|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds Jim's nickel bag of marijuana?
(b) Jim's mom.
(c) Brother G.
(d) Jim's dad.
2. Who gets beat in the winter of 1964 for cheating on a religion quiz?
(d) Mikey Benavisti.
3. At the end of the spring 1965, who approaches Jim in a Bronx neighborhood?
(a) A little girl.
(b) A taxi driver.
(c) A drug dealer.
(d) A police officer.
4. What does Jim say the "old cigar chomping Garden regulars" love to see?
(a) Bill Russell have a bad game.
(b) Fights break out in the stands.
(c) Players foul out of the game.
(d) Over time.
5. Who does Jim say was gunned down at a ballroom near 163rd?
(a) Malcolm X.
(b) James Bond.
(c) Abe Lincoln.
(d) Wilt Chamberlain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Jim and his friends see Bobby Blake on their way to headquarters?
2. What school rule do Jim and his friends frequently break after lunch?
3. What does Bobby Blake decide to eat at Gussie's Soda Fountain?
4. Who do the cops tell Jim they are looking for in the park?
5. Who gets upset when Jim answers questions in class with, "Yah," instead of, "Yes, sir?"
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)