|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What specialty does Jim say crooks on the Lower East Side have in common?
(a) Being sneaky.
(c) Snatching handbags off ladies.
(d) Breaking into cars.
2. Who applauds for Jim after he jumps into the Harlem River?
(a) Sightseers on a boat.
(b) Some girls swimming nearby.
(c) Danny and John.
(d) Fat Eddie.
3. Who does Jim go to Staten Island with?
(b) Tony and Yogi.
(c) Chris and Willie.
(d) His parents.
4. What animal does Jim say exemplifies presence?
5. What does Melody say about marijuana users?
(a) There is a time and a place for what they do.
(b) They do strange things.
(c) They are a waste of time.
(d) They frighten her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Mr. Doolittle give Jim any trouble for breaking rules in gym class?
2. What do Jim and friends call the huge rock they jump off of in the Bronx?
3. When does Jim say his parents go to church?
4. Who does Jim eventually give a joint to in the winter of 1964?
5. What do Jim and Ronnie wear to Alexander's department store?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)