|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the newspaper call Jim and his friends?
(a) The Bad-Off Junkies.
(b) The Boys Club.
(c) The Diaper Bandits.
(d) The Basketball Gang.
2. Where do Willie and Jim leave their pipe after their night of smoking and drinking?
(a) Under some rocks and leaves.
(b) They bury it in a hole.
(c) In Willie's attic.
(d) In an abandoned car.
3. Where does Jim go after the game against Horace Mann?
(b) To the woods.
(c) To a bar.
4. Why does Jim have trouble communicating to one of the police officers who stop him in the park?
(a) Jim is stoned.
(b) Steve doesn't speak English very well.
(c) There is too much noise for them to hear each other.
(d) Jim is trying to talk to someone else at the same time.
5. Why does someone run for Brother Kenneth during Billy's seizure?
(a) He is used to handling them.
(b) He is related to Billy.
(c) He will say a prayer for him.
(d) He is the school nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jim visit his girlfriend, Hedi, every Friday?
2. What does Jim say is the newest thing on the "junk scene"?
3. What does everyone at headquarters chip in to buy after Willie Bender's death?
4. How much does Jim's medical treatment cost?
5. How does Jim know Steve Malone?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)