|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Bishop visit with the Archbishop to discuss the deanery?
(c) The Thorne estate.
2. When Eleanor talks to Bertie about Mr. Slope, what do they agree on?
(a) That Mr. Slope confuses them.
(b) That Mr. Slope is not trustworthy.
(c) That Mr. Slope is right.
(d) That they will disagree about Mr. Slope.
3. Who does Mr. Arabin meet with in London to discuss his struggle with the Bishop?
(a) Mr. Stanhope.
(b) The Archbishop.
(c) Dr. Gwynne.
(d) Mr. Slope.
4. How does Eleanor Harding feel about Mr. Slope's proposed Sunday school?
(a) She disapproves of it.
(b) She has no opinion.
(c) She approves of it.
(d) She wants to teach it.
5. Who does Mr. Slope visit in Chapter 8?
(a) The Proudies.
(b) Dr. Harding's daughters.
(c) The Archdeacon.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Arabin feel when he stays with the Archdeacon?
2. Who does the Archdeacon want as warden of Hiram's Hospital?
3. What does Mr. Arabin tell the Archdeacon about Eleanor in Chapter 34?
4. Why does Mrs. Proudie feel that Mr. Slope cannot be Dean of Barchester Cathedral?
5. In Chapter 33, who is Eleanor anxious to forgive?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)