|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45 | Chapter 46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 30, what does Mr. Arabin realize about Eleanor?
(a) That he hates her.
(b) That she is too smart for him.
(c) That she is difficult.
(d) That he loves her.
2. What does Eleanor think when Mr. Slope comes to visit her to show his support for her father as warden?
(a) She realizes how much she likes him.
(b) She is not sure if she can trust him.
(c) She is positive he is trying to marry her.
(d) She decides she does not care for him.
3. How does Eleanor feel when she finds out that Mr. Arabin thinks she will marry Mr. Slope?
4. What does Bertie do as his father yells at him after the Thornes' party?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He cries.
(c) He walks away.
(d) He draws.
5. Where does Bertie leave for?
(b) The Thorne estate.
(d) Eleanor's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eleanor do in the morning at the end of Chapter 29?
2. In Chapter 15, what does Charlotte try to convince Bertie to do?
3. What does the signora tell Eleanor at their meeting?
4. In Chapter 29, who comes to see Eleanor to discuss her relationship with Mr. Slope?
5. What does Eleanor do when Mr. Slope asks her if she will marry Mr. Slope?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)