to the beach to wash what out of his hair?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jim describe the guys in his new neighborhood?
2. Why does Jim stay after school until 4:30 on the day of his friend's wake?
3. Where does Jim go with his friends Kevin, Dolan, Yogi, Muffy, and Nardo Poo?
4. Why does a chorus of people laugh at Jim on a previous train ride?
5. Where does Jim's basketball team go for the play-off series?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)