|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jim describe the guys in his new neighborhood?
2. What does Rudy the foreman do after he chases Jim to the ramp at Yankee Stadium?
(a) Suggests they sit down and discuss what happened.
(b) Tells him he will be permanently on popcorn duty.
(c) Rips off his badge and orders him to get the ice cream.
(d) Demands he appologize to the fans.
3. Where do Jim and his friends see Bobby Blake on their way to headquarters?
(a) Riding by on a bike.
(b) Jack's Clothing Shop.
(c) At a bus stop.
(d) Gussie's Soda Fountain.
4. How old is Jim, when the story begins?
5. In the spring of 1964, who does Jim describe as a saint?
(a) His mom.
(b) An old man named Bill.
(d) Father Kenny.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim do on the train to Rye to calm his paranoia?
2. How much does Jim's medical treatment cost?
3. Who accompanies Jim to 89th to find a dealer?
4. Where does Jim go after the game against Horace Mann?
5. Where does Brother G. punish the student in class for cheating?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)