|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Brother G. punish the student in class for cheating?
(a) In the coat closet.
(b) In the hall.
(c) In front of the class.
(d) In the principal's office.
2. What does Jim consume to make the trip to Long Island to see Fat Eddie bearable?
(a) Two bottles of cough syrup.
(b) A pack of beer.
(c) A bottle of wine.
(d) A bag of potato chips.
3. What does Jim do after History classes on his first day of school?
(a) He smokes in the locker room.
(b) He leaves school.
(c) He writes in his diary.
(d) He watches the football team work out.
4. Who stops Jim in the bushes at Central Park?
(a) Mr. Doolittle.
(b) A tourist asking for directions.
(c) Two horse-patrol cops.
(d) The school principal.
5. Who does Jim see by surprise on the "most crowded corner in the Bronx"?
(a) Freddie C. from his old neighborhood.
(b) An ex-girlfriends.
(c) His parents.
(d) Two brothers from school.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Chris explain Willie's injury to the police officer who stops them?
2. Why does Jim punch Larry out in the school trophy room?
3. What do Jim and his friends use to attack girls on the eve of Halloween?
4. Who does the Boys' Club have a memorial service for?
5. Willie goes to the beach to wash what out of his hair?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)