|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jim say his hair is long?
(a) He likes it that way.
(b) He is protesting the war.
(c) He cannot afford to get it cut.
(d) It gives him strength on the basketball court.
2. Why does Jim have trouble communicating to one of the police officers who stop him in the park?
(a) Jim is trying to talk to someone else at the same time.
(b) There is too much noise for them to hear each other.
(c) Steve doesn't speak English very well.
(d) Jim is stoned.
3. How does Bobby Blake get into Gussie's Soda Fountain?
(a) He has a key.
(b) He throws an old refrigerator door in the glass door.
(c) He pays someone to let him in.
(d) He climbs through a back window.
4. What animal does Jim say exemplifies presence?
5. Why does Jim stay after school until 4:30 on the day of his friend's wake?
(a) He has to clean desks for cutting class.
(b) He joins the math club.
(c) He is waiting for a ride home.
(d) There is a meeting for the basketball team.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the newspaper call Jim and his friends?
2. How much does Jim's medical treatment cost?
3. What is Jim required to do at school once a month?
4. What does Jim say when asked if he thinks Christ was God?
5. What word does Mr. Bluster use in a letter to describe Jim?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)