|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jim eventually give a joint to in the winter of 1964?
(a) Some older teens hanging out at the basketball court.
(b) His mom.
(d) An older guy who had been in the Army.
2. Who does Jim go to Staten Island with?
(a) His parents.
(b) Tony and Yogi.
(c) Chris and Willie.
3. Where do Jim and his friends tell Danny's mom they got the basketballs they bring home?
(a) At a church bazaar.
(b) At a thrift store.
(c) At a yard sale.
(d) At a basketball game.
4. How does Chris explain Willie's injury to the police officer who stops them?
(a) He says he was attacked by a dog.
(b) He says they found him that way.
(c) He says it was a sledding accident.
(d) He says he fell down some stairs.
5. Where does Jim have a summer job?
(a) At school.
(b) At the Boys' Club.
(c) At Yankee Stadium.
(d) At Central Park.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim tell the cop is the reason he ran when they approached him in the park?
2. What does Jim consume to make the trip to Long Island to see Fat Eddie bearable?
3. In the spring of 1964, where does Jim spend summer nights alone?
4. Who does Jim plan to get drunk with in his new neighborhood?
5. Why does Jim get three raps across the hand at school?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)