|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jim plan to get drunk with in his new neighborhood?
(a) His mom.
(b) His cousin Kevin.
(c) A few weed-heads.
(d) A girl next door.
2. How does the school nurse solve most ailments, according to Jim?
(a) With a Band-Aid.
(b) By sending students home.
(c) With aspirin.
(d) With a nap.
3. How does Chris explain Willie's injury to the police officer who stops them?
(a) He says he was attacked by a dog.
(b) He says he fell down some stairs.
(c) He says it was a sledding accident.
(d) He says they found him that way.
4. Who does Jim go to Staten Island with?
(a) Tony and Yogi.
(b) His parents.
(d) Chris and Willie.
5. Where do Willie and Jim leave their pipe after their night of smoking and drinking?
(a) They bury it in a hole.
(b) In an abandoned car.
(c) In Willie's attic.
(d) Under some rocks and leaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Jim, when the story begins?
2. Where does Jim's basketball team go for the play-off series?
3. Who does Jim offer a joint to in the winter of 1964?
4. Where does Jim have a summer job?
5. When does Jim say his parents go to church?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)