|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jim have a summer job?
(a) At school.
(b) At the Boys' Club.
(c) At Central Park.
(d) At Yankee Stadium.
2. Who does Fat Eddie introduce Jim to when he arrives at his house?
(a) His neighbor, Hal.
(b) His cat, Cheetah.
(c) Winkie and Blinkie.
(d) His parents.
3. Who finds Jim's nickel bag of marijuana?
(a) Jim's mom.
(b) Jim's dad.
(d) Brother G.
4. In the spring of 1964, who does Jim describe as a saint?
(a) Father Kenny.
(b) His mom.
(d) An old man named Bill.
5. What do Jim and friends call the huge rock they jump off of in the Bronx?
(b) The cut.
(c) Big time.
(d) The huge rock.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jim eventually give a joint to in the winter of 1964?
2. Who do Willie and Jim look for on the beach in Long Beach?
3. Who confronts Brother G. about his punishment in class?
4. What do Jim and his team want to do after their victory at Riverdale?
5. Where is Brother G. reported to be when he doesn't return to school?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)