|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Jim say his parents go to church?
(a) Every Sunday.
(c) When they are invited to weddings.
2. What do Jim and his team want to do after their victory at Riverdale?
(a) Play a prank on Riverdale.
(b) Get drunk, do reefer, and sniff glue.
(c) Break into an ice cream shop.
(d) Start a fight with some Riverdale fans.
3. Why does a chorus of people laugh at Jim on a previous train ride?
(a) He gets his shirt stuck in the door.
(b) He falls out of his seat.
(c) Someone tells him he looks like a girl.
(d) The seat breaks in half when he sits.
4. Who do Willie and Jim look for on the beach in Long Beach?
(a) The Celia sisters.
(b) Tom McNulty.
(c) Tom Miggrello.
(d) Benny Greenbaum.
5. Who at school does Jim decide to steal from?
(a) The teachers.
(b) Mr. principal.
(c) The wrestling team.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim do on the train to Rye to calm his paranoia?
2. What does Bobby Blake decide to eat at Gussie's Soda Fountain?
3. Who does Jim say was gunned down at a ballroom near 163rd?
4. Why does Jim call Chris the "spiller"?
5. What do Jim and friends call the huge rock they jump off of in the Bronx?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)