|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39 | Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eleanor take part in a discussion about Mr. Slope with Mrs. Grantly?
(a) She mocks him.
(b) She criticizes him.
(c) She questions his intentions.
(d) She defends him.
2. What does Eleanor do in the morning at the end of Chapter 29?
(a) Packs her bags.
(b) Reads the newspaper.
(c) Finds a job.
(d) Writes a letter to Mr. Slope.
3. How are the Archdeacon and Mr. Harding alike?
(a) They are both liberal.
(b) They are both conservative.
(c) They are both only children.
(d) They are both preachers.
4. What game does Mrs. Thorne want to play at the party?
(b) Tic Tac Toe.
5. Who agrees with Mr. Slope's opinions of the warden position in Chapter 12?
(a) Dr. Proudie.
(b) Dr. Harding.
(c) Mrs. Proudie.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Archdeacon feel about the Proudies when he meets them in Chapter 5?
2. How many children do the Stanhopes have?
3. Who does Mr. Slope visit to discuss the wardenship in Chapter 24?
4. Who can go to Hiram's Hospital?
5. Where do the Proudies go after Mr. Slope's sermon?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)