|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the spring of 1964, who does Jim describe as a saint?
(a) Father Kenny.
(c) His mom.
(d) An old man named Bill.
2. What does each person Jim meets at Blimpie's sandwich shop ask him?
(a) How old he is.
(b) What he is eating.
(c) What he does.
(d) Who his favorite writer is.
3. What animal does Jim say exemplifies presence?
4. In the spring of 1964, where does Jim spend summer nights alone?
(a) At headquarters.
(b) On his roof.
(c) In the woods.
(d) Under a bridge.
5. What do Jim and friends call the huge rock they jump off of in the Bronx?
(a) Big time.
(b) The cut.
(d) The huge rock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event triggers Jim's war paranoia?
2. Jim says, "I just want to be _____ and live in the _____."
3. Where do Jim and his friends tell Danny's mom they got the basketballs they bring home?
4. What do Jim and his friends have to buy at the all-night deli for their morning sandwiches?
5. In the fall of 1965, what becomes a regular weekend activity for Jim and his friends?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)