|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Jim say his parents go to church?
(a) When they are invited to weddings.
(b) Every Sunday.
2. What does Jim tell the police officer he is doing, when he is spotted in his school blazer during the day?
(a) He was on a field trip but lost his class.
(b) Social work project.
(c) Looking for a job.
(d) Minding his own business.
3. Who does Fat Eddie introduce Jim to when he arrives at his house?
(a) His parents.
(b) His neighbor, Hal.
(c) His cat, Cheetah.
(d) Winkie and Blinkie.
4. Who helps Jim and Brian find codeine?
(a) Johnny Murry.
5. What does Jim's gym class mainly do at Central Park?
(b) Play touch football.
(d) Play soccer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim say when asked if he thinks Christ was God?
2. What does Jim wear to gym class at the park to feel less self-conscious?
3. Where does Jim go after the game against Horace Mann?
4. What does Jim bring on the train uptown to break his boredom?
5. Why does Jim suspect the three men in trench coats are narcotics cops, not basketball scouts?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)