|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jim plan to get drunk with in his new neighborhood?
(a) His mom.
(b) A few weed-heads.
(c) His cousin Kevin.
(d) A girl next door.
2. Who does Jim offer a joint to in the winter of 1964?
(a) Some older teens hanging out at the basketball court.
(b) Freddie C.
(c) His mom.
(d) A group of homeless men in an alley.
3. What does Jim check the almanac for when he gets home from school?
(a) Any record of fits tossed in one class of thirty people in one half a school day.
(b) Strange weather patterns over New York City.
(c) A horoscope that might indicate how his basketball season will go.
(d) When the next full moon will be.
4. Where is Brother G. reported to be when he doesn't return to school?
(b) New Jersey.
(d) Long Island.
5. What does Jim do on the eve of Halloween that leads to a beating?
(a) He breaks windows.
(b) He gets caught stealing.
(c) He breaks his curfew.
(d) He pukes on the new rug.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim bring on the train uptown to break his boredom?
2. In the spring of 1964, who does Jim describe as a saint?
3. Who confronts Brother G. about his punishment in class?
4. In the spring of 1964, where does Jim spend summer nights alone?
5. Who does Jim eventually give a joint to in the winter of 1964?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)