|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jim call Chris the "spiller"?
(a) Everyone else calls him that.
(b) Chris's last name rhymes with "spiller."
(c) Chris pretends to be drunk but pours out most of the drinks.
(d) Chris knocks things over when he is drunk.
2. Where does Jim's basketball team go for the play-off series?
(c) The lower east side.
(d) Long Beach.
3. What does Jim consume to make the trip to Long Island to see Fat Eddie bearable?
(a) Two bottles of cough syrup.
(b) A bottle of wine.
(c) A bag of potato chips.
(d) A pack of beer.
4. What do Jim and his friends use to attack girls on the eve of Halloween?
(c) Baseball bats.
(d) Socks with flour.
5. Why does someone run for Brother Kenneth during Billy's seizure?
(a) He is used to handling them.
(b) He will say a prayer for him.
(c) He is the school nurse.
(d) He is related to Billy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jim offer a joint to in the winter of 1964?
2. When does Jim say his parents go to church?
3. How does Jim play on a league out of his age range?
4. What does Jim bring on the train uptown to break his boredom?
5. How does the school nurse solve most ailments, according to Jim?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)