|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the Archdeacon's meeting with the Bishop about the wardenship in Chapter 18?
(a) It was delayed.
(b) It was denied.
(c) It was interrupted.
(d) It was one-sided.
2. How does Mr. Arabin feel about reform in the church?
(a) He ignores it.
(b) He believes a little reform is good.
(c) He is for it.
(d) He is against it.
3. In Chapter 2, what makes Dr. Harding scandalous?
(a) People thought he had been lying.
(b) People worried he had a girlfriend.
(c) People thought he made too much money.
(d) People thought he had killed a man.
4. When Eleanor talks to Bertie about Mr. Slope, what do they agree on?
(a) That Mr. Slope confuses them.
(b) That Mr. Slope is not trustworthy.
(c) That Mr. Slope is right.
(d) That they will disagree about Mr. Slope.
5. Where is Mr. Slope a tutor?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Eleanor Harding feel about Mr. Slope's proposed Sunday school?
2. What does the Archdeacon feel he represents?
3. How does Eleanor take part in a discussion about Mr. Slope with Mrs. Grantly?
4. Who enjoys meeting the signora?
5. What does the church leadership do after Mr. Slope's sermon?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)