|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jim have a summer job?
(a) At Yankee Stadium.
(b) At Central Park.
(c) At the Boys' Club.
(d) At school.
2. In the spring of 1964, where does Jim spend summer nights alone?
(a) At headquarters.
(b) In the woods.
(c) Under a bridge.
(d) On his roof.
3. Who does Jim's team play in the first game of the season?
(a) St. Luke's.
(b) St. Patrick's.
(c) St. Hilda's.
(d) St. Mary's.
4. What does Willie do to Jim's soda that offends him?
(a) Wipes the top before he drinks.
(b) Sniffs it.
(c) Drops it.
(d) Puts alcohol in it.
5. Where do Willie and Jim leave their pipe after their night of smoking and drinking?
(a) Under some rocks and leaves.
(b) In an abandoned car.
(c) They bury it in a hole.
(d) In Willie's attic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which friend does not manage to get a seat on the train?
2. Where does Jim go after the game against Horace Mann?
3. What TV show do Willie and Jim make fun of at their party in the woods?
4. What does Rudy the foreman do after he chases Jim to the ramp at Yankee Stadium?
5. What do "some dopey private school chicks" try to pass off as grass to Jim and Jimmy Mancole?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)