|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jim say his hair is long?
(a) He is protesting the war.
(b) It gives him strength on the basketball court.
(c) He likes it that way.
(d) He cannot afford to get it cut.
2. Why does Jim punch Larry out in the school trophy room?
(a) Larry dares him to do it.
(b) Larry makes fun of his hair.
(c) Larry trips him.
(d) Larry insists he was reading Time magazine first.
3. How does Jim know Steve Malone?
(a) Steve was his little league coach.
(b) They play on the same basketball courts.
(c) Steve is a friend of the family.
(d) They are neighbors.
4. Which friend does not manage to get a seat on the train?
5. Where does Jim recover after he leaves the movie theater?
(b) A swimming pool.
(c) A park
(d) The penny arcade.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jim hide while Mr. Bluster looks for students cutting class?
2. Who applauds for Jim after he jumps into the Harlem River?
3. Who does Jim talk to about what he learns at the Communist Party meeting?
4. At the end of the spring 1965, who approaches Jim in a Bronx neighborhood?
5. Who do Willie and Jim look for on the beach in Long Beach?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)