|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jim's basketball team go for the play-off series?
(a) The lower east side.
(d) Long Beach.
2. Willie goes to the beach to wash what out of his hair?
3. What does Rudy the foreman do after he chases Jim to the ramp at Yankee Stadium?
(a) Demands he appologize to the fans.
(b) Suggests they sit down and discuss what happened.
(c) Tells him he will be permanently on popcorn duty.
(d) Rips off his badge and orders him to get the ice cream.
4. Why does Jim no longer want to attend peace marches?
(a) He supports the war now.
(b) He is too busy.
(c) They are boring.
(d) They are too crowded.
5. Where do Willie and Jim leave their pipe after their night of smoking and drinking?
(a) They bury it in a hole.
(b) In an abandoned car.
(c) Under some rocks and leaves.
(d) In Willie's attic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jim's team play in the first game of the season?
2. When does Jim's dad get home from work each day?
3. Which friend from the Professional Children's School meets Jim before gym class?
4. What does Jim consume to make the trip to Long Island to see Fat Eddie bearable?
5. What does Jim say the "old cigar chomping Garden regulars" love to see?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)