|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim tell the cop is the reason he ran when they approached him in the park?
(a) He broke into the Park.
(b) He stole some basketballs.
(c) His friends ran.
(d) He was scared.
2. What does Jim's mother say when he calls her from Tom Miggrello's party?
(a) "You really did it this time."
(b) "You're drunk."
(c) "Who won the game?"
(d) "I'm glad you called."
3. How does Jim describe the guys in his new neighborhood?
4. Why doesn't Mr. Doolittle give Jim any trouble for breaking rules in gym class?
(a) Mr. Doolittle has given up on Jim.
(b) Mr. Doolittle is the basketball coach.
(c) Mr. Doolittle does not notice when students break rules.
(d) Mr. Doolittle is afraid of him.
5. What does Jim ask his mom for that makes her angry?
(a) To make him dinner.
(c) New clothes.
(d) Tickets to a baseball game.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jim offer a joint to in the winter of 1964?
2. Why does Jim get three raps across the hand at school?
3. What does Jim's gym class mainly do at Central Park?
4. In the fall of 1963, who is the neighbor taken away for mental health problems?
5. Why do Jim and his friends laugh during the giant fire on Second Ave.?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)