|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim think a requirement seems to be for attending Communist Party meetings?
(a) Being smart.
(b) Being ugly.
(c) Being young.
(d) Being against the war.
2. What does Jim tell the cop is the reason he ran when they approached him in the park?
(a) His friends ran.
(b) He stole some basketballs.
(c) He broke into the Park.
(d) He was scared.
3. What does Jim think about more than Karl Marx?
(c) A fire truck.
4. What do "some dopey private school chicks" try to pass off as grass to Jim and Jimmy Mancole?
(a) Dill weed.
(d) Saw dust.
5. Why does Jim visit his girlfriend, Hedi, every Friday?
(a) Their favorite TV show comes on every Friday.
(b) She is in the hospital.
(c) Her parents are not home.
(d) Her family has parties on Fridays.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim consume to make the trip to Long Island to see Fat Eddie bearable?
2. Why does Jim no longer want to attend peace marches?
3. Willie goes to the beach to wash what out of his hair?
4. In the spring of 1964, who does Jim describe as a saint?
5. Where does Jim to to attend a Communist Party meeting with Bunty?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)