|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Bishop treat Mr. Slope at the Thorne's party?
(a) The Bishop slights Mr. Slope.
(b) The Bishop hits Mr. Slope.
(c) The Bishop is kind to Mr. Slope.
(d) The Bishop mocks Mr. Slope.
2. What is the Archdeacon's home known as?
3. How long does it take Mr. Arabin and Eleanor to announce their engagement?
(a) A few hours.
(b) A few months.
(c) A few weeks.
(d) A few days.
4. Who does the Archdeacon want as warden of Hiram's Hospital?
(b) Dr. Harding.
(c) Mrs. Proudie.
(d) Mr. Slope.
5. Where does the Proudie family prefer to live?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Proudies go after Mr. Slope's sermon?
2. What does the deanery pay?
3. What does Mr. Arabin tell the Archdeacon about Eleanor in Chapter 34?
4. How does Mr. Arabin feel about reform in the church?
5. How is Mr. Arabin described in terms of his religion?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)