|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the party in Chapter 33?
(a) The Stanhope's house.
(b) The Bishop's house.
(c) Mr. Slope's cousin's house.
(d) The Thorne estate.
2. After talking with Mr. Arabin at the Thorne's party, how does the signora feel about Mr. Arabin?
3. Who is first in the Harding family to learn that Dr. Harding has the wardenship?
(b) Mrs. Harding.
(d) Dr. Harding.
4. Who does Mr. Arabin meet at a party at the Stanhope's in Chapter 24?
(a) The signora.
(b) The Archdeacon.
(c) His cousin.
(d) The Bishop.
5. In Chapter 13, what does Mrs. Grantly tell Dr. Harding that she suspects about Mr. Slope?
(a) That Mr. Slope is stealing Dr. Harding's money.
(b) That Mr. Slope is bribing the congregation.
(c) That Mr. Slope is trying to harm her.
(d) That Mr. Slope is trying to marry Eleanor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the signora say that Mr. Slope must do to prove his love?
2. Why does Mrs. Proudie say that Mr. Slope will be fired?
3. What do Mr. Stanhope and Charlotte discover about Bertie when they go through paperwork in Chapter 19?
4. When the Bishop confronts Mrs. Proudie about the position of warden, what happens?
5. Who upstages the signora's entrance at the Thorne's party?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)