|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jim and Ronnie wear to Alexander's department store?
(a) Top hats.
(b) Baggy old coats.
(c) School uniforms.
(d) Baseball uniforms.
2. What substance does Jim try that he thinks is non-addictive?
3. When does Jim say his parents go to church?
(a) Every Sunday.
(c) When they are invited to weddings.
4. What does the old lady on the bus tell Jim will happen in a month?
(a) He will die.
(b) She will see her grandchildren.
(c) The war will end.
(d) He will fall in love.
5. What does Jim bring on the train uptown to break his boredom?
(a) A deck of cards.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) A sports magazine.
(d) A novel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jim call Chris the "spiller"?
2. What does Rudy the foreman do after he chases Jim to the ramp at Yankee Stadium?
3. What does Jim do after History classes on his first day of school?
4. Jim says, "I just want to be _____ and live in the _____."
5. In the spring of 1964, where does Jim spend summer nights alone?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)