|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old lady on the bus tell Jim will happen in a month?
(a) He will fall in love.
(b) She will see her grandchildren.
(c) He will die.
(d) The war will end.
2. What do Jim and Ronnie wear to Alexander's department store?
(a) Top hats.
(b) Baggy old coats.
(c) Baseball uniforms.
(d) School uniforms.
3. What does Jim think about more than Karl Marx?
(a) A fire truck.
4. Which friend does not manage to get a seat on the train?
5. Why does Jim suspect the three men in trench coats are narcotics cops, not basketball scouts?
(a) One of their badges falls on the floor.
(b) Basketball scouts seldom hang out at the tavern.
(c) They have a police car outside.
(d) They look too geeky.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim observe in the country to decide if they are friendly or evil?
2. What does Jim think a requirement seems to be for attending Communist Party meetings?
3. In the fall of 1963, who is the neighbor taken away for mental health problems?
4. Jim says, "I just want to be _____ and live in the _____."
5. Why do Jim's moves stick out in the championship game?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)