|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gets upset when Jim answers questions in class with, "Yah," instead of, "Yes, sir?"
(a) Mr. Belt.
(b) Mr. Brothers.
(c) Eggie Blaumgarden.
(d) Fat Eddie.
2. What is Jim's motivation for getting along with his cousin's friends in Manhattan?
(a) His family is moving to their neighborhood, and he will finish the school year with them.
(b) His mom will give him money if he makes a new group of friends.
(c) He believes he can sell stolen goods to them.
(d) He is trying to impress his cousin.
3. Where does Jim's basketball team go for the play-off series?
(b) Long Beach.
(d) The lower east side.
4. Who does Jim eventually give a joint to in the winter of 1964?
(b) Some older teens hanging out at the basketball court.
(c) An older guy who had been in the Army.
(d) His mom.
5. Who gets beat in the winter of 1964 for cheating on a religion quiz?
(b) Mikey Benavisti.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jim know Steve Malone?
2. Why does Jim have trouble communicating to one of the police officers who stop him in the park?
3. Where does Jim have a summer job?
4. Who finds Jim's nickel bag of marijuana?
5. Who does Jim offer a joint to in the winter of 1964?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)