|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stops Jim in the bushes at Central Park?
(a) The school principal.
(b) Two horse-patrol cops.
(c) Mr. Doolittle.
(d) A tourist asking for directions.
2. Where is Brother G. reported to be when he doesn't return to school?
(c) Long Island.
(d) New Jersey.
3. Why does Jim get three raps across the hand at school?
(a) For talking back to a teacher.
(b) For putting his elbows on the table at lunch.
(c) For getting a D for effort.
(d) For throwing bricks.
4. How old is Jim, when the story begins?
5. What does Jim wear to gym class at the park to feel less self-conscious?
(b) A sweat shirt.
(c) Blue jeans.
(d) A baseball cap.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim call the apartment of Brian and John Browning?
2. Who does Fat Eddie introduce Jim to when he arrives at his house?
3. Why does Jim call Chris the "spiller"?
4. What do Jim and friends call the huge rock they jump off of in the Bronx?
5. What does the old lady on the bus tell Jim will happen in a month?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)