|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old lady on the bus tell Jim will happen in a month?
(a) He will fall in love.
(b) He will die.
(c) She will see her grandchildren.
(d) The war will end.
2. What do Jim and Ronnie wear to Alexander's department store?
(a) Top hats.
(b) Baseball uniforms.
(c) Baggy old coats.
(d) School uniforms.
3. How does the school nurse solve most ailments, according to Jim?
(a) With aspirin.
(b) By sending students home.
(c) With a Band-Aid.
(d) With a nap.
4. What specialty does Jim say crooks on the Lower East Side have in common?
(a) Being sneaky.
(b) Breaking into cars.
(c) Snatching handbags off ladies.
5. Who does Jim plan to get drunk with in his new neighborhood?
(a) His mom.
(b) A girl next door.
(c) His cousin Kevin.
(d) A few weed-heads.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jim go to Staten Island with?
2. Who do Willie and Jim look for on the beach in Long Beach?
3. In the fall of 1963, who is the neighbor taken away for mental health problems?
4. Jim says, "I just want to be _____ and live in the _____."
5. Who gets beat in the winter of 1964 for cheating on a religion quiz?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)