|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jim and friends call the huge rock they jump off of in the Bronx?
(b) The cut.
(c) The huge rock.
(d) Big time.
2. What animal does Jim say exemplifies presence?
3. What does Jim say the "old cigar chomping Garden regulars" love to see?
(a) Fights break out in the stands.
(b) Over time.
(c) Bill Russell have a bad game.
(d) Players foul out of the game.
4. Who does Jim offer a joint to in the winter of 1964?
(a) His mom.
(b) Freddie C.
(c) A group of homeless men in an alley.
(d) Some older teens hanging out at the basketball court.
5. Where does Jim go after the game against Horace Mann?
(c) To the woods.
(d) To a bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Brother G. reported to be when he doesn't return to school?
2. Where does Jim have a summer job?
3. How old does Jim say his dead friend looks?
4. Who does Jim's team play in the first game of the season?
5. Why does Jim get three raps across the hand at school?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)