|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who blows his cool in the locker room at half time in the game against Horace Mann?
(c) Coach Doolittle.
2. What does Jim think a requirement seems to be for attending Communist Party meetings?
(a) Being smart.
(b) Being ugly.
(c) Being young.
(d) Being against the war.
3. What does Jim forget about as he rolls in the dew in the country?
(a) His friends.
(c) His problems.
(d) His body.
4. What does Rudy the foreman do after he chases Jim to the ramp at Yankee Stadium?
(a) Rips off his badge and orders him to get the ice cream.
(b) Tells him he will be permanently on popcorn duty.
(c) Suggests they sit down and discuss what happened.
(d) Demands he appologize to the fans.
5. Why does a chorus of people laugh at Jim on a previous train ride?
(a) The seat breaks in half when he sits.
(b) He gets his shirt stuck in the door.
(c) Someone tells him he looks like a girl.
(d) He falls out of his seat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim observe in the country to decide if they are friendly or evil?
2. What event triggers Jim's war paranoia?
3. Which friend from the Professional Children's School meets Jim before gym class?
4. What does Jim suggest as an alternative to speeches at the marches?
5. Who do Willie and Jim look for on the beach in Long Beach?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)