|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45 | Chapter 46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 15, what does Charlotte try to convince Bertie to do?
(a) To move to Europe.
(b) To bribe Mrs. Proudie.
(c) To marry Eleanor.
(d) To get a steady job.
2. What does Mr. Slope learn about Eleanor when he is visiting Mr. Quiverful?
(a) That she has a large income.
(b) That she is easily tricked.
(c) That she is actually poor.
(d) That she is well educated.
3. What does the signora tell Eleanor at their meeting?
(a) That Mr. Slope loves her.
(b) That Dr. Stanhope loves her.
(c) That Bertie loves her.
(d) That Mr. Arabin loves her.
4. How does Eleanor feel when she finds out that Mr. Arabin thinks she will marry Mr. Slope?
5. In Chapter 29, who comes to see Eleanor to discuss her relationship with Mr. Slope?
(a) The Bishop.
(c) The Archdeacon.
(d) Mr. Quiverful.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Slope feel when he leaves the Stanhopes' in Chapter 46?
2. What does Eleanor think when Mr. Slope comes to visit her to show his support for her father as warden?
3. What does Bertie do as his father yells at him after the Thornes' party?
4. How does Mr. Arabin respond when he hears that Eleanor might marry Mr. Slope?
5. In Chapter 16, what causes a rift in Mr. Slope's relationship with Mrs. Proudie?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)