|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what makes Dr. Harding scandalous?
(a) People thought he made too much money.
(b) People thought he had been lying.
(c) People thought he had killed a man.
(d) People worried he had a girlfriend.
2. Who does Eleanor defend in Chapter 18 when she discusses the wardenship with her father and the Archdeacon?
(a) The Archdeacon.
(b) Mr. Slope.
(c) The Bishop.
(d) The signora.
3. In Chapter 1, who dies?
(a) Dr. Proudie.
(b) Dr. Harding.
(c) Dr. Grantly, Sr.
(d) The Archdeacon.
4. When does "Barchester Towers" begin?
5. How does Mrs. Proudie feel after her visit with Mrs. Quiverful in Chapter 25?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Mr. Arabin described in terms of his religion?
2. Who gets to select the warden of Hiram's Hospital?
3. After Mr. Arabin's first sermon, how do the people feel about him?
4. How does the Archdeacon feel about the Proudies when he meets them in Chapter 5?
5. What is revealed about Mr. Slope and the wardenship of Hiram's Hospital in Chapter 14?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)