|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the school nurse solve most ailments, according to Jim?
(a) With aspirin.
(b) With a nap.
(c) With a Band-Aid.
(d) By sending students home.
2. Where is Brother G. reported to be when he doesn't return to school?
(a) New Jersey.
(b) Long Island.
3. Who catches Bobby Blake on a stool at Gussie's Soda Fountain?
(a) Bobby's girlfriend.
(c) Two cops.
4. What animal does Jim say exemplifies presence?
5. Who do Willie and Jim look for on the beach in Long Beach?
(a) Benny Greenbaum.
(b) The Celia sisters.
(c) Tom McNulty.
(d) Tom Miggrello.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Jim say his parents go to church?
2. Who accompanies Jim to 89th to find a dealer?
3. Why does Jim stay after school until 4:30 on the day of his friend's wake?
4. What do Jim and his friends have to buy at the all-night deli for their morning sandwiches?
5. Who gets beat in the winter of 1964 for cheating on a religion quiz?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)