|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who confronts Brother G. about his punishment in class?
(c) Brother Kenneth.
2. Who stands up for Pedro about the teasing from Herbie about his parents?
(a) Pedro's big brother.
(c) Pedro's parents.
3. What do Jim and Ronnie wear to Alexander's department store?
(a) School uniforms.
(b) Baseball uniforms.
(c) Baggy old coats.
(d) Top hats.
4. What does Jim check the almanac for when he gets home from school?
(a) Any record of fits tossed in one class of thirty people in one half a school day.
(b) Strange weather patterns over New York City.
(c) When the next full moon will be.
(d) A horoscope that might indicate how his basketball season will go.
5. What do Jim and his friends use to attack girls on the eve of Halloween?
(b) Socks with flour.
(d) Baseball bats.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Boys' Club have a memorial service for?
2. Who does Jim plan to get drunk with in his new neighborhood?
3. What does Jim do on the eve of Halloween that leads to a beating?
4. What is Jim's motivation for getting along with his cousin's friends in Manhattan?
5. In the fall of 1963, who is the neighbor taken away for mental health problems?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)