|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Brother G. punish the student in class for cheating?
(a) In front of the class.
(b) In the coat closet.
(c) In the principal's office.
(d) In the hall.
2. What do Jim and his friends use to attack girls on the eve of Halloween?
(b) Baseball bats.
(c) Socks with flour.
3. What do Jim and friends call the huge rock they jump off of in the Bronx?
(a) The cut.
(c) Big time.
(d) The huge rock.
4. How does the school nurse solve most ailments, according to Jim?
(a) By sending students home.
(b) With a Band-Aid.
(c) With a nap.
(d) With aspirin.
5. What specialty does Jim say crooks on the Lower East Side have in common?
(a) Being sneaky.
(c) Breaking into cars.
(d) Snatching handbags off ladies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Jim and his friends tell Danny's mom they got the basketballs they bring home?
2. What does Jim tell the cop is the reason he ran when they approached him in the park?
3. Who does Jim see by surprise on the "most crowded corner in the Bronx"?
4. Who finds Jim's nickel bag of marijuana?
5. Who does Jim plan to get drunk with in his new neighborhood?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)