|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Quiverful get to the Proudie's?
(a) She hitches a ride.
(b) She walks.
(c) She steals a car.
(d) She takes a horse.
2. Who does Dr. Harding go to in order to discuss the issue of Sunday school?
(a) Mr. Slope.
(b) The Bishop.
(c) Mrs. Proudie.
(d) The Archdeacon.
3. Who becomes warden of Hiram's Hospital?
(a) Mr. Stanhope.
(b) Dr. Harding.
(c) Mr. Slope.
(d) Mr. Quiverful.
4. What is revealed about Mr. Slope and the wardenship of Hiram's Hospital in Chapter 14?
(a) That he is working to eliminate the position of warden.
(b) That he wants the position of warden himself.
(c) That he secretly raised the salary of the warden.
(d) That he convinced Dr. Harding to turn down the wardenship.
5. In Chapter 26, who meets to discuss the wardenship?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Proudie.
(b) Mr. Slope and Mrs. Quiverful.
(c) The Proudies and Mr. Slope.
(d) Mr. Slope and Mrs. Proudie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men do when Dr. Harding and Eleanor visit the Archdeacon?
2. Why does Mrs. Quiverful visit Mrs. Proudie?
3. How are the Thornes tied to Mr. Arabin?
4. What does the church leadership do after Mr. Slope's sermon?
5. When does "Barchester Towers" begin?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)