|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the spring of 1964, who does Jim describe as a saint?
(a) His mom.
(c) Father Kenny.
(d) An old man named Bill.
2. What does Jim call the apartment of Brian and John Browning?
(c) The Browning.
(d) The Place.
3. Who does Fat Eddie introduce Jim to when he arrives at his house?
(a) His cat, Cheetah.
(b) His neighbor, Hal.
(c) Winkie and Blinkie.
(d) His parents.
4. What does Jim say is growing in this country?
(a) A peace movement.
5. Which friend from the Professional Children's School meets Jim before gym class?
Short Answer Questions
1. What event triggers Jim's war paranoia?
2. Where do Jim and his friends tell Danny's mom they got the basketballs they bring home?
3. Who applauds for Jim after he jumps into the Harlem River?
4. Where does Jim have a summer job?
5. What does the old lady on the bus tell Jim will happen in a month?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)