|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39 | Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 26, who meets to discuss the wardenship?
(a) Mr. Slope and Mrs. Proudie.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Proudie.
(c) The Proudies and Mr. Slope.
(d) Mr. Slope and Mrs. Quiverful.
2. What is the Archdeacon's home known as?
3. Who does Mr. Slope discuss the position of Dean of Barchester Cathedral with in Chapter 32?
(a) The current Dean of Barchester Cathedral.
(b) The Bishop.
(c) The Archdeacon.
(d) The Archbishop.
4. In Chapter 15, what does Charlotte try to convince Bertie to do?
(a) To get a steady job.
(b) To move to Europe.
(c) To bribe Mrs. Proudie.
(d) To marry Eleanor.
5. What does Eleanor do when Mr. Slope declares his love?
(a) She laughs at him.
(b) She returns the feeling.
(c) She cries.
(d) She slaps his face.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dr. Proudie most associated with?
2. After talking with Mr. Arabin at the Thorne's party, how does the signora feel about Mr. Arabin?
3. In Chapter 6, what does the Archdeacon feel the church of Barchester needs?
4. Where is the party in Chapter 33?
5. What does the Archdeacon say will happen if Mr. Slope marries Eleanor?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)