|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gets the job of preaching at St. Ewolds?
(a) Mr. Arabin.
(b) Mr. Slope.
(c) The Bishop.
(d) The Archdeacon.
2. Why does Mrs. Proudie feel that Mr. Slope cannot be Dean of Barchester Cathedral?
(a) Because the Archdeacon is against him.
(b) Because he does not have enough influence.
(c) Because his sermons are terrible.
(d) Because he does not have enough money.
3. In Chapter 33, who is Eleanor anxious to forgive?
(a) Charlotte Stanhope.
(b) Bertie Stanhope.
(c) Mr. Slope.
(d) Mr. Arabin.
4. In Chapter 13, what does Mrs. Grantly tell Dr. Harding that she suspects about Mr. Slope?
(a) That Mr. Slope is trying to harm her.
(b) That Mr. Slope is stealing Dr. Harding's money.
(c) That Mr. Slope is bribing the congregation.
(d) That Mr. Slope is trying to marry Eleanor.
5. How does Eleanor Harding feel about Mr. Slope's proposed Sunday school?
(a) She wants to teach it.
(b) She has no opinion.
(c) She disapproves of it.
(d) She approves of it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Arabin feel when he stays with the Archdeacon?
2. What do Mr. Stanhope and Charlotte discover about Bertie when they go through paperwork in Chapter 19?
3. How is Mr. Arabin described in terms of his religion?
4. What is revealed about Mr. Slope and the wardenship of Hiram's Hospital in Chapter 14?
5. How does Dr. Harding feel about Mr. Slope's romantic interest in Eleanor?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)