|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Jim say his parents go to church?
(b) When they are invited to weddings.
(d) Every Sunday.
2. What substance does Jim try that he thinks is non-addictive?
3. What is Jim's motivation for getting along with his cousin's friends in Manhattan?
(a) He believes he can sell stolen goods to them.
(b) He is trying to impress his cousin.
(c) His mom will give him money if he makes a new group of friends.
(d) His family is moving to their neighborhood, and he will finish the school year with them.
4. What does Jim do on the eve of Halloween that leads to a beating?
(a) He pukes on the new rug.
(b) He breaks his curfew.
(c) He gets caught stealing.
(d) He breaks windows.
5. Who does Jim eventually give a joint to in the winter of 1964?
(a) His mom.
(c) An older guy who had been in the Army.
(d) Some older teens hanging out at the basketball court.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim say his eyes feel like when sniffing cleaning fluid?
2. What do Jim and his friends use to attack girls on the eve of Halloween?
3. How does Jim describe the guys in his new neighborhood?
4. In the fall of 1963, who is the neighbor taken away for mental health problems?
5. Why does Jim call Chris the "spiller"?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)