|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What school rule do Jim and his friends frequently break after lunch?
(a) They run in the halls.
(b) They smoke in the bathroom.
(c) They throw food at each other.
(d) They leave campus.
2. What activity does Jim say is helping him know he needs to write?
(c) Playing basketball.
(d) Using drugs.
3. Why doesn't Jim's summer league team use Lewie Alcindor?
(a) Lewie is a varsity player.
(b) Lewie shows up to the game without a uniform.
(c) Lewie decides to go to a karate tournament.
(d) Lewie is too tall.
4. Why does Jim stay after school until 4:30 on the day of his friend's wake?
(a) He has to clean desks for cutting class.
(b) He joins the math club.
(c) There is a meeting for the basketball team.
(d) He is waiting for a ride home.
5. What does Jim consume to make the trip to Long Island to see Fat Eddie bearable?
(a) Two bottles of cough syrup.
(b) A pack of beer.
(c) A bottle of wine.
(d) A bag of potato chips.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jim go after the game against Horace Mann?
2. What place does Jim describe as the friendly neighborhood tavern?
3. What specialty does Jim say crooks on the Lower East Side have in common?
4. What team does Benny Greenbaum invite Jim to join?
5. What does Jim say just delays the little voice controlling his drug use?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)