|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Jim and Brian find codeine?
(b) Johnny Murry.
2. Where does Jim go when he decides to skip school at the start of spring 1965?
(a) Times Square.
(c) Yankee Stadium.
(d) Central Park.
3. Where does Jim accompany Brian's Navy friends?
(a) The Statue of Liberty.
(b) Empire State Building.
(c) Radio City Music Hall.
(d) Yankee Stadium.
4. In the spring of 1964, who does Jim describe as a saint?
(a) Father Kenny.
(c) An old man named Bill.
(d) His mom.
5. What does the old lady on the bus tell Jim will happen in a month?
(a) The war will end.
(b) He will die.
(c) He will fall in love.
(d) She will see her grandchildren.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Jim and his friends see Bobby Blake on their way to headquarters?
2. What age does Jim recall that keeps returning to him one day in the summer 1965?
3. What does everyone at headquarters chip in to buy after Willie Bender's death?
4. Why doesn't Mr. Doolittle give Jim any trouble for breaking rules in gym class?
5. Who does Jim attend a game at Yankee Stadium with?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)