|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, how are Mr. Slope's religious beliefs described?
(d) New age.
2. What happens to the Archdeacon's meeting with the Bishop about the wardenship in Chapter 18?
(a) It was one-sided.
(b) It was denied.
(c) It was delayed.
(d) It was interrupted.
3. Dr. Stanhope and his wife lead what type of lifestyle?
(a) One of activity and involvement.
(b) One of hard work and dedication.
(c) One of parties and wastefulness.
(d) One of luxury and idleness.
4. Who does the Archdeacon want as warden of Hiram's Hospital?
(b) Dr. Harding.
(c) Mrs. Proudie.
(d) Mr. Slope.
5. Who gets to select the warden of Hiram's Hospital?
(a) The Bishop.
(b) The King.
(c) The Archdeacon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Slope visit in Chapter 8?
2. What is revealed about Mr. Slope and the wardenship of Hiram's Hospital in Chapter 14?
3. In Chapter 13, what does Mrs. Grantly tell Dr. Harding that she suspects about Mr. Slope?
4. In Chapter 17, who does Mrs. Proudie want for the wardenship of Hiram's Hospital?
5. Where is Mr. Slope a tutor?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)