|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What specialty does Jim say crooks on the Lower East Side have in common?
(a) Being sneaky.
(b) Snatching handbags off ladies.
(d) Breaking into cars.
2. Where do Willie and Jim leave their pipe after their night of smoking and drinking?
(a) In Willie's attic.
(b) They bury it in a hole.
(c) In an abandoned car.
(d) Under some rocks and leaves.
3. What does the old lady on the bus tell Jim will happen in a month?
(a) He will fall in love.
(b) The war will end.
(c) He will die.
(d) She will see her grandchildren.
4. What do Jim and Ronnie wear to Alexander's department store?
(a) Top hats.
(b) Baseball uniforms.
(c) Baggy old coats.
(d) School uniforms.
5. Where does Brother G. punish the student in class for cheating?
(a) In the hall.
(b) In the coat closet.
(c) In front of the class.
(d) In the principal's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who at school does Jim decide to steal from?
2. What does Rudy the foreman do after he chases Jim to the ramp at Yankee Stadium?
3. What does Jim consume to make the trip to Long Island to see Fat Eddie bearable?
4. Why doesn't Mr. Doolittle give Jim any trouble for breaking rules in gym class?
5. What does Jim's mother say when he calls her from Tom Miggrello's party?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)