|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim tell the police officer he is doing, when he is spotted in his school blazer during the day?
(a) He was on a field trip but lost his class.
(b) Looking for a job.
(c) Social work project.
(d) Minding his own business.
2. What does Jim observe in the country to decide if they are friendly or evil?
3. What game do Sharron and Lou-Lou want to play with Jim and Kenny?
4. What does Jim check the almanac for when he gets home from school?
(a) When the next full moon will be.
(b) Any record of fits tossed in one class of thirty people in one half a school day.
(c) Strange weather patterns over New York City.
(d) A horoscope that might indicate how his basketball season will go.
5. What do Jim and Ronnie wear to Alexander's department store?
(a) Top hats.
(b) School uniforms.
(c) Baseball uniforms.
(d) Baggy old coats.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jim hang out with in Horn & Hardart's?
2. Who stops Jim in the bushes at Central Park?
3. Who does Jim say was gunned down at a ballroom near 163rd?
4. Jim says, "I just want to be _____ and live in the _____."
5. Who does Jim see by surprise on the "most crowded corner in the Bronx"?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)