|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Boys' Club have a memorial service for?
(a) Bro. Kenny.
(b) Teddy Rayhill.
(c) Bro. Wally Wade.
(d) Herbie Hemslie.
2. Why does Jim have trouble communicating to one of the police officers who stop him in the park?
(a) Jim is trying to talk to someone else at the same time.
(b) Jim is stoned.
(c) There is too much noise for them to hear each other.
(d) Steve doesn't speak English very well.
3. Where does Jim's basketball team go for the play-off series?
(a) Long Beach.
(d) The lower east side.
4. What TV show do Willie and Jim make fun of at their party in the woods?
(a) The Addams Family.
(c) The Galloping Gourmet.
(d) The Lone Ranger.
5. What does Melody say about marijuana users?
(a) There is a time and a place for what they do.
(b) They frighten her.
(c) They do strange things.
(d) They are a waste of time.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the spring of 1964, who does Jim describe as a saint?
2. How old does Jim say his dead friend looks?
3. What does Jim check the almanac for when he gets home from school?
4. Where is Brother G. reported to be when he doesn't return to school?
5. How does Jim describe the guys in his new neighborhood?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)