|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the kleptomaniac, speed-freak Jim sees on the train to school?
(a) Bobby Blake.
(d) David Lang.
2. Why does Jim end up at Riker's Island Juvenile Reformatory?
(a) For possessing drugs.
(b) To visit a friend.
(c) For a journalism assignment.
(d) For a part-time job.
3. Where does Jim take his blind date, Melody?
(a) To a basketball game.
(b) To the movies.
(c) To a coffee shop.
(d) Back to his place.
4. What does Jim call the apartment of Brian and John Browning?
(b) The Place.
(c) The Browning.
5. Why does Jim suspect the three men in trench coats are narcotics cops, not basketball scouts?
(a) Basketball scouts seldom hang out at the tavern.
(b) They have a police car outside.
(c) One of their badges falls on the floor.
(d) They look too geeky.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the police show up at Shlink's party?
2. What is Jim's motivation for getting along with his cousin's friends in Manhattan?
3. What does Jim consume to make the trip to Long Island to see Fat Eddie bearable?
4. Why does Jim walk up sixteen flights of stairs to Benny's apartment?
5. At the end of the spring 1965, who approaches Jim in a Bronx neighborhood?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)