|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45 | Chapter 46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 15, what does Charlotte try to convince Bertie to do?
(a) To bribe Mrs. Proudie.
(b) To move to Europe.
(c) To get a steady job.
(d) To marry Eleanor.
2. In Chapter 16, what causes a rift in Mr. Slope's relationship with Mrs. Proudie?
(a) The plans for the cathedral.
(b) Her friendship with Eleanor.
(c) Her money.
(d) The wardenship.
3. What is Eleanor doing when Mr. Slope comes to visit her in Chapter 16?
(a) Getting dressed.
(b) Making lunch.
(c) Talking to her father.
(d) Playing with her son.
4. In Chapter 30, what does Mr. Arabin realize about Eleanor?
(a) That she is difficult.
(b) That she is too smart for him.
(c) That he loves her.
(d) That he hates her.
5. In Chapter 29, who comes to see Eleanor to discuss her relationship with Mr. Slope?
(a) The Bishop.
(c) Mr. Quiverful.
(d) The Archdeacon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eleanor do when Mr. Slope asks her if she will marry Mr. Slope?
2. How does Eleanor feel when she finds out that Mr. Arabin thinks she will marry Mr. Slope?
3. Where does Bertie leave for?
4. What does Mr. Slope learn about Eleanor when he is visiting Mr. Quiverful?
5. What does Charlotte try to convince her father to do in Chapter 45?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)