|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which friend does not manage to get a seat on the train?
2. What event triggers Jim's war paranoia?
(a) An argument.
(b) A blackout.
(c) A news report.
(d) An explosion.
3. What does Jim forget about as he rolls in the dew in the country?
(a) His friends.
(c) His problems.
(d) His body.
4. In the spring of 1964, where does Jim spend summer nights alone?
(a) Under a bridge.
(b) In the woods.
(c) On his roof.
(d) At headquarters.
5. Who offers Jim a ride as far as 181st after his train breaks down?
(a) An Irishman.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A news truck driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the fall of 1965, what becomes a regular weekend activity for Jim and his friends?
2. What do Jim and friends call the huge rock they jump off of in the Bronx?
3. Where do Willie and Jim leave their pipe after their night of smoking and drinking?
4. What does Jim observe in the country to decide if they are friendly or evil?
5. Who at school does Jim decide to steal from?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)