|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the spring of 1964, where does Jim spend summer nights alone?
(a) On his roof.
(b) At headquarters.
(c) In the woods.
(d) Under a bridge.
2. Who does Jim see by surprise on the "most crowded corner in the Bronx"?
(a) Freddie C. from his old neighborhood.
(b) An ex-girlfriends.
(c) His parents.
(d) Two brothers from school.
3. How does the school nurse solve most ailments, according to Jim?
(a) With aspirin.
(b) By sending students home.
(c) With a Band-Aid.
(d) With a nap.
4. Willie goes to the beach to wash what out of his hair?
5. Who stands up for Pedro about the teasing from Herbie about his parents?
(b) Pedro's parents.
(d) Pedro's big brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jim go to Staten Island with?
2. What does Jim say his eyes feel like when sniffing cleaning fluid?
3. Why does Jim get three raps across the hand at school?
4. Where is Brother G. reported to be when he doesn't return to school?
5. Who confronts Brother G. about his punishment in class?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)