|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45 | Chapter 46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie do as his father yells at him after the Thornes' party?
(a) He draws.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He cries.
(d) He walks away.
2. What makes Mr. Slope's relationship with the signora complicated?
(a) She is disinterested in him.
(b) She is married.
(c) She is ill.
(d) She lives far away.
3. How does Eleanor feel when she finds out that Mr. Arabin thinks she will marry Mr. Slope?
4. What does Mr. Slope learn about Eleanor when he is visiting Mr. Quiverful?
(a) That she is well educated.
(b) That she is easily tricked.
(c) That she has a large income.
(d) That she is actually poor.
5. Where does Bertie leave for?
(c) Eleanor's house.
(d) The Thorne estate.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 15, what does Charlotte try to convince Bertie to do?
2. What is Eleanor doing when Mr. Slope comes to visit her in Chapter 16?
3. How does Mr. Slope feel when he leaves the Stanhopes' in Chapter 46?
4. In Chapter 16, what causes a rift in Mr. Slope's relationship with Mrs. Proudie?
5. In Chapter 30, what does Mr. Arabin realize about Eleanor?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)