|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many possible candidates for the deanery does the Prime Minister consider?
2. How long does it take Mr. Arabin and Eleanor to announce their engagement?
(a) A few weeks.
(b) A few days.
(c) A few months.
(d) A few hours.
3. Who does Mr. Slope visit to discuss the wardenship in Chapter 24?
(a) Dr. Gwynne.
(b) Mrs. Proudie.
(c) Dr. Harding.
(d) Mr. Quiverful.
4. When the Bishop confronts Mrs. Proudie about the position of warden, what happens?
(a) He concedes to her opinion.
(b) He changes her mind.
(c) He left the room angrily.
(d) He feels he got nowhere with her.
5. How does Eleanor Harding feel about Mr. Slope's proposed Sunday school?
(a) She has no opinion.
(b) She disapproves of it.
(c) She wants to teach it.
(d) She approves of it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Mr. Arabin?
2. Who supports Mr. Slope in his quest for the deanery?
3. How does Mr. Slope lose some of his favoritism in the quest for the deanery?
4. How is Mr. Arabin described in terms of his religion?
5. In Chapter 30, what does Mr. Arabin realize about Eleanor?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)