|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Miss Thorne think it will take for Mr. Arabin to propose to Eleanor?
(a) Over a year.
(b) A few months to a year.
(c) A couple of weeks.
(d) Exactly 5 months.
2. How old is Mr. Arabin?
3. Who does Mr. Arabin meet with in London to discuss his struggle with the Bishop?
(a) Dr. Gwynne.
(b) Mr. Slope.
(c) The Archbishop.
(d) Mr. Stanhope.
4. Who does Mr. Arabin meet at a party at the Stanhope's in Chapter 24?
(a) The Bishop.
(b) His cousin.
(c) The Archdeacon.
(d) The signora.
5. What does Eleanor do when Mr. Slope asks her if she will marry Mr. Slope?
(a) She leaves Plumstead.
(b) She cries.
(c) She talks to Charlotte about it.
(d) She laughs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Mr. Slope planning on working?
2. Where does Bertie leave for?
3. What does the Archdeacon say will happen if Mr. Slope marries Eleanor?
4. How are the Thornes involved in the current political situation of Chapter 22?
5. What makes Mr. Slope's relationship with the signora complicated?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)