|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is revealed about Mr. Slope and the wardenship of Hiram's Hospital in Chapter 14?
(a) That he secretly raised the salary of the warden.
(b) That he convinced Dr. Harding to turn down the wardenship.
(c) That he is working to eliminate the position of warden.
(d) That he wants the position of warden himself.
2. Who gets to select the warden of Hiram's Hospital?
(b) The Bishop.
(c) The King.
(d) The Archdeacon.
3. How does Mr. Arabin feel when he stays with the Archdeacon?
(a) Worried and upset.
(b) Intelligent and lucky.
(c) Alone and isolated.
(d) Confident and powerful.
4. What does the Archdeacon say will happen if Mr. Slope marries Eleanor?
(a) Mr. Slope will have to find the hidden money.
(b) Mr. Slope will have to get a new job.
(c) Mr. Slope will never be welcome in the family.
(d) They will have to move far away.
5. Where do the Proudies go after Mr. Slope's sermon?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Arabin feel about reform in the church?
2. How old is Mr. Arabin?
3. What does the church leadership do after Mr. Slope's sermon?
4. What does Mr. Arabin tell the Archdeacon about Eleanor in Chapter 34?
5. Where is the party in Chapter 33?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)