|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Mr. Doolittle give Jim any trouble for breaking rules in gym class?
(a) Mr. Doolittle is the basketball coach.
(b) Mr. Doolittle does not notice when students break rules.
(c) Mr. Doolittle is afraid of him.
(d) Mr. Doolittle has given up on Jim.
2. What does Jim think a requirement seems to be for attending Communist Party meetings?
(a) Being ugly.
(b) Being young.
(c) Being smart.
(d) Being against the war.
3. Who applauds for Jim after he jumps into the Harlem River?
(a) Fat Eddie.
(b) Sightseers on a boat.
(c) Danny and John.
(d) Some girls swimming nearby.
4. Where does Jim go with his friends Kevin, Dolan, Yogi, Muffy, and Nardo Poo?
(a) A Knicks game.
(b) A party.
(c) A movie.
(d) Ice skating.
5. What is Jim required to do at school once a month?
(a) Give an oral report.
(b) Go to confession.
(c) Meet with the principal.
(d) Volunteer work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who at school does Jim decide to steal from?
2. What do Jim and his friends have to buy at the all-night deli for their morning sandwiches?
3. Where does Jim hide while Mr. Bluster looks for students cutting class?
4. Where does Jim have a summer job?
5. Who finds Jim's nickel bag of marijuana?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)