|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Stanhope and his wife lead what type of lifestyle?
(a) One of activity and involvement.
(b) One of parties and wastefulness.
(c) One of hard work and dedication.
(d) One of luxury and idleness.
2. How does Mr. Arabin feel when he stays with the Archdeacon?
(a) Confident and powerful.
(b) Intelligent and lucky.
(c) Alone and isolated.
(d) Worried and upset.
3. How does Mr. Arabin feel about reform in the church?
(a) He believes a little reform is good.
(b) He is against it.
(c) He is for it.
(d) He ignores it.
4. Who does Mr. Slope visit in Chapter 8?
(a) The Archdeacon.
(b) Dr. Harding's daughters.
(c) The Proudies.
(d) No one.
5. Who does the Archdeacon want as warden of Hiram's Hospital?
(a) Mrs. Proudie.
(b) Dr. Harding.
(c) Mr. Slope.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who can go to Hiram's Hospital?
2. How does Mrs. Proudie respond to Mr. Slope's sermon?
3. Where does the Proudie family prefer to live?
4. How many children do the Stanhopes have?
5. What is the Archdeacon's home known as?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)