|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What school rule do Jim and his friends frequently break after lunch?
(a) They throw food at each other.
(b) They smoke in the bathroom.
(c) They run in the halls.
(d) They leave campus.
2. What does Jim do after History classes on his first day of school?
(a) He smokes in the locker room.
(b) He writes in his diary.
(c) He leaves school.
(d) He watches the football team work out.
3. How does Jim play on a league out of his age range?
(a) Jim's birthday is close enought to the cut-off date.
(b) The coach gives him a fake birth certificate.
(c) His position on the team is based on his skills.
(d) Jim does not know his real age.
4. Why does Jim punch Larry out in the school trophy room?
(a) Larry trips him.
(b) Larry dares him to do it.
(c) Larry insists he was reading Time magazine first.
(d) Larry makes fun of his hair.
5. What does Jim leave in the basement where he shoots up?
(a) His wallet.
(b) His math book.
(c) His keys.
(d) His belt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What age does Jim recall that keeps returning to him one day in the summer 1965?
2. Where do Jim and his friends tell Danny's mom they got the basketballs they bring home?
3. Why does a chorus of people laugh at Jim on a previous train ride?
4. What does Jim call the apartment of Brian and John Browning?
5. Who does Jim talk to about what he learns at the Communist Party meeting?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)