|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children do the Stanhopes have?
2. Why does Mr. Slope feel he will have power in Barchester?
(a) Because the Proudies will give it to him.
(b) Because he is more charismatic than the Proudies.
(c) Because the Proudies don't act on their power.
(d) Because the Proudies will be in London.
3. Who gets to select the warden of Hiram's Hospital?
(a) The Bishop.
(b) The King.
(c) The Archdeacon.
4. In Chapter 4, how are Mr. Slope's religious beliefs described?
(b) New age.
5. Where do the Proudies go after Mr. Slope's sermon?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Mr. Slope a tutor?
2. What happens to the Archdeacon's meeting with the Bishop about the wardenship in Chapter 18?
3. How does Eleanor Harding feel about Mr. Slope's proposed Sunday school?
4. Where does the Proudie family prefer to live?
5. When the Bishop confronts Mrs. Proudie about the position of warden, what happens?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)