|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Miss Thorne think it will take for Mr. Arabin to propose to Eleanor?
(a) A couple of weeks.
(b) Exactly 5 months.
(c) A few months to a year.
(d) Over a year.
2. What do the Proudies do when they return from London in Chapter 10?
(a) Move to a new house.
(b) Throw a party.
(c) Invite the Stanhopes over.
(d) Confront the church officials.
3. Where is Mr. Slope planning on working?
(a) At a newspaper in London.
(b) A church in London.
(c) At Mr. Quiverful's old church.
(d) At Hiram's Hospital.
4. When it comes to the wardenship, who does the Bishop agree with at the end of Chapter 26?
(a) Mrs. Proudie.
(b) The Archdeacon.
(c) Mrs. Quiverful.
(d) Mr. Slope.
5. How does Mr. Arabin feel when he stays with the Archdeacon?
(a) Alone and isolated.
(b) Intelligent and lucky.
(c) Confident and powerful.
(d) Worried and upset.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who becomes warden of Hiram's Hospital?
2. Who says: "You are not destined to be son-in-law to a dean"?
3. In Chapter 26, who meets to discuss the wardenship?
4. What does Mr. Slope plan to do at the Thorne's party?
5. Who does Eleanor run into after leaving the Thornes' party?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)