|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Frank O'Hara poem "Music" remind Jim of?
(a) The Plaza Hotel.
(b) Peace marches.
(d) His friends.
2. Who does Jim eventually give a joint to in the winter of 1964?
(a) An older guy who had been in the Army.
(b) Some older teens hanging out at the basketball court.
(d) His mom.
3. What does Jim think about more than Karl Marx?
(b) A fire truck.
4. What substance does Jim try that he thinks is non-addictive?
5. Why does Jim call Chris the "spiller"?
(a) Everyone else calls him that.
(b) Chris pretends to be drunk but pours out most of the drinks.
(c) Chris's last name rhymes with "spiller."
(d) Chris knocks things over when he is drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jim have trouble communicating to one of the police officers who stop him in the park?
2. Why does Jim say his hair is long?
3. What does Willie do to Jim's soda that offends him?
4. Who catches Bobby Blake on a stool at Gussie's Soda Fountain?
5. Why does Jim end up at Riker's Island Juvenile Reformatory?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)