|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim suggest as an alternative to speeches at the marches?
(a) Flinging bricks.
(b) Singing songs.
(c) Having debates.
2. Who does Jim say was gunned down at a ballroom near 163rd?
(a) Abe Lincoln.
(b) Wilt Chamberlain.
(c) James Bond.
(d) Malcolm X.
3. What does Jim call the apartment of Brian and John Browning?
(a) The Browning.
(d) The Place.
4. Willie goes to the beach to wash what out of his hair?
5. Who does Jim's team play in the first game of the season?
(a) St. Patrick's.
(b) St. Mary's.
(c) St. Luke's.
(d) St. Hilda's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jim go with his friends Kevin, Dolan, Yogi, Muffy, and Nardo Poo?
2. What do "some dopey private school chicks" try to pass off as grass to Jim and Jimmy Mancole?
3. Where does Jim go after the game against Horace Mann?
4. In the spring of 1964, where does Jim spend summer nights alone?
5. Which friend from the Professional Children's School meets Jim before gym class?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)