|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jim describe the guys in his new neighborhood?
2. What does Jim do on the eve of Halloween that leads to a beating?
(a) He gets caught stealing.
(b) He breaks windows.
(c) He breaks his curfew.
(d) He pukes on the new rug.
3. When does Jim say his parents go to church?
(a) When they are invited to weddings.
(d) Every Sunday.
4. In the fall of 1963, who is the neighbor taken away for mental health problems?
(a) Steve McQueen.
(c) Mrs. McNulty.
(d) Bill Russell.
5. What substance does Jim try that he thinks is non-addictive?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Jim, when the story begins?
2. How does Chris explain Willie's injury to the police officer who stops them?
3. What does Jim bring on the train uptown to break his boredom?
4. Who does Jim see by surprise on the "most crowded corner in the Bronx"?
5. How does the school nurse solve most ailments, according to Jim?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)