|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gets upset when Jim answers questions in class with, "Yah," instead of, "Yes, sir?"
(a) Mr. Brothers.
(b) Fat Eddie.
(c) Eggie Blaumgarden.
(d) Mr. Belt.
2. What does Jim do after History classes on his first day of school?
(a) He leaves school.
(b) He smokes in the locker room.
(c) He watches the football team work out.
(d) He writes in his diary.
3. What does Jim say Melody looks like?
(a) A movie star.
(b) A model.
(c) A bad dream.
(d) An antique doll.
4. Why does Jim have trouble communicating to one of the police officers who stop him in the park?
(a) There is too much noise for them to hear each other.
(b) Steve doesn't speak English very well.
(c) Jim is trying to talk to someone else at the same time.
(d) Jim is stoned.
5. When does Jim say his parents go to church?
(a) When they are invited to weddings.
(d) Every Sunday.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jim says, "I just want to be _____ and live in the _____."
2. Where do Jim and his friends tell Danny's mom they got the basketballs they bring home?
3. What do Jim and his team want to do after their victory at Riverdale?
4. Who finds Jim's nickel bag of marijuana?
5. Who do the cops tell Jim they are looking for in the park?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)