|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Proudie family prefer to live?
2. In Chapter 3, who is described as controlling what Dr. Proudie does?
(c) Mrs. Proudie.
(d) Mr. Slope.
3. Who does Mr. Slope visit in Chapter 8?
(a) The Archdeacon.
(b) The Proudies.
(c) Dr. Harding's daughters.
(d) No one.
4. In Chapter 4, how are Mr. Slope's religious beliefs described?
(c) New age.
5. How does Mrs. Proudie respond to Mr. Slope's sermon?
(a) She didn't hear the sermon.
(b) She agrees with him.
(c) She thought it was just a joke.
(d) She disagrees with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dr. Proudie most associated with?
2. In Chapter 2, what makes Dr. Harding scandalous?
3. In Chapter 7, what do the townspeople of Barchester think about Mr. Slope?
4. In Chapter 6, who preaches at the church in Barchester as part of a challenge?
5. Why does Mr. Slope feel he will have power in Barchester?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)