|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Jim say his parents go to church?
(b) Every Sunday.
(c) When they are invited to weddings.
2. What specialty does Jim say crooks on the Lower East Side have in common?
(a) Being sneaky.
(c) Snatching handbags off ladies.
(d) Breaking into cars.
3. How does Jim play on a league out of his age range?
(a) The coach gives him a fake birth certificate.
(b) Jim does not know his real age.
(c) Jim's birthday is close enought to the cut-off date.
(d) His position on the team is based on his skills.
4. Where does Brother G. punish the student in class for cheating?
(a) In the coat closet.
(b) In front of the class.
(c) In the hall.
(d) In the principal's office.
5. What does Jim say his eyes feel like when sniffing cleaning fluid?
(a) A cloud.
(c) A roaring fire.
(d) Bowling balls.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the fall of 1963, who is the neighbor taken away for mental health problems?
2. Why does someone run for Brother Kenneth during Billy's seizure?
3. What substance does Jim try that he thinks is non-addictive?
4. What does Jim bring on the train uptown to break his boredom?
5. Who does Jim eventually give a joint to in the winter of 1964?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)