|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Jim say exemplifies presence?
2. In the spring of 1964, who does Jim describe as a saint?
(a) An old man named Bill.
(b) His mom.
(d) Father Kenny.
3. What does Jim forget about as he rolls in the dew in the country?
(a) His body.
(b) His problems.
(c) His friends.
4. Why does Jim call Chris the "spiller"?
(a) Chris's last name rhymes with "spiller."
(b) Chris pretends to be drunk but pours out most of the drinks.
(c) Everyone else calls him that.
(d) Chris knocks things over when he is drunk.
5. What is Jim interested in asking his mother when he is released from Riker's Island Juvenile Reformatory?
(a) Who his godparents are.
(b) For some money.
(c) If she is proud of him.
(d) If she is happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim ask his mom for that makes her angry?
2. Where do Willie and Jim leave their pipe after their night of smoking and drinking?
3. What do Jim and friends call the huge rock they jump off of in the Bronx?
4. What does Jim say Melody looks like?
5. What do Jim and his friends use to attack girls on the eve of Halloween?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)