Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Arabin meet with in London to discuss his struggle with the Bishop?
(a) Dr. Gwynne.
(b) Mr. Slope.
(c) Mr. Stanhope.
(d) The Archbishop.
2. At the Thorne's party,who does Mrs. Proudie suggest has a chance to become the new Dean of Barchester Cathedral?
(a) Countess de Courcy.
(b) Mr. Arabin.
(c) Dr. Stanhope.
(d) Mr. Slope.
3. Who says they were "never so happy in their (lives)"?
(a) Dr. Harding.
(b) Mr. Slope.
(c) The Archdeacon.
(d) The Bishop.
4. What does the Archdeacon tell Mr. Arabin about his wedding?
(a) He says it's a bad idea.
(b) He says he wants to perform the service.
(c) He says that a good wedding takes place in winter.
(d) He doesn't mention the wedding.
5. Why does Eleanor wake up early the morning after the engagement?
(a) Because she might run into Mr. Arabin.
(b) Because she could not sleep.
(c) Because she wanted to find Miss Thorne.
(d) Because she was hungry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Grantly have sympathy for her sister, Eleanor?
2. What does Charlotte try to convince her father to do in Chapter 45?
3. Who does Dr. Gwynne support for wardenship of Hiram's Hospital?
4. Who goes against the Thorne's wishes at their party?
5. What makes Mr. Arabin angry at the Thorne's party?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)