|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Arabin feel when he stays with the Archdeacon?
(a) Alone and isolated.
(b) Intelligent and lucky.
(c) Confident and powerful.
(d) Worried and upset.
2. In Chapter 6, what does the Archdeacon feel the church of Barchester needs?
(b) A new congregation.
3. How are the Archdeacon and Mr. Harding alike?
(a) They are both liberal.
(b) They are both conservative.
(c) They are both only children.
(d) They are both preachers.
4. How does the Archdeacon feel about the Proudies when he meets them in Chapter 5?
(a) He disapproves of them.
(b) He approves of them.
(c) He is unsure they will succeed.
(d) He has no opinion of them.
5. What do the men do when Dr. Harding and Eleanor visit the Archdeacon?
(a) They go to inspect the church.
(b) They start plotting against Mr. Slope.
(c) They discuss what to do about Mr. Arabin.
(d) They stay home to talk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Archdeacon feel he represents?
2. How are the Thornes involved in the current political situation of Chapter 22?
3. In Chapter 4, how are Mr. Slope's religious beliefs described?
4. Who enjoys meeting the signora?
5. What does the church leadership do after Mr. Slope's sermon?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)