|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jim go when he decides to skip school at the start of spring 1965?
(a) Central Park.
(b) Times Square.
(c) Yankee Stadium.
2. What does Jim call the apartment of Brian and John Browning?
(c) The Place.
(d) The Browning.
3. What does Jim tell the police officer he is doing, when he is spotted in his school blazer during the day?
(a) Minding his own business.
(b) He was on a field trip but lost his class.
(c) Social work project.
(d) Looking for a job.
4. What substance does Jim try that he thinks is non-addictive?
5. Where does Jim go to get treated for the clap?
(a) The Board of Health.
(b) A doctor's office.
(c) Tony's house.
(d) The emergency room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does everyone at headquarters chip in to buy after Willie Bender's death?
2. Why does Jim end up at Riker's Island Juvenile Reformatory?
3. What school rule do Jim and his friends frequently break after lunch?
4. Where does Jim go with his friends Kevin, Dolan, Yogi, Muffy, and Nardo Poo?
5. What is Jim interested in asking his mother when he is released from Riker's Island Juvenile Reformatory?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)