|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What specialty does Jim say crooks on the Lower East Side have in common?
(a) Being sneaky.
(c) Snatching handbags off ladies.
(d) Breaking into cars.
2. What does the old lady on the bus tell Jim will happen in a month?
(a) He will die.
(b) The war will end.
(c) She will see her grandchildren.
(d) He will fall in love.
3. Who does Jim plan to get drunk with in his new neighborhood?
(a) A girl next door.
(b) His cousin Kevin.
(c) His mom.
(d) A few weed-heads.
4. What does Jim check the almanac for when he gets home from school?
(a) When the next full moon will be.
(b) A horoscope that might indicate how his basketball season will go.
(c) Any record of fits tossed in one class of thirty people in one half a school day.
(d) Strange weather patterns over New York City.
5. Who finds Jim's nickel bag of marijuana?
(b) Brother G.
(c) Jim's mom.
(d) Jim's dad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rudy the foreman do after he chases Jim to the ramp at Yankee Stadium?
2. What does Jim do on the eve of Halloween that leads to a beating?
3. What is Jim's motivation for getting along with his cousin's friends in Manhattan?
4. In the spring of 1964, who does Jim describe as a saint?
5. Why does Jim get three raps across the hand at school?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)