|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eleanor take part in a discussion about Mr. Slope with Mrs. Grantly?
(a) She criticizes him.
(b) She mocks him.
(c) She defends him.
(d) She questions his intentions.
2. In Chapter 3, who is described as controlling what Dr. Proudie does?
(a) Mr. Slope.
(b) Mrs. Proudie.
3. How does Eleanor Harding feel about Mr. Slope's proposed Sunday school?
(a) She disapproves of it.
(b) She approves of it.
(c) She has no opinion.
(d) She wants to teach it.
4. In Chapter 26, who meets to discuss the wardenship?
(a) The Proudies and Mr. Slope.
(b) Mr. Slope and Mrs. Quiverful.
(c) Mr. Slope and Mrs. Proudie.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Proudie.
5. Where do the Proudies go after Mr. Slope's sermon?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the church leadership do after Mr. Slope's sermon?
2. Who does Mr. Slope visit in Chapter 8?
3. During the debate over Sabbath schools in Chapter 5, what does the Archdeacon think of Mrs. Proudie's opinion?
4. Why does Mr. Slope discuss the position of warden with Dr. Harding?
5. Why does Mr. Slope feel he will have power in Barchester?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)