|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jim and Ronnie wear to Alexander's department store?
(a) Top hats.
(b) Baggy old coats.
(c) School uniforms.
(d) Baseball uniforms.
2. Who does the Boys' Club have a memorial service for?
(a) Herbie Hemslie.
(b) Bro. Wally Wade.
(c) Teddy Rayhill.
(d) Bro. Kenny.
3. Why does a chorus of people laugh at Jim on a previous train ride?
(a) He falls out of his seat.
(b) Someone tells him he looks like a girl.
(c) He gets his shirt stuck in the door.
(d) The seat breaks in half when he sits.
4. Where does Jim to to attend a Communist Party meeting with Bunty?
(a) Webster Hall.
(b) Yankee Stadium.
(c) The Boys' Club.
(d) Bunty's house.
5. Why does someone run for Brother Kenneth during Billy's seizure?
(a) He is related to Billy.
(b) He is used to handling them.
(c) He will say a prayer for him.
(d) He is the school nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Mr. Doolittle give Jim any trouble for breaking rules in gym class?
2. What age does Jim recall that keeps returning to him one day in the summer 1965?
3. Why does Jim call Chris the "spiller"?
4. Why does Jim stay after school until 4:30 on the day of his friend's wake?
5. What does the old lady on the bus tell Jim will happen in a month?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)