|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Fat Eddie introduce Jim to when he arrives at his house?
(a) Winkie and Blinkie.
(b) His neighbor, Hal.
(c) His cat, Cheetah.
(d) His parents.
2. In the fall of 1963, who is the neighbor taken away for mental health problems?
(a) Steve McQueen.
(c) Mrs. McNulty.
(d) Bill Russell.
3. Who does Jim offer a joint to in the winter of 1964?
(a) A group of homeless men in an alley.
(b) Some older teens hanging out at the basketball court.
(c) His mom.
(d) Freddie C.
4. What does Jim wear to gym class at the park to feel less self-conscious?
(a) A sweat shirt.
(b) A baseball cap.
(c) Blue jeans.
5. Who does the Boys' Club have a memorial service for?
(a) Bro. Wally Wade.
(b) Bro. Kenny.
(c) Herbie Hemslie.
(d) Teddy Rayhill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stands up for Pedro about the teasing from Herbie about his parents?
2. Why does Jim punch Larry out in the school trophy room?
3. What does Jim's gym class mainly do at Central Park?
4. What do Jim and friends call the huge rock they jump off of in the Bronx?
5. Why doesn't Mr. Doolittle give Jim any trouble for breaking rules in gym class?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)