|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Stanhope and his wife lead what type of lifestyle?
(a) One of activity and involvement.
(b) One of hard work and dedication.
(c) One of luxury and idleness.
(d) One of parties and wastefulness.
2. How does Mr. Slope feel toward Eleanor after declaring his love for her?
(a) He feels sad.
(b) He feels negatively toward her.
(c) He feels confused.
(d) He feels more in love than ever.
3. What has Dr. Stanhope done while collecting his salary from the church?
(b) Run another church.
(c) Lived in Italy.
(d) Worked as an accountant.
4. What is the Archdeacon's home known as?
5. How does Mr. Arabin respond when he hears that Eleanor might marry Mr. Slope?
(a) He visits Eleanor.
(b) He writes Eleanor.
(c) He writes the Bishop.
(d) He visits Mr. Slope.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets to select the warden of Hiram's Hospital?
2. What does the signora tell Eleanor at their meeting?
3. What does Eleanor do in the morning at the end of Chapter 29?
4. Why is Mr. Arabin at the Stanhope house in Chapter 46?
5. At the Thorne's party,who does Mrs. Proudie suggest has a chance to become the new Dean of Barchester Cathedral?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)