|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rudy the foreman do after he chases Jim to the ramp at Yankee Stadium?
(a) Demands he appologize to the fans.
(b) Tells him he will be permanently on popcorn duty.
(c) Rips off his badge and orders him to get the ice cream.
(d) Suggests they sit down and discuss what happened.
2. Jim says, "I just want to be _____ and live in the _____."
3. What does Jim tell the cop is the reason he ran when they approached him in the park?
(a) He stole some basketballs.
(b) He was scared.
(c) His friends ran.
(d) He broke into the Park.
4. Where do Willie and Jim leave their pipe after their night of smoking and drinking?
(a) In Willie's attic.
(b) In an abandoned car.
(c) They bury it in a hole.
(d) Under some rocks and leaves.
5. Why do Jim and his friends laugh during the giant fire on Second Ave.?
(a) They are telling jokes about the basketball coach.
(b) The pizza man is on his knees begging the firefighters not to break his windows.
(c) There is a clown running down the street.
(d) Jim has just tripped.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jim's basketball team go for the play-off series?
2. How does Jim describe the guys in his new neighborhood?
3. Why does Jim get three raps across the hand at school?
4. Who does Jim see by surprise on the "most crowded corner in the Bronx"?
5. What does Jim bring on the train uptown to break his boredom?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)