1. How old is Jim, when the story begins?
2. How does Jim play on a league out of his age range?
(a) The coach gives him a fake birth certificate.
(b) Jim's birthday is close enought to the cut-off date.
(c) Jim does not know his real age.
(d) His position on the team is based on his skills.
3. Who does Jim go to Staten Island with?
(a) Tony and Yogi.
(b) His parents.
(d) Chris and Willie.
4. What does Jim say his eyes feel like when sniffing cleaning fluid?
(a) A cloud.
(c) A roaring fire.
(d) Bowling balls.
5. In the fall of 1963, who is the neighbor taken away for mental health problems?
(a) Steve McQueen.
(b) Bill Russell.
(c) Mrs. McNulty.
6. What specialty does Jim say crooks on the Lower East Side have in common?
(a) Snatching handbags off ladies.
(c) Being sneaky.
(d) Breaking into cars.
7. What does the newspaper call Jim and his friends?
(a) The Bad-Off Junkies.
(b) The Basketball Gang.
(c) The Diaper Bandits.
(d) The Boys Club.
This section contains 4,432 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)