|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Stanhope and his wife lead what type of lifestyle?
(a) One of activity and involvement.
(b) One of luxury and idleness.
(c) One of hard work and dedication.
(d) One of parties and wastefulness.
2. What is the Archdeacon's home known as?
3. In Chapter 13, what does Mrs. Grantly tell Dr. Harding that she suspects about Mr. Slope?
(a) That Mr. Slope is trying to harm her.
(b) That Mr. Slope is bribing the congregation.
(c) That Mr. Slope is trying to marry Eleanor.
(d) That Mr. Slope is stealing Dr. Harding's money.
4. In Chapter 17, who does Mrs. Proudie want for the wardenship of Hiram's Hospital?
(a) Dr. Harding.
(b) Mr. Proudie.
(c) Mr. Slope.
(d) Mr. Quiverful.
5. Who does Mr. Slope visit in Chapter 8?
(a) The Proudies.
(b) Dr. Harding's daughters.
(c) The Archdeacon.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Archdeacon say will happen if Mr. Slope marries Eleanor?
2. How does Eleanor take part in a discussion about Mr. Slope with Mrs. Grantly?
3. At the party in Chapter 11, what do Bertie and the Bishop discuss?
4. When Eleanor talks to Bertie about Mr. Slope, what do they agree on?
5. What do Mr. Stanhope and Charlotte discover about Bertie when they go through paperwork in Chapter 19?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)