|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 27, why can't Mr. Slope arrange a meeting with Dr. Harding?
(a) He denies Mr. Slope's invitation.
(b) He has work in London.
(c) He never gets the invitation.
(d) He is away at Plumstead.
2. How does Mr. Arabin feel about reform in the church?
(a) He is for it.
(b) He believes a little reform is good.
(c) He is against it.
(d) He ignores it.
3. Where does the Bishop visit with the Archbishop to discuss the deanery?
(c) The Thorne estate.
4. Who is first in the Harding family to learn that Dr. Harding has the wardenship?
(a) Dr. Harding.
(c) Mrs. Harding.
5. What do Mr. Stanhope and Charlotte discover about Bertie when they go through paperwork in Chapter 19?
(a) That he has been seeing two women.
(b) That he is planning on moving again.
(c) That he has accumulated debt.
(d) That he has come into money.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 33, who is Eleanor anxious to forgive?
2. In Chapter 13, what does Mrs. Grantly tell Dr. Harding that she suspects about Mr. Slope?
3. Who does Mr. Arabin meet with in London to discuss his struggle with the Bishop?
4. What does the signora say that Mr. Slope must do to prove his love?
5. Where is the party in Chapter 33?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)