|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39 | Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the church leadership do after Mr. Slope's sermon?
(a) They pay Mr. Slope to preach again.
(b) They ban Mr. Slope from preaching.
(c) They find Mr. Slope a job in another town.
(d) They have Mr. Slope write for them.
2. How does Mrs. Proudie feel after her visit with Mrs. Quiverful in Chapter 25?
3. In Chapter 2, what makes Dr. Harding scandalous?
(a) People thought he made too much money.
(b) People worried he had a girlfriend.
(c) People thought he had killed a man.
(d) People thought he had been lying.
4. During the Thorne's party, what happens to the son of one of their tenants?
(a) He has too much to drink.
(b) He gets kicked out.
(c) He gets into a fight.
(d) He is thrown from a horse.
5. Where does the Proudie family prefer to live?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, who preaches at the church in Barchester as part of a challenge?
2. What game does Mrs. Thorne want to play at the party?
3. How many people live in the Thorne household?
4. In Chapter 6, what does the Archdeacon feel the church of Barchester needs?
5. What does the Archdeacon say will happen if Mr. Slope marries Eleanor?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)