|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Slope visit in Chapter 8?
(a) The Proudies.
(b) Dr. Harding's daughters.
(c) The Archdeacon.
(d) No one.
2. In Chapter 7, what do the townspeople of Barchester think about Mr. Slope?
(a) They haven't met Mr. Slope yet.
(b) They think Mr. Slope is a fool.
(c) They think Mr. Slope is a reformer.
(d) They think Mr. Slope is old-fashioned.
3. At the party in Chapter 11, what do Bertie and the Bishop discuss?
(a) Religious conversions.
(b) A new cathedral.
(c) Foreign currency.
(d) Barchester's debt.
4. When Eleanor talks to Bertie about Mr. Slope, what do they agree on?
(a) That Mr. Slope is not trustworthy.
(b) That Mr. Slope confuses them.
(c) That Mr. Slope is right.
(d) That they will disagree about Mr. Slope.
5. Where does the Proudie family prefer to live?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Quiverful visit Mrs. Proudie?
2. Why does Mr. Slope feel he will have power in Barchester?
3. How does Mrs. Quiverful get to the Proudie's?
4. How are the Thornes tied to Mr. Arabin?
5. In Chapter 17, what does Mrs. Proudie tell Mr. Slope her role is?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)