|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jim to to attend a Communist Party meeting with Bunty?
(a) Yankee Stadium.
(b) The Boys' Club.
(c) Bunty's house.
(d) Webster Hall.
2. How does Jim describe the guys in his new neighborhood?
3. Who does Jim offer a joint to in the winter of 1964?
(a) Freddie C.
(b) A group of homeless men in an alley.
(c) Some older teens hanging out at the basketball court.
(d) His mom.
4. Where does Jim hide while Mr. Bluster looks for students cutting class?
(a) In a storage closet.
(b) In a bathroom stall.
(c) In a locker.
(d) Behind a bush.
5. What is Jim's motivation for getting along with his cousin's friends in Manhattan?
(a) His family is moving to their neighborhood, and he will finish the school year with them.
(b) His mom will give him money if he makes a new group of friends.
(c) He is trying to impress his cousin.
(d) He believes he can sell stolen goods to them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Jim and Brian find codeine?
2. How does the daily drug use make Jim's eyes feel?
3. What does Rudy the foreman do after he chases Jim to the ramp at Yankee Stadium?
4. What does Bobby Blake decide to eat at Gussie's Soda Fountain?
5. Willie goes to the beach to wash what out of his hair?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)