|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Archbishop live?
2. Where does the Bishop visit with the Archbishop to discuss the deanery?
(d) The Thorne estate.
3. In Chapter 4, how are Mr. Slope's religious beliefs described?
(a) New age.
4. Who does Eleanor begin to befriend in Chapter 21?
(a) Mr. Slope.
(b) The Archdeacon.
(c) Mrs. Grantly.
(d) Mr. Arabin.
5. Why does Mrs. Proudie say that Mr. Slope will be fired?
(a) Because he wants to be Dean.
(b) Because he has a poor work ethic.
(c) Because the people of Barchester voted him out.
(d) Because of his relationship with the signora.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Archdeacon say will happen if Mr. Slope marries Eleanor?
2. How does the Archdeacon feel about the Proudies when he meets them in Chapter 5?
3. During the Thorne's party, what happens to the son of one of their tenants?
4. Who goes against the Thorne's wishes at their party?
5. What does Mr. Slope want to do before word gets out about the Bishop's appointment of wardenship?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)