|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gets upset when Jim answers questions in class with, "Yah," instead of, "Yes, sir?"
(a) Fat Eddie.
(b) Mr. Belt.
(c) Eggie Blaumgarden.
(d) Mr. Brothers.
2. Jim says, "I just want to be _____ and live in the _____."
3. Who do the cops tell Jim they are looking for in the park?
(a) A guy who molested a little girl.
(b) Someone with a gun.
(c) A drug dealer.
(d) One of his classmates.
4. Where does Jim go after the game against Horace Mann?
(a) To the woods.
(c) To a bar.
5. Why does Jim have trouble communicating to one of the police officers who stop him in the park?
(a) Jim is trying to talk to someone else at the same time.
(b) There is too much noise for them to hear each other.
(c) Jim is stoned.
(d) Steve doesn't speak English very well.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Jim say his parents go to church?
2. What do Jim and his friends have to buy at the all-night deli for their morning sandwiches?
3. What does Bobby Blake give away on the street that draws a crowd?
4. What does Jim say when asked if he thinks Christ was God?
5. In the spring of 1964, who does Jim describe as a saint?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)