|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim check the almanac for when he gets home from school?
(a) A horoscope that might indicate how his basketball season will go.
(b) Strange weather patterns over New York City.
(c) When the next full moon will be.
(d) Any record of fits tossed in one class of thirty people in one half a school day.
2. Why does someone run for Brother Kenneth during Billy's seizure?
(a) He is the school nurse.
(b) He will say a prayer for him.
(c) He is related to Billy.
(d) He is used to handling them.
3. Who does Jim's team play in the first game of the season?
(a) St. Mary's.
(b) St. Hilda's.
(c) St. Luke's.
(d) St. Patrick's.
4. Why does a chorus of people laugh at Jim on a previous train ride?
(a) Someone tells him he looks like a girl.
(b) The seat breaks in half when he sits.
(c) He falls out of his seat.
(d) He gets his shirt stuck in the door.
5. How does the school nurse solve most ailments, according to Jim?
(a) With aspirin.
(b) By sending students home.
(c) With a nap.
(d) With a Band-Aid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jim stay after school until 4:30 on the day of his friend's wake?
2. What school rule do Jim and his friends frequently break after lunch?
3. What animal does Jim say exemplifies presence?
4. How does Bobby Blake get into Gussie's Soda Fountain?
5. What does Melody say about marijuana users?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)