|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Archdeacon's home known as?
2. What has Dr. Stanhope done while collecting his salary from the church?
(a) Worked as an accountant.
(c) Run another church.
(d) Lived in Italy.
3. What does Mr. Slope learn about Eleanor when he is visiting Mr. Quiverful?
(a) That she is well educated.
(b) That she is actually poor.
(c) That she has a large income.
(d) That she is easily tricked.
4. How does Mrs. Proudie respond to Mr. Slope's sermon?
(a) She agrees with him.
(b) She thought it was just a joke.
(c) She didn't hear the sermon.
(d) She disagrees with him.
5. What is revealed about Mr. Slope and the wardenship of Hiram's Hospital in Chapter 14?
(a) That he convinced Dr. Harding to turn down the wardenship.
(b) That he wants the position of warden himself.
(c) That he secretly raised the salary of the warden.
(d) That he is working to eliminate the position of warden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Eleanor begin to befriend in Chapter 21?
2. Who is meant to run Hiram's Hospital?
3. Who does Mr. Slope visit in Chapter 8?
4. In Chapter 1, what position needs to be filled?
5. In Chapter 3, who is described as controlling what Dr. Proudie does?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)