|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, what does Mrs. Grantly tell Dr. Harding that she suspects about Mr. Slope?
(a) That Mr. Slope is bribing the congregation.
(b) That Mr. Slope is stealing Dr. Harding's money.
(c) That Mr. Slope is trying to marry Eleanor.
(d) That Mr. Slope is trying to harm her.
2. Who can go to Hiram's Hospital?
(b) Retired men.
(c) The mentally ill.
(d) Ill statesmen.
3. Who agrees with Mr. Slope's opinions of the warden position in Chapter 12?
(a) Dr. Proudie.
(b) Dr. Harding.
(c) No one.
(d) Mrs. Proudie.
4. Who becomes warden of Hiram's Hospital?
(a) Mr. Quiverful.
(b) Mr. Stanhope.
(c) Dr. Harding.
(d) Mr. Slope.
5. What angers Mrs. Proudie at the party in Chapter 11?
(a) Her dress gets torn.
(b) She spills her drink.
(c) Mr. Proudie ignores her.
(d) Her couch is stained.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dr. Proudie most associated with?
2. What do the Proudies do when they return from London in Chapter 10?
3. How does Eleanor Harding feel about Mr. Slope's proposed Sunday school?
4. What does the church leadership do after Mr. Slope's sermon?
5. In Chapter 6, who preaches at the church in Barchester as part of a challenge?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)