|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, who preaches at the church in Barchester as part of a challenge?
(a) Mr. Proudie.
(b) The Archdeacon.
(c) Mr. Slope.
(d) Dr. Harding.
2. What makes Mr. Slope's relationship with the signora complicated?
(a) She is disinterested in him.
(b) She lives far away.
(c) She is ill.
(d) She is married.
3. Who is meant to run Hiram's Hospital?
(a) A priest.
(b) A nun.
(c) A warden.
(d) The King.
4. What happens to the Archdeacon's meeting with the Bishop about the wardenship in Chapter 18?
(a) It was interrupted.
(b) It was one-sided.
(c) It was delayed.
(d) It was denied.
5. How does Eleanor Harding feel about Mr. Slope's proposed Sunday school?
(a) She disapproves of it.
(b) She has no opinion.
(c) She approves of it.
(d) She wants to teach it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author describe the Thornes?
2. Who does Eleanor begin to befriend in Chapter 21?
3. What is revealed about Mr. Slope and the wardenship of Hiram's Hospital in Chapter 14?
4. How many people live in the Thorne household?
5. Who does Dr. Harding go to in order to discuss the issue of Sunday school?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)