|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jim and his friends use to attack girls on the eve of Halloween?
(a) Baseball bats.
(d) Socks with flour.
2. What do Jim and his team want to do after their victory at Riverdale?
(a) Get drunk, do reefer, and sniff glue.
(b) Play a prank on Riverdale.
(c) Start a fight with some Riverdale fans.
(d) Break into an ice cream shop.
3. Where do Willie and Jim leave their pipe after their night of smoking and drinking?
(a) In Willie's attic.
(b) They bury it in a hole.
(c) In an abandoned car.
(d) Under some rocks and leaves.
4. Why do Jim and his friends laugh during the giant fire on Second Ave.?
(a) They are telling jokes about the basketball coach.
(b) The pizza man is on his knees begging the firefighters not to break his windows.
(c) There is a clown running down the street.
(d) Jim has just tripped.
5. Who does Jim offer a joint to in the winter of 1964?
(a) His mom.
(b) Freddie C.
(c) A group of homeless men in an alley.
(d) Some older teens hanging out at the basketball court.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Jim and friends call the huge rock they jump off of in the Bronx?
2. Who do Willie and Jim look for on the beach in Long Beach?
3. Who does Fat Eddie introduce Jim to when he arrives at his house?
4. Who does Jim see by surprise on the "most crowded corner in the Bronx"?
5. What does Jim do on the eve of Halloween that leads to a beating?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)