|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gets to select the warden of Hiram's Hospital?
(b) The King.
(c) The Bishop.
(d) The Archdeacon.
2. Why does Mr. Slope discuss the position of warden with Dr. Harding?
(a) He wants Dr. Harding to take his job seriously.
(b) He wants Dr. Harding to accept the position.
(c) He wants Dr. Harding to reject the position.
(d) He wants the position himself.
3. Where does the Proudie family prefer to live?
4. What does the church leadership do after Mr. Slope's sermon?
(a) They have Mr. Slope write for them.
(b) They ban Mr. Slope from preaching.
(c) They find Mr. Slope a job in another town.
(d) They pay Mr. Slope to preach again.
5. When does "Barchester Towers" begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Proudies do when they return from London in Chapter 10?
2. Who enjoys meeting the signora?
3. Who gets the job of preaching at St. Ewolds?
4. In Chapter 6, what does the Archdeacon feel the church of Barchester needs?
5. In Chapter 7, what do the townspeople of Barchester think about Mr. Slope?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)