|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Brother G. reported to be when he doesn't return to school?
(c) New Jersey.
(d) Long Island.
2. What do Jim and Ronnie wear to Alexander's department store?
(a) Baseball uniforms.
(b) Top hats.
(c) Baggy old coats.
(d) School uniforms.
3. Who does Jim go to Staten Island with?
(a) His parents.
(b) Chris and Willie.
(c) Tony and Yogi.
4. Who confronts Brother G. about his punishment in class?
(c) Brother Kenneth.
5. Who does the Boys' Club have a memorial service for?
(a) Bro. Wally Wade.
(b) Bro. Kenny.
(c) Teddy Rayhill.
(d) Herbie Hemslie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets beat in the winter of 1964 for cheating on a religion quiz?
2. Who does Jim offer a joint to in the winter of 1964?
3. Why do Jim and his friends laugh during the giant fire on Second Ave.?
4. What does Jim say his eyes feel like when sniffing cleaning fluid?
5. What substance does Jim try that he thinks is non-addictive?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)