|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Jim and his friends laugh during the giant fire on Second Ave.?
(a) The pizza man is on his knees begging the firefighters not to break his windows.
(b) They are telling jokes about the basketball coach.
(c) Jim has just tripped.
(d) There is a clown running down the street.
2. What do Jim and friends call the huge rock they jump off of in the Bronx?
(a) The huge rock.
(b) The cut.
(d) Big time.
3. What TV show do Willie and Jim make fun of at their party in the woods?
(a) The Addams Family.
(b) The Lone Ranger.
(c) The Galloping Gourmet.
4. In the fall of 1963, who is the neighbor taken away for mental health problems?
(b) Mrs. McNulty.
(c) Bill Russell.
(d) Steve McQueen.
5. What is Jim required to do at school once a month?
(a) Go to confession.
(b) Volunteer work.
(c) Give an oral report.
(d) Meet with the principal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim consume to make the trip to Long Island to see Fat Eddie bearable?
2. Where do Willie and Jim leave their pipe after their night of smoking and drinking?
3. Where do Jim and his friends tell Danny's mom they got the basketballs they bring home?
4. Why does Jim get three raps across the hand at school?
5. What is Jim's motivation for getting along with his cousin's friends in Manhattan?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)