|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Jim, when the story begins?
2. What does the newspaper call Jim and his friends?
(a) The Diaper Bandits.
(b) The Boys Club.
(c) The Basketball Gang.
(d) The Bad-Off Junkies.
3. What does Jim do on the eve of Halloween that leads to a beating?
(a) He gets caught stealing.
(b) He pukes on the new rug.
(c) He breaks windows.
(d) He breaks his curfew.
4. How does Jim play on a league out of his age range?
(a) Jim does not know his real age.
(b) His position on the team is based on his skills.
(c) The coach gives him a fake birth certificate.
(d) Jim's birthday is close enought to the cut-off date.
5. What does Jim check the almanac for when he gets home from school?
(a) Strange weather patterns over New York City.
(b) A horoscope that might indicate how his basketball season will go.
(c) When the next full moon will be.
(d) Any record of fits tossed in one class of thirty people in one half a school day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Jim and his team want to do after their victory at Riverdale?
2. What does Jim bring on the train uptown to break his boredom?
3. How does Jim describe the guys in his new neighborhood?
4. How does the school nurse solve most ailments, according to Jim?
5. What is Jim's motivation for getting along with his cousin's friends in Manhattan?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)