|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jim and Ronnie wear to Alexander's department store?
(a) Top hats.
(b) Baseball uniforms.
(c) School uniforms.
(d) Baggy old coats.
2. Where does Jim have a summer job?
(a) At Central Park.
(b) At school.
(c) At Yankee Stadium.
(d) At the Boys' Club.
3. What specialty does Jim say crooks on the Lower East Side have in common?
(a) Breaking into cars.
(c) Being sneaky.
(d) Snatching handbags off ladies.
4. Why does Jim get three raps across the hand at school?
(a) For talking back to a teacher.
(b) For getting a D for effort.
(c) For putting his elbows on the table at lunch.
(d) For throwing bricks.
5. Where does Jim's basketball team go for the play-off series?
(a) Long Beach.
(b) The lower east side.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Jim and his friends laugh during the giant fire on Second Ave.?
2. Why does Jim punch Larry out in the school trophy room?
3. How does Jim know Steve Malone?
4. What does Jim bring on the train uptown to break his boredom?
5. Where do Willie and Jim leave their pipe after their night of smoking and drinking?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)