|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the deanery pay?
(a) 100 a year.
(b) 2000 a year.
(c) 1200 a year.
(d) 200 a year.
2. Who does Dr. Harding go to in order to discuss the issue of Sunday school?
(a) The Bishop.
(b) Mrs. Proudie.
(c) The Archdeacon.
(d) Mr. Slope.
3. How does Mr. Slope feel toward Eleanor after declaring his love for her?
(a) He feels negatively toward her.
(b) He feels sad.
(c) He feels more in love than ever.
(d) He feels confused.
4. Who gets the job of preaching at St. Ewolds?
(a) Mr. Slope.
(b) The Bishop.
(c) Mr. Arabin.
(d) The Archdeacon.
5. How does Mr. Arabin respond when he hears that Eleanor might marry Mr. Slope?
(a) He writes Eleanor.
(b) He visits Mr. Slope.
(c) He writes the Bishop.
(d) He visits Eleanor.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 24, who does the Archdeacon ask for help with the wardenship?
2. Who does Eleanor want to move in with her?
3. What is revealed about Mr. Slope and the wardenship of Hiram's Hospital in Chapter 14?
4. In Chapter 13, what does Mrs. Grantly tell Dr. Harding that she suspects about Mr. Slope?
5. Who does Mr. Slope visit to discuss the wardenship in Chapter 24?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)