|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enjoys meeting the signora?
(a) Mrs. Proudie.
(c) Mr. Proudie.
(d) Mr. Slope.
2. What game does Mrs. Thorne want to play at the party?
(a) Tic Tac Toe.
3. Who does Mr. Arabin meet with in London to discuss his struggle with the Bishop?
(a) The Archbishop.
(b) Dr. Gwynne.
(c) Mr. Slope.
(d) Mr. Stanhope.
4. Why doesn't the Archdeacon believe that Eleanor will marry Mr. Arabin?
(a) Because he thinks they are a poor match.
(b) Because he didn't think the signora would allow it.
(c) Because he thinks she will marry Mr. Slope.
(d) Because Mr. Arabin told him otherwise.
5. Who tells the Archdeacon about Eleanor's marriage plans?
(a) The signora.
(c) Dr. Harding.
(d) Mr. Arabin.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what does the Archdeacon feel the church of Barchester needs?
2. How does Eleanor feel about the Stanhopes at the end of Chapter 42?
3. In Chapter 15, what does Charlotte try to convince Bertie to do?
4. At the party in Chapter 11, what do Bertie and the Bishop discuss?
5. How old is Mr. Arabin?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)