|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the spring of 1964, where does Jim spend summer nights alone?
(a) Under a bridge.
(b) In the woods.
(c) At headquarters.
(d) On his roof.
2. In the spring of 1964, who does Jim describe as a saint?
(a) Father Kenny.
(b) An old man named Bill.
(c) His mom.
3. What does Jim's mother say when he calls her from Tom Miggrello's party?
(a) "You're drunk."
(b) "Who won the game?"
(c) "I'm glad you called."
(d) "You really did it this time."
4. What do "some dopey private school chicks" try to pass off as grass to Jim and Jimmy Mancole?
(b) Saw dust.
(c) Dill weed.
5. What does each person Jim meets at Blimpie's sandwich shop ask him?
(a) Who his favorite writer is.
(b) What he is eating.
(c) How old he is.
(d) What he does.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who applauds for Jim after he jumps into the Harlem River?
2. What does Jim think a requirement seems to be for attending Communist Party meetings?
3. Where does Jim's basketball team go for the play-off series?
4. Which friend does not manage to get a seat on the train?
5. Who does Fat Eddie introduce Jim to when he arrives at his house?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)