|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Jim, when the story begins?
2. Who does Jim go to Staten Island with?
(a) Chris and Willie.
(c) Tony and Yogi.
(d) His parents.
3. What is Jim's motivation for getting along with his cousin's friends in Manhattan?
(a) His mom will give him money if he makes a new group of friends.
(b) He believes he can sell stolen goods to them.
(c) He is trying to impress his cousin.
(d) His family is moving to their neighborhood, and he will finish the school year with them.
4. Who confronts Brother G. about his punishment in class?
(a) Brother Kenneth.
5. Where is Brother G. reported to be when he doesn't return to school?
(c) Long Island.
(d) New Jersey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jim get three raps across the hand at school?
2. How does the school nurse solve most ailments, according to Jim?
3. What does Jim check the almanac for when he gets home from school?
4. Who does Jim eventually give a joint to in the winter of 1964?
5. How does Jim describe the guys in his new neighborhood?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)