|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jim's motivation for getting along with his cousin's friends in Manhattan?
(a) He is trying to impress his cousin.
(b) His mom will give him money if he makes a new group of friends.
(c) He believes he can sell stolen goods to them.
(d) His family is moving to their neighborhood, and he will finish the school year with them.
2. Who stands up for Pedro about the teasing from Herbie about his parents?
(a) Pedro's parents.
(c) Pedro's big brother.
3. What TV show do Willie and Jim make fun of at their party in the woods?
(a) The Galloping Gourmet.
(c) The Addams Family.
(d) The Lone Ranger.
4. Who gets beat in the winter of 1964 for cheating on a religion quiz?
(c) Mikey Benavisti.
5. What does Jim ask his mom for that makes her angry?
(a) To make him dinner.
(c) New clothes.
(d) Tickets to a baseball game.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Jim, when the story begins?
2. Who does Jim go to Staten Island with?
3. What specialty does Jim say crooks on the Lower East Side have in common?
4. What does Rudy the foreman do after he chases Jim to the ramp at Yankee Stadium?
5. Who does Jim see by surprise on the "most crowded corner in the Bronx"?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)