|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mr. Slope a tutor?
2. How many children do the Stanhopes have?
3. What do the Proudies do when they return from London in Chapter 10?
(a) Move to a new house.
(b) Invite the Stanhopes over.
(c) Confront the church officials.
(d) Throw a party.
4. When does "Barchester Towers" begin?
5. Who is Dr. Proudie most associated with?
(a) Royal families and Parliament.
(b) Other doctors.
(c) Church goers and townspeople.
(d) Merchants and traders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Archdeacon feel he represents?
2. Who can go to Hiram's Hospital?
3. How does Mrs. Proudie respond to Mr. Slope's sermon?
4. Who gets to select the warden of Hiram's Hospital?
5. What does the church leadership do after Mr. Slope's sermon?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)