|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Mr. Arabin?
2. Where is Mr. Slope a tutor?
3. Who becomes warden of Hiram's Hospital?
(a) Mr. Slope.
(b) Mr. Stanhope.
(c) Mr. Quiverful.
(d) Dr. Harding.
4. In Chapter 13, what does Mrs. Grantly tell Dr. Harding that she suspects about Mr. Slope?
(a) That Mr. Slope is bribing the congregation.
(b) That Mr. Slope is trying to marry Eleanor.
(c) That Mr. Slope is trying to harm her.
(d) That Mr. Slope is stealing Dr. Harding's money.
5. Who does the Archdeacon want as warden of Hiram's Hospital?
(a) Dr. Harding.
(c) Mrs. Proudie.
(d) Mr. Slope.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Slope visit in Chapter 8?
2. During the debate over Sabbath schools in Chapter 5, what does the Archdeacon think of Mrs. Proudie's opinion?
3. What is the Archdeacon's home known as?
4. How are the Archdeacon and Mr. Harding alike?
5. How does Eleanor take part in a discussion about Mr. Slope with Mrs. Grantly?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)