Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what does the Archdeacon feel the church of Barchester needs?
(b) A new congregation.
2. What do the men do when Dr. Harding and Eleanor visit the Archdeacon?
(a) They discuss what to do about Mr. Arabin.
(b) They go to inspect the church.
(c) They start plotting against Mr. Slope.
(d) They stay home to talk.
3. In Chapter 26, who meets to discuss the wardenship?
(a) Mr. Slope and Mrs. Proudie.
(b) Mr. Slope and Mrs. Quiverful.
(c) The Proudies and Mr. Slope.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Proudie.
4. What angers Mrs. Proudie at the party in Chapter 11?
(a) Mr. Proudie ignores her.
(b) Her dress gets torn.
(c) She spills her drink.
(d) Her couch is stained.
5. What does the church leadership do after Mr. Slope's sermon?
(a) They have Mr. Slope write for them.
(b) They ban Mr. Slope from preaching.
(c) They find Mr. Slope a job in another town.
(d) They pay Mr. Slope to preach again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Mr. Slope a tutor?
2. What makes Mr. Slope's relationship with the signora complicated?
3. Who does Eleanor defend in Chapter 18 when she discusses the wardenship with her father and the Archdeacon?
4. How does Eleanor Harding feel about Mr. Slope's proposed Sunday school?
5. How does the Archdeacon feel about the Proudies when he meets them in Chapter 5?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)