|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Jim say exemplifies presence?
2. Who does the Boys' Club have a memorial service for?
(a) Herbie Hemslie.
(b) Bro. Kenny.
(c) Bro. Wally Wade.
(d) Teddy Rayhill.
3. What does Jim call the apartment of Brian and John Browning?
(c) The Place.
(d) The Browning.
4. What does Melody say about marijuana users?
(a) There is a time and a place for what they do.
(b) They frighten her.
(c) They do strange things.
(d) They are a waste of time.
5. Why does a chorus of people laugh at Jim on a previous train ride?
(a) The seat breaks in half when he sits.
(b) He falls out of his seat.
(c) He gets his shirt stuck in the door.
(d) Someone tells him he looks like a girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the cops tell Jim they are looking for in the park?
2. Which friend does not manage to get a seat on the train?
3. Who does Jim's team play in the first game of the season?
4. In the fall of 1963, who is the neighbor taken away for mental health problems?
5. Who stands up for Pedro about the teasing from Herbie about his parents?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)