|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the spring of 1964, who does Jim describe as a saint?
(a) Father Kenny.
(c) An old man named Bill.
(d) His mom.
2. What is Jim required to do at school once a month?
(a) Volunteer work.
(b) Give an oral report.
(c) Go to confession.
(d) Meet with the principal.
3. Why does Jim call Chris the "spiller"?
(a) Chris pretends to be drunk but pours out most of the drinks.
(b) Chris's last name rhymes with "spiller."
(c) Everyone else calls him that.
(d) Chris knocks things over when he is drunk.
4. How does Chris explain Willie's injury to the police officer who stops them?
(a) He says it was a sledding accident.
(b) He says he fell down some stairs.
(c) He says he was attacked by a dog.
(d) He says they found him that way.
5. What does Jim tell the cop is the reason he ran when they approached him in the park?
(a) He broke into the Park.
(b) He was scared.
(c) His friends ran.
(d) He stole some basketballs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim say his eyes feel like when sniffing cleaning fluid?
2. Where does Jim's basketball team go for the play-off series?
3. What does Jim do on the eve of Halloween that leads to a beating?
4. What do Jim and friends call the huge rock they jump off of in the Bronx?
5. Who do Willie and Jim look for on the beach in Long Beach?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)