|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the Archdeacon and Mr. Harding alike?
(a) They are both liberal.
(b) They are both conservative.
(c) They are both preachers.
(d) They are both only children.
2. In Chapter 1, what position needs to be filled?
(a) King of England.
(b) Bishop of Barchester.
(c) Town Priest.
3. How does Mrs. Proudie respond to Mr. Slope's sermon?
(a) She disagrees with him.
(b) She didn't hear the sermon.
(c) She agrees with him.
(d) She thought it was just a joke.
4. What happens to the Archdeacon's meeting with the Bishop about the wardenship in Chapter 18?
(a) It was one-sided.
(b) It was delayed.
(c) It was denied.
(d) It was interrupted.
5. In Chapter 15, what does Charlotte try to convince Bertie to do?
(a) To move to Europe.
(b) To bribe Mrs. Proudie.
(c) To get a steady job.
(d) To marry Eleanor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Madeleine, "the signora", arrive late in Chapter 10?
2. Who does Mr. Slope visit in Chapter 8?
3. In Chapter 4, how are Mr. Slope's religious beliefs described?
4. In Chapter 6, who preaches at the church in Barchester as part of a challenge?
5. Who enjoys meeting the signora?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)