|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rudy the foreman do after he chases Jim to the ramp at Yankee Stadium?
(a) Tells him he will be permanently on popcorn duty.
(b) Rips off his badge and orders him to get the ice cream.
(c) Demands he appologize to the fans.
(d) Suggests they sit down and discuss what happened.
2. Why does Jim walk up sixteen flights of stairs to Benny's apartment?
(a) Benny bet him he could not do it.
(b) The elevator is broken.
(c) He is trying to get in shape.
(d) He is afraid of elevators.
3. How does the daily drug use make Jim's eyes feel?
(a) Heavy and wet.
(b) Like glue.
(c) Wide open.
4. Where does Jim go when he decides to skip school at the start of spring 1965?
(a) Times Square.
(b) Yankee Stadium.
(c) Central Park.
5. How does Bobby Blake get into Gussie's Soda Fountain?
(a) He has a key.
(b) He throws an old refrigerator door in the glass door.
(c) He climbs through a back window.
(d) He pays someone to let him in.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jim hang out with in Horn & Hardart's?
2. What does Jim's mother say when he calls her from Tom Miggrello's party?
3. Who does Jim talk to about what he learns at the Communist Party meeting?
4. How does Jim know Steve Malone?
5. Who does Jim attend a going away party for at a bar?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)