|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old lady on the bus tell Jim will happen in a month?
(a) She will see her grandchildren.
(b) He will fall in love.
(c) He will die.
(d) The war will end.
2. What substance does Jim try that he thinks is non-addictive?
3. Where does Jim recover after he leaves the movie theater?
(a) The penny arcade.
(b) A swimming pool.
(c) A park
4. What does Jim ask his mom for that makes her angry?
(b) New clothes.
(c) To make him dinner.
(d) Tickets to a baseball game.
5. In the spring of 1964, who does Jim describe as a saint?
(a) His mom.
(b) Father Kenny.
(d) An old man named Bill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim think a requirement seems to be for attending Communist Party meetings?
2. What school rule do Jim and his friends frequently break after lunch?
3. What animal does Jim say exemplifies presence?
4. Who helps Jim and Brian find codeine?
5. What does Jim say the "old cigar chomping Garden regulars" love to see?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)