|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, who preaches at the church in Barchester as part of a challenge?
(a) Dr. Harding.
(b) The Archdeacon.
(c) Mr. Proudie.
(d) Mr. Slope.
2. Where does the Proudie family prefer to live?
3. Dr. Stanhope and his wife lead what type of lifestyle?
(a) One of hard work and dedication.
(b) One of parties and wastefulness.
(c) One of activity and involvement.
(d) One of luxury and idleness.
4. How are the Archdeacon and Mr. Harding alike?
(a) They are both conservative.
(b) They are both liberal.
(c) They are both only children.
(d) They are both preachers.
5. Who is Dr. Proudie most associated with?
(a) Merchants and traders.
(b) Other doctors.
(c) Church goers and townspeople.
(d) Royal families and Parliament.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what position needs to be filled?
2. What does the Archdeacon feel he represents?
3. How many children do the Stanhopes have?
4. Who can go to Hiram's Hospital?
5. Who gets to select the warden of Hiram's Hospital?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)