|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is revealed about Mr. Slope and the wardenship of Hiram's Hospital in Chapter 14?
(a) That he wants the position of warden himself.
(b) That he convinced Dr. Harding to turn down the wardenship.
(c) That he secretly raised the salary of the warden.
(d) That he is working to eliminate the position of warden.
2. Who agrees with Mr. Slope's opinions of the warden position in Chapter 12?
(a) No one.
(b) Mrs. Proudie.
(c) Dr. Proudie.
(d) Dr. Harding.
3. When does "Barchester Towers" begin?
4. How are the Archdeacon and Mr. Harding alike?
(a) They are both only children.
(b) They are both liberal.
(c) They are both conservative.
(d) They are both preachers.
5. Who does the Archdeacon want as warden of Hiram's Hospital?
(a) Dr. Harding.
(c) Mr. Slope.
(d) Mrs. Proudie.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what position needs to be filled?
2. In Chapter 6, what does the Archdeacon feel the church of Barchester needs?
3. What angers Mrs. Proudie at the party in Chapter 11?
4. How does the Archdeacon feel about the Proudies when he meets them in Chapter 5?
5. How does Eleanor Harding feel about Mr. Slope's proposed Sunday school?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)