|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Jim and his friends laugh during the giant fire on Second Ave.?
(a) Jim has just tripped.
(b) The pizza man is on his knees begging the firefighters not to break his windows.
(c) They are telling jokes about the basketball coach.
(d) There is a clown running down the street.
2. What does Jim bring on the train uptown to break his boredom?
(a) A novel.
(b) A deck of cards.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) A sports magazine.
3. What is Jim required to do at school once a month?
(a) Give an oral report.
(b) Volunteer work.
(c) Go to confession.
(d) Meet with the principal.
4. Why does someone run for Brother Kenneth during Billy's seizure?
(a) He will say a prayer for him.
(b) He is used to handling them.
(c) He is related to Billy.
(d) He is the school nurse.
5. What substance does Jim try that he thinks is non-addictive?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stands up for Pedro about the teasing from Herbie about his parents?
2. Where is Brother G. reported to be when he doesn't return to school?
3. Who finds Jim's nickel bag of marijuana?
4. Where does Brother G. punish the student in class for cheating?
5. What do Jim and his friends use to attack girls on the eve of Halloween?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)