|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, how are Mr. Slope's religious beliefs described?
(d) New age.
2. Why does Mrs. Proudie say that Mr. Slope will be fired?
(a) Because the people of Barchester voted him out.
(b) Because he wants to be Dean.
(c) Because of his relationship with the signora.
(d) Because he has a poor work ethic.
3. How does the Archdeacon feel about the Proudies when he meets them in Chapter 5?
(a) He approves of them.
(b) He is unsure they will succeed.
(c) He disapproves of them.
(d) He has no opinion of them.
4. After talking with Mr. Arabin at the Thorne's party, how does the signora feel about Mr. Arabin?
5. How does the Bishop treat Mr. Slope at the Thorne's party?
(a) The Bishop hits Mr. Slope.
(b) The Bishop slights Mr. Slope.
(c) The Bishop mocks Mr. Slope.
(d) The Bishop is kind to Mr. Slope.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Mr. Arabin and Eleanor to announce their engagement?
2. Who enjoys meeting the signora?
3. In Chapter 6, what does the Archdeacon feel the church of Barchester needs?
4. What does Eleanor do in the morning at the end of Chapter 29?
5. Who says: "You are not destined to be son-in-law to a dean"?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)