|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jim call Chris the "spiller"?
(a) Chris's last name rhymes with "spiller."
(b) Chris pretends to be drunk but pours out most of the drinks.
(c) Chris knocks things over when he is drunk.
(d) Everyone else calls him that.
2. Who does Jim go to Staten Island with?
(a) His parents.
(c) Chris and Willie.
(d) Tony and Yogi.
3. What do Jim and his friends use to attack girls on the eve of Halloween?
(b) Socks with flour.
(c) Baseball bats.
4. How does the school nurse solve most ailments, according to Jim?
(a) By sending students home.
(b) With a Band-Aid.
(c) With a nap.
(d) With aspirin.
5. What do Jim and his team want to do after their victory at Riverdale?
(a) Get drunk, do reefer, and sniff glue.
(b) Start a fight with some Riverdale fans.
(c) Play a prank on Riverdale.
(d) Break into an ice cream shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim say his eyes feel like when sniffing cleaning fluid?
2. Who gets beat in the winter of 1964 for cheating on a religion quiz?
3. What is Jim's motivation for getting along with his cousin's friends in Manhattan?
4. Why does someone run for Brother Kenneth during Billy's seizure?
5. Who does Jim plan to get drunk with in his new neighborhood?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)