|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim say his eyes feel like when sniffing cleaning fluid?
(a) Bowling balls.
(c) A roaring fire.
(d) A cloud.
2. Why do Jim and his friends laugh during the giant fire on Second Ave.?
(a) There is a clown running down the street.
(b) Jim has just tripped.
(c) The pizza man is on his knees begging the firefighters not to break his windows.
(d) They are telling jokes about the basketball coach.
3. Where is Brother G. reported to be when he doesn't return to school?
(a) New Jersey.
(c) Long Island.
4. Who does Jim's team play in the first game of the season?
(a) St. Hilda's.
(b) St. Luke's.
(c) St. Mary's.
(d) St. Patrick's.
5. What is Jim's motivation for getting along with his cousin's friends in Manhattan?
(a) His mom will give him money if he makes a new group of friends.
(b) He is trying to impress his cousin.
(c) His family is moving to their neighborhood, and he will finish the school year with them.
(d) He believes he can sell stolen goods to them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jim go after the game against Horace Mann?
2. What do Jim and his team want to do after their victory at Riverdale?
3. What does Jim call the apartment of Brian and John Browning?
4. Why does Jim have trouble communicating to one of the police officers who stop him in the park?
5. Who does Jim offer a joint to in the winter of 1964?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)