|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rudy the foreman do after he chases Jim to the ramp at Yankee Stadium?
(a) Tells him he will be permanently on popcorn duty.
(b) Rips off his badge and orders him to get the ice cream.
(c) Demands he appologize to the fans.
(d) Suggests they sit down and discuss what happened.
2. Why does Jim have trouble communicating to one of the police officers who stop him in the park?
(a) Jim is trying to talk to someone else at the same time.
(b) Jim is stoned.
(c) Steve doesn't speak English very well.
(d) There is too much noise for them to hear each other.
3. What school rule do Jim and his friends frequently break after lunch?
(a) They smoke in the bathroom.
(b) They leave campus.
(c) They throw food at each other.
(d) They run in the halls.
4. Who does the Boys' Club have a memorial service for?
(a) Herbie Hemslie.
(b) Bro. Kenny.
(c) Bro. Wally Wade.
(d) Teddy Rayhill.
5. In the spring of 1964, who does Jim describe as a saint?
(a) Father Kenny.
(b) An old man named Bill.
(d) His mom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which friend does not manage to get a seat on the train?
2. Jim says, "I just want to be _____ and live in the _____."
3. Who catches Bobby Blake on a stool at Gussie's Soda Fountain?
4. How does the school nurse solve most ailments, according to Jim?
5. What does Jim wear to gym class at the park to feel less self-conscious?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)