|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who can go to Hiram's Hospital?
(b) Retired men.
(c) Ill statesmen.
(d) The mentally ill.
2. What has Dr. Stanhope done while collecting his salary from the church?
(a) Worked as an accountant.
(c) Lived in Italy.
(d) Run another church.
3. Where do the Proudies go after Mr. Slope's sermon?
4. Who is meant to run Hiram's Hospital?
(a) A warden.
(b) A nun.
(c) The King.
(d) A priest.
5. How are the Archdeacon and Mr. Harding alike?
(a) They are both preachers.
(b) They are both conservative.
(c) They are both only children.
(d) They are both liberal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Mr. Slope a tutor?
2. In Chapter 1, what position needs to be filled?
3. When does "Barchester Towers" begin?
4. In Chapter 6, who preaches at the church in Barchester as part of a challenge?
5. Who does the Archdeacon want as warden of Hiram's Hospital?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)