|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what makes Dr. Harding scandalous?
(a) People thought he had killed a man.
(b) People thought he had been lying.
(c) People thought he made too much money.
(d) People worried he had a girlfriend.
2. How are the Archdeacon and Mr. Harding alike?
(a) They are both only children.
(b) They are both conservative.
(c) They are both liberal.
(d) They are both preachers.
3. How does Eleanor Harding feel about Mr. Slope's proposed Sunday school?
(a) She wants to teach it.
(b) She disapproves of it.
(c) She has no opinion.
(d) She approves of it.
4. In Chapter 1, what position needs to be filled?
(b) King of England.
(c) Bishop of Barchester.
(d) Town Priest.
5. Where do the Proudies go after Mr. Slope's sermon?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does "Barchester Towers" begin?
2. Who becomes warden of Hiram's Hospital?
3. Who gets the job of preaching at St. Ewolds?
4. Why does Mr. Slope discuss the position of warden with Dr. Harding?
5. Why does Madeleine, "the signora", arrive late in Chapter 10?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)