|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who confronts Brother G. about his punishment in class?
(d) Brother Kenneth.
2. What do Jim and friends call the huge rock they jump off of in the Bronx?
(a) The cut.
(c) Big time.
(d) The huge rock.
3. Where do Willie and Jim leave their pipe after their night of smoking and drinking?
(a) Under some rocks and leaves.
(b) They bury it in a hole.
(c) In Willie's attic.
(d) In an abandoned car.
4. Why do Jim and his friends laugh during the giant fire on Second Ave.?
(a) Jim has just tripped.
(b) The pizza man is on his knees begging the firefighters not to break his windows.
(c) There is a clown running down the street.
(d) They are telling jokes about the basketball coach.
5. What do Jim and Ronnie wear to Alexander's department store?
(a) Baggy old coats.
(b) Top hats.
(c) Baseball uniforms.
(d) School uniforms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rudy the foreman do after he chases Jim to the ramp at Yankee Stadium?
2. Who does the Boys' Club have a memorial service for?
3. Who gets beat in the winter of 1964 for cheating on a religion quiz?
4. Why does Jim get three raps across the hand at school?
5. Who do Willie and Jim look for on the beach in Long Beach?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)