|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Brother G. reported to be when he doesn't return to school?
(a) New Jersey.
(b) Long Island.
2. How old is Jim, when the story begins?
3. Who does Jim go to Staten Island with?
(a) His parents.
(b) Chris and Willie.
(c) Tony and Yogi.
4. Who finds Jim's nickel bag of marijuana?
(a) Jim's mom.
(c) Jim's dad.
(d) Brother G.
5. What do Jim and his team want to do after their victory at Riverdale?
(a) Play a prank on Riverdale.
(b) Break into an ice cream shop.
(c) Start a fight with some Riverdale fans.
(d) Get drunk, do reefer, and sniff glue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim tell the cop is the reason he ran when they approached him in the park?
2. Why doesn't Mr. Doolittle give Jim any trouble for breaking rules in gym class?
3. How does Chris explain Willie's injury to the police officer who stops them?
4. In the spring of 1964, where does Jim spend summer nights alone?
5. Jim says, "I just want to be _____ and live in the _____."
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)