|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Bishop visit with the Archbishop to discuss the deanery?
(d) The Thorne estate.
2. How is Mr. Arabin described in terms of his religion?
(a) A quiet preacher.
(b) A well-established author.
(c) A rising star.
(d) A fierce debater.
3. How does Eleanor Harding feel about Mr. Slope's proposed Sunday school?
(a) She approves of it.
(b) She has no opinion.
(c) She disapproves of it.
(d) She wants to teach it.
4. Who gets the job of preaching at St. Ewolds?
(a) The Archdeacon.
(b) The Bishop.
(c) Mr. Arabin.
(d) Mr. Slope.
5. How old is Mr. Arabin?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 33, who is Eleanor anxious to forgive?
2. How does Mr. Arabin feel when he stays with the Archdeacon?
3. How does Mr. Arabin feel about reform in the church?
4. Who gets to select the warden of Hiram's Hospital?
5. How does Dr. Harding feel about Mr. Slope's romantic interest in Eleanor?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)