|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jim and his friends use to attack girls on the eve of Halloween?
(a) Socks with flour.
(c) Baseball bats.
2. How does Chris explain Willie's injury to the police officer who stops them?
(a) He says he fell down some stairs.
(b) He says they found him that way.
(c) He says it was a sledding accident.
(d) He says he was attacked by a dog.
3. Why does Jim get three raps across the hand at school?
(a) For throwing bricks.
(b) For talking back to a teacher.
(c) For putting his elbows on the table at lunch.
(d) For getting a D for effort.
4. Where is Brother G. reported to be when he doesn't return to school?
(b) New Jersey.
(c) Long Island.
5. Who does Fat Eddie introduce Jim to when he arrives at his house?
(a) His cat, Cheetah.
(b) Winkie and Blinkie.
(c) His neighbor, Hal.
(d) His parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds Jim's nickel bag of marijuana?
2. What is Jim required to do at school once a month?
3. What does Jim tell the cop is the reason he ran when they approached him in the park?
4. In the spring of 1964, who does Jim describe as a saint?
5. What does Rudy the foreman do after he chases Jim to the ramp at Yankee Stadium?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)