|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Slope visit in Chapter 8?
(a) The Proudies.
(b) Dr. Harding's daughters.
(c) The Archdeacon.
(d) No one.
2. Who is first in the Harding family to learn that Dr. Harding has the wardenship?
(a) Dr. Harding.
(b) Mrs. Harding.
3. How old is Mr. Arabin?
4. What does the signora say that Mr. Slope must do to prove his love?
(a) Tell Eleanor about her.
(b) Challenge the Bishop for his title.
(c) Give up his ambitions.
(d) Give the wardenship to Mr. Quiverful.
5. After being unable to arrange a meeting with Dr. Harding, what does Mr. Slope do?
(a) Give the wardenship to Mr. Quiverful.
(b) Resign from his position.
(c) Write a letter to the signora.
(d) Write a letter to Eleanor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Archdeacon want as warden of Hiram's Hospital?
2. Where is the party in Chapter 33?
3. How does Mr. Arabin feel about reform in the church?
4. What does the Archdeacon say will happen if Mr. Slope marries Eleanor?
5. How is Mr. Arabin described in terms of his religion?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)