|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim check the almanac for when he gets home from school?
(a) Strange weather patterns over New York City.
(b) Any record of fits tossed in one class of thirty people in one half a school day.
(c) When the next full moon will be.
(d) A horoscope that might indicate how his basketball season will go.
2. Where is Brother G. reported to be when he doesn't return to school?
(a) New Jersey.
(c) Long Island.
3. What does Jim do on the eve of Halloween that leads to a beating?
(a) He pukes on the new rug.
(b) He breaks his curfew.
(c) He gets caught stealing.
(d) He breaks windows.
4. How does Chris explain Willie's injury to the police officer who stops them?
(a) He says he fell down some stairs.
(b) He says it was a sledding accident.
(c) He says he was attacked by a dog.
(d) He says they found him that way.
5. What do Jim and his team want to do after their victory at Riverdale?
(a) Get drunk, do reefer, and sniff glue.
(b) Start a fight with some Riverdale fans.
(c) Break into an ice cream shop.
(d) Play a prank on Riverdale.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Brother G. punish the student in class for cheating?
2. Who does Jim plan to get drunk with in his new neighborhood?
3. Why does Jim get three raps across the hand at school?
4. What substance does Jim try that he thinks is non-addictive?
5. What does Jim ask his mom for that makes her angry?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)