|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the church leadership do after Mr. Slope's sermon?
(a) They have Mr. Slope write for them.
(b) They pay Mr. Slope to preach again.
(c) They find Mr. Slope a job in another town.
(d) They ban Mr. Slope from preaching.
2. In Chapter 13, what does Mrs. Grantly tell Dr. Harding that she suspects about Mr. Slope?
(a) That Mr. Slope is stealing Dr. Harding's money.
(b) That Mr. Slope is bribing the congregation.
(c) That Mr. Slope is trying to harm her.
(d) That Mr. Slope is trying to marry Eleanor.
3. Who does Mr. Slope visit in Chapter 8?
(a) Dr. Harding's daughters.
(b) The Proudies.
(c) No one.
(d) The Archdeacon.
4. What does the signora say that Mr. Slope must do to prove his love?
(a) Give up his ambitions.
(b) Challenge the Bishop for his title.
(c) Give the wardenship to Mr. Quiverful.
(d) Tell Eleanor about her.
5. How old is Mr. Arabin?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Proudie feel that Mr. Slope cannot be Dean of Barchester Cathedral?
2. Where does the Bishop visit with the Archbishop to discuss the deanery?
3. When Eleanor talks to Bertie about Mr. Slope, what do they agree on?
4. Who gets to select the warden of Hiram's Hospital?
5. How does Mr. Arabin feel when he stays with the Archdeacon?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)