|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45 | Chapter 46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie do as his father yells at him after the Thornes' party?
(a) He draws.
(b) He walks away.
(c) He cries.
(d) He laughs.
2. In Chapter 30, what does Mr. Arabin realize about Eleanor?
(a) That she is difficult.
(b) That he hates her.
(c) That he loves her.
(d) That she is too smart for him.
3. How does Mr. Slope feel when he leaves the Stanhopes' in Chapter 46?
(a) Full of peace.
(b) Sad and embarrassed.
(c) Horrified and scared.
(d) Full of hatred.
4. What is Eleanor doing when Mr. Slope comes to visit her in Chapter 16?
(a) Playing with her son.
(b) Talking to her father.
(c) Getting dressed.
(d) Making lunch.
5. What does Eleanor think when Mr. Slope comes to visit her to show his support for her father as warden?
(a) She is positive he is trying to marry her.
(b) She decides she does not care for him.
(c) She is not sure if she can trust him.
(d) She realizes how much she likes him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eleanor do when Mr. Slope asks her if she will marry Mr. Slope?
2. What does the signora tell Eleanor at their meeting?
3. In Chapter 15, what does Charlotte try to convince Bertie to do?
4. What does Eleanor do in the morning at the end of Chapter 29?
5. What does Mr. Slope learn about Eleanor when he is visiting Mr. Quiverful?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)