|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jim and Ronnie wear to Alexander's department store?
(a) Baseball uniforms.
(b) Top hats.
(c) Baggy old coats.
(d) School uniforms.
2. What does Jim do on the eve of Halloween that leads to a beating?
(a) He breaks windows.
(b) He gets caught stealing.
(c) He breaks his curfew.
(d) He pukes on the new rug.
3. Where does Brother G. punish the student in class for cheating?
(a) In front of the class.
(b) In the principal's office.
(c) In the coat closet.
(d) In the hall.
4. Who does Jim go to Staten Island with?
(a) Chris and Willie.
(b) Tony and Yogi.
(d) His parents.
5. Who finds Jim's nickel bag of marijuana?
(a) Jim's mom.
(b) Brother G.
(c) Jim's dad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does someone run for Brother Kenneth during Billy's seizure?
2. In the fall of 1963, who is the neighbor taken away for mental health problems?
3. What is Jim required to do at school once a month?
4. What TV show do Willie and Jim make fun of at their party in the woods?
5. Why do Jim and his friends laugh during the giant fire on Second Ave.?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)