|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the newspaper call Jim and his friends?
(a) The Boys Club.
(b) The Diaper Bandits.
(c) The Bad-Off Junkies.
(d) The Basketball Gang.
2. Why does someone run for Brother Kenneth during Billy's seizure?
(a) He is the school nurse.
(b) He is used to handling them.
(c) He is related to Billy.
(d) He will say a prayer for him.
3. How does Chris explain Willie's injury to the police officer who stops them?
(a) He says they found him that way.
(b) He says he fell down some stairs.
(c) He says it was a sledding accident.
(d) He says he was attacked by a dog.
4. What specialty does Jim say crooks on the Lower East Side have in common?
(a) Breaking into cars.
(b) Snatching handbags off ladies.
(c) Being sneaky.
5. Who does the Boys' Club have a memorial service for?
(a) Teddy Rayhill.
(b) Herbie Hemslie.
(c) Bro. Wally Wade.
(d) Bro. Kenny.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Jim and his friends laugh during the giant fire on Second Ave.?
2. Who gets beat in the winter of 1964 for cheating on a religion quiz?
3. Why does Jim get three raps across the hand at school?
4. What does Jim ask his mom for that makes her angry?
5. Who does Jim eventually give a joint to in the winter of 1964?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)