|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dr. Proudie most associated with?
(a) Royal families and Parliament.
(b) Other doctors.
(c) Merchants and traders.
(d) Church goers and townspeople.
2. Who does the Archdeacon want as warden of Hiram's Hospital?
(a) Dr. Harding.
(b) Mr. Slope.
(c) Mrs. Proudie.
3. Where does the Proudie family prefer to live?
4. How does Eleanor Harding feel about Mr. Slope's proposed Sunday school?
(a) She disapproves of it.
(b) She wants to teach it.
(c) She approves of it.
(d) She has no opinion.
5. What does the Archdeacon say will happen if Mr. Slope marries Eleanor?
(a) Mr. Slope will have to find the hidden money.
(b) Mr. Slope will never be welcome in the family.
(c) Mr. Slope will have to get a new job.
(d) They will have to move far away.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Bishop confronts Mrs. Proudie about the position of warden, what happens?
2. Who does Dr. Harding go to in order to discuss the issue of Sunday school?
3. What is revealed about Mr. Slope and the wardenship of Hiram's Hospital in Chapter 14?
4. Who does Mr. Slope visit in Chapter 8?
5. Why does Madeleine, "the signora", arrive late in Chapter 10?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)