|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eleanor Harding feel about Mr. Slope's proposed Sunday school?
(a) She disapproves of it.
(b) She approves of it.
(c) She has no opinion.
(d) She wants to teach it.
2. How many children do the Stanhopes have?
3. In Chapter 2, what makes Dr. Harding scandalous?
(a) People thought he made too much money.
(b) People thought he had been lying.
(c) People worried he had a girlfriend.
(d) People thought he had killed a man.
4. Where does the Proudie family prefer to live?
5. What angers Mrs. Proudie at the party in Chapter 11?
(a) She spills her drink.
(b) Her dress gets torn.
(c) Mr. Proudie ignores her.
(d) Her couch is stained.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, how are Mr. Slope's religious beliefs described?
2. During the debate over Sabbath schools in Chapter 5, what does the Archdeacon think of Mrs. Proudie's opinion?
3. How are the Archdeacon and Mr. Harding alike?
4. Who can go to Hiram's Hospital?
5. In Chapter 6, who preaches at the church in Barchester as part of a challenge?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)