|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Proudies go after Mr. Slope's sermon?
2. Who does Dr. Harding go to in order to discuss the issue of Sunday school?
(a) The Archdeacon.
(b) Mrs. Proudie.
(c) Mr. Slope.
(d) The Bishop.
3. What does the Archdeacon say will happen if Mr. Slope marries Eleanor?
(a) Mr. Slope will have to find the hidden money.
(b) They will have to move far away.
(c) Mr. Slope will have to get a new job.
(d) Mr. Slope will never be welcome in the family.
4. Who gets to select the warden of Hiram's Hospital?
(b) The King.
(c) The Bishop.
(d) The Archdeacon.
5. What does Mr. Arabin tell the Archdeacon about Eleanor in Chapter 34?
(a) That she does not want to marry Mr. Slope.
(b) That she stole some of his money.
(c) That she is trying to marry Mr. Slope.
(d) That she wants to run away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Proudie feel that Mr. Slope cannot be Dean of Barchester Cathedral?
2. What do Mr. Stanhope and Charlotte discover about Bertie when they go through paperwork in Chapter 19?
3. Who does Mr. Slope visit in Chapter 8?
4. What does the signora say that Mr. Slope must do to prove his love?
5. How does Eleanor Harding feel about Mr. Slope's proposed Sunday school?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)