|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who can go to Hiram's Hospital?
(a) The mentally ill.
(b) Retired men.
(d) Ill statesmen.
2. What do the Proudies do when they return from London in Chapter 10?
(a) Confront the church officials.
(b) Invite the Stanhopes over.
(c) Move to a new house.
(d) Throw a party.
3. Where do the Proudies go after Mr. Slope's sermon?
4. What does the Archdeacon say will happen if Mr. Slope marries Eleanor?
(a) Mr. Slope will have to find the hidden money.
(b) They will have to move far away.
(c) Mr. Slope will have to get a new job.
(d) Mr. Slope will never be welcome in the family.
5. Who enjoys meeting the signora?
(b) Mr. Slope.
(c) Mr. Proudie.
(d) Mrs. Proudie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Madeleine, "the signora", arrive late in Chapter 10?
2. How does the Archdeacon feel about the Proudies when he meets them in Chapter 5?
3. How many children do the Stanhopes have?
4. What is revealed about Mr. Slope and the wardenship of Hiram's Hospital in Chapter 14?
5. In Chapter 1, who dies?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)