|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 16, what causes a rift in Mr. Slope's relationship with Mrs. Proudie?
(a) The wardenship.
(b) The plans for the cathedral.
(c) Her money.
(d) Her friendship with Eleanor.
2. How does Mrs. Quiverful get to the Proudie's?
(a) She takes a horse.
(b) She steals a car.
(c) She hitches a ride.
(d) She walks.
3. What does Mrs. Quiverful tell Mrs. Proudie about that makes Mrs. Proudie want to help her?
(a) The Quiverful's gambling debts.
(b) The Quiverful's broken carriage.
(c) The Quiverful's poverty.
(d) The Quiverful's sick son.
4. When Eleanor talks to Bertie about Mr. Slope, what do they agree on?
(a) That Mr. Slope is right.
(b) That they will disagree about Mr. Slope.
(c) That Mr. Slope confuses them.
(d) That Mr. Slope is not trustworthy.
5. How does Eleanor Harding feel about Mr. Slope's proposed Sunday school?
(a) She wants to teach it.
(b) She has no opinion.
(c) She disapproves of it.
(d) She approves of it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Eleanor want to move in with her?
2. How old is Mr. Arabin?
3. What do the men do when Dr. Harding and Eleanor visit the Archdeacon?
4. Who is invited to the Thorne's party in Chapter 35?
5. In Chapter 2, what makes Dr. Harding scandalous?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)