Short Answer Questions Key
1. When does "Barchester Towers" begin?
2. In Chapter 1, what position needs to be filled?
Bishop of Barchester.
3. In Chapter 1, who dies?
Dr. Grantly, Sr.
4. Who is meant to run Hiram's Hospital?
5. In Chapter 2, what makes Dr. Harding scandalous?
People thought he made too much money.
6. Who can go to Hiram's Hospital?
7. Who is Dr. Proudie most associated with?
Royal families and Parliament.
8. Where does the Proudie family prefer to live?
9. In Chapter 3, who is described as controlling what Dr. Proudie does?
This section contains 4,534 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)