1. How old is Jim, when the story begins?
2. How does Jim play on a league out of his age range?
(a) Jim's birthday is close enought to the cut-off date.
(b) Jim does not know his real age.
(c) The coach gives him a fake birth certificate.
(d) His position on the team is based on his skills.
3. Who does Jim go to Staten Island with?
(a) Chris and Willie.
(b) Tony and Yogi.
(c) His parents.
4. What does Jim say his eyes feel like when sniffing cleaning fluid?
(a) Bowling balls.
(c) A cloud.
(d) A roaring fire.
5. In the fall of 1963, who is the neighbor taken away for mental health problems?
(b) Steve McQueen.
(c) Mrs. McNulty.
(d) Bill Russell.
6. What specialty does Jim say crooks on the Lower East Side have in common?
(b) Breaking into cars.
(c) Snatching handbags off ladies.
(d) Being sneaky.
7. What does the newspaper call Jim and his friends?
(a) The Bad-Off Junkies.
(b) The Diaper Bandits.
(c) The Boys Club.
(d) The Basketball Gang.
This section contains 4,432 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)