|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim do on the eve of Halloween that leads to a beating?
(a) He breaks windows.
(b) He gets caught stealing.
(c) He pukes on the new rug.
(d) He breaks his curfew.
2. Why does Jim call Chris the "spiller"?
(a) Chris knocks things over when he is drunk.
(b) Everyone else calls him that.
(c) Chris's last name rhymes with "spiller."
(d) Chris pretends to be drunk but pours out most of the drinks.
3. Who does Jim go to Staten Island with?
(a) Tony and Yogi.
(b) Chris and Willie.
(d) His parents.
4. What do Jim and his team want to do after their victory at Riverdale?
(a) Break into an ice cream shop.
(b) Get drunk, do reefer, and sniff glue.
(c) Start a fight with some Riverdale fans.
(d) Play a prank on Riverdale.
5. What specialty does Jim say crooks on the Lower East Side have in common?
(a) Breaking into cars.
(b) Snatching handbags off ladies.
(c) Being sneaky.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Jim and his friends use to attack girls on the eve of Halloween?
2. How does Chris explain Willie's injury to the police officer who stops them?
3. Why does Jim get three raps across the hand at school?
4. Who confronts Brother G. about his punishment in class?
5. In the fall of 1963, who is the neighbor taken away for mental health problems?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)