|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jim eventually give a joint to in the winter of 1964?
(a) His mom.
(b) An older guy who had been in the Army.
(d) Some older teens hanging out at the basketball court.
2. What does Jim's gym class mainly do at Central Park?
(a) Play soccer.
(d) Play touch football.
3. What is Jim's motivation for getting along with his cousin's friends in Manhattan?
(a) His family is moving to their neighborhood, and he will finish the school year with them.
(b) He is trying to impress his cousin.
(c) He believes he can sell stolen goods to them.
(d) His mom will give him money if he makes a new group of friends.
4. Who blows his cool in the locker room at half time in the game against Horace Mann?
(d) Coach Doolittle.
5. Who does Jim see by surprise on the "most crowded corner in the Bronx"?
(a) His parents.
(b) Two brothers from school.
(c) Freddie C. from his old neighborhood.
(d) An ex-girlfriends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Jim and his friends use to attack girls on the eve of Halloween?
2. Where does Jim's basketball team go for the play-off series?
3. What do Jim and his team want to do after their victory at Riverdale?
4. Jim says, "I just want to be _____ and live in the _____."
5. Who do the cops tell Jim they are looking for in the park?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)