|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jim describe the guys in his new neighborhood?
2. Where does Jim take his blind date, Melody?
(a) To a basketball game.
(b) Back to his place.
(c) To the movies.
(d) To a coffee shop.
3. Who does Fat Eddie introduce Jim to when he arrives at his house?
(a) His cat, Cheetah.
(b) His parents.
(c) Winkie and Blinkie.
(d) His neighbor, Hal.
4. Who finds Jim's nickel bag of marijuana?
(a) Jim's mom.
(c) Brother G.
(d) Jim's dad.
5. What does the old lady on the bus tell Jim will happen in a month?
(a) She will see her grandchildren.
(b) He will die.
(c) The war will end.
(d) He will fall in love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jim get three raps across the hand at school?
2. How does Chris explain Willie's injury to the police officer who stops them?
3. Where do Willie and Jim leave their pipe after their night of smoking and drinking?
4. Who gets upset when Jim answers questions in class with, "Yah," instead of, "Yes, sir?"
5. In the spring of 1964, who does Jim describe as a saint?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)