|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Brother G. punish the student in class for cheating?
(a) In the coat closet.
(b) In the hall.
(c) In front of the class.
(d) In the principal's office.
2. Why does Jim call Chris the "spiller"?
(a) Chris knocks things over when he is drunk.
(b) Everyone else calls him that.
(c) Chris pretends to be drunk but pours out most of the drinks.
(d) Chris's last name rhymes with "spiller."
3. In the spring of 1964, where does Jim spend summer nights alone?
(a) At headquarters.
(b) Under a bridge.
(c) On his roof.
(d) In the woods.
4. What does Jim consume to make the trip to Long Island to see Fat Eddie bearable?
(a) A bottle of wine.
(b) Two bottles of cough syrup.
(c) A bag of potato chips.
(d) A pack of beer.
5. What do Jim and Ronnie wear to Alexander's department store?
(a) Baseball uniforms.
(b) Baggy old coats.
(c) Top hats.
(d) School uniforms.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jim play on a league out of his age range?
2. What is Jim required to do at school once a month?
3. Who gets upset when Jim answers questions in class with, "Yah," instead of, "Yes, sir?"
4. How old is Jim, when the story begins?
5. Who do Willie and Jim look for on the beach in Long Beach?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)