|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45 | Chapter 46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 29, who comes to see Eleanor to discuss her relationship with Mr. Slope?
(a) The Archdeacon.
(b) Mr. Quiverful.
(d) The Bishop.
2. How does Eleanor feel when she finds out that Mr. Arabin thinks she will marry Mr. Slope?
3. What does Mr. Slope learn about Eleanor when he is visiting Mr. Quiverful?
(a) That she is well educated.
(b) That she has a large income.
(c) That she is easily tricked.
(d) That she is actually poor.
4. Why is Mr. Arabin at the Stanhope house in Chapter 46?
(a) To argue with Mr. Slope.
(b) To talk about Eleanor.
(c) To confess his love for the signora.
(d) To try to win favor for the deanery.
5. What does Eleanor do in the morning at the end of Chapter 29?
(a) Finds a job.
(b) Reads the newspaper.
(c) Writes a letter to Mr. Slope.
(d) Packs her bags.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bertie leave for?
2. What does Eleanor think when Mr. Slope comes to visit her to show his support for her father as warden?
3. What makes Mr. Slope's relationship with the signora complicated?
4. How does Mr. Slope feel when he leaves the Stanhopes' in Chapter 46?
5. What is Eleanor doing when Mr. Slope comes to visit her in Chapter 16?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)