|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Arabin feel about reform in the church?
(a) He is for it.
(b) He believes a little reform is good.
(c) He ignores it.
(d) He is against it.
2. When Eleanor talks to Bertie about Mr. Slope, what do they agree on?
(a) That they will disagree about Mr. Slope.
(b) That Mr. Slope is right.
(c) That Mr. Slope is not trustworthy.
(d) That Mr. Slope confuses them.
3. Who gets to select the warden of Hiram's Hospital?
(b) The Bishop.
(c) The Archdeacon.
(d) The King.
4. What makes the Archdeacon feel that Eleanor has disgraced herself?
(a) Because she gambled away her money.
(b) Because she receives letters from Mr. Slope.
(c) Because she has been dating two men.
(d) Because she is friends with the signora.
5. Where do the Proudies go after Mr. Slope's sermon?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dr. Harding feel about Mr. Slope's romantic interest in Eleanor?
2. What does the Archdeacon say will happen if Mr. Slope marries Eleanor?
3. Who gets the job of preaching at St. Ewolds?
4. Who does Mr. Slope visit in Chapter 8?
5. What do Mr. Stanhope and Charlotte discover about Bertie when they go through paperwork in Chapter 19?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)