|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rudy the foreman do after he chases Jim to the ramp at Yankee Stadium?
(a) Suggests they sit down and discuss what happened.
(b) Rips off his badge and orders him to get the ice cream.
(c) Tells him he will be permanently on popcorn duty.
(d) Demands he appologize to the fans.
2. What age does Jim recall that keeps returning to him one day in the summer 1965?
(a) When he was twelve.
(b) When he was nine.
(c) When he was three.
(d) When he was six.
3. In the fall of 1963, who is the neighbor taken away for mental health problems?
(a) Steve McQueen.
(b) Mrs. McNulty.
(d) Bill Russell.
4. Where does Jim go after the game against Horace Mann?
(a) To the woods.
(b) To a bar.
5. What does Jim tell the cop is the reason he ran when they approached him in the park?
(a) His friends ran.
(b) He broke into the Park.
(c) He stole some basketballs.
(d) He was scared.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim say the junkies shove in their mouths?
2. Who does Jim go to Staten Island with?
3. Who does the Boys' Club have a memorial service for?
4. What does Jim call the annual Thanksgiving fast at school?
5. Where does Jim to to attend a Communist Party meeting with Bunty?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)