|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds Jim's nickel bag of marijuana?
(b) Brother G.
(c) Jim's mom.
(d) Jim's dad.
2. What word does Mr. Bluster use in a letter to describe Jim?
3. What do Deborah and Ned do that the cops find unusual?
(a) They pull each other's hair.
(b) They finish each other's sentences.
(c) They keep fainting on each other.
(d) They keep laughing.
4. How does the daily drug use make Jim's eyes feel?
(a) Heavy and wet.
(b) Like glue.
(c) Wide open.
5. Who gets upset when Jim answers questions in class with, "Yah," instead of, "Yes, sir?"
(a) Mr. Belt.
(b) Eggie Blaumgarden.
(c) Mr. Brothers.
(d) Fat Eddie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jim hide while Mr. Bluster looks for students cutting class?
2. Where is Brother G. reported to be when he doesn't return to school?
3. Where do Jim and his friends tell Danny's mom they got the basketballs they bring home?
4. What do Jim and his friends use to attack girls on the eve of Halloween?
5. What does Jim consume to make the trip to Long Island to see Fat Eddie bearable?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)