|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim think a requirement seems to be for attending Communist Party meetings?
(a) Being smart.
(b) Being ugly.
(c) Being against the war.
(d) Being young.
2. In the fall of 1965, what becomes a regular weekend activity for Jim and his friends?
(a) Playing cards.
(b) Taking LSD.
(c) Getting drunk.
(d) Getting ice cream.
3. What do "some dopey private school chicks" try to pass off as grass to Jim and Jimmy Mancole?
(b) Saw dust.
(d) Dill weed.
4. What does each person Jim meets at Blimpie's sandwich shop ask him?
(a) What he is eating.
(b) Who his favorite writer is.
(c) What he does.
(d) How old he is.
5. What does Jim forget about as he rolls in the dew in the country?
(b) His friends.
(c) His problems.
(d) His body.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim suggest as an alternative to speeches at the marches?
2. Who at school does Jim decide to steal from?
3. Why does a chorus of people laugh at Jim on a previous train ride?
4. What does Willie do to Jim's soda that offends him?
5. What does Jim tell the cop is the reason he ran when they approached him in the park?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)