|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Mr. Arabin's first sermon, how do the people feel about him?
2. How does Eleanor take part in a discussion about Mr. Slope with Mrs. Grantly?
(a) She defends him.
(b) She questions his intentions.
(c) She mocks him.
(d) She criticizes him.
3. When Eleanor talks to Bertie about Mr. Slope, what do they agree on?
(a) That Mr. Slope confuses them.
(b) That Mr. Slope is right.
(c) That Mr. Slope is not trustworthy.
(d) That they will disagree about Mr. Slope.
4. How does Mr. Arabin feel when he stays with the Archdeacon?
(a) Alone and isolated.
(b) Confident and powerful.
(c) Worried and upset.
(d) Intelligent and lucky.
5. Who does Eleanor defend in Chapter 18 when she discusses the wardenship with her father and the Archdeacon?
(a) The Archdeacon.
(b) The Bishop.
(c) Mr. Slope.
(d) The signora.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Quiverful tell Mrs. Proudie about that makes Mrs. Proudie want to help her?
2. Who agrees with Mr. Slope's opinions of the warden position in Chapter 12?
3. Who enjoys meeting the signora?
4. Who does Mr. Slope visit to discuss the wardenship in Chapter 24?
5. How old is Mr. Arabin?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)