|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what position needs to be filled?
(a) Town Priest.
(b) Bishop of Barchester.
(c) King of England.
2. Who does the Archdeacon want as warden of Hiram's Hospital?
(b) Dr. Harding.
(c) Mr. Slope.
(d) Mrs. Proudie.
3. Why does Madeleine, "the signora", arrive late in Chapter 10?
(a) To prove her point.
(b) Because she was lost.
(c) Because she's always running late.
(d) To make a scene.
4. Where do the Proudies go after Mr. Slope's sermon?
5. In Chapter 6, who preaches at the church in Barchester as part of a challenge?
(a) Dr. Harding.
(b) Mr. Slope.
(c) Mr. Proudie.
(d) The Archdeacon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Proudie family prefer to live?
2. Who is meant to run Hiram's Hospital?
3. What has Dr. Stanhope done while collecting his salary from the church?
4. In Chapter 6, what does the Archdeacon feel the church of Barchester needs?
5. What does the church leadership do after Mr. Slope's sermon?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)