|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Proudie family prefer to live?
2. Where do the Proudies go after Mr. Slope's sermon?
3. Who does Mr. Slope visit in Chapter 8?
(a) The Proudies.
(b) The Archdeacon.
(c) No one.
(d) Dr. Harding's daughters.
4. What does the Archdeacon say will happen if Mr. Slope marries Eleanor?
(a) They will have to move far away.
(b) Mr. Slope will have to find the hidden money.
(c) Mr. Slope will never be welcome in the family.
(d) Mr. Slope will have to get a new job.
5. What is the Archdeacon's home known as?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dr. Harding go to in order to discuss the issue of Sunday school?
2. In Chapter 7, what do the townspeople of Barchester think about Mr. Slope?
3. How many children do the Stanhopes have?
4. Why does Madeleine, "the signora", arrive late in Chapter 10?
5. In Chapter 17, who does Mrs. Proudie want for the wardenship of Hiram's Hospital?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)