|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men do when Dr. Harding and Eleanor visit the Archdeacon?
(a) They discuss what to do about Mr. Arabin.
(b) They go to inspect the church.
(c) They stay home to talk.
(d) They start plotting against Mr. Slope.
2. How old is Mr. Arabin?
3. Who is meant to run Hiram's Hospital?
(a) The King.
(b) A warden.
(c) A priest.
(d) A nun.
4. What do the Proudies do when they return from London in Chapter 10?
(a) Confront the church officials.
(b) Throw a party.
(c) Move to a new house.
(d) Invite the Stanhopes over.
5. During the debate over Sabbath schools in Chapter 5, what does the Archdeacon think of Mrs. Proudie's opinion?
(a) He thinks she shouldn't have one.
(b) He thinks she is ignorant.
(c) He thinks she is correct.
(d) He thinks she is misguided.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets to select the warden of Hiram's Hospital?
2. How many people live in the Thorne household?
3. Where do the Proudies go after Mr. Slope's sermon?
4. What do Mr. Stanhope and Charlotte discover about Bertie when they go through paperwork in Chapter 19?
5. What is the Archdeacon's home known as?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)