|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Mr. Arabin described in terms of his religion?
(a) A fierce debater.
(b) A quiet preacher.
(c) A rising star.
(d) A well-established author.
2. Where is Mr. Slope a tutor?
3. Who does the Archdeacon fear will become the new Dean of Barchester Cathedral?
(a) Mr. Quiverful.
(b) Dr. Harding.
(c) Mr. Proudie.
(d) Mr. Slope.
4. How does the Bishop treat Mr. Slope at the Thorne's party?
(a) The Bishop hits Mr. Slope.
(b) The Bishop mocks Mr. Slope.
(c) The Bishop is kind to Mr. Slope.
(d) The Bishop slights Mr. Slope.
5. When the Bishop confronts Mrs. Proudie about the position of warden, what happens?
(a) He concedes to her opinion.
(b) He left the room angrily.
(c) He feels he got nowhere with her.
(d) He changes her mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who supports Mr. Slope in his quest for the deanery?
2. In Chapter 32, who does the Bishop decide to give the wardenship to?
3. Where is the party in Chapter 33?
4. What is revealed about Mr. Slope and the wardenship of Hiram's Hospital in Chapter 14?
5. In Chapter 13, what does Mrs. Grantly tell Dr. Harding that she suspects about Mr. Slope?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)