|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jim see by surprise on the "most crowded corner in the Bronx"?
(a) His parents.
(b) An ex-girlfriends.
(c) Two brothers from school.
(d) Freddie C. from his old neighborhood.
2. Who does Jim offer a joint to in the winter of 1964?
(a) Some older teens hanging out at the basketball court.
(b) A group of homeless men in an alley.
(c) Freddie C.
(d) His mom.
3. What does Jim say his eyes feel like when sniffing cleaning fluid?
(a) A cloud.
(c) A roaring fire.
(d) Bowling balls.
4. What do Jim and Ronnie wear to Alexander's department store?
(a) School uniforms.
(b) Top hats.
(c) Baseball uniforms.
(d) Baggy old coats.
5. What do Jim and his friends use to attack girls on the eve of Halloween?
(a) Socks with flour.
(c) Baseball bats.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Brother G. reported to be when he doesn't return to school?
2. How does Jim play on a league out of his age range?
3. Why does someone run for Brother Kenneth during Billy's seizure?
4. How old is Jim, when the story begins?
5. What does Jim do on the eve of Halloween that leads to a beating?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)