|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Proudies go after Mr. Slope's sermon?
2. When does "Barchester Towers" begin?
3. How does the Archdeacon feel about the Proudies when he meets them in Chapter 5?
(a) He is unsure they will succeed.
(b) He disapproves of them.
(c) He has no opinion of them.
(d) He approves of them.
4. Who can go to Hiram's Hospital?
(a) Retired men.
(b) The mentally ill.
(d) Ill statesmen.
5. What has Dr. Stanhope done while collecting his salary from the church?
(a) Lived in Italy.
(c) Run another church.
(d) Worked as an accountant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Proudie family prefer to live?
2. Where is Mr. Slope a tutor?
3. In Chapter 1, what position needs to be filled?
4. Who does Mr. Slope visit in Chapter 8?
5. Dr. Stanhope and his wife lead what type of lifestyle?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)