|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, what does Mrs. Grantly tell Dr. Harding that she suspects about Mr. Slope?
(a) That Mr. Slope is trying to marry Eleanor.
(b) That Mr. Slope is stealing Dr. Harding's money.
(c) That Mr. Slope is bribing the congregation.
(d) That Mr. Slope is trying to harm her.
2. During the debate over Sabbath schools in Chapter 5, what does the Archdeacon think of Mrs. Proudie's opinion?
(a) He thinks she is ignorant.
(b) He thinks she is correct.
(c) He thinks she is misguided.
(d) He thinks she shouldn't have one.
3. Who is meant to run Hiram's Hospital?
(a) A nun.
(b) A warden.
(c) A priest.
(d) The King.
4. How does the Archdeacon feel about the Proudies when he meets them in Chapter 5?
(a) He approves of them.
(b) He has no opinion of them.
(c) He is unsure they will succeed.
(d) He disapproves of them.
5. In Chapter 1, what position needs to be filled?
(a) Bishop of Barchester.
(b) Town Priest.
(c) King of England.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the Archdeacon and Mr. Harding alike?
2. What do the men do when Dr. Harding and Eleanor visit the Archdeacon?
3. When Eleanor talks to Bertie about Mr. Slope, what do they agree on?
4. How many people live in the Thorne household?
5. How are the Thornes involved in the current political situation of Chapter 22?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)