|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who can go to Hiram's Hospital?
(b) Retired men.
(c) The mentally ill.
(d) Ill statesmen.
2. Who gets to select the warden of Hiram's Hospital?
(a) The King.
(b) The Archdeacon.
(c) The Bishop.
3. When does "Barchester Towers" begin?
4. In Chapter 2, what makes Dr. Harding scandalous?
(a) People worried he had a girlfriend.
(b) People thought he had killed a man.
(c) People thought he made too much money.
(d) People thought he had been lying.
5. Where does the Proudie family prefer to live?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what do the townspeople of Barchester think about Mr. Slope?
2. What does the church leadership do after Mr. Slope's sermon?
3. In Chapter 1, what position needs to be filled?
4. What does the Archdeacon feel he represents?
5. In Chapter 4, how are Mr. Slope's religious beliefs described?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)