|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bobby Blake give away on the street that draws a crowd?
(a) Business cards.
2. How does the school nurse solve most ailments, according to Jim?
(a) With a nap.
(b) With aspirin.
(c) By sending students home.
(d) With a Band-Aid.
3. What does Jim do on the eve of Halloween that leads to a beating?
(a) He gets caught stealing.
(b) He pukes on the new rug.
(c) He breaks his curfew.
(d) He breaks windows.
4. In the spring of 1964, who does Jim describe as a saint?
(b) Father Kenny.
(c) His mom.
(d) An old man named Bill.
5. Why does Jim have trouble communicating to one of the police officers who stop him in the park?
(a) Steve doesn't speak English very well.
(b) Jim is trying to talk to someone else at the same time.
(c) Jim is stoned.
(d) There is too much noise for them to hear each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Deborah and Ned do that the cops find unusual?
2. Who does Jim eventually give a joint to in the winter of 1964?
3. Why does the coach tell Jim and Bax they cannot suit up for the game?
4. Who helps Jim and Brian find codeine?
5. What does Jim tell the police officer he is doing, when he is spotted in his school blazer during the day?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)