|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Willie and Jim look for on the beach in Long Beach?
(a) The Celia sisters.
(b) Tom Miggrello.
(c) Benny Greenbaum.
(d) Tom McNulty.
2. Where does Jim have a summer job?
(a) At Central Park.
(b) At the Boys' Club.
(c) At Yankee Stadium.
(d) At school.
3. In the spring of 1964, who does Jim describe as a saint?
(b) Father Kenny.
(c) His mom.
(d) An old man named Bill.
4. Who confronts Brother G. about his punishment in class?
(b) Brother Kenneth.
5. In the spring of 1964, where does Jim spend summer nights alone?
(a) At headquarters.
(b) On his roof.
(c) In the woods.
(d) Under a bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jim play on a league out of his age range?
2. What do Jim and Ronnie wear to Alexander's department store?
3. What do Jim and his team want to do after their victory at Riverdale?
4. How does Chris explain Willie's injury to the police officer who stops them?
5. Where is Brother G. reported to be when he doesn't return to school?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)