|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanies Jim to 89th to find a dealer?
(a) Bobby Blake.
(b) Anton Neutron.
(d) David Lang.
2. When does Jim's dad get home from work each day?
3. In the fall of 1965, what becomes a regular weekend activity for Jim and his friends?
(a) Playing cards.
(b) Getting drunk.
(c) Getting ice cream.
(d) Taking LSD.
4. Where is Brother G. reported to be when he doesn't return to school?
(a) Long Island.
(d) New Jersey.
5. Why does Jim stay after school until 4:30 on the day of his friend's wake?
(a) There is a meeting for the basketball team.
(b) He is waiting for a ride home.
(c) He has to clean desks for cutting class.
(d) He joins the math club.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who catches Bobby Blake on a stool at Gussie's Soda Fountain?
2. What does Rudy the foreman do after he chases Jim to the ramp at Yankee Stadium?
3. What does Jim bring on the train uptown to break his boredom?
4. Who confronts Brother G. about his punishment in class?
5. Who does Jim offer a joint to in the winter of 1964?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)