|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Mr. Arabin described in terms of his religion?
(a) A quiet preacher.
(b) A rising star.
(c) A well-established author.
(d) A fierce debater.
2. How does Mrs. Proudie respond to Mr. Slope's sermon?
(a) She didn't hear the sermon.
(b) She thought it was just a joke.
(c) She agrees with him.
(d) She disagrees with him.
3. What do the men do when Dr. Harding and Eleanor visit the Archdeacon?
(a) They start plotting against Mr. Slope.
(b) They discuss what to do about Mr. Arabin.
(c) They stay home to talk.
(d) They go to inspect the church.
4. At the party in Chapter 11, what do Bertie and the Bishop discuss?
(a) Barchester's debt.
(b) A new cathedral.
(c) Religious conversions.
(d) Foreign currency.
5. When it comes to the wardenship, who does the Bishop agree with at the end of Chapter 26?
(a) The Archdeacon.
(b) Mrs. Quiverful.
(c) Mr. Slope.
(d) Mrs. Proudie.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Bishop confronts Mrs. Proudie about the position of warden, what happens?
2. In Chapter 26, who meets to discuss the wardenship?
3. What does Eleanor think when Mr. Slope comes to visit her to show his support for her father as warden?
4. What does Mrs. Quiverful tell Mrs. Proudie about that makes Mrs. Proudie want to help her?
5. Who does Eleanor defend in Chapter 18 when she discusses the wardenship with her father and the Archdeacon?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)