|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Eleanor returns to Barchester, what has happened to the Dean of Barchester Cathedral?
(a) He has left town.
(b) He has lost his job.
(c) He has had a stroke.
(d) He has challenged the Bishop for his title.
2. How does Eleanor feel when she finds out that Mr. Arabin thinks she will marry Mr. Slope?
3. How does Mrs. Proudie respond to Mr. Slope's sermon?
(a) She disagrees with him.
(b) She agrees with him.
(c) She thought it was just a joke.
(d) She didn't hear the sermon.
4. Who gets to select the warden of Hiram's Hospital?
(a) The King.
(b) The Bishop.
(d) The Archdeacon.
5. Who does the Archdeacon want as warden of Hiram's Hospital?
(a) Dr. Harding.
(c) Mr. Slope.
(d) Mrs. Proudie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men do when Dr. Harding and Eleanor visit the Archdeacon?
2. Where does the Proudie family prefer to live?
3. During the Thorne's party, what happens to the son of one of their tenants?
4. How is Mr. Arabin's new job as Dean toasted?
5. When Eleanor talks to Bertie about Mr. Slope, what do they agree on?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)