|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What specialty does Jim say crooks on the Lower East Side have in common?
(a) Breaking into cars.
(c) Snatching handbags off ladies.
(d) Being sneaky.
2. What substance does Jim try that he thinks is non-addictive?
3. Why does Jim punch Larry out in the school trophy room?
(a) Larry trips him.
(b) Larry dares him to do it.
(c) Larry makes fun of his hair.
(d) Larry insists he was reading Time magazine first.
4. In the spring of 1964, who does Jim describe as a saint?
(a) His mom.
(b) An old man named Bill.
(c) Father Kenny.
5. Why does someone run for Brother Kenneth during Billy's seizure?
(a) He is used to handling them.
(b) He will say a prayer for him.
(c) He is related to Billy.
(d) He is the school nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets upset when Jim answers questions in class with, "Yah," instead of, "Yes, sir?"
2. Why doesn't Mr. Doolittle give Jim any trouble for breaking rules in gym class?
3. Why does Jim call Chris the "spiller"?
4. What do Jim and Ronnie wear to Alexander's department store?
5. What does Jim do after History classes on his first day of school?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)