|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dr. Proudie most associated with?
(a) Other doctors.
(b) Royal families and Parliament.
(c) Church goers and townspeople.
(d) Merchants and traders.
2. How does Mrs. Quiverful get to the Proudie's?
(a) She takes a horse.
(b) She walks.
(c) She hitches a ride.
(d) She steals a car.
3. How are the Thornes tied to Mr. Arabin?
(a) They own the property where his church is.
(b) They are distant cousins.
(c) They are going to give him a place to stay.
(d) They used to know him years ago.
4. At the Thorne's party,who does Mrs. Proudie suggest has a chance to become the new Dean of Barchester Cathedral?
(a) Dr. Stanhope.
(b) Mr. Arabin.
(c) Mr. Slope.
(d) Countess de Courcy.
5. How does Mr. Slope feel when he leaves the Stanhopes' in Chapter 46?
(a) Full of peace.
(b) Sad and embarrassed.
(c) Horrified and scared.
(d) Full of hatred.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eleanor do when Mr. Slope asks her if she will marry Mr. Slope?
2. What does Eleanor do in the morning at the end of Chapter 29?
3. In Chapter 17, who does Mrs. Proudie want for the wardenship of Hiram's Hospital?
4. How does the author describe the Thornes?
5. Who becomes warden of Hiram's Hospital?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)