|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jim go when he decides to skip school at the start of spring 1965?
(a) Times Square.
(b) Central Park.
(c) Yankee Stadium.
2. What does Jim say Melody looks like?
(a) A model.
(b) A bad dream.
(c) A movie star.
(d) An antique doll.
3. Who does Jim talk to about what he learns at the Communist Party meeting?
(a) His mom.
(b) His principal.
(c) His neighbor.
(d) His dad.
4. What does Jim leave in the basement where he shoots up?
(a) His belt.
(b) His wallet.
(c) His math book.
(d) His keys.
5. Jim says, "I just want to be _____ and live in the _____."
Short Answer Questions
1. What TV show do Willie and Jim make fun of at their party in the woods?
2. What does Jim's gym class mainly do at Central Park?
3. Why does Jim get three raps across the hand at school?
4. At the end of the spring 1965, who approaches Jim in a Bronx neighborhood?
5. Where do Willie and Jim leave their pipe after their night of smoking and drinking?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)