|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Willie and Jim look for on the beach in Long Beach?
(a) The Celia sisters.
(b) Tom McNulty.
(c) Benny Greenbaum.
(d) Tom Miggrello.
2. Why does someone run for Brother Kenneth during Billy's seizure?
(a) He is related to Billy.
(b) He will say a prayer for him.
(c) He is used to handling them.
(d) He is the school nurse.
3. In the fall of 1963, who is the neighbor taken away for mental health problems?
(b) Bill Russell.
(c) Steve McQueen.
(d) Mrs. McNulty.
4. Where does Jim have a summer job?
(a) At Yankee Stadium.
(b) At Central Park.
(c) At school.
(d) At the Boys' Club.
5. Where does Brother G. punish the student in class for cheating?
(a) In the principal's office.
(b) In the coat closet.
(c) In front of the class.
(d) In the hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Willie goes to the beach to wash what out of his hair?
2. How does Jim describe the guys in his new neighborhood?
3. What does Jim's mother say when he calls her from Tom Miggrello's party?
4. What does Jim ask his mom for that makes her angry?
5. Jim says, "I just want to be _____ and live in the _____."
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)