|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jim and his friends use to attack girls on the eve of Halloween?
(a) Baseball bats.
(b) Socks with flour.
2. Who do Willie and Jim look for on the beach in Long Beach?
(a) Tom Miggrello.
(b) Tom McNulty.
(c) The Celia sisters.
(d) Benny Greenbaum.
3. Who does Fat Eddie introduce Jim to when he arrives at his house?
(a) His neighbor, Hal.
(b) Winkie and Blinkie.
(c) His cat, Cheetah.
(d) His parents.
4. What does Jim ask his mom for that makes her angry?
(a) To make him dinner.
(c) Tickets to a baseball game.
(d) New clothes.
5. What does Jim bring on the train uptown to break his boredom?
(a) A novel.
(b) A sports magazine.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) A deck of cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the spring of 1964, who does Jim describe as a saint?
2. Who does the Boys' Club have a memorial service for?
3. Why does someone run for Brother Kenneth during Billy's seizure?
4. In the fall of 1963, who is the neighbor taken away for mental health problems?
5. Why do Jim and his friends laugh during the giant fire on Second Ave.?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)