|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jim and Ronnie wear to Alexander's department store?
(a) Baseball uniforms.
(b) School uniforms.
(c) Baggy old coats.
(d) Top hats.
2. Where is Brother G. reported to be when he doesn't return to school?
(a) New Jersey.
(d) Long Island.
3. What does the old lady on the bus tell Jim will happen in a month?
(a) He will fall in love.
(b) He will die.
(c) She will see her grandchildren.
(d) The war will end.
4. Where do Willie and Jim leave their pipe after their night of smoking and drinking?
(a) They bury it in a hole.
(b) In an abandoned car.
(c) In Willie's attic.
(d) Under some rocks and leaves.
5. Who does the Boys' Club have a memorial service for?
(a) Bro. Kenny.
(b) Bro. Wally Wade.
(c) Herbie Hemslie.
(d) Teddy Rayhill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim bring on the train uptown to break his boredom?
2. Who does Jim offer a joint to in the winter of 1964?
3. What does Jim's mother say when he calls her from Tom Miggrello's party?
4. What does the newspaper call Jim and his friends?
5. Where do Jim and his friends tell Danny's mom they got the basketballs they bring home?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)