|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what position needs to be filled?
(a) King of England.
(c) Town Priest.
(d) Bishop of Barchester.
2. How does the Archdeacon feel about the Proudies when he meets them in Chapter 5?
(a) He is unsure they will succeed.
(b) He disapproves of them.
(c) He approves of them.
(d) He has no opinion of them.
3. When Eleanor talks to Bertie about Mr. Slope, what do they agree on?
(a) That they will disagree about Mr. Slope.
(b) That Mr. Slope confuses them.
(c) That Mr. Slope is right.
(d) That Mr. Slope is not trustworthy.
4. When the Bishop confronts Mrs. Proudie about the position of warden, what happens?
(a) He changes her mind.
(b) He feels he got nowhere with her.
(c) He left the room angrily.
(d) He concedes to her opinion.
5. Who does the Archdeacon want as warden of Hiram's Hospital?
(b) Dr. Harding.
(c) Mrs. Proudie.
(d) Mr. Slope.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, who preaches at the church in Barchester as part of a challenge?
2. In Chapter 1, who dies?
3. How are the Thornes involved in the current political situation of Chapter 22?
4. In Chapter 15, what does Charlotte try to convince Bertie to do?
5. What is the Archdeacon's home known as?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)