|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gets beat in the winter of 1964 for cheating on a religion quiz?
(a) Mikey Benavisti.
2. Who does the Boys' Club have a memorial service for?
(a) Herbie Hemslie.
(b) Bro. Kenny.
(c) Bro. Wally Wade.
(d) Teddy Rayhill.
3. What specialty does Jim say crooks on the Lower East Side have in common?
(a) Being sneaky.
(b) Snatching handbags off ladies.
(c) Breaking into cars.
4. Jim says, "I just want to be _____ and live in the _____."
5. Why does Jim call Chris the "spiller"?
(a) Chris knocks things over when he is drunk.
(b) Everyone else calls him that.
(c) Chris pretends to be drunk but pours out most of the drinks.
(d) Chris's last name rhymes with "spiller."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who at school does Jim decide to steal from?
2. Who do Willie and Jim look for on the beach in Long Beach?
3. What does Jim think a requirement seems to be for attending Communist Party meetings?
4. What does Rudy the foreman do after he chases Jim to the ramp at Yankee Stadium?
5. How does the school nurse solve most ailments, according to Jim?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)