|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Jim, when the story begins?
2. Who does Jim eventually give a joint to in the winter of 1964?
(b) Some older teens hanging out at the basketball court.
(c) An older guy who had been in the Army.
(d) His mom.
3. What do Jim and his team want to do after their victory at Riverdale?
(a) Start a fight with some Riverdale fans.
(b) Play a prank on Riverdale.
(c) Break into an ice cream shop.
(d) Get drunk, do reefer, and sniff glue.
4. What substance does Jim try that he thinks is non-addictive?
5. What does Jim say his eyes feel like when sniffing cleaning fluid?
(a) A roaring fire.
(c) A cloud.
(d) Bowling balls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does someone run for Brother Kenneth during Billy's seizure?
2. What specialty does Jim say crooks on the Lower East Side have in common?
3. What does Jim ask his mom for that makes her angry?
4. What does Jim's gym class mainly do at Central Park?
5. How does Jim describe the guys in his new neighborhood?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)