|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What place does Jim describe as the friendly neighborhood tavern?
(a) Baby Joey's Bar.
(b) The Longshoreman.
(c) The Bucket of Blood.
(d) The Bottle of Sunshine.
2. What does Jim say the junkies shove in their mouths?
(c) Broken glass.
(d) Donuts and coffee.
3. How much does Jim's medical treatment cost?
4. Who finds Jim's nickel bag of marijuana?
(a) Brother G.
(c) Jim's dad.
(d) Jim's mom.
5. What does Jim suggest as an alternative to speeches at the marches?
(b) Singing songs.
(c) Having debates.
(d) Flinging bricks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Jim, when the story begins?
2. What do Jim and friends call the huge rock they jump off of in the Bronx?
3. What word does Mr. Bluster use in a letter to describe Jim?
4. Where does Jim go when he decides to skip school at the start of spring 1965?
5. Which friend does not manage to get a seat on the train?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)