|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is first in the Harding family to learn that Dr. Harding has the wardenship?
(a) Mrs. Harding.
(d) Dr. Harding.
2. Where is the party in Chapter 33?
(a) The Thorne estate.
(b) The Stanhope's house.
(c) The Bishop's house.
(d) Mr. Slope's cousin's house.
3. How does Eleanor Harding feel about Mr. Slope's proposed Sunday school?
(a) She has no opinion.
(b) She disapproves of it.
(c) She wants to teach it.
(d) She approves of it.
4. How does Mr. Arabin feel about reform in the church?
(a) He is against it.
(b) He ignores it.
(c) He believes a little reform is good.
(d) He is for it.
5. How old is Mr. Arabin?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 27, why can't Mr. Slope arrange a meeting with Dr. Harding?
2. What does Mr. Arabin tell the Archdeacon about Eleanor in Chapter 34?
3. What makes the Archdeacon feel that Eleanor has disgraced herself?
4. How is Mr. Arabin described in terms of his religion?
5. In Chapter 13, what does Mrs. Grantly tell Dr. Harding that she suspects about Mr. Slope?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)