|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jim says, "I just want to be _____ and live in the _____."
2. What does Jim call the annual Thanksgiving fast at school?
(a) A farce.
(b) A big deal.
(c) A good idea.
(d) An opportunity to bond with classmates.
3. In the spring of 1964, where does Jim spend summer nights alone?
(a) On his roof.
(b) In the woods.
(c) At headquarters.
(d) Under a bridge.
4. How does Chris explain Willie's injury to the police officer who stops them?
(a) He says they found him that way.
(b) He says it was a sledding accident.
(c) He says he was attacked by a dog.
(d) He says he fell down some stairs.
5. Who does Jim plan to get drunk with in his new neighborhood?
(a) A few weed-heads.
(b) His cousin Kevin.
(c) A girl next door.
(d) His mom.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Jim, when the story begins?
2. What does Jim bring on the train uptown to break his boredom?
3. Who does the Boys' Club have a memorial service for?
4. What does Jim tell the cop is the reason he ran when they approached him in the park?
5. Why does Jim have trouble communicating to one of the police officers who stop him in the park?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)