|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jim to to attend a Communist Party meeting with Bunty?
(a) The Boys' Club.
(b) Yankee Stadium.
(c) Webster Hall.
(d) Bunty's house.
2. Who helps Jim and Brian find codeine?
(c) Johnny Murry.
3. Who do the cops tell Jim they are looking for in the park?
(a) Someone with a gun.
(b) A drug dealer.
(c) One of his classmates.
(d) A guy who molested a little girl.
4. What does Jim tell the cop is the reason he ran when they approached him in the park?
(a) He stole some basketballs.
(b) He broke into the Park.
(c) His friends ran.
(d) He was scared.
5. What TV show do Willie and Jim make fun of at their party in the woods?
(a) The Addams Family.
(b) The Galloping Gourmet.
(c) The Lone Ranger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes with Jim to get food at the hamburger place on 207th St.?
2. What age does Jim recall that keeps returning to him one day in the summer 1965?
3. What does the Frank O'Hara poem "Music" remind Jim of?
4. Why does someone run for Brother Kenneth during Billy's seizure?
5. Who does Jim get stuck with as a roommate during the National High School All-Star Basketball trip?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)