|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Bishop visit with the Archbishop to discuss the deanery?
(a) The Thorne estate.
2. What does the signora say that Mr. Slope must do to prove his love?
(a) Give the wardenship to Mr. Quiverful.
(b) Challenge the Bishop for his title.
(c) Give up his ambitions.
(d) Tell Eleanor about her.
3. What makes the Archdeacon feel that Eleanor has disgraced herself?
(a) Because she receives letters from Mr. Slope.
(b) Because she gambled away her money.
(c) Because she has been dating two men.
(d) Because she is friends with the signora.
4. How does Dr. Harding feel about Mr. Slope's romantic interest in Eleanor?
(a) It makes him want to resign the position of warden.
(b) It disturbs him.
(c) It confuses him.
(d) He is happy.
5. Who gets the job of preaching at St. Ewolds?
(a) The Bishop.
(b) The Archdeacon.
(c) Mr. Arabin.
(d) Mr. Slope.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Arabin feel when he stays with the Archdeacon?
2. Who does Dr. Harding go to in order to discuss the issue of Sunday school?
3. Where is the party in Chapter 33?
4. Where do the Proudies go after Mr. Slope's sermon?
5. What does Mr. Arabin tell the Archdeacon about Eleanor in Chapter 34?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)