|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who confronts Brother G. about his punishment in class?
(a) Brother Kenneth.
2. Where does Brother G. punish the student in class for cheating?
(a) In the hall.
(b) In the principal's office.
(c) In front of the class.
(d) In the coat closet.
3. What do Jim and friends call the huge rock they jump off of in the Bronx?
(a) The cut.
(b) Big time.
(d) The huge rock.
4. How does Jim play on a league out of his age range?
(a) Jim's birthday is close enought to the cut-off date.
(b) His position on the team is based on his skills.
(c) Jim does not know his real age.
(d) The coach gives him a fake birth certificate.
5. Why does Jim get three raps across the hand at school?
(a) For putting his elbows on the table at lunch.
(b) For getting a D for effort.
(c) For throwing bricks.
(d) For talking back to a teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Jim, when the story begins?
2. What do Jim and Ronnie wear to Alexander's department store?
3. Where do Willie and Jim leave their pipe after their night of smoking and drinking?
4. Who do Willie and Jim look for on the beach in Long Beach?
5. Who does the Boys' Club have a memorial service for?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)