|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does someone run for Brother Kenneth during Billy's seizure?
(a) He will say a prayer for him.
(b) He is the school nurse.
(c) He is related to Billy.
(d) He is used to handling them.
2. What do Jim and his team want to do after their victory at Riverdale?
(a) Play a prank on Riverdale.
(b) Break into an ice cream shop.
(c) Get drunk, do reefer, and sniff glue.
(d) Start a fight with some Riverdale fans.
3. What does Jim's mother say when he calls her from Tom Miggrello's party?
(a) "You're drunk."
(b) "I'm glad you called."
(c) "You really did it this time."
(d) "Who won the game?"
4. Why does Jim get three raps across the hand at school?
(a) For talking back to a teacher.
(b) For throwing bricks.
(c) For getting a D for effort.
(d) For putting his elbows on the table at lunch.
5. Why does Jim call Chris the "spiller"?
(a) Chris knocks things over when he is drunk.
(b) Chris pretends to be drunk but pours out most of the drinks.
(c) Everyone else calls him that.
(d) Chris's last name rhymes with "spiller."
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jim have a summer job?
2. Who does Jim plan to get drunk with in his new neighborhood?
3. In the fall of 1963, who is the neighbor taken away for mental health problems?
4. What specialty does Jim say crooks on the Lower East Side have in common?
5. Who does Jim see by surprise on the "most crowded corner in the Bronx"?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)