|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Jim, when the story begins?
2. Who gets upset when Jim answers questions in class with, "Yah," instead of, "Yes, sir?"
(a) Fat Eddie.
(b) Mr. Belt.
(c) Eggie Blaumgarden.
(d) Mr. Brothers.
3. Why doesn't Jim's summer league team use Lewie Alcindor?
(a) Lewie is a varsity player.
(b) Lewie is too tall.
(c) Lewie decides to go to a karate tournament.
(d) Lewie shows up to the game without a uniform.
4. What is Jim's motivation for getting along with his cousin's friends in Manhattan?
(a) His mom will give him money if he makes a new group of friends.
(b) His family is moving to their neighborhood, and he will finish the school year with them.
(c) He is trying to impress his cousin.
(d) He believes he can sell stolen goods to them.
5. When does Jim say his parents go to church?
(b) When they are invited to weddings.
(d) Every Sunday.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jim to to attend a Communist Party meeting with Bunty?
2. Who does Jim say was gunned down at a ballroom near 163rd?
3. What do Jim and Ronnie wear to Alexander's department store?
4. What does Jim do after History classes on his first day of school?
5. Who catches Bobby Blake on a stool at Gussie's Soda Fountain?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)