|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Willie and Jim leave their pipe after their night of smoking and drinking?
(a) In Willie's attic.
(b) Under some rocks and leaves.
(c) They bury it in a hole.
(d) In an abandoned car.
2. What does Jim bring on the train uptown to break his boredom?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) A novel.
(c) A sports magazine.
(d) A deck of cards.
3. Where does Jim's basketball team go for the play-off series?
(a) The lower east side.
(c) Long Beach.
4. When does Jim say his parents go to church?
(b) When they are invited to weddings.
(d) Every Sunday.
5. What does Jim's mother say when he calls her from Tom Miggrello's party?
(a) "I'm glad you called."
(b) "You really did it this time."
(c) "You're drunk."
(d) "Who won the game?"
Short Answer Questions
1. In the fall of 1963, who is the neighbor taken away for mental health problems?
2. How does Jim play on a league out of his age range?
3. What does Rudy the foreman do after he chases Jim to the ramp at Yankee Stadium?
4. What does Jim ask his mom for that makes her angry?
5. In the spring of 1964, who does Jim describe as a saint?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)