|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the spring of 1964, where does Jim spend summer nights alone?
(a) Under a bridge.
(b) In the woods.
(c) At headquarters.
(d) On his roof.
2. What do Jim and his friends use to attack girls on the eve of Halloween?
(b) Socks with flour.
(c) Baseball bats.
3. Where do Willie and Jim leave their pipe after their night of smoking and drinking?
(a) In Willie's attic.
(b) Under some rocks and leaves.
(c) They bury it in a hole.
(d) In an abandoned car.
4. Jim says, "I just want to be _____ and live in the _____."
5. What does Jim's mother say when he calls her from Tom Miggrello's party?
(a) "You really did it this time."
(b) "Who won the game?"
(c) "You're drunk."
(d) "I'm glad you called."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Fat Eddie introduce Jim to when he arrives at his house?
2. How does Jim play on a league out of his age range?
3. What does Jim do on the eve of Halloween that leads to a beating?
4. What does the old lady on the bus tell Jim will happen in a month?
5. What specialty does Jim say crooks on the Lower East Side have in common?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)