|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jim and his friends see on the sidewalk on their way to breakfast at Ratner's?
(a) A library book.
(b) A lost dog.
(c) A bag of money.
(d) A naked woman.
2. Why does someone run for Brother Kenneth during Billy's seizure?
(a) He is related to Billy.
(b) He will say a prayer for him.
(c) He is used to handling them.
(d) He is the school nurse.
3. How does Jim play on a league out of his age range?
(a) His position on the team is based on his skills.
(b) Jim's birthday is close enought to the cut-off date.
(c) The coach gives him a fake birth certificate.
(d) Jim does not know his real age.
4. What fake name does Brian give when he purchases codeine?
(a) Bill Russell.
(b) James Bond.
(c) Jack Kerouac.
(d) Alexander Pope.
5. Why does Jim stay after school until 4:30 on the day of his friend's wake?
(a) He joins the math club.
(b) There is a meeting for the basketball team.
(c) He is waiting for a ride home.
(d) He has to clean desks for cutting class.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Deborah and Ned do that the cops find unusual?
2. What do Jim and Ronnie wear to Alexander's department store?
3. Who stands up for Pedro about the teasing from Herbie about his parents?
4. Where does Jim go when he decides to skip school at the start of spring 1965?
5. Why doesn't Jim's summer league team use Lewie Alcindor?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)