|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the party in Chapter 33?
(a) Mr. Slope's cousin's house.
(b) The Bishop's house.
(c) The Thorne estate.
(d) The Stanhope's house.
2. How does Mr. Arabin feel when he is asked to become Dean of Barchester Cathedral?
(a) He did not want the position.
(b) He was not surprised.
(c) He was stunned silent.
(d) He nearly cried.
3. How does Eleanor feel when she finds out that Mr. Arabin thinks she will marry Mr. Slope?
4. Where does the Archbishop live?
5. In Chapter 2, what makes Dr. Harding scandalous?
(a) People thought he had been lying.
(b) People worried he had a girlfriend.
(c) People thought he made too much money.
(d) People thought he had killed a man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Archdeacon tell Mr. Arabin about his wedding?
2. When Eleanor returns to Barchester, what has happened to the Dean of Barchester Cathedral?
3. In Chapter 13, what does Mrs. Grantly tell Dr. Harding that she suspects about Mr. Slope?
4. What angers Mrs. Proudie at the party in Chapter 11?
5. Who tells Mr. Slope that he did get the position of Dean?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)