|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Joe Slapstick tell Jim he should run the offense?
(a) Because Porter lost his voice.
(b) Because he is the team captain.
(c) Because he would make a good coach.
(d) Because Porter is too dumb.
2. At what point on Jim's trip to Rye, NY does he observe business men with "not a bit of class"?
(a) At a Westchester book store.
(b) When he goes into the bathroom at Grand Central Terminal.
(c) On the train.
(d) At a Brooks Brthers store.
3. What TV show do Willie and Jim make fun of at their party in the woods?
(a) The Lone Ranger.
(b) The Galloping Gourmet.
(c) The Addams Family.
4. In the fall of 1965, what becomes a regular weekend activity for Jim and his friends?
(a) Getting ice cream.
(b) Taking LSD.
(c) Playing cards.
(d) Getting drunk.
5. What does Jim tell the cop is the reason he ran when they approached him in the park?
(a) He broke into the Park.
(b) He was scared.
(c) His friends ran.
(d) He stole some basketballs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jim looking for when he opens a door to find a young German couple on the floor?
2. Where does Jim have a summer job?
3. Who does Jim hang out with in Horn & Hardart's?
4. What do "some dopey private school chicks" try to pass off as grass to Jim and Jimmy Mancole?
5. As he nears his 15th birthday, why does Jim start feeling that he should quit drugs?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)