|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Proudie respond to Mr. Slope's sermon?
(a) She disagrees with him.
(b) She agrees with him.
(c) She didn't hear the sermon.
(d) She thought it was just a joke.
2. Who is meant to run Hiram's Hospital?
(a) A priest.
(b) The King.
(c) A warden.
(d) A nun.
3. Where does the Proudie family prefer to live?
4. In Chapter 4, how are Mr. Slope's religious beliefs described?
(b) New age.
5. What do the Proudies do when they return from London in Chapter 10?
(a) Confront the church officials.
(b) Throw a party.
(c) Invite the Stanhopes over.
(d) Move to a new house.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what position needs to be filled?
2. In Chapter 3, who is described as controlling what Dr. Proudie does?
3. In Chapter 2, what makes Dr. Harding scandalous?
4. Who is Dr. Proudie most associated with?
5. In Chapter 7, what do the townspeople of Barchester think about Mr. Slope?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)