|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45 | Chapter 46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 16, what causes a rift in Mr. Slope's relationship with Mrs. Proudie?
(a) The plans for the cathedral.
(b) The wardenship.
(c) Her friendship with Eleanor.
(d) Her money.
2. What does the signora tell Eleanor at their meeting?
(a) That Mr. Slope loves her.
(b) That Dr. Stanhope loves her.
(c) That Mr. Arabin loves her.
(d) That Bertie loves her.
3. How does Mr. Arabin respond when he hears that Eleanor might marry Mr. Slope?
(a) He visits Eleanor.
(b) He writes the Bishop.
(c) He writes Eleanor.
(d) He visits Mr. Slope.
4. How does Eleanor feel when she finds out that Mr. Arabin thinks she will marry Mr. Slope?
5. What does Eleanor do when Mr. Slope asks her if she will marry Mr. Slope?
(a) She leaves Plumstead.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She cries.
(d) She talks to Charlotte about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Slope learn about Eleanor when he is visiting Mr. Quiverful?
2. What does Charlotte try to convince her father to do in Chapter 45?
3. What does Eleanor do in the morning at the end of Chapter 29?
4. In Chapter 30, what does Mr. Arabin realize about Eleanor?
5. In Chapter 15, what does Charlotte try to convince Bertie to do?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)