|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Willie and Jim leave their pipe after their night of smoking and drinking?
(a) Under some rocks and leaves.
(b) In an abandoned car.
(c) They bury it in a hole.
(d) In Willie's attic.
2. Why does someone run for Brother Kenneth during Billy's seizure?
(a) He is related to Billy.
(b) He is the school nurse.
(c) He is used to handling them.
(d) He will say a prayer for him.
3. What do Jim and friends call the huge rock they jump off of in the Bronx?
(a) The cut.
(b) Big time.
(d) The huge rock.
4. How does Chris explain Willie's injury to the police officer who stops them?
(a) He says they found him that way.
(b) He says he fell down some stairs.
(c) He says it was a sledding accident.
(d) He says he was attacked by a dog.
5. How does Jim describe the guys in his new neighborhood?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jim get three raps across the hand at school?
2. Where does Jim go with his friends Kevin, Dolan, Yogi, Muffy, and Nardo Poo?
3. When does Jim say his parents go to church?
4. What do Jim and Ronnie wear to Alexander's department store?
5. Who does Jim's team play in the first game of the season?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)