|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What TV show do Willie and Jim make fun of at their party in the woods?
(a) The Addams Family.
(b) The Lone Ranger.
(c) The Galloping Gourmet.
2. Who does Jim plan to get drunk with in his new neighborhood?
(a) His cousin Kevin.
(b) His mom.
(c) A few weed-heads.
(d) A girl next door.
3. What does Jim consume to make the trip to Long Island to see Fat Eddie bearable?
(a) A bottle of wine.
(b) A pack of beer.
(c) Two bottles of cough syrup.
(d) A bag of potato chips.
4. In the spring of 1964, who does Jim describe as a saint?
(b) His mom.
(c) An old man named Bill.
(d) Father Kenny.
5. What does Jim's mother say when he calls her from Tom Miggrello's party?
(a) "I'm glad you called."
(b) "You really did it this time."
(c) "You're drunk."
(d) "Who won the game?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jim see by surprise on the "most crowded corner in the Bronx"?
2. What does Jim ask his mom for that makes her angry?
3. Who finds Jim's nickel bag of marijuana?
4. What is Jim required to do at school once a month?
5. Who does Jim go to Staten Island with?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)