|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jim get three raps across the hand at school?
(a) For talking back to a teacher.
(b) For getting a D for effort.
(c) For throwing bricks.
(d) For putting his elbows on the table at lunch.
2. How does Chris explain Willie's injury to the police officer who stops them?
(a) He says he fell down some stairs.
(b) He says they found him that way.
(c) He says it was a sledding accident.
(d) He says he was attacked by a dog.
3. What is Jim required to do at school once a month?
(a) Give an oral report.
(b) Volunteer work.
(c) Meet with the principal.
(d) Go to confession.
4. What is Jim's motivation for getting along with his cousin's friends in Manhattan?
(a) He is trying to impress his cousin.
(b) His family is moving to their neighborhood, and he will finish the school year with them.
(c) He believes he can sell stolen goods to them.
(d) His mom will give him money if he makes a new group of friends.
5. What do Jim and his friends use to attack girls on the eve of Halloween?
(a) Socks with flour.
(c) Baseball bats.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim tell the cop is the reason he ran when they approached him in the park?
2. Who gets beat in the winter of 1964 for cheating on a religion quiz?
3. Who stands up for Pedro about the teasing from Herbie about his parents?
4. What do Jim and Ronnie wear to Alexander's department store?
5. How does Jim play on a league out of his age range?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)