|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 26, who meets to discuss the wardenship?
(a) Mr. Slope and Mrs. Proudie.
(b) Mr. Slope and Mrs. Quiverful.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Proudie.
(d) The Proudies and Mr. Slope.
2. Who does the Archdeacon want as warden of Hiram's Hospital?
(b) Dr. Harding.
(c) Mrs. Proudie.
(d) Mr. Slope.
3. When Eleanor talks to Bertie about Mr. Slope, what do they agree on?
(a) That Mr. Slope is not trustworthy.
(b) That Mr. Slope confuses them.
(c) That Mr. Slope is right.
(d) That they will disagree about Mr. Slope.
4. Who does Mr. Slope visit in Chapter 8?
(a) No one.
(b) The Archdeacon.
(c) The Proudies.
(d) Dr. Harding's daughters.
5. In Chapter 6, who preaches at the church in Barchester as part of a challenge?
(a) Dr. Harding.
(b) Mr. Proudie.
(c) Mr. Slope.
(d) The Archdeacon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children do the Stanhopes have?
2. How does Mrs. Proudie respond to Mr. Slope's sermon?
3. When the Bishop confronts Mrs. Proudie about the position of warden, what happens?
4. Why does Mrs. Quiverful visit Mrs. Proudie?
5. Who can go to Hiram's Hospital?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)