|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jim and Ronnie wear to Alexander's department store?
(a) Top hats.
(b) Baseball uniforms.
(c) School uniforms.
(d) Baggy old coats.
2. How does Jim describe the guys in his new neighborhood?
3. Who stands up for Pedro about the teasing from Herbie about his parents?
(a) Pedro's parents.
(b) Pedro's big brother.
4. What does Jim ask his mom for that makes her angry?
(a) To make him dinner.
(b) Tickets to a baseball game.
(d) New clothes.
5. Where do Willie and Jim leave their pipe after their night of smoking and drinking?
(a) They bury it in a hole.
(b) In an abandoned car.
(c) Under some rocks and leaves.
(d) In Willie's attic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Brother G. punish the student in class for cheating?
2. In the spring of 1964, where does Jim spend summer nights alone?
3. What specialty does Jim say crooks on the Lower East Side have in common?
4. Who does Jim see by surprise on the "most crowded corner in the Bronx"?
5. Why does someone run for Brother Kenneth during Billy's seizure?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)