|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45 | Chapter 46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eleanor do when Mr. Slope asks her if she will marry Mr. Slope?
(a) She cries.
(b) She talks to Charlotte about it.
(c) She leaves Plumstead.
(d) She laughs.
2. What does Bertie do as his father yells at him after the Thornes' party?
(a) He walks away.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He draws.
(d) He cries.
3. Where does Bertie leave for?
(b) Eleanor's house.
(c) The Thorne estate.
4. What does the signora tell Eleanor at their meeting?
(a) That Dr. Stanhope loves her.
(b) That Mr. Arabin loves her.
(c) That Mr. Slope loves her.
(d) That Bertie loves her.
5. In Chapter 15, what does Charlotte try to convince Bertie to do?
(a) To marry Eleanor.
(b) To get a steady job.
(c) To bribe Mrs. Proudie.
(d) To move to Europe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eleanor do in the morning at the end of Chapter 29?
2. What does Mr. Slope learn about Eleanor when he is visiting Mr. Quiverful?
3. How does Eleanor feel when she finds out that Mr. Arabin thinks she will marry Mr. Slope?
4. How does Mr. Arabin respond when he hears that Eleanor might marry Mr. Slope?
5. Why is Mr. Arabin at the Stanhope house in Chapter 46?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)