|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Jim's moves stick out in the championship game?
(a) He does not know the team's plays.
(b) He is clowning around.
(c) The girls cheer whenever he has the ball.
(d) He is the only white player on the court.
2. What does Bobby Blake give away on the street that draws a crowd?
(b) Business cards.
3. Who helps Jim and Brian find codeine?
(a) Johnny Murry.
4. As he nears his 15th birthday, why does Jim start feeling that he should quit drugs?
(a) He is hoping to get a basketball scholarship.
(b) School is starting soon.
(c) He wants to please his parents.
(d) He can no longer afford a habit.
5. What is Jim required to do at school once a month?
(a) Give an oral report.
(b) Go to confession.
(c) Meet with the principal.
(d) Volunteer work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Mr. Bluster use in a letter to describe Jim?
2. What does Jim say just delays the little voice controlling his drug use?
3. Who confronts Brother G. about his punishment in class?
4. What school rule do Jim and his friends frequently break after lunch?
5. Who is the kleptomaniac, speed-freak Jim sees on the train to school?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)