|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Boys' Club have a memorial service for?
(a) Herbie Hemslie.
(b) Bro. Wally Wade.
(c) Teddy Rayhill.
(d) Bro. Kenny.
2. Jim says, "I just want to be _____ and live in the _____."
3. How does the school nurse solve most ailments, according to Jim?
(a) By sending students home.
(b) With aspirin.
(c) With a Band-Aid.
(d) With a nap.
4. Where does Jim have a summer job?
(a) At the Boys' Club.
(b) At Yankee Stadium.
(c) At school.
(d) At Central Park.
5. Why does Jim stay after school until 4:30 on the day of his friend's wake?
(a) There is a meeting for the basketball team.
(b) He has to clean desks for cutting class.
(c) He is waiting for a ride home.
(d) He joins the math club.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Jim and Ronnie wear to Alexander's department store?
2. Who do Willie and Jim look for on the beach in Long Beach?
3. Where does Jim take his blind date, Melody?
4. Who does Jim offer a joint to in the winter of 1964?
5. Where is Brother G. reported to be when he doesn't return to school?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)