|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim check the almanac for when he gets home from school?
(a) Strange weather patterns over New York City.
(b) A horoscope that might indicate how his basketball season will go.
(c) When the next full moon will be.
(d) Any record of fits tossed in one class of thirty people in one half a school day.
2. What does Rudy the foreman do after he chases Jim to the ramp at Yankee Stadium?
(a) Demands he appologize to the fans.
(b) Tells him he will be permanently on popcorn duty.
(c) Rips off his badge and orders him to get the ice cream.
(d) Suggests they sit down and discuss what happened.
3. What does Jim do on the eve of Halloween that leads to a beating?
(a) He gets caught stealing.
(b) He breaks windows.
(c) He breaks his curfew.
(d) He pukes on the new rug.
4. What is Jim's motivation for getting along with his cousin's friends in Manhattan?
(a) His mom will give him money if he makes a new group of friends.
(b) He is trying to impress his cousin.
(c) He believes he can sell stolen goods to them.
(d) His family is moving to their neighborhood, and he will finish the school year with them.
5. Where is Brother G. reported to be when he doesn't return to school?
(a) New Jersey.
(c) Long Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. What substance does Jim try that he thinks is non-addictive?
2. In the fall of 1963, who is the neighbor taken away for mental health problems?
3. What does Jim tell the cop is the reason he ran when they approached him in the park?
4. Who does Jim eventually give a joint to in the winter of 1964?
5. How does Chris explain Willie's injury to the police officer who stops them?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)