|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jim interested in asking his mother when he is released from Riker's Island Juvenile Reformatory?
(a) Who his godparents are.
(b) If she is happy.
(c) If she is proud of him.
(d) For some money.
2. What does Jim observe in the country to decide if they are friendly or evil?
3. What do Jim and his friends have to buy at the all-night deli for their morning sandwiches?
4. What does each person Jim meets at Blimpie's sandwich shop ask him?
(a) Who his favorite writer is.
(b) What he does.
(c) What he is eating.
(d) How old he is.
5. Why does Jim end up at Riker's Island Juvenile Reformatory?
(a) To visit a friend.
(b) For a journalism assignment.
(c) For a part-time job.
(d) For possessing drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the kleptomaniac, speed-freak Jim sees on the train to school?
2. Where does Jim go after the game against Horace Mann?
3. Who does Jim's team play in the first game of the season?
4. Why does Jim get three raps across the hand at school?
5. Who does Jim say was gunned down at a ballroom near 163rd?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)