|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the Archdeacon and Mr. Harding alike?
(a) They are both conservative.
(b) They are both only children.
(c) They are both preachers.
(d) They are both liberal.
2. What does the church leadership do after Mr. Slope's sermon?
(a) They pay Mr. Slope to preach again.
(b) They ban Mr. Slope from preaching.
(c) They find Mr. Slope a job in another town.
(d) They have Mr. Slope write for them.
3. In Chapter 6, who preaches at the church in Barchester as part of a challenge?
(a) The Archdeacon.
(b) Mr. Slope.
(c) Dr. Harding.
(d) Mr. Proudie.
4. In Chapter 4, how are Mr. Slope's religious beliefs described?
(b) New age.
5. When does "Barchester Towers" begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Proudies go after Mr. Slope's sermon?
2. Who is Dr. Proudie most associated with?
3. Dr. Stanhope and his wife lead what type of lifestyle?
4. Where does the Proudie family prefer to live?
5. What do the Proudies do when they return from London in Chapter 10?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)