|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is revealed about Mr. Slope and the wardenship of Hiram's Hospital in Chapter 14?
(a) That he secretly raised the salary of the warden.
(b) That he wants the position of warden himself.
(c) That he is working to eliminate the position of warden.
(d) That he convinced Dr. Harding to turn down the wardenship.
2. In Chapter 4, how are Mr. Slope's religious beliefs described?
(c) New age.
3. In Chapter 3, who is described as controlling what Dr. Proudie does?
(b) Mrs. Proudie.
(c) Mr. Slope.
4. Who can go to Hiram's Hospital?
(a) Ill statesmen.
(c) Retired men.
(d) The mentally ill.
5. Where does the Proudie family prefer to live?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is meant to run Hiram's Hospital?
2. Dr. Stanhope and his wife lead what type of lifestyle?
3. Why does Mr. Slope discuss the position of warden with Dr. Harding?
4. Why does Madeleine, "the signora", arrive late in Chapter 10?
5. Where is Mr. Slope a tutor?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)