|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jim call Chris the "spiller"?
(a) Chris pretends to be drunk but pours out most of the drinks.
(b) Chris's last name rhymes with "spiller."
(c) Chris knocks things over when he is drunk.
(d) Everyone else calls him that.
2. Who confronts Brother G. about his punishment in class?
(c) Brother Kenneth.
3. Who does Jim eventually give a joint to in the winter of 1964?
(a) His mom.
(b) Some older teens hanging out at the basketball court.
(c) An older guy who had been in the Army.
4. Who does Jim plan to get drunk with in his new neighborhood?
(a) His mom.
(b) His cousin Kevin.
(c) A few weed-heads.
(d) A girl next door.
5. Willie goes to the beach to wash what out of his hair?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stands up for Pedro about the teasing from Herbie about his parents?
2. Who does Jim's team play in the first game of the season?
3. What do Jim and Ronnie wear to Alexander's department store?
4. What does Rudy the foreman do after he chases Jim to the ramp at Yankee Stadium?
5. Who does Jim talk to about what he learns at the Communist Party meeting?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)