|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Eleanor talks to Bertie about Mr. Slope, what do they agree on?
(a) That Mr. Slope is right.
(b) That they will disagree about Mr. Slope.
(c) That Mr. Slope is not trustworthy.
(d) That Mr. Slope confuses them.
2. Who does the Archdeacon want as warden of Hiram's Hospital?
(a) Dr. Harding.
(b) Mr. Slope.
(c) Mrs. Proudie.
3. What do Mr. Stanhope and Charlotte discover about Bertie when they go through paperwork in Chapter 19?
(a) That he has been seeing two women.
(b) That he has come into money.
(c) That he is planning on moving again.
(d) That he has accumulated debt.
4. How does Mr. Arabin feel about reform in the church?
(a) He is against it.
(b) He believes a little reform is good.
(c) He ignores it.
(d) He is for it.
5. How old is Mr. Arabin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is revealed about Mr. Slope and the wardenship of Hiram's Hospital in Chapter 14?
2. In Chapter 27, why can't Mr. Slope arrange a meeting with Dr. Harding?
3. Who gets the job of preaching at St. Ewolds?
4. Who does Dr. Harding go to in order to discuss the issue of Sunday school?
5. How does Dr. Harding feel about Mr. Slope's romantic interest in Eleanor?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)