|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Proudie family prefer to live?
2. Who is Dr. Proudie most associated with?
(a) Church goers and townspeople.
(b) Merchants and traders.
(c) Other doctors.
(d) Royal families and Parliament.
3. In Chapter 17, who does Mrs. Proudie want for the wardenship of Hiram's Hospital?
(a) Mr. Quiverful.
(b) Mr. Proudie.
(c) Dr. Harding.
(d) Mr. Slope.
4. In Chapter 17, what does Mrs. Proudie tell Mr. Slope her role is?
(a) The unquestioned master.
(b) The decider.
(c) The silent supporter.
(d) The power behind the throne.
5. What is the Archdeacon's home known as?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Dr. Stanhope done while collecting his salary from the church?
2. Who does the Archdeacon want as warden of Hiram's Hospital?
3. Who gets the job of preaching at St. Ewolds?
4. Who gets to select the warden of Hiram's Hospital?
5. What does the church leadership do after Mr. Slope's sermon?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)