|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Brother G. reported to be when he doesn't return to school?
(b) New Jersey.
(c) Long Island.
2. Why does Jim get three raps across the hand at school?
(a) For throwing bricks.
(b) For talking back to a teacher.
(c) For getting a D for effort.
(d) For putting his elbows on the table at lunch.
3. Why do Jim and his friends laugh during the giant fire on Second Ave.?
(a) Jim has just tripped.
(b) There is a clown running down the street.
(c) They are telling jokes about the basketball coach.
(d) The pizza man is on his knees begging the firefighters not to break his windows.
4. How old is Jim, when the story begins?
5. What does the newspaper call Jim and his friends?
(a) The Diaper Bandits.
(b) The Boys Club.
(c) The Basketball Gang.
(d) The Bad-Off Junkies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stands up for Pedro about the teasing from Herbie about his parents?
2. What does Jim bring on the train uptown to break his boredom?
3. What do Jim and his team want to do after their victory at Riverdale?
4. Who confronts Brother G. about his punishment in class?
5. How does Jim describe the guys in his new neighborhood?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)