|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the daily drug use make Jim's eyes feel?
(a) Like glue.
(c) Wide open.
(d) Heavy and wet.
2. Who beats Jim up at the Bucket of Blood?
(a) The bartender.
(b) His old lady lover.
(c) Willie Appleears.
(d) A man he sold acid to.
3. What do Deborah and Ned do that the cops find unusual?
(a) They keep fainting on each other.
(b) They finish each other's sentences.
(c) They pull each other's hair.
(d) They keep laughing.
4. Who do Willie and Jim look for on the beach in Long Beach?
(a) The Celia sisters.
(b) Tom McNulty.
(c) Benny Greenbaum.
(d) Tom Miggrello.
5. What does Jim forget about as he rolls in the dew in the country?
(a) His problems.
(c) His friends.
(d) His body.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jim offer a joint to in the winter of 1964?
2. When does Jim say his parents go to church?
3. What do Jim and friends call the huge rock they jump off of in the Bronx?
4. What word does Mr. Bluster use in a letter to describe Jim?
5. Why does Jim visit his girlfriend, Hedi, every Friday?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)