|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Archdeacon's home known as?
2. Where does Miss Thorne invite Mr. Arabin and Eleanor?
(a) To her house.
(b) A small town next to Barchester.
3. Why does Mrs. Proudie say that Mr. Slope will be fired?
(a) Because he has a poor work ethic.
(b) Because the people of Barchester voted him out.
(c) Because he wants to be Dean.
(d) Because of his relationship with the signora.
4. In Chapter 17, who does Mrs. Proudie want for the wardenship of Hiram's Hospital?
(a) Mr. Slope.
(b) Dr. Harding.
(c) Mr. Proudie.
(d) Mr. Quiverful.
5. How does Mr. Arabin feel about reform in the church?
(a) He ignores it.
(b) He believes a little reform is good.
(c) He is against it.
(d) He is for it.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 29, who comes to see Eleanor to discuss her relationship with Mr. Slope?
2. Who does the Archdeacon want as warden of Hiram's Hospital?
3. How does Dr. Harding feel about Mr. Slope's romantic interest in Eleanor?
4. Who gets the job of preaching at St. Ewolds?
5. Who does Eleanor want to move in with her?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)