|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eleanor Harding feel about Mr. Slope's proposed Sunday school?
(a) She wants to teach it.
(b) She has no opinion.
(c) She disapproves of it.
(d) She approves of it.
2. Who gets to select the warden of Hiram's Hospital?
(a) The King.
(b) The Archdeacon.
(d) The Bishop.
3. What happens to the Archdeacon's meeting with the Bishop about the wardenship in Chapter 18?
(a) It was denied.
(b) It was one-sided.
(c) It was delayed.
(d) It was interrupted.
4. Dr. Stanhope and his wife lead what type of lifestyle?
(a) One of luxury and idleness.
(b) One of parties and wastefulness.
(c) One of activity and involvement.
(d) One of hard work and dedication.
5. Where is Mr. Slope a tutor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is revealed about Mr. Slope and the wardenship of Hiram's Hospital in Chapter 14?
2. What do the Proudies do when they return from London in Chapter 10?
3. In Chapter 17, what does Mrs. Proudie tell Mr. Slope her role is?
4. Who does Eleanor defend in Chapter 18 when she discusses the wardenship with her father and the Archdeacon?
5. What does the church leadership do after Mr. Slope's sermon?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)