|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39 | Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, who dies?
(a) The Archdeacon.
(b) Dr. Proudie.
(c) Dr. Grantly, Sr.
(d) Dr. Harding.
2. In Chapter 26, who meets to discuss the wardenship?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Proudie.
(b) The Proudies and Mr. Slope.
(c) Mr. Slope and Mrs. Proudie.
(d) Mr. Slope and Mrs. Quiverful.
3. During the Thorne's party, what happens to the son of one of their tenants?
(a) He gets kicked out.
(b) He has too much to drink.
(c) He gets into a fight.
(d) He is thrown from a horse.
4. Dr. Stanhope and his wife lead what type of lifestyle?
(a) One of luxury and idleness.
(b) One of hard work and dedication.
(c) One of activity and involvement.
(d) One of parties and wastefulness.
5. Who is Dr. Proudie most associated with?
(a) Merchants and traders.
(b) Other doctors.
(c) Church goers and townspeople.
(d) Royal families and Parliament.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Dr. Stanhope done while collecting his salary from the church?
2. How are the Thornes involved in the current political situation of Chapter 22?
3. Where is Mr. Slope a tutor?
4. When it comes to the wardenship, who does the Bishop agree with at the end of Chapter 26?
5. In Chapter 24, who does the Archdeacon ask for help with the wardenship?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)