|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is meant to run Hiram's Hospital?
(a) A nun.
(b) A warden.
(c) A priest.
(d) The King.
2. When does "Barchester Towers" begin?
3. How does the Archdeacon feel about the Proudies when he meets them in Chapter 5?
(a) He disapproves of them.
(b) He is unsure they will succeed.
(c) He approves of them.
(d) He has no opinion of them.
4. Where do the Proudies go after Mr. Slope's sermon?
5. Who is Dr. Proudie most associated with?
(a) Church goers and townspeople.
(b) Merchants and traders.
(c) Royal families and Parliament.
(d) Other doctors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Slope feel he will have power in Barchester?
2. What do the Proudies do when they return from London in Chapter 10?
3. In Chapter 6, who preaches at the church in Barchester as part of a challenge?
4. Who gets to select the warden of Hiram's Hospital?
5. What does the church leadership do after Mr. Slope's sermon?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)