|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Jim and his friends see Bobby Blake on their way to headquarters?
(a) Gussie's Soda Fountain.
(b) At a bus stop.
(c) Riding by on a bike.
(d) Jack's Clothing Shop.
2. Why does Jim say his hair is long?
(a) He cannot afford to get it cut.
(b) He likes it that way.
(c) It gives him strength on the basketball court.
(d) He is protesting the war.
3. Who does Jim say was gunned down at a ballroom near 163rd?
(a) Malcolm X.
(b) Abe Lincoln.
(c) James Bond.
(d) Wilt Chamberlain.
4. Who gets beat in the winter of 1964 for cheating on a religion quiz?
(a) Mikey Benavisti.
5. What does Jim ask his mom for that makes her angry?
(a) Tickets to a baseball game.
(b) New clothes.
(d) To make him dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim say the junkies shove in their mouths?
2. What does Jim wear to gym class at the park to feel less self-conscious?
3. What does Melody say about marijuana users?
4. Why does a chorus of people laugh at Jim on a previous train ride?
5. At the end of the spring 1965, who approaches Jim in a Bronx neighborhood?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)