|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What school rule do Jim and his friends frequently break after lunch?
(a) They leave campus.
(b) They run in the halls.
(c) They smoke in the bathroom.
(d) They throw food at each other.
2. What is Jim interested in asking his mother when he is released from Riker's Island Juvenile Reformatory?
(a) If she is happy.
(b) Who his godparents are.
(c) For some money.
(d) If she is proud of him.
3. What does Jim say is growing in this country?
(d) A peace movement.
4. When does Jim's dad get home from work each day?
5. Why doesn't Jim's summer league team use Lewie Alcindor?
(a) Lewie shows up to the game without a uniform.
(b) Lewie decides to go to a karate tournament.
(c) Lewie is a varsity player.
(d) Lewie is too tall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accompanies Jim to 89th to find a dealer?
2. What TV show do Willie and Jim make fun of at their party in the woods?
3. What does Bobby Blake decide to eat at Gussie's Soda Fountain?
4. What does the newspaper call Jim and his friends?
5. Why does a chorus of people laugh at Jim on a previous train ride?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)