|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jim punch Larry out in the school trophy room?
(a) Larry makes fun of his hair.
(b) Larry trips him.
(c) Larry dares him to do it.
(d) Larry insists he was reading Time magazine first.
2. Who does the Boys' Club have a memorial service for?
(a) Teddy Rayhill.
(b) Herbie Hemslie.
(c) Bro. Wally Wade.
(d) Bro. Kenny.
3. What does Jim bring on the train uptown to break his boredom?
(a) A novel.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) A sports magazine.
(d) A deck of cards.
4. Jim says, "I just want to be _____ and live in the _____."
5. How does Jim describe the guys in his new neighborhood?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Jim and his friends use to attack girls on the eve of Halloween?
2. Who does Jim offer a joint to in the winter of 1964?
3. In the fall of 1964, what old friend of Jim's dies?
4. What is Jim's motivation for getting along with his cousin's friends in Manhattan?
5. What do Jim and his team want to do after their victory at Riverdale?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)