|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bobby Blake decide to eat at Gussie's Soda Fountain?
(a) Pizza slice.
(b) Hot dog.
(c) A pickle.
(d) Grilled cheese sandwich.
2. What does Jim do after History classes on his first day of school?
(a) He leaves school.
(b) He writes in his diary.
(c) He smokes in the locker room.
(d) He watches the football team work out.
3. Which friend does not manage to get a seat on the train?
4. Who does Jim's team play in the first game of the season?
(a) St. Mary's.
(b) St. Hilda's.
(c) St. Luke's.
(d) St. Patrick's.
5. Where do Willie and Jim leave their pipe after their night of smoking and drinking?
(a) In an abandoned car.
(b) In Willie's attic.
(c) They bury it in a hole.
(d) Under some rocks and leaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bobby Blake get into Gussie's Soda Fountain?
2. What does Jim tell the police officer he is doing, when he is spotted in his school blazer during the day?
3. Where does Jim to to attend a Communist Party meeting with Bunty?
4. Who does Jim offer a joint to in the winter of 1964?
5. In the fall of 1964, what old friend of Jim's dies?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)