|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Slope visit to discuss the wardenship in Chapter 24?
(a) Mrs. Proudie.
(b) Dr. Harding.
(c) Dr. Gwynne.
(d) Mr. Quiverful.
2. Who gets to select the warden of Hiram's Hospital?
(a) The Archdeacon.
(b) The Bishop.
(d) The King.
3. What does Mr. Slope learn about Eleanor when he is visiting Mr. Quiverful?
(a) That she is well educated.
(b) That she is easily tricked.
(c) That she has a large income.
(d) That she is actually poor.
4. How does the author describe the Thornes?
(b) Very modern.
5. When does "Barchester Towers" begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Mr. Arabin?
2. In Chapter 7, what do the townspeople of Barchester think about Mr. Slope?
3. What do Mr. Stanhope and Charlotte discover about Bertie when they go through paperwork in Chapter 19?
4. Who does Eleanor begin to befriend in Chapter 21?
5. Who is meant to run Hiram's Hospital?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)