|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the spring of 1964, who does Jim describe as a saint?
(a) An old man named Bill.
(b) His mom.
(d) Father Kenny.
2. Where does Jim's basketball team go for the play-off series?
(c) The lower east side.
(d) Long Beach.
3. Where do Willie and Jim leave their pipe after their night of smoking and drinking?
(a) In Willie's attic.
(b) In an abandoned car.
(c) They bury it in a hole.
(d) Under some rocks and leaves.
4. Who does Jim see by surprise on the "most crowded corner in the Bronx"?
(a) An ex-girlfriends.
(b) His parents.
(c) Two brothers from school.
(d) Freddie C. from his old neighborhood.
5. Who do Willie and Jim look for on the beach in Long Beach?
(a) The Celia sisters.
(b) Tom Miggrello.
(c) Tom McNulty.
(d) Benny Greenbaum.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who applauds for Jim after he jumps into the Harlem River?
2. What does Rudy the foreman do after he chases Jim to the ramp at Yankee Stadium?
3. What does Jim ask his mom for that makes her angry?
4. What does Jim say his eyes feel like when sniffing cleaning fluid?
5. How does Jim play on a league out of his age range?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)