|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, who preaches at the church in Barchester as part of a challenge?
(a) Mr. Slope.
(b) Mr. Proudie.
(c) The Archdeacon.
(d) Dr. Harding.
2. When does "Barchester Towers" begin?
3. How many children do the Stanhopes have?
4. How does Mr. Arabin feel about reform in the church?
(a) He is against it.
(b) He is for it.
(c) He believes a little reform is good.
(d) He ignores it.
5. In Chapter 17, what does Mrs. Proudie tell Mr. Slope her role is?
(a) The decider.
(b) The silent supporter.
(c) The power behind the throne.
(d) The unquestioned master.
Short Answer Questions
1. What angers Mrs. Proudie at the party in Chapter 11?
2. What does the Archdeacon feel he represents?
3. What does Mr. Slope learn about Eleanor when he is visiting Mr. Quiverful?
4. Who agrees with Mr. Slope's opinions of the warden position in Chapter 12?
5. When Eleanor talks to Bertie about Mr. Slope, what do they agree on?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)