|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rudy the foreman do after he chases Jim to the ramp at Yankee Stadium?
(a) Tells him he will be permanently on popcorn duty.
(b) Suggests they sit down and discuss what happened.
(c) Rips off his badge and orders him to get the ice cream.
(d) Demands he appologize to the fans.
2. Who stands up for Pedro about the teasing from Herbie about his parents?
(a) Pedro's big brother.
(d) Pedro's parents.
3. Where is Brother G. reported to be when he doesn't return to school?
(b) New Jersey.
(d) Long Island.
4. How does Jim play on a league out of his age range?
(a) His position on the team is based on his skills.
(b) Jim does not know his real age.
(c) Jim's birthday is close enought to the cut-off date.
(d) The coach gives him a fake birth certificate.
5. How does Chris explain Willie's injury to the police officer who stops them?
(a) He says they found him that way.
(b) He says he fell down some stairs.
(c) He says he was attacked by a dog.
(d) He says it was a sledding accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which friend does not manage to get a seat on the train?
2. Where do Jim and his friends tell Danny's mom they got the basketballs they bring home?
3. What do Jim and his friends have to buy at the all-night deli for their morning sandwiches?
4. Who catches Bobby Blake on a stool at Gussie's Soda Fountain?
5. What substance does Jim try that he thinks is non-addictive?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)