|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who blows his cool in the locker room at half time in the game against Horace Mann?
(c) Coach Doolittle.
2. How does the school nurse solve most ailments, according to Jim?
(a) With a Band-Aid.
(b) With aspirin.
(c) With a nap.
(d) By sending students home.
3. What does the old lady on the bus tell Jim will happen in a month?
(a) The war will end.
(b) He will fall in love.
(c) He will die.
(d) She will see her grandchildren.
4. What does Jim check the almanac for when he gets home from school?
(a) Any record of fits tossed in one class of thirty people in one half a school day.
(b) When the next full moon will be.
(c) Strange weather patterns over New York City.
(d) A horoscope that might indicate how his basketball season will go.
5. How much does Jim's medical treatment cost?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the cops tell Jim they are looking for in the park?
2. What does Bobby Blake give away on the street that draws a crowd?
3. Why does Jim no longer want to attend peace marches?
4. What does Jim say the "old cigar chomping Garden regulars" love to see?
5. Where is Brother G. reported to be when he doesn't return to school?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)