|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jim stay after school until 4:30 on the day of his friend's wake?
(a) He has to clean desks for cutting class.
(b) He is waiting for a ride home.
(c) He joins the math club.
(d) There is a meeting for the basketball team.
2. What does Jim wear to gym class at the park to feel less self-conscious?
(a) A sweat shirt.
(c) Blue jeans.
(d) A baseball cap.
3. Why do Jim and his friends laugh during the giant fire on Second Ave.?
(a) Jim has just tripped.
(b) There is a clown running down the street.
(c) The pizza man is on his knees begging the firefighters not to break his windows.
(d) They are telling jokes about the basketball coach.
4. Why does Jim get three raps across the hand at school?
(a) For getting a D for effort.
(b) For putting his elbows on the table at lunch.
(c) For talking back to a teacher.
(d) For throwing bricks.
5. What TV show do Willie and Jim make fun of at their party in the woods?
(a) The Addams Family.
(b) The Galloping Gourmet.
(c) The Lone Ranger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Melody say about marijuana users?
2. Where does Brother G. punish the student in class for cheating?
3. Who do Willie and Jim look for on the beach in Long Beach?
4. Who applauds for Jim after he jumps into the Harlem River?
5. Who does Jim say is a die-hard Marxist?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)