|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When it comes to the wardenship, who does the Bishop agree with at the end of Chapter 26?
(a) Mrs. Proudie.
(b) Mr. Slope.
(c) The Archdeacon.
(d) Mrs. Quiverful.
2. How does Mrs. Proudie respond to Mr. Slope's sermon?
(a) She agrees with him.
(b) She disagrees with him.
(c) She didn't hear the sermon.
(d) She thought it was just a joke.
3. How does Mr. Arabin feel when he stays with the Archdeacon?
(a) Confident and powerful.
(b) Worried and upset.
(c) Intelligent and lucky.
(d) Alone and isolated.
4. What does Mrs. Quiverful tell Mrs. Proudie about that makes Mrs. Proudie want to help her?
(a) The Quiverful's broken carriage.
(b) The Quiverful's gambling debts.
(c) The Quiverful's poverty.
(d) The Quiverful's sick son.
5. How does the Archdeacon feel about the Proudies when he meets them in Chapter 5?
(a) He disapproves of them.
(b) He approves of them.
(c) He is unsure they will succeed.
(d) He has no opinion of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Slope visit in Chapter 8?
2. What does the Archdeacon say will happen if Mr. Slope marries Eleanor?
3. In Chapter 24, who does the Archdeacon ask for help with the wardenship?
4. How does the author describe the Thornes?
5. Who can go to Hiram's Hospital?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)