|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the school nurse solve most ailments, according to Jim?
(a) By sending students home.
(b) With aspirin.
(c) With a Band-Aid.
(d) With a nap.
2. What does Jim bring on the train uptown to break his boredom?
(a) A deck of cards.
(b) A novel.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) A sports magazine.
3. Where is Brother G. reported to be when he doesn't return to school?
(a) Long Island.
(d) New Jersey.
4. What do Jim and Ronnie wear to Alexander's department store?
(a) Top hats.
(b) Baggy old coats.
(c) School uniforms.
(d) Baseball uniforms.
5. Where does Jim have a summer job?
(a) At Yankee Stadium.
(b) At Central Park.
(c) At school.
(d) At the Boys' Club.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the old lady on the bus tell Jim will happen in a month?
2. Who does Jim eventually give a joint to in the winter of 1964?
3. Who does Jim go to Staten Island with?
4. Who do Willie and Jim look for on the beach in Long Beach?
5. What does Jim say his eyes feel like when sniffing cleaning fluid?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)