|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children do the Stanhopes have?
2. Where do the Proudies go after Mr. Slope's sermon?
3. Where does the Proudie family prefer to live?
4. How does the Archdeacon feel about the Proudies when he meets them in Chapter 5?
(a) He has no opinion of them.
(b) He disapproves of them.
(c) He approves of them.
(d) He is unsure they will succeed.
5. During the debate over Sabbath schools in Chapter 5, what does the Archdeacon think of Mrs. Proudie's opinion?
(a) He thinks she is correct.
(b) He thinks she is misguided.
(c) He thinks she is ignorant.
(d) He thinks she shouldn't have one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Slope feel he will have power in Barchester?
2. In Chapter 6, what does the Archdeacon feel the church of Barchester needs?
3. Dr. Stanhope and his wife lead what type of lifestyle?
4. What do the Proudies do when they return from London in Chapter 10?
5. What does the Archdeacon feel he represents?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)