|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Brother G. punish the student in class for cheating?
(a) In front of the class.
(b) In the hall.
(c) In the coat closet.
(d) In the principal's office.
2. What age does Jim recall that keeps returning to him one day in the summer 1965?
(a) When he was three.
(b) When he was twelve.
(c) When he was nine.
(d) When he was six.
3. What does Jim think a requirement seems to be for attending Communist Party meetings?
(a) Being smart.
(b) Being against the war.
(c) Being young.
(d) Being ugly.
4. What does Jim wear to gym class at the park to feel less self-conscious?
(a) A sweat shirt.
(c) Blue jeans.
(d) A baseball cap.
5. In the spring of 1964, who does Jim describe as a saint?
(a) His mom.
(c) An old man named Bill.
(d) Father Kenny.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jim required to do at school once a month?
2. Who does Jim say was gunned down at a ballroom near 163rd?
3. What word does Mr. Bluster use in a letter to describe Jim?
4. Where does Jim take his blind date, Melody?
5. What substance does Jim try that he thinks is non-addictive?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)