|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Arabin tell the Archdeacon about Eleanor in Chapter 34?
(a) That she wants to run away.
(b) That she is trying to marry Mr. Slope.
(c) That she stole some of his money.
(d) That she does not want to marry Mr. Slope.
2. How does Eleanor Harding feel about Mr. Slope's proposed Sunday school?
(a) She disapproves of it.
(b) She approves of it.
(c) She has no opinion.
(d) She wants to teach it.
3. How old is Mr. Arabin?
4. How does Dr. Harding feel about Mr. Slope's romantic interest in Eleanor?
(a) It makes him want to resign the position of warden.
(b) He is happy.
(c) It disturbs him.
(d) It confuses him.
5. What does the Archdeacon say will happen if Mr. Slope marries Eleanor?
(a) Mr. Slope will have to get a new job.
(b) They will have to move far away.
(c) Mr. Slope will never be welcome in the family.
(d) Mr. Slope will have to find the hidden money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Proudie feel that Mr. Slope cannot be Dean of Barchester Cathedral?
2. Who does the Archdeacon want as warden of Hiram's Hospital?
3. Who is first in the Harding family to learn that Dr. Harding has the wardenship?
4. When Eleanor talks to Bertie about Mr. Slope, what do they agree on?
5. After being unable to arrange a meeting with Dr. Harding, what does Mr. Slope do?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)