|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is first in the Harding family to learn that Dr. Harding has the wardenship?
(b) Dr. Harding.
(c) Mrs. Harding.
2. Who gets to select the warden of Hiram's Hospital?
(a) The Archdeacon.
(b) The King.
(d) The Bishop.
3. How does Miss Thorne feel about her matchmaking plan?
4. Where does the Proudie family prefer to live?
5. What does the church leadership do after Mr. Slope's sermon?
(a) They find Mr. Slope a job in another town.
(b) They pay Mr. Slope to preach again.
(c) They have Mr. Slope write for them.
(d) They ban Mr. Slope from preaching.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Arabin feel when he stays with the Archdeacon?
2. Who is appointed warden of Hiram's Hospital?
3. In Chapter 17, who does Mrs. Proudie want for the wardenship of Hiram's Hospital?
4. Who does the Archbishop feel is capable of being Dean of Barchester Cathedral?
5. In Chapter 3, who is described as controlling what Dr. Proudie does?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)