|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does someone run for Brother Kenneth during Billy's seizure?
(a) He is related to Billy.
(b) He will say a prayer for him.
(c) He is used to handling them.
(d) He is the school nurse.
2. What do Jim and his friends have to buy at the all-night deli for their morning sandwiches?
3. What do Jim and his team want to do after their victory at Riverdale?
(a) Start a fight with some Riverdale fans.
(b) Play a prank on Riverdale.
(c) Break into an ice cream shop.
(d) Get drunk, do reefer, and sniff glue.
4. Who does Jim eventually give a joint to in the winter of 1964?
(b) An older guy who had been in the Army.
(c) Some older teens hanging out at the basketball court.
(d) His mom.
5. Where does Brother G. punish the student in class for cheating?
(a) In the hall.
(b) In the principal's office.
(c) In front of the class.
(d) In the coat closet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jim talk to about what he learns at the Communist Party meeting?
2. What does Jim's mother say when he calls her from Tom Miggrello's party?
3. Where do Willie and Jim leave their pipe after their night of smoking and drinking?
4. What does Jim think a requirement seems to be for attending Communist Party meetings?
5. Where is Brother G. reported to be when he doesn't return to school?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)