|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Brother G. punish the student in class for cheating?
(a) In front of the class.
(b) In the coat closet.
(c) In the hall.
(d) In the principal's office.
2. What is Jim's motivation for getting along with his cousin's friends in Manhattan?
(a) He is trying to impress his cousin.
(b) His mom will give him money if he makes a new group of friends.
(c) His family is moving to their neighborhood, and he will finish the school year with them.
(d) He believes he can sell stolen goods to them.
3. What does Melody say about marijuana users?
(a) They do strange things.
(b) They are a waste of time.
(c) There is a time and a place for what they do.
(d) They frighten her.
4. What is Jim required to do at school once a month?
(a) Meet with the principal.
(b) Go to confession.
(c) Volunteer work.
(d) Give an oral report.
5. How old is Jim, when the story begins?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets beat in the winter of 1964 for cheating on a religion quiz?
2. What specialty does Jim say crooks on the Lower East Side have in common?
3. Why do Jim and his friends laugh during the giant fire on Second Ave.?
4. What does Jim wear to gym class at the park to feel less self-conscious?
5. Where is Brother G. reported to be when he doesn't return to school?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)