|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jim required to do at school once a month?
(a) Go to confession.
(b) Meet with the principal.
(c) Give an oral report.
(d) Volunteer work.
2. Who confronts Brother G. about his punishment in class?
(c) Brother Kenneth.
3. What substance does Jim try that he thinks is non-addictive?
4. Who applauds for Jim after he jumps into the Harlem River?
(a) Danny and John.
(b) Some girls swimming nearby.
(c) Fat Eddie.
(d) Sightseers on a boat.
5. Who does Fat Eddie introduce Jim to when he arrives at his house?
(a) Winkie and Blinkie.
(b) His cat, Cheetah.
(c) His parents.
(d) His neighbor, Hal.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jim play on a league out of his age range?
2. How old is Jim, when the story begins?
3. In the spring of 1964, where does Jim spend summer nights alone?
4. What do Jim and friends call the huge rock they jump off of in the Bronx?
5. What does Jim's mother say when he calls her from Tom Miggrello's party?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)