|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eleanor feel about the Stanhopes at the end of Chapter 42?
(a) She feels used.
(b) She feels afraid.
(c) She feels confused.
(d) She feels welcome.
2. During the debate over Sabbath schools in Chapter 5, what does the Archdeacon think of Mrs. Proudie's opinion?
(a) He thinks she shouldn't have one.
(b) He thinks she is misguided.
(c) He thinks she is correct.
(d) He thinks she is ignorant.
3. Why does Mrs. Proudie feel that Mr. Slope cannot be Dean of Barchester Cathedral?
(a) Because he does not have enough influence.
(b) Because the Archdeacon is against him.
(c) Because his sermons are terrible.
(d) Because he does not have enough money.
4. How does Mr. Arabin feel about reform in the church?
(a) He ignores it.
(b) He is for it.
(c) He believes a little reform is good.
(d) He is against it.
5. Who does Eleanor run into after leaving the Thornes' party?
(a) Mr. Slope.
(b) Mr. Arabin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Quiverful get to the Proudie's?
2. Why does Mr. Slope quickly return to town at the end of Chapter 40?
3. What is Eleanor doing when Mr. Slope comes to visit her in Chapter 16?
4. Why does Mrs. Quiverful visit Mrs. Proudie?
5. Who becomes warden of Hiram's Hospital?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)