|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Willie goes to the beach to wash what out of his hair?
2. What does Melody say about marijuana users?
(a) They do strange things.
(b) There is a time and a place for what they do.
(c) They frighten her.
(d) They are a waste of time.
3. What does Jim say Melody looks like?
(a) A movie star.
(b) An antique doll.
(c) A bad dream.
(d) A model.
4. What does Jim call the apartment of Brian and John Browning?
(b) The Browning.
(c) The Place.
5. How does the school nurse solve most ailments, according to Jim?
(a) By sending students home.
(b) With aspirin.
(c) With a nap.
(d) With a Band-Aid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim say the "old cigar chomping Garden regulars" love to see?
2. What does Jim check the almanac for when he gets home from school?
3. Why does someone run for Brother Kenneth during Billy's seizure?
4. Who does Jim eventually give a joint to in the winter of 1964?
5. What substance does Jim try that he thinks is non-addictive?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)