|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jim and his friends have to buy at the all-night deli for their morning sandwiches?
2. What does the old lady on the bus tell Jim will happen in a month?
(a) He will die.
(b) She will see her grandchildren.
(c) The war will end.
(d) He will fall in love.
3. What does Jim say the junkies shove in their mouths?
(a) Donuts and coffee.
(d) Broken glass.
4. How does Jim know Steve Malone?
(a) They are neighbors.
(b) They play on the same basketball courts.
(c) Steve was his little league coach.
(d) Steve is a friend of the family.
5. What does Jim think a requirement seems to be for attending Communist Party meetings?
(a) Being smart.
(b) Being ugly.
(c) Being against the war.
(d) Being young.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the spring of 1964, who does Jim describe as a saint?
2. How does Bobby Blake get into Gussie's Soda Fountain?
3. Where does Jim go to get treated for the clap?
4. Why does Jim say his hair is long?
5. Why doesn't Mr. Doolittle give Jim any trouble for breaking rules in gym class?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)