|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Chris explain Willie's injury to the police officer who stops them?
(a) He says he fell down some stairs.
(b) He says it was a sledding accident.
(c) He says he was attacked by a dog.
(d) He says they found him that way.
2. Why do Jim and his friends laugh during the giant fire on Second Ave.?
(a) There is a clown running down the street.
(b) Jim has just tripped.
(c) They are telling jokes about the basketball coach.
(d) The pizza man is on his knees begging the firefighters not to break his windows.
3. What does Jim say his eyes feel like when sniffing cleaning fluid?
(a) A roaring fire.
(c) A cloud.
(d) Bowling balls.
4. Who confronts Brother G. about his punishment in class?
(a) Brother Kenneth.
5. What do Jim and Ronnie wear to Alexander's department store?
(a) Top hats.
(b) Baggy old coats.
(c) Baseball uniforms.
(d) School uniforms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jim required to do at school once a month?
2. Who stands up for Pedro about the teasing from Herbie about his parents?
3. Who does Jim plan to get drunk with in his new neighborhood?
4. How does the school nurse solve most ailments, according to Jim?
5. Who does Jim offer a joint to in the winter of 1964?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)