|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jim punch Larry out in the school trophy room?
(a) Larry insists he was reading Time magazine first.
(b) Larry makes fun of his hair.
(c) Larry trips him.
(d) Larry dares him to do it.
2. How old is Jim, when the story begins?
3. What do Jim and his friends use to attack girls on the eve of Halloween?
(a) Socks with flour.
(b) Baseball bats.
4. What does Jim say Melody looks like?
(a) An antique doll.
(b) A model.
(c) A bad dream.
(d) A movie star.
5. Why does Jim stay after school until 4:30 on the day of his friend's wake?
(a) There is a meeting for the basketball team.
(b) He joins the math club.
(c) He has to clean desks for cutting class.
(d) He is waiting for a ride home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jim offer a joint to in the winter of 1964?
2. Who does Jim eventually give a joint to in the winter of 1964?
3. What does Jim check the almanac for when he gets home from school?
4. What does Jim say his eyes feel like when sniffing cleaning fluid?
5. Who gets beat in the winter of 1964 for cheating on a religion quiz?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)