|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Proudies go after Mr. Slope's sermon?
2. What is the Archdeacon's home known as?
3. What do the Proudies do when they return from London in Chapter 10?
(a) Throw a party.
(b) Invite the Stanhopes over.
(c) Move to a new house.
(d) Confront the church officials.
4. What does the Archdeacon say will happen if Mr. Slope marries Eleanor?
(a) They will have to move far away.
(b) Mr. Slope will have to get a new job.
(c) Mr. Slope will never be welcome in the family.
(d) Mr. Slope will have to find the hidden money.
5. In Chapter 17, what does Mrs. Proudie tell Mr. Slope her role is?
(a) The silent supporter.
(b) The decider.
(c) The power behind the throne.
(d) The unquestioned master.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Mr. Slope a tutor?
2. In Chapter 3, who is described as controlling what Dr. Proudie does?
3. When the Bishop confronts Mrs. Proudie about the position of warden, what happens?
4. Where does the Proudie family prefer to live?
5. Who is Dr. Proudie most associated with?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)