|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Slope visit in Chapter 8?
(a) Dr. Harding's daughters.
(b) The Archdeacon.
(c) The Proudies.
(d) No one.
2. In Chapter 1, who dies?
(a) The Archdeacon.
(b) Dr. Harding.
(c) Dr. Grantly, Sr.
(d) Dr. Proudie.
3. In Chapter 4, how are Mr. Slope's religious beliefs described?
(a) New age.
4. How does Mr. Arabin feel when he stays with the Archdeacon?
(a) Worried and upset.
(b) Intelligent and lucky.
(c) Confident and powerful.
(d) Alone and isolated.
5. How is Mr. Arabin described in terms of his religion?
(a) A fierce debater.
(b) A rising star.
(c) A well-established author.
(d) A quiet preacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Bishop confronts Mrs. Proudie about the position of warden, what happens?
2. Where does the Proudie family prefer to live?
3. Dr. Stanhope and his wife lead what type of lifestyle?
4. How does Mrs. Proudie respond to Mr. Slope's sermon?
5. What does the Archdeacon feel he represents?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)