|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Archdeacon want as warden of Hiram's Hospital?
(a) Dr. Harding.
(c) Mrs. Proudie.
(d) Mr. Slope.
2. In Chapter 1, who dies?
(a) Dr. Grantly, Sr.
(b) The Archdeacon.
(c) Dr. Harding.
(d) Dr. Proudie.
3. What does the Archdeacon feel he represents?
(a) Liberal movements.
(b) The Parliament.
(c) High church tradition.
(d) The common man.
4. How many children do the Stanhopes have?
5. In Chapter 4, how are Mr. Slope's religious beliefs described?
(a) New age.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Mr. Slope a tutor?
2. How are the Archdeacon and Mr. Harding alike?
3. Who is meant to run Hiram's Hospital?
4. In Chapter 6, who preaches at the church in Barchester as part of a challenge?
5. What has Dr. Stanhope done while collecting his salary from the church?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)