|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who blows his cool in the locker room at half time in the game against Horace Mann?
(b) Coach Doolittle.
2. What does Jim do after History classes on his first day of school?
(a) He writes in his diary.
(b) He watches the football team work out.
(c) He leaves school.
(d) He smokes in the locker room.
3. Who accompanies Jim to 89th to find a dealer?
(a) David Lang.
(b) Bobby Blake.
(d) Anton Neutron.
4. What does Jim do on the train to Rye to calm his paranoia?
(a) Write in his diary.
(b) Eat a sandwich.
(c) Pretend to read.
5. What does Jim say the "old cigar chomping Garden regulars" love to see?
(a) Over time.
(b) Bill Russell have a bad game.
(c) Players foul out of the game.
(d) Fights break out in the stands.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jim say was gunned down at a ballroom near 163rd?
2. What do Jim and his friends see on the sidewalk on their way to breakfast at Ratner's?
3. What does Jim say the junkies shove in their mouths?
4. Why does Jim get three raps across the hand at school?
5. Who gets upset when Jim answers questions in class with, "Yah," instead of, "Yes, sir?"
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)