|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jim eventually give a joint to in the winter of 1964?
(a) Some older teens hanging out at the basketball court.
(c) An older guy who had been in the Army.
(d) His mom.
2. How does Jim play on a league out of his age range?
(a) Jim does not know his real age.
(b) Jim's birthday is close enought to the cut-off date.
(c) The coach gives him a fake birth certificate.
(d) His position on the team is based on his skills.
3. Who gets beat in the winter of 1964 for cheating on a religion quiz?
(a) Mikey Benavisti.
4. Why does someone run for Brother Kenneth during Billy's seizure?
(a) He is related to Billy.
(b) He is used to handling them.
(c) He is the school nurse.
(d) He will say a prayer for him.
5. What do Jim and his team want to do after their victory at Riverdale?
(a) Start a fight with some Riverdale fans.
(b) Get drunk, do reefer, and sniff glue.
(c) Play a prank on Riverdale.
(d) Break into an ice cream shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim do on the eve of Halloween that leads to a beating?
2. Who stands up for Pedro about the teasing from Herbie about his parents?
3. Who does Jim offer a joint to in the winter of 1964?
4. What does the newspaper call Jim and his friends?
5. Who does Jim plan to get drunk with in his new neighborhood?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)