|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jim and his friends use to attack girls on the eve of Halloween?
(a) Socks with flour.
(c) Baseball bats.
2. Who gets beat in the winter of 1964 for cheating on a religion quiz?
(a) Mikey Benavisti.
3. What do Jim and Ronnie wear to Alexander's department store?
(a) Baggy old coats.
(b) Top hats.
(c) School uniforms.
(d) Baseball uniforms.
4. Why does Jim call Chris the "spiller"?
(a) Chris pretends to be drunk but pours out most of the drinks.
(b) Chris knocks things over when he is drunk.
(c) Everyone else calls him that.
(d) Chris's last name rhymes with "spiller."
5. Why does Jim get three raps across the hand at school?
(a) For talking back to a teacher.
(b) For throwing bricks.
(c) For getting a D for effort.
(d) For putting his elbows on the table at lunch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stands up for Pedro about the teasing from Herbie about his parents?
2. Who does Jim plan to get drunk with in his new neighborhood?
3. Who does Jim go to Staten Island with?
4. When does Jim say his parents go to church?
5. Who finds Jim's nickel bag of marijuana?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)