|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dr. Proudie most associated with?
(a) Other doctors.
(b) Church goers and townspeople.
(c) Royal families and Parliament.
(d) Merchants and traders.
2. How does Mrs. Proudie respond to Mr. Slope's sermon?
(a) She agrees with him.
(b) She thought it was just a joke.
(c) She disagrees with him.
(d) She didn't hear the sermon.
3. Who does Dr. Harding go to in order to discuss the issue of Sunday school?
(a) Mrs. Proudie.
(b) The Bishop.
(c) The Archdeacon.
(d) Mr. Slope.
4. What does the Archdeacon say will happen if Mr. Slope marries Eleanor?
(a) Mr. Slope will have to find the hidden money.
(b) Mr. Slope will have to get a new job.
(c) Mr. Slope will never be welcome in the family.
(d) They will have to move far away.
5. What do the Proudies do when they return from London in Chapter 10?
(a) Move to a new house.
(b) Invite the Stanhopes over.
(c) Throw a party.
(d) Confront the church officials.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Stanhope and his wife lead what type of lifestyle?
2. In Chapter 6, what does the Archdeacon feel the church of Barchester needs?
3. How does the Archdeacon feel about the Proudies when he meets them in Chapter 5?
4. What do the men do when Dr. Harding and Eleanor visit the Archdeacon?
5. What makes Mr. Slope's relationship with the signora complicated?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)