|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rudy the foreman do after he chases Jim to the ramp at Yankee Stadium?
(a) Suggests they sit down and discuss what happened.
(b) Tells him he will be permanently on popcorn duty.
(c) Demands he appologize to the fans.
(d) Rips off his badge and orders him to get the ice cream.
2. Who does Jim plan to get drunk with in his new neighborhood?
(a) His mom.
(b) A girl next door.
(c) His cousin Kevin.
(d) A few weed-heads.
3. In the fall of 1963, who is the neighbor taken away for mental health problems?
(a) Mrs. McNulty.
(b) Bill Russell.
(d) Steve McQueen.
4. What does Jim ask his mom for that makes her angry?
(a) Tickets to a baseball game.
(b) To make him dinner.
(d) New clothes.
5. Where do Willie and Jim leave their pipe after their night of smoking and drinking?
(a) In an abandoned car.
(b) They bury it in a hole.
(c) Under some rocks and leaves.
(d) In Willie's attic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Jim and friends call the huge rock they jump off of in the Bronx?
2. What does the newspaper call Jim and his friends?
3. In the spring of 1964, where does Jim spend summer nights alone?
4. Who does the Boys' Club have a memorial service for?
5. What does Jim tell the cop is the reason he ran when they approached him in the park?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)