|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jim to to attend a Communist Party meeting with Bunty?
(a) The Boys' Club.
(b) Yankee Stadium.
(c) Webster Hall.
(d) Bunty's house.
2. Who does Jim eventually give a joint to in the winter of 1964?
(a) His mom.
(c) Some older teens hanging out at the basketball court.
(d) An older guy who had been in the Army.
3. What game do Sharron and Lou-Lou want to play with Jim and Kenny?
4. In the spring of 1964, where does Jim spend summer nights alone?
(a) On his roof.
(b) At headquarters.
(c) Under a bridge.
(d) In the woods.
5. Who do the cops tell Jim they are looking for in the park?
(a) Someone with a gun.
(b) One of his classmates.
(c) A drug dealer.
(d) A guy who molested a little girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jim say was gunned down at a ballroom near 163rd?
2. Who does the Boys' Club have a memorial service for?
3. What does Jim consume to make the trip to Long Island to see Fat Eddie bearable?
4. What do Jim and Ronnie wear to Alexander's department store?
5. Where does Jim recover after he leaves the movie theater?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)