|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim say Melody looks like?
(a) A movie star.
(b) A model.
(c) A bad dream.
(d) An antique doll.
2. What does Melody say about marijuana users?
(a) They do strange things.
(b) They are a waste of time.
(c) There is a time and a place for what they do.
(d) They frighten her.
3. Who does the Boys' Club have a memorial service for?
(a) Teddy Rayhill.
(b) Bro. Kenny.
(c) Bro. Wally Wade.
(d) Herbie Hemslie.
4. What does Jim tell the police officer he is doing, when he is spotted in his school blazer during the day?
(a) Social work project.
(b) He was on a field trip but lost his class.
(c) Looking for a job.
(d) Minding his own business.
5. Who confronts Brother G. about his punishment in class?
(a) Brother Kenneth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Brother G. reported to be when he doesn't return to school?
2. Where does Brother G. punish the student in class for cheating?
3. What does Jim think a requirement seems to be for attending Communist Party meetings?
4. What is Jim required to do at school once a month?
5. Why does a chorus of people laugh at Jim on a previous train ride?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)