|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45 | Chapter 46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Mr. Slope's relationship with the signora complicated?
(a) She is ill.
(b) She is married.
(c) She is disinterested in him.
(d) She lives far away.
2. What does Eleanor think when Mr. Slope comes to visit her to show his support for her father as warden?
(a) She realizes how much she likes him.
(b) She is positive he is trying to marry her.
(c) She decides she does not care for him.
(d) She is not sure if she can trust him.
3. What is Eleanor doing when Mr. Slope comes to visit her in Chapter 16?
(a) Getting dressed.
(b) Making lunch.
(c) Talking to her father.
(d) Playing with her son.
4. How does Eleanor feel when she finds out that Mr. Arabin thinks she will marry Mr. Slope?
5. Where does Bertie leave for?
(a) Eleanor's house.
(c) The Thorne estate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eleanor do when Mr. Slope asks her if she will marry Mr. Slope?
2. In Chapter 30, what does Mr. Arabin realize about Eleanor?
3. What does the signora tell Eleanor at their meeting?
4. What does Bertie do as his father yells at him after the Thornes' party?
5. What does Eleanor do in the morning at the end of Chapter 29?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)