|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Jim and Brian find codeine?
(c) Johnny Murry.
2. Why does Jim stay after school until 4:30 on the day of his friend's wake?
(a) He is waiting for a ride home.
(b) He has to clean desks for cutting class.
(c) There is a meeting for the basketball team.
(d) He joins the math club.
3. Who does Fat Eddie introduce Jim to when he arrives at his house?
(a) His parents.
(b) Winkie and Blinkie.
(c) His cat, Cheetah.
(d) His neighbor, Hal.
4. How does the school nurse solve most ailments, according to Jim?
(a) By sending students home.
(b) With a Band-Aid.
(c) With a nap.
(d) With aspirin.
5. How does Chris explain Willie's injury to the police officer who stops them?
(a) He says he fell down some stairs.
(b) He says he was attacked by a dog.
(c) He says it was a sledding accident.
(d) He says they found him that way.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jim offer a joint to in the winter of 1964?
2. What substance does Jim try that he thinks is non-addictive?
3. What does Jim tell the cop is the reason he ran when they approached him in the park?
4. In the fall of 1964, what old friend of Jim's dies?
5. Where do Willie and Jim leave their pipe after their night of smoking and drinking?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)