|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the spring of 1964, who does Jim describe as a saint?
(a) Father Kenny.
(b) His mom.
(d) An old man named Bill.
2. Who does Jim plan to get drunk with in his new neighborhood?
(a) A few weed-heads.
(b) His mom.
(c) A girl next door.
(d) His cousin Kevin.
3. What does Jim ask his mom for that makes her angry?
(a) To make him dinner.
(b) New clothes.
(d) Tickets to a baseball game.
4. Who finds Jim's nickel bag of marijuana?
(a) Jim's mom.
(b) Brother G.
(c) Jim's dad.
5. Where does Brother G. punish the student in class for cheating?
(a) In the coat closet.
(b) In the hall.
(c) In front of the class.
(d) In the principal's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Jim and friends call the huge rock they jump off of in the Bronx?
2. Who stands up for Pedro about the teasing from Herbie about his parents?
3. In the spring of 1964, where does Jim spend summer nights alone?
4. Where does Jim have a summer job?
5. Who does Jim eventually give a joint to in the winter of 1964?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)