|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the cops tell Jim they are looking for in the park?
(a) Someone with a gun.
(b) A guy who molested a little girl.
(c) One of his classmates.
(d) A drug dealer.
2. Why do Jim's moves stick out in the championship game?
(a) The girls cheer whenever he has the ball.
(b) He is the only white player on the court.
(c) He does not know the team's plays.
(d) He is clowning around.
3. What does Jim say Melody looks like?
(a) A bad dream.
(b) An antique doll.
(c) A movie star.
(d) A model.
4. In the spring of 1964, who does Jim describe as a saint?
(a) His mom.
(b) An old man named Bill.
(d) Father Kenny.
5. What do Jim and his friends see on the sidewalk on their way to breakfast at Ratner's?
(a) A bag of money.
(b) A lost dog.
(c) A library book.
(d) A naked woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jim have trouble communicating to one of the police officers who stop him in the park?
2. What does Jim tell the police officer he is doing, when he is spotted in his school blazer during the day?
3. Where do Jim and his friends see Bobby Blake on their way to headquarters?
4. What does Jim do on the eve of Halloween that leads to a beating?
5. What does Bobby Blake give away on the street that draws a crowd?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)