|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Boys' Club have a memorial service for?
(a) Teddy Rayhill.
(b) Herbie Hemslie.
(c) Bro. Wally Wade.
(d) Bro. Kenny.
2. Who accompanies Jim to 89th to find a dealer?
(a) Anton Neutron.
(c) David Lang.
(d) Bobby Blake.
3. What substance does Jim try that he thinks is non-addictive?
4. Where does Jim have a summer job?
(a) At the Boys' Club.
(b) At Central Park.
(c) At school.
(d) At Yankee Stadium.
5. What is Jim required to do at school once a month?
(a) Meet with the principal.
(b) Give an oral report.
(c) Volunteer work.
(d) Go to confession.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets beat in the winter of 1964 for cheating on a religion quiz?
2. What does Bobby Blake give away on the street that draws a crowd?
3. What does Jim think a requirement seems to be for attending Communist Party meetings?
4. Jim says, "I just want to be _____ and live in the _____."
5. Who does Jim hang out with in Horn & Hardart's?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)