|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, who is described as controlling what Dr. Proudie does?
(a) Mr. Slope.
(b) Mrs. Proudie.
2. How many children do the Stanhopes have?
3. Why does Madeleine, "the signora", arrive late in Chapter 10?
(a) To prove her point.
(b) Because she's always running late.
(c) To make a scene.
(d) Because she was lost.
4. What is the Archdeacon's home known as?
5. Who gets the job of preaching at St. Ewolds?
(a) Mr. Arabin.
(b) The Archdeacon.
(c) The Bishop.
(d) Mr. Slope.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Proudie family prefer to live?
2. Who is Dr. Proudie most associated with?
3. When the Bishop confronts Mrs. Proudie about the position of warden, what happens?
4. What has Dr. Stanhope done while collecting his salary from the church?
5. What happens to the Archdeacon's meeting with the Bishop about the wardenship in Chapter 18?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)