|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, who preaches at the church in Barchester as part of a challenge?
(a) Mr. Proudie.
(b) Dr. Harding.
(c) Mr. Slope.
(d) The Archdeacon.
2. Why does Mrs. Quiverful visit Mrs. Proudie?
(a) To get a recipe.
(b) To share some gossip.
(c) To plot against Mr. Slope.
(d) To discuss the wardenship.
3. How does Mr. Arabin feel about reform in the church?
(a) He is for it.
(b) He believes a little reform is good.
(c) He ignores it.
(d) He is against it.
4. How does Eleanor Harding feel about Mr. Slope's proposed Sunday school?
(a) She disapproves of it.
(b) She has no opinion.
(c) She wants to teach it.
(d) She approves of it.
5. Why does Mr. Slope feel he will have power in Barchester?
(a) Because the Proudies will be in London.
(b) Because he is more charismatic than the Proudies.
(c) Because the Proudies will give it to him.
(d) Because the Proudies don't act on their power.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Stanhope and his wife lead what type of lifestyle?
2. Who is meant to run Hiram's Hospital?
3. In Chapter 2, what makes Dr. Harding scandalous?
4. Where does the Proudie family prefer to live?
5. How does Mr. Arabin feel when he stays with the Archdeacon?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)