|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What substance does Jim try that he thinks is non-addictive?
2. Who does the Boys' Club have a memorial service for?
(a) Herbie Hemslie.
(b) Teddy Rayhill.
(c) Bro. Wally Wade.
(d) Bro. Kenny.
3. What does the newspaper call Jim and his friends?
(a) The Basketball Gang.
(b) The Boys Club.
(c) The Bad-Off Junkies.
(d) The Diaper Bandits.
4. Where does Jim's basketball team go for the play-off series?
(a) Long Beach.
(d) The lower east side.
5. What do Jim and friends call the huge rock they jump off of in the Bronx?
(a) The huge rock.
(b) Big time.
(c) The cut.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Jim and his team want to do after their victory at Riverdale?
2. How does Chris explain Willie's injury to the police officer who stops them?
3. Willie goes to the beach to wash what out of his hair?
4. What specialty does Jim say crooks on the Lower East Side have in common?
5. Why does Jim get three raps across the hand at school?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)