|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is meant to run Hiram's Hospital?
(a) A priest.
(b) A warden.
(c) A nun.
(d) The King.
2. In Chapter 24, who does the Archdeacon ask for help with the wardenship?
(a) Mr. Arabin.
(c) Mr. Slope.
(d) Dr. Gwynne.
3. Who gets the job of preaching at St. Ewolds?
(a) The Archdeacon.
(b) The Bishop.
(c) Mr. Arabin.
(d) Mr. Slope.
4. How does Mrs. Proudie respond to Mr. Slope's sermon?
(a) She agrees with him.
(b) She disagrees with him.
(c) She didn't hear the sermon.
(d) She thought it was just a joke.
5. Why does Mrs. Quiverful visit Mrs. Proudie?
(a) To plot against Mr. Slope.
(b) To discuss the wardenship.
(c) To share some gossip.
(d) To get a recipe.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Eleanor take part in a discussion about Mr. Slope with Mrs. Grantly?
2. What does the Archdeacon say will happen if Mr. Slope marries Eleanor?
3. What is revealed about Mr. Slope and the wardenship of Hiram's Hospital in Chapter 14?
4. How does Mrs. Quiverful get to the Proudie's?
5. In Chapter 15, what does Charlotte try to convince Bertie to do?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)