|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Jim say his parents go to church?
(a) Every Sunday.
(c) When they are invited to weddings.
2. Why does a chorus of people laugh at Jim on a previous train ride?
(a) He gets his shirt stuck in the door.
(b) The seat breaks in half when he sits.
(c) Someone tells him he looks like a girl.
(d) He falls out of his seat.
3. How old is Jim, when the story begins?
4. Who confronts Brother G. about his punishment in class?
(b) Brother Kenneth.
5. Who blows his cool in the locker room at half time in the game against Horace Mann?
(d) Coach Doolittle.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the spring of 1964, who does Jim describe as a saint?
2. What does the newspaper call Jim and his friends?
3. Who does Jim's team play in the first game of the season?
4. Who does Jim go to Staten Island with?
5. What does the old lady on the bus tell Jim will happen in a month?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)