|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jim see by surprise on the "most crowded corner in the Bronx"?
(a) Freddie C. from his old neighborhood.
(b) His parents.
(c) Two brothers from school.
(d) An ex-girlfriends.
2. In the spring of 1964, where does Jim spend summer nights alone?
(a) At headquarters.
(b) On his roof.
(c) In the woods.
(d) Under a bridge.
3. What does Jim say his eyes feel like when sniffing cleaning fluid?
(a) Bowling balls.
(b) A cloud.
(c) A roaring fire.
4. Where does Jim have a summer job?
(a) At the Boys' Club.
(b) At Central Park.
(c) At Yankee Stadium.
(d) At school.
5. What specialty does Jim say crooks on the Lower East Side have in common?
(a) Breaking into cars.
(c) Being sneaky.
(d) Snatching handbags off ladies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Jim and his team want to do after their victory at Riverdale?
2. Why does Jim call Chris the "spiller"?
3. Where does Brother G. punish the student in class for cheating?
4. What does Jim bring on the train uptown to break his boredom?
5. Why does Jim get three raps across the hand at school?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)