|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jim eventually give a joint to in the winter of 1964?
(b) His mom.
(c) An older guy who had been in the Army.
(d) Some older teens hanging out at the basketball court.
2. What is Jim's motivation for getting along with his cousin's friends in Manhattan?
(a) His mom will give him money if he makes a new group of friends.
(b) He believes he can sell stolen goods to them.
(c) His family is moving to their neighborhood, and he will finish the school year with them.
(d) He is trying to impress his cousin.
3. When does Jim say his parents go to church?
(c) When they are invited to weddings.
(d) Every Sunday.
4. Willie goes to the beach to wash what out of his hair?
5. What does Jim say his eyes feel like when sniffing cleaning fluid?
(a) A roaring fire.
(c) Bowling balls.
(d) A cloud.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the fall of 1963, who is the neighbor taken away for mental health problems?
2. What TV show do Willie and Jim make fun of at their party in the woods?
3. Where does Brother G. punish the student in class for cheating?
4. What does Jim tell the cop is the reason he ran when they approached him in the park?
5. Who gets beat in the winter of 1964 for cheating on a religion quiz?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)