|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Proudie feel that Mr. Slope cannot be Dean of Barchester Cathedral?
(a) Because he does not have enough influence.
(b) Because the Archdeacon is against him.
(c) Because his sermons are terrible.
(d) Because he does not have enough money.
2. How old is Mr. Arabin?
3. After being unable to arrange a meeting with Dr. Harding, what does Mr. Slope do?
(a) Resign from his position.
(b) Write a letter to the signora.
(c) Give the wardenship to Mr. Quiverful.
(d) Write a letter to Eleanor.
4. What does the signora say that Mr. Slope must do to prove his love?
(a) Tell Eleanor about her.
(b) Challenge the Bishop for his title.
(c) Give up his ambitions.
(d) Give the wardenship to Mr. Quiverful.
5. Who is first in the Harding family to learn that Dr. Harding has the wardenship?
(b) Mrs. Harding.
(c) Dr. Harding.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, what does Mrs. Grantly tell Dr. Harding that she suspects about Mr. Slope?
2. Who gets the job of preaching at St. Ewolds?
3. What is revealed about Mr. Slope and the wardenship of Hiram's Hospital in Chapter 14?
4. How does Mr. Arabin feel when he stays with the Archdeacon?
5. Who does Mr. Slope visit in Chapter 8?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)