|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Jim and his friends laugh during the giant fire on Second Ave.?
(a) There is a clown running down the street.
(b) The pizza man is on his knees begging the firefighters not to break his windows.
(c) Jim has just tripped.
(d) They are telling jokes about the basketball coach.
2. Where do Willie and Jim leave their pipe after their night of smoking and drinking?
(a) Under some rocks and leaves.
(b) In Willie's attic.
(c) They bury it in a hole.
(d) In an abandoned car.
3. Who applauds for Jim after he jumps into the Harlem River?
(a) Fat Eddie.
(b) Danny and John.
(c) Sightseers on a boat.
(d) Some girls swimming nearby.
4. Who finds Jim's nickel bag of marijuana?
(a) Jim's mom.
(b) Jim's dad.
(c) Brother G.
5. What does Jim's mother say when he calls her from Tom Miggrello's party?
(a) "You really did it this time."
(b) "Who won the game?"
(c) "I'm glad you called."
(d) "You're drunk."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jim go to Staten Island with?
2. What does Jim check the almanac for when he gets home from school?
3. Who does Jim offer a joint to in the winter of 1964?
4. Willie goes to the beach to wash what out of his hair?
5. Why does Jim get three raps across the hand at school?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)