|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Arabin feel when he stays with the Archdeacon?
(a) Worried and upset.
(b) Alone and isolated.
(c) Confident and powerful.
(d) Intelligent and lucky.
2. How does Eleanor Harding feel about Mr. Slope's proposed Sunday school?
(a) She wants to teach it.
(b) She approves of it.
(c) She disapproves of it.
(d) She has no opinion.
3. What does the signora say that Mr. Slope must do to prove his love?
(a) Give the wardenship to Mr. Quiverful.
(b) Give up his ambitions.
(c) Tell Eleanor about her.
(d) Challenge the Bishop for his title.
4. Where do the Proudies go after Mr. Slope's sermon?
5. What does Mr. Arabin tell the Archdeacon about Eleanor in Chapter 34?
(a) That she wants to run away.
(b) That she is trying to marry Mr. Slope.
(c) That she stole some of his money.
(d) That she does not want to marry Mr. Slope.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 33, who is Eleanor anxious to forgive?
2. What does the Archdeacon say will happen if Mr. Slope marries Eleanor?
3. What makes the Archdeacon feel that Eleanor has disgraced herself?
4. Where is the party in Chapter 33?
5. How is Mr. Arabin described in terms of his religion?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)