|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the school nurse solve most ailments, according to Jim?
(a) With aspirin.
(b) With a Band-Aid.
(c) With a nap.
(d) By sending students home.
2. Who does Jim offer a joint to in the winter of 1964?
(a) His mom.
(b) Some older teens hanging out at the basketball court.
(c) A group of homeless men in an alley.
(d) Freddie C.
3. What does the newspaper call Jim and his friends?
(a) The Boys Club.
(b) The Basketball Gang.
(c) The Diaper Bandits.
(d) The Bad-Off Junkies.
4. Where does Jim to to attend a Communist Party meeting with Bunty?
(a) The Boys' Club.
(b) Yankee Stadium.
(c) Webster Hall.
(d) Bunty's house.
5. What substance does Jim try that he thinks is non-addictive?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jim punch Larry out in the school trophy room?
2. What does Jim say the "old cigar chomping Garden regulars" love to see?
3. What does Jim do on the eve of Halloween that leads to a beating?
4. Who blows his cool in the locker room at half time in the game against Horace Mann?
5. Who does Jim see by surprise on the "most crowded corner in the Bronx"?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)