|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Archdeacon want as warden of Hiram's Hospital?
(a) Mrs. Proudie.
(c) Dr. Harding.
(d) Mr. Slope.
2. In Chapter 1, who dies?
(a) The Archdeacon.
(b) Dr. Proudie.
(c) Dr. Grantly, Sr.
(d) Dr. Harding.
3. What makes Mr. Slope's relationship with the signora complicated?
(a) She is disinterested in him.
(b) She is ill.
(c) She is married.
(d) She lives far away.
4. In Chapter 15, what does Charlotte try to convince Bertie to do?
(a) To move to Europe.
(b) To bribe Mrs. Proudie.
(c) To get a steady job.
(d) To marry Eleanor.
5. In Chapter 6, what does the Archdeacon feel the church of Barchester needs?
(b) A new congregation.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Archdeacon feel about the Proudies when he meets them in Chapter 5?
2. Who does Mr. Slope visit in Chapter 8?
3. What angers Mrs. Proudie at the party in Chapter 11?
4. What do the Proudies do when they return from London in Chapter 10?
5. What happens to the Archdeacon's meeting with the Bishop about the wardenship in Chapter 18?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)