|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jim eventually give a joint to in the winter of 1964?
(a) Some older teens hanging out at the basketball court.
(b) An older guy who had been in the Army.
(d) His mom.
2. Who at school does Jim decide to steal from?
(a) The wrestling team.
(b) The teachers.
(c) Mr. principal.
3. Why doesn't Mr. Doolittle give Jim any trouble for breaking rules in gym class?
(a) Mr. Doolittle does not notice when students break rules.
(b) Mr. Doolittle is afraid of him.
(c) Mr. Doolittle has given up on Jim.
(d) Mr. Doolittle is the basketball coach.
4. What specialty does Jim say crooks on the Lower East Side have in common?
(b) Snatching handbags off ladies.
(c) Breaking into cars.
(d) Being sneaky.
5. Why does Jim get three raps across the hand at school?
(a) For talking back to a teacher.
(b) For getting a D for effort.
(c) For putting his elbows on the table at lunch.
(d) For throwing bricks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Willie and Jim leave their pipe after their night of smoking and drinking?
2. Willie goes to the beach to wash what out of his hair?
3. What does Rudy the foreman do after he chases Jim to the ramp at Yankee Stadium?
4. What does Jim wear to gym class at the park to feel less self-conscious?
5. What TV show do Willie and Jim make fun of at their party in the woods?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)