|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of the spring 1965, who approaches Jim in a Bronx neighborhood?
(a) A taxi driver.
(b) A police officer.
(c) A drug dealer.
(d) A little girl.
2. What does Jim consume to make the trip to Long Island to see Fat Eddie bearable?
(a) A bag of potato chips.
(b) A pack of beer.
(c) Two bottles of cough syrup.
(d) A bottle of wine.
3. What does Melody say about marijuana users?
(a) They do strange things.
(b) They frighten her.
(c) There is a time and a place for what they do.
(d) They are a waste of time.
4. Who do the cops tell Jim they are looking for in the park?
(a) One of his classmates.
(b) A guy who molested a little girl.
(c) Someone with a gun.
(d) A drug dealer.
5. Who gets upset when Jim answers questions in class with, "Yah," instead of, "Yes, sir?"
(a) Eggie Blaumgarden.
(b) Mr. Belt.
(c) Mr. Brothers.
(d) Fat Eddie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jim plan to get drunk with in his new neighborhood?
2. Why does a chorus of people laugh at Jim on a previous train ride?
3. Who finds Jim's nickel bag of marijuana?
4. What do Jim and his friends have to buy at the all-night deli for their morning sandwiches?
5. Who does Jim go to Staten Island with?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)