|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stands up for Pedro about the teasing from Herbie about his parents?
(a) Pedro's parents.
(d) Pedro's big brother.
2. What do Jim and Ronnie wear to Alexander's department store?
(a) School uniforms.
(b) Top hats.
(c) Baggy old coats.
(d) Baseball uniforms.
3. What is Jim required to do at school once a month?
(a) Give an oral report.
(b) Volunteer work.
(c) Meet with the principal.
(d) Go to confession.
4. What does Jim do on the eve of Halloween that leads to a beating?
(a) He breaks windows.
(b) He breaks his curfew.
(c) He pukes on the new rug.
(d) He gets caught stealing.
5. Who finds Jim's nickel bag of marijuana?
(b) Brother G.
(c) Jim's dad.
(d) Jim's mom.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the fall of 1963, who is the neighbor taken away for mental health problems?
2. When does Jim say his parents go to church?
3. Why does someone run for Brother Kenneth during Billy's seizure?
4. Who does Jim plan to get drunk with in his new neighborhood?
5. What specialty does Jim say crooks on the Lower East Side have in common?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)