|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does "Barchester Towers" begin?
2. In Chapter 6, what does the Archdeacon feel the church of Barchester needs?
(a) A new congregation.
3. Where does the Proudie family prefer to live?
4. Who does Dr. Harding go to in order to discuss the issue of Sunday school?
(a) Mr. Slope.
(b) The Bishop.
(c) The Archdeacon.
(d) Mrs. Proudie.
5. In Chapter 13, what does Mrs. Grantly tell Dr. Harding that she suspects about Mr. Slope?
(a) That Mr. Slope is bribing the congregation.
(b) That Mr. Slope is stealing Dr. Harding's money.
(c) That Mr. Slope is trying to marry Eleanor.
(d) That Mr. Slope is trying to harm her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dr. Proudie most associated with?
2. At the party in Chapter 11, what do Bertie and the Bishop discuss?
3. Who does Mr. Slope visit in Chapter 8?
4. Dr. Stanhope and his wife lead what type of lifestyle?
5. In Chapter 1, what position needs to be filled?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)