|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Proudies go after Mr. Slope's sermon?
2. What happens to the Archdeacon's meeting with the Bishop about the wardenship in Chapter 18?
(a) It was delayed.
(b) It was one-sided.
(c) It was interrupted.
(d) It was denied.
3. Who does Mr. Slope visit in Chapter 8?
(a) Dr. Harding's daughters.
(b) The Proudies.
(c) No one.
(d) The Archdeacon.
4. In Chapter 7, what do the townspeople of Barchester think about Mr. Slope?
(a) They think Mr. Slope is a reformer.
(b) They haven't met Mr. Slope yet.
(c) They think Mr. Slope is a fool.
(d) They think Mr. Slope is old-fashioned.
5. Who enjoys meeting the signora?
(b) Mrs. Proudie.
(c) Mr. Slope.
(d) Mr. Proudie.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the party in Chapter 11, what do Bertie and the Bishop discuss?
2. Why does Mr. Slope discuss the position of warden with Dr. Harding?
3. What do Mr. Stanhope and Charlotte discover about Bertie when they go through paperwork in Chapter 19?
4. Who is meant to run Hiram's Hospital?
5. In Chapter 17, what does Mrs. Proudie tell Mr. Slope her role is?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)