|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 15, what does Charlotte try to convince Bertie to do?
(a) To get a steady job.
(b) To bribe Mrs. Proudie.
(c) To marry Eleanor.
(d) To move to Europe.
2. When Eleanor talks to Bertie about Mr. Slope, what do they agree on?
(a) That Mr. Slope is not trustworthy.
(b) That Mr. Slope confuses them.
(c) That they will disagree about Mr. Slope.
(d) That Mr. Slope is right.
3. Who agrees with Mr. Slope's opinions of the warden position in Chapter 12?
(a) Dr. Harding.
(b) No one.
(c) Mrs. Proudie.
(d) Dr. Proudie.
4. What happens to the Archdeacon's meeting with the Bishop about the wardenship in Chapter 18?
(a) It was interrupted.
(b) It was denied.
(c) It was one-sided.
(d) It was delayed.
5. Who can go to Hiram's Hospital?
(a) Ill statesmen.
(c) Retired men.
(d) The mentally ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Eleanor doing when Mr. Slope comes to visit her in Chapter 16?
2. What does Mr. Slope learn about Eleanor when he is visiting Mr. Quiverful?
3. How does Mr. Arabin feel about reform in the church?
4. How old is Mr. Arabin?
5. How does Mrs. Proudie feel after her visit with Mrs. Quiverful in Chapter 25?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)