|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Archdeacon say will happen if Mr. Slope marries Eleanor?
(a) Mr. Slope will never be welcome in the family.
(b) Mr. Slope will have to get a new job.
(c) Mr. Slope will have to find the hidden money.
(d) They will have to move far away.
2. What does the church leadership do after Mr. Slope's sermon?
(a) They pay Mr. Slope to preach again.
(b) They ban Mr. Slope from preaching.
(c) They find Mr. Slope a job in another town.
(d) They have Mr. Slope write for them.
3. In Chapter 3, who is described as controlling what Dr. Proudie does?
(b) Mrs. Proudie.
(c) Mr. Slope.
4. In Chapter 4, how are Mr. Slope's religious beliefs described?
(c) New age.
5. Where does the Proudie family prefer to live?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 17, what does Mrs. Proudie tell Mr. Slope her role is?
2. What is revealed about Mr. Slope and the wardenship of Hiram's Hospital in Chapter 14?
3. Dr. Stanhope and his wife lead what type of lifestyle?
4. What has Dr. Stanhope done while collecting his salary from the church?
5. Who gets to select the warden of Hiram's Hospital?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)